Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Horny Indian wife fucking Italian guy... A short & hot story

Old 2nd August 2009
Custom title

luv2luv80 is one with the universeluv2luv80 is one with the universeluv2luv80 is one with the universeluv2luv80 is one with the universeluv2luv80 is one with the universe
UL: 17.56 gb DL: 27.36 gb Ratio: 0.64
Horny Indian wife fucking Italian guy... A short & hot story

The incident I am going to narrate occurred around eight years back. My name is Astha and I am 38 years old. I am an executive by profession and married my childhood sweetheart Sunny, soon after completing my MBA at the age of 24. An year later, we were blessed with a baby daughter and were quite content with our lives.

A couple of years down the line, monotony set in and we decided to rejuvenate our sex life. My husband suggested that we take a break from our hectic schedules and go for a second honeymoon. At first I thought he was joking but then realized that the idea was worth giving a try as our lives had become quite a drag.

One thing led to another and we decided to take a week off and visit a popular seaside resort in Maldives. The resort had a magnificent view. To avoid overcrowding, We chose the non-peak time of the year and the occupancy at the resort was quite low. There were just a handful of people at the resort and this gave us just enough space

to play out our naughty fantasies without the fear of getting caught in the act. My husband is a photography buff and often fantasized shooting me in the nude with his digital SLR. The long, beautiful and lonely beach gave him just the setting he required to fulfill his fantasy. I was a bit hesitant at first but later gave in.

He shot my toned body in various nude poses and gradually I became more and more comfortable in losing my clothes at such open spaces as a beach. Both of us would go for a swim early in the morning. He wore his trunks while I preferred a two-piece swimsuit. I have a heavy bosom for my figure and preferred a 2-piece instead of a single-piece swimsuit.

Soon afterward, we would head to the beautiful beach. After choosing an appropriate spot, he would ask me to strip and our photoshoot would commence. After the early morning excursion-cum-nude-photoshoot, we used to come back and enjoy ourselves at the resort. By the evening, we would watch and discuss the day's shots and have great sex during the nights.

We were five days into our week-long vacation that had begun serving its purpose of spicing up our sex life. But all this was suddenly interrupted by a call from his office. His immediate boss has had some medical emergency and my husband was called up to take his place. Sunny had to leave immediately. We tried but couldn't get tickets for both of us at such a short notice.

So while he left immediately, I had to stay back for the remaining two days as per the schedule. While staying at the resort, my husband was often seen carrying his digital SLR. This made him friends with an Italian man named Giorgio who was staying at the same floor and was a fashion photographer. He would often meet us in the escalator.

Giorgio and my husband would often strike up conversations on finer nuances of photography. Giorgio was quite active and athletic for his age of 60 which was exactly twice my age at that time. He was bald and kept a white french beard. He had a magnetic personality and being from the fashion industry, knew how to charm ladies with his words.

While Sunny was leaving, Giorgio met us in the corridor and came to know of the events. On knowing that I would be all alone for the next two days, he offered me company. I always had this fantasy of being taken by older men but was too afraid to even mention it to my husband. Although Giorgio was twice my age,

his charming personality always attracted me towards him. He seemed to know all about our routine. The next morning he offered to come with me for a swim and I obliged. Later on, while we were taking a stroll on the beach, he complemented me on my figure and said I could be a model any day.

When I asked how he knew about my figure, he let out a secret that he had been quietly following us on our early morning photoshoots and had shot a few of my pics with his tele-lens. On hearing this, I was left dumbfounded but then I realized that atleast he is being honest and forthcoming about this information.

He offered to delete my nude pics if I didn't like it but I said he can keep them if he promises not to publish them anywhere - a condition to which he promptly agreed. He requested me to do a nude photoshoot with him. At first I hesitated but then I thought he has already seen me in my birthday suit so there was no point being prude.

Moreover, it also gave me an opportunity to fulfill my fantasy by exposing myself to an old man twice my age, so I agreed to his offer. He brought his camera and we spent most of the day at our nude photoshoot. By the time we wound up, it was late afternoon and my body was tired of striking one pose after another in quick succession all day long.

Giorgio sensed it and offered to retire to the resort for a couple of drinks to which I agreed. A couple beers and a few tequila shots later, I was feeling quite tipsy. Giorgio dragged me to the dance floor and hugged me in a tight embrace. I could vaguely make out that he was getting quite touchy feeling.

Perhaps it was the twin effect of the drinks and the sultry atmosphere that I was kind of getting aroused with his sexual advances. After dancing for a while, he asked me the final question- your room or mine? I said I was bored of my room. A little later, I was lying spread-eagled on his bed while he was stripping his clothes.

In our past conversations he had told me that he was a widower and had not been with any woman for quite some time. Moreover, considering his age, I wasn't expecting him to last long in bed. All this turned out to be a myth. He was a real stud with a capital 'S'. His sexual performance could easily put my much younger husband to shame.

That night, he came thrice in my pussy and twice in my backside. I could never imagine my husband giving out five ejaculations all in a matter of few hours. Giorgio literally whipped the cream out of my pussy. Our marathon sex session lasted a full four hours. I didn't use any protection as I hadn't expected him to be potent enough at this age

but now I was having second thoughts as he must have shot off atleast half a cupful of his hot semen in my fertile womb. He gave me the longest and most intense orgasm of my life. The next morning, I woke up with a swollen pussy. My pubes were damp and smudgy and the room was smelling of sex. I quickly headed to the bathroom to clean up the mess.

When I came out, he complemented me on my sexual appetite and I said the pleasure was all mine. We had our breakfast together and I headed to my room. I started to pack up as I had to catch the evening flight back home. After lunch in his room, we had a quickie. It was a parting gift for me.

He dropped me off to the airport and kissed me goodbye saying it was the best vacation of his life. I said it was quite the same for me. A month later, I skipped my periods. A pregnancy test confirmed my worst fears.

When I broke the news to Sunny, he was delighted and wanted me to keep the child. Currently, my son Shikhar is studying in third grade. My husband often wonders about our son's blue eyes. He may not suspect but I can clearly recall that Giorgio had blue eyes.

Old 2nd August 2009
Custom title
Visit my website

Lalsabuj has many secret admirersLalsabuj has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to Lalsabuj
UL: 64.00 kb DL: 0.98 mb Ratio: 0.06
Thanks.

http://www.lalsabuj.com

Old 3rd August 2009
Custom title

adujee is hunted by the papparaziadujee is hunted by the papparaziadujee is hunted by the papparaziadujee is hunted by the papparaziadujee is hunted by the papparaziadujee is hunted by the papparazi
thanks man

Old 3rd August 2009
Custom title

mathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to mathru
UL: 340.97 mb DL: 210.40 mb Ratio: 1.62
cute.............

Old 4th August 2009
Visit my website

crazy625 has received several accoladescrazy625 has received several accoladescrazy625 has received several accolades
UL: 16.91 gb DL: 14.33 gb Ratio: 1.18
NICE STORY

Old 5th August 2009
Live the life!
Visit my website

benq123 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbenq123 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbenq123 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbenq123 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbenq123 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbenq123 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbenq123 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbenq123 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to benq123
UL: 186.78 mb DL: 1.88 gb Ratio: 0.10
????????

Old 5th August 2009
Banned
Visit my website

NeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to NeverCamebefore
great