Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Gujju Aunty Vs Southie Bhabhi ~ Take ur Pick !!

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

View Poll Results: Who do u like more ?
Southie Bhabhi Sumitha 164 28.67%
Gujju MILF Rupal 148 25.87%
I like them both 260 45.45%
Voters: 572. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th September 2009
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 25.37 gb DL: 26.30 gb Ratio: 0.96
Gujju Aunty Vs Southie Bhabhi ~ Take ur Pick !!

Hello Guys

u have supported me in all my threads

now i present an exclusive thread on these voluptuous beauties

Sumitha Bhabhi and Rupal Aunty

They are both horny housewives and like to hear dirty comments about them

The dirtier the comments - the better they feel

They have promised me they will keep sending the pics as long as u guys keep commenting dirty

All the replies will get reps and the best ones will get FQ B/W

They will judge the comments themselves

So keep the replies coming so that we keep on enjoying their luscious body forever

Last edited by hameshaa : 7th February 2011 at 06:37 PM.

Old 26th September 2009
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
Sumitha Bhabhi

Page 1-13 / 15-1820-22 2325 27 29
30 32 Umrao Jaan Series Page 35 40-45 49-50 Page53 56-57 60-61

Rupal Aunty Page 14 / 18-19Page 22-23Page 24 Page 25 26 29 Page 33 39
45-49 50-52 55-56 58-59

Sumitha and Rupal Fans can use this as their Signature :

Just copy and paste

Last edited by hameshaa : 7th February 2011 at 06:38 PM.

Old 26th September 2009
Visit my website

Last edited by hameshaa : 11th October 2009 at 05:35 PM.

Old 26th September 2009
Visit my website

Old 26th September 2009
Visit my website

Old 26th September 2009
Visit my website

XACSOGEN has received several accoladesXACSOGEN has received several accoladesXACSOGEN has received several accoladesXACSOGEN has received several accoladesXACSOGEN has received several accolades
UL: 966.22 mb DL: 1.48 gb Ratio: 0.64
lol damn big thing

Old 26th September 2009
~~The Nasty LORD~~
Visit my website

HearthrobZ has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHearthrobZ has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHearthrobZ has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHearthrobZ has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHearthrobZ has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHearthrobZ has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHearthrobZ has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHearthrobZ has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHearthrobZ has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHearthrobZ has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 593.78 gb DL: 17.99 gb Ratio: 33.00
m getting satisfied

Old 26th September 2009
Agony and Ecstasy

dirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universedirty_dirty is one with the universe
UL: 489.26 mb DL: 2.39 gb Ratio: 0.20
wowwwww

Old 26th September 2009
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by XACSOGEN View Post
lol damn big thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by HearthrobZ View Post
m getting satisfied
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty_dirty View Post
wowwwww

Old 26th September 2009
Visit my website
Here's a small sample video of Rupal Aunty

Your comments will help us get more n more of the ladies

MOV02583.avi - 1.88 MB

Last edited by hameshaa : 12th August 2011 at 03:35 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls