Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Can I Use Xylocaine 2% Jelly for ANAL SEX

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd June 2009
Custom title

lucky_chouhan is one with the universelucky_chouhan is one with the universelucky_chouhan is one with the universelucky_chouhan is one with the universelucky_chouhan is one with the universelucky_chouhan is one with the universelucky_chouhan is one with the universelucky_chouhan is one with the universelucky_chouhan is one with the universe
UL: 6.57 gb DL: 6.24 gb Ratio: 1.05
Hi guys i am buy a gel name Lignocaine Hydrochloride gel IP 30g (Xylocaine(R) 2% Jelly. Can I used it for anal sex as a gel.

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=88618

Old 22nd June 2009
:whofuck:
Visit my website

Moto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps databaseMoto Moto has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.50 gb DL: 514.51 mb Ratio: 2.98
u want to use it on ur rectum?

Old 22nd June 2009
Meri meri jaan :love:
Visit my website

deewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps database
UL: 73.45 gb DL: 41.05 gb Ratio: 1.79
With that Anal Toy

Old 22nd June 2009
Custom title

lucky_chouhan is one with the universelucky_chouhan is one with the universelucky_chouhan is one with the universelucky_chouhan is one with the universelucky_chouhan is one with the universelucky_chouhan is one with the universelucky_chouhan is one with the universelucky_chouhan is one with the universelucky_chouhan is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto Moto View Post
u want to use it on ur rectum?
no my Gf rectum and my penis

Old 22nd June 2009
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by deewanaraj2002 View Post
With that Anal Toy
ya ,,may be

Old 22nd June 2009
The recluse returns..!!
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
kamakai is one with the universekamakai is one with the universekamakai is one with the universekamakai is one with the universekamakai is one with the universekamakai is one with the universe
UL: 46.91 gb DL: 39.11 gb Ratio: 1.20
Its a local anesthetic.. Pretty much possible that you might end up experiencing nothing and a numb dick..

Old 23rd June 2009
Custom title

and wht abt ass

Old 23rd June 2009
Yatra Tatra Sarvatra

shallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to shallspc Send a message via Yahoo to shallspc
UL: 2.58 gb DL: 691.73 mb Ratio: 3.82
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamakai View Post
Its a local anesthetic.. Pretty much possible that you might end up experiencing nothing and a numb dick..
tu to jayega 12 ke bhav me

Old 23rd June 2009
Time Destroys All :saint:
Visit my website

bihariatal has disabled reputations
UL: 89.77 mb DL: 185.97 mb Ratio: 0.48
lc's threads should be moved to NHB. lc should be crowned king of NHB for opening such classy threads

Old 23rd June 2009
Re-Re-Enlightened...
  Champions Football Manager: XP Champions Football Manager Contest      
WetDesert has hacked the reps databaseWetDesert has hacked the reps databaseWetDesert has hacked the reps databaseWetDesert has hacked the reps databaseWetDesert has hacked the reps databaseWetDesert has hacked the reps databaseWetDesert has hacked the reps databaseWetDesert has hacked the reps databaseWetDesert has hacked the reps database
UL: 6.27 gb DL: 3.04 gb Ratio: 2.06
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_chouhan View Post
Hi guys i am buy a gel name Lignocaine Hydrochloride gel IP 30g (Xylocaine(R) 2% Jelly. Can I used it for anal sex as a gel.
yes

"Enlightenment must come little by little - otherwise it would overwhelm -WD"

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls