Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Cute Girls Feet (Indian only!)

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th June 2006
Pussy Paradise CEO

vijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps database
UL: 238.71 gb DL: 133.50 gb Ratio: 1.79
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgonzed
Updates!
< image >
i love these legs the most

would love to keep licking all my life

added reps

Old 13th June 2006
www.picscrazy.com

gorgonzed has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgorgonzed has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgorgonzed has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgorgonzed has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgorgonzed has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgorgonzed has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijai_figgu3
BHAI WE DONT MIND IF YOU POST UR GF's PICS BUT ONE SERIOUS ADVISE

PLEASE COVER HER FACE SO THAT NO ONE MISSUSES HER PIC

DONT MISSUSE HER TRUST IN YOU

thanks
Well, Vijai Bhai, look above and you'll see that I've already posted some pictures. Yeph, face is covered - besides, not girlfriend but wife. She doesn't mind, being as open about the whole thing as myself. (fact, she likes to be looked at and I feel somewhat flattered if people do - and with full trust, there's nothing wrong in that)

And talking about repps - thank you once again (naturally it went back)

Old 14th June 2006

incestfeet has many secret admirers
excellent work!! Loving this!! When i'll be going out i'll be sure to snap some pics of some typical delhi ladies and post it here hopefuly.

Thanks again.

WWW.RAPIDSHARE.COM
Supporter!

Old 14th June 2006
www.picscrazy.com

gorgonzed has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgorgonzed has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgorgonzed has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgorgonzed has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgorgonzed has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgorgonzed has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by incestfeet
excellent work!! Loving this!! When i'll be going out i'll be sure to snap some pics of some typical delhi ladies and post it here hopefuly.

Thanks again.
Go get 'em, Tiger! Waiting with anticipation ... not to mention repps!

Hey, do me a favor and catch some pictures of girls 'playing' with their shoes ... nobody does it sexier than Indian girls!!!!

Old 14th June 2006

repa95 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 456.30 mb DL: 554.60 mb Ratio: 0.82
more more more.... man just thinking about sucking on those toes makes me salivate.... Don't you think bare feet are more sexy than hardcore stuff???

Old 14th June 2006
www.picscrazy.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by repa95
more more more.... man just thinking about sucking on those toes makes me salivate.... Don't you think bare feet are more sexy than hardcore stuff???
Glad you like the thread - yes I agree! Although I don't dislike the HC a bit, sucking girls toes IS sexy! Getting a footjob is even sexier ...

Old 14th June 2006
www.picscrazy.com

Sorry, pressed the wron key ...

Last edited by gorgonzed : 14th June 2006 at 11:33 PM.

Old 14th June 2006
www.picscrazy.com

Here are some updates ...

More to cum ...

Old 14th June 2006
www.picscrazy.com

More ...

More to cum later ...

Old 14th June 2006
www.picscrazy.com

Some more ... for the sake of variety some non-desi pictures ...

Hope all enjoy

More to cum later ....

(PS: For fans of non-Desi-feet ... check out my other threads ...)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls