Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Beautiful Indian Hijra in Saree

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th March 2006

desouza1999 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 1.91 gb DL: 908.60 mb Ratio: 2.15
Has anybody seen these pics before? Her name is Maya
Please add if you have more of the same.

---Note I have taken the links to the pics out of my posting here because the next poster has quoted them all again in his reply. See below----

Last edited by desouza1999 : 18th March 2006 at 01:26 AM.

Old 18th March 2006
Living & Loving It
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
PrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps database
UL: 5.92 tb DL: 448.65 mb Ratio: 13846.98
Quote:
Originally Posted by desouza1999

< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >

Cannot see your links. From what i noticed when i clicked on Quote, i am glad i could not see them
But as they say, not that there is anything wrong with it.

Old 18th March 2006

missionsamurai is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 18.19 mb DL: 49.95 mb Ratio: 0.36
dude dont u know the difference b/w hijra and mujra.. mujra is a dance popular in pak and other islamic countries where the prostitute dancer dances for money exposing it

hijaras are peoples like you who dont know the diff b/w hijara and mujra

Old 18th March 2006

missionsamurai negative reps to you for being an idiot.

This thread is about Hijra. You will find pics of a Indian Hijra in posting #2 by PrefCus as I have removed them from my posting #1 to prevent them being displayed twice as they are big. They will only display if the domain happytanny.com is not blocked in your domain/ISP.

The references to Mujra are in my signature where I have put links to other threads I previously posted about Mujras.

So before saying silly things to other people, you should read and understand first instead of proving that you yourself are the one who is confused.

Old 18th March 2006

missionsamurai negative reps to you for being an idiot.

This thread is about Hijra. You will find pics of a Indian Hijra in posting #2 by PrefCus as I have removed them from my posting #1 to prevent them being displayed twice as they are big. They will only display if the domain happytanny.com is not blocked in your country/ISP.

The references to Mujra are in my signature where I have put links to other threads I previously posted about Mujras.

So before saying silly things to other people, you should read and understand first instead of proving that you yourself are the one who is confused.

Old 18th March 2006
Custom title

magicman has hacked the reps databasemagicman has hacked the reps databasemagicman has hacked the reps database
UL: 120.32 gb DL: 86.03 gb Ratio: 1.40
desouza1999 different kind
nice find bhai
++7 for u

Old 19th March 2006
See Ya!

codefish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcodefish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcodefish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcodefish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcodefish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcodefish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcodefish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcodefish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcodefish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcodefish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcodefish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 228.33 mb DL: 219.96 mb Ratio: 1.04
Quote:
Originally Posted by desouza1999

---Note I have taken the links to the pics out of my posting here because the next poster has quoted them all again in his reply. See below----
Could you please explain about them. How did they have a dick and boobs ?. Is it by birth or by special operations. Are they males with boobs operations ?

Old 19th March 2006
Living & Loving It
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
PrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps databasePrefCus has hacked the reps database
UL: 5.92 tb DL: 448.65 mb Ratio: 13846.98
Sorry if i was the cause of any mis-understandings.

I actually thought hijra was a name of a girl in your post. It hit me after i had posted my reply but by then it was too late as i was formatting my hard drive.

Old 19th March 2006
n(.)(.)!3 aga!n

greendevil has disabled reputations
UL: 32.71 gb DL: 21.27 gb Ratio: 1.54
but since when did hijras started having dicks

Old 19th March 2006

ovary is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Liked your post thank you

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls