Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > How to get closer to my maid-servant....

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

View Poll Results: How should I have good sex with my maid?
Pay her 5 25.00%
Force her 0 0%
Seduce Her 13 65.00%
Love Her 2 10.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st August 2009
Banned
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
pleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universe
UL: 53.86 mb DL: 265.60 mb Ratio: 0.20
Question

Friends, I want one advice from you guys............
I am having one wish and I don't know how it can be fulfilled............

We have one 28-year old maid-servant working in our house. Daily she comes to our house at around 10 O' clock in the morning for doing the house hold work. She is a hot looking female only and she is not a good charactered female. She is a divorcee and she had lot of affairs with many men which is not the issue to bother about now. Yesterday, as usual she came to our house at 10 O' clock and started doing regular house hold work and even I was also at home only during that time. Yesterday she came to our house wearing a white coloured salwar kameez. So during at one instant of time, I went accidently infront of her when she squatted on the floor and wiping it with a wet cloth. At that time, her kameez got raised up in the front exposing her fat thighs and her p**sy area to my poisonous eyes. since it was a white coloured salwar-kameez, I was able to see a huge black patch like thing around her p**sy region. Don't know wheather it is a panty or the hair on her p**sy. Now this incident has woken the sex devil inside my body and is disturbing me very often. I just want to explore her but at the same time, I don't want to exploit her.
So guys, please tell me how to turn her to my side? The major problem here is she is very scared of me and runs away as soon as she see's me because of my serious type of looks. She has been working in our house for more than 1 year and I haven't spoken to her once also in this course of time. Please don't suggest me to give her money as this will spoil my reputation infront of my parents and neighbours. So guys, please give me some serious tips on how to get closer to her.

Old 21st August 2009
<-Click here & click vote now!
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
shapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to shapelover Send a message via AIM to shapelover Send a message via MSN to shapelover Send a message via Yahoo to shapelover Send a message via Skype™ to shapelover
UL: 23.33 mb DL: 69.37 mb Ratio: 0.34
Offer her money. It will work.

Last edited by shapelover : 21st August 2009 at 08:22 PM.

Old 21st August 2009
Ultimate Nasha
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
black dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps database
UL: 284.38 gb DL: 253.61 gb Ratio: 1.12
Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasure giver View Post
Please don't suggest me to give her money as this will spoil my reputation infront of my parents and neighbours.
so, not paying for the sex will not spoil your reputation infront of your parents and neighbours

Old 21st August 2009

Indian Clinton is an unknown quantity at this point
There is a famous saying in English,
Ahuja in need is Ahuja indeed.
Do you think we are all fools in this blog. You only says the maid has affairs with many people, so does it make any sense to tell what to do. Since you have come to us for advise, Being Indian Clinton, I would suggest a easy and best tested method, get a lipstick and apply it on your tongue. When the maid come in front, you just take out your lipsticked tongue out and show some trailors, it will definately work.

Last edited by raul19 : 21st August 2009 at 10:40 PM.

Old 21st August 2009
PutYourFingerInMyAssAndSm ellIt
Visit my website

PutYourFingerInMyAss is hunted by the papparaziPutYourFingerInMyAss is hunted by the papparaziPutYourFingerInMyAss is hunted by the papparaziPutYourFingerInMyAss is hunted by the papparaziPutYourFingerInMyAss is hunted by the papparaziPutYourFingerInMyAss is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 37.32 gb DL: 12.81 gb Ratio: 2.91
Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasure giver View Post
Friends, I want one advice from you guys............
I am having one wish and I don't know how it can be fulfilled............

We have one 28-year old maid-servant working in our house. Daily she comes to our house at around 10 O' clock in the morning for doing the house hold work. She is a hot looking female only and she is not a good charactered female. She is a divorcee and she had lot of affairs with many men which is not the issue to bother about now. Yesterday, as usual she came to our house at 10 O' clock and started doing regular house hold work and even I was also at home only during that time. Yesterday she came to our house wearing a white coloured salwar kameez. So during at one instant of time, I went accidently infront of her when she squatted on the floor and wiping it with a wet cloth. At that time, her kameez got raised up in the front exposing her fat thighs and her p**sy area to my poisonous eyes. since it was a white coloured salwar-kameez, I was able to see a huge black patch like thing around her p**sy region. Don't know wheather it is a panty or the hair on her p**sy. Now this incident has woken the sex devil inside my body and is disturbing me very often. I just want to explore her but at the same time, I don't want to exploit her.
So guys, please tell me how to turn her to my side? The major problem here is she is very scared of me and runs away as soon as she see's me because of my serious type of looks. She has been working in our house for more than 1 year and I haven't spoken to her once also in this course of time. Please don't suggest me to give her money as this will spoil my reputation infront of my parents and neighbours. So guys, please give me some serious tips on how to get closer to her.
You have a maid who accordingly to you
Quote:
.......is a hot looking female only and she is not a good charactered female. She is a divorcee and she had lot of affairs with many men ....
It is nice to know that she is having fun with many but as far as you are concerned the stumbling block for your dick to go into her is
Quote:
The major problem here is she is very scared of me and runs away as soon as she see's me because of my serious type of looks.
If that does not get anything into your head then nothing will You are not gonna get this dame at all for she does not want you If you wanna to lay a maid get one that is willing to get laid by you and not others

Old 22nd August 2009
Banned
Visit my website
pleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universepleasure giver is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Clinton View Post
There is a famous saying in English,
Ahuja in need is Ahuja indeed.
Do you think we are all fools in this blog. You only says the maid has affairs with many people, so does it make any sense to tell what to do. Since you have come to us for advise, Being Indian Clinton, I would suggest a easy and best tested method, get a lipstick and apply it on your tongue. When the maid come in front, you just take out your lipsticked tongue out and show some trailors, it will definately work.
Hello Indian cliton, first read the post completely and then comment, man. Don't simply comment for timepass or for mocking sake. I have clearly mentioned in the last paragraph that she is very scared of me and gets afraid to talk to me because I have not entertained her or looked at her from the beginning. Now indian clinton, don't create a scene here again by saying that I am a devil or a ghost. To be precise, she has lot of respect on me because I am owner's son.
Through my colony friends, I came to know about her loose character. Though she has a loose character, she will be comfortable to have affairs with men of her status only and not with her owner's son due to whom she is having her meals. So now I want to take this fear out of her and make her feel comfortable with me. I need some suggestions for that.
And to be clear, I am not an hijra or an eunuch to apply lipstick and go. Don't post some nonsense over here. Post something practical that helps me to build rappo with her. If you can't, just leave it.

Last edited by pleasure giver : 22nd August 2009 at 07:06 AM.

Old 22nd August 2009
Banned
Visit my website
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapelover View Post
Offer her money. It will work.
I can't give money yaar because there is some sort of risk here. Suppose if this money matter doesn't work out well, then she will go and tell everyone in the society and I will become cheap and my image will go down. Now only I am known as a corrupt guy in the colony for playing loud music and partying and due to many reason's like this. So if the people come to know that I am eyeing maid-servant also, then I will be in serious trouble...........

Old 22nd August 2009
Banned
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by PutYourFingerInMyAss View Post
You have a maid who accordingly to you

If that does not get anything into your head then nothing will You are not gonna get this dame at all for she does not want you If you wanna to lay a maid get one that is willing to get laid by you and not others
I think you are correct man. She is not for me. I thought of many plans to seduce her. But none worked. I think I should forget her and hit a girl who is willing to get laid by me. As a last step, I have turned to exbii, but........... Anyways very much for your suggestion......

Old 22nd August 2009
Semi Retired
Visit my website
  Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
harivillu9999 has hacked the reps databaseharivillu9999 has hacked the reps databaseharivillu9999 has hacked the reps databaseharivillu9999 has hacked the reps databaseharivillu9999 has hacked the reps databaseharivillu9999 has hacked the reps databaseharivillu9999 has hacked the reps databaseharivillu9999 has hacked the reps databaseharivillu9999 has hacked the reps databaseharivillu9999 has hacked the reps databaseharivillu9999 has hacked the reps databaseharivillu9999 has hacked the reps databaseharivillu9999 has hacked the reps databaseharivillu9999 has hacked the reps database
UL: 219.19 gb DL: 28.34 gb Ratio: 7.73
better not to do that?

better behave urself

look at Shiney ahuja, What happened to him?

Do u want urself in his shoes?? Imagine

Last edited by chakk_lo : 22nd August 2009 at 11:29 AM.

Old 22nd August 2009

hotguy1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 2.06 gb DL: 11.41 gb Ratio: 0.18
Smile

my advice

start with making a clean friendship with her. ask her why she is scared of u. make her comfortable. be a nice and honest guy in front of her so that she believes you. do not offer her MONEY AT ANY TIME.

when u come closer to her look her straight into her eyes. if possible play with her feet tickle her feet with your feet.

DO NOT ACT IN HASTE. proceed slowly and when she trusts you then u can ask her out. tell her u like her a lot and would like to be a good friend. take good care of her. she how she behaves with u.

if still she is not interested then move on. no use of going after her.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls