Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Budhwar Peth - PUNE

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th June 2009

SplendorBoy is beginning to get noticed
UL: 7.27 gb DL: 60.47 gb Ratio: 0.12
Question

I Recently heard that we get call girls for cheap in Budhwar Peth PUNE.

Is it true. Anybody has experience in this area, share.

And another NEWS i want to know is Prostitution is legal in Maharastra.

Old 20th June 2009

dhan124 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 74.30 mb DL: 112.66 mb Ratio: 0.66
I will share my experience...u would get your answer.

Once I went there at around midnight and stood near a bus stop on my bike. Two gals approached me and offered a deal of Rs. 400 for a couple of hrs with one of them. They said that they will esnure full privacy and an AC room. One of the lady looked like the boss of the other and the one who would come with me was a mallu gal aged in her 20s. I bargained and we agreed for a Rs. 200. She sat on my bike and took me deep inside the streets of Budhwar Peth. I had never known before that this place is such a big area.

I was shocked to see when I entered a house in which the gal took me. It was like a long room with cots placed in lines and each cot was curtained from the three open sides (to the fourth side was the wall). The cot could hardly accomodate one person and was too small and uncomfortable to make out. Moreovere, u could easily hear and dimly see wot was going on on the cot next to u. On the top of everything it was an unhygenic place with foul smell all over.

As soon as we got undressed, the other lady who had met me at the bus stop entered and asked for more money and both the ladies started searching for money inside my wallet. I gave another 100 bucks and decided to go away without making out. Was feeling sick of the place by now.

These two were a lil surprised but they let me go. As soon as I came out of the curtained cot, I saw a big huge lady (who was probably the owner of the brothel) forcing and fighting with a guy of my age. With the conversation they were having, I got to know that even that guy was promised an AC room with good privacy and after seeing all this he refused to pay. The owner was now forcing her to have sex with the lady he had come with with or else she would not let him go.

As soon as I came to the main exit, they asked me to wait and hurriedly closed the doors andd asked everyone to keep quite. The police had arrived for on a regular patrolling. I cant tell you how fearful that moment was for me. Moreover, I had my bike parked outside, just feared if they would tow it away or simply take down the number and catch me like that. I had to be like this for almost half an hr after which they quietly opened the door and asked me to leave.

I would have never shown such riding skills before and I sped away fast from those harrowing narrow lanes.

Though when I remember this I laugh a lot on myself but my personal learning and suggestion to you would be that never go in a red light area to have sex, always get the gals to ur home or take them to ur frens home if possible.

The brothel owners in Budhwar Peth have links with the police there so if they see that u are a rich murga they might as well call the police themselves when u are in with some prostitute and get u caught. The police then would ask u for a good bribe and give the brothel owners their share.

And yes, prostitution is no where legal in India.

Last edited by dhan124 : 20th June 2009 at 01:00 PM.

Old 20th June 2009
Rated R Superstar

rohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to rohietangel
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhan124 View Post

WOW...That was some adventure.
But somehow I got the kink to fuck a pro at such place where you can see and hear was others are doing on the next cot.

Straight hard-on.

Old 20th June 2009

limp_dick is beginning to get noticed
UL: 2.91 gb DL: 3.62 gb Ratio: 0.80
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhan124 View Post

Prostitution is legal in India and in most countries.
A Prostitute can do " it " and charge a fee. A customer can also visit the prostitute and pay fee for " it ". This is also not crime.

What is illegal is that another person can not charge or collect money for supplying a prostitute.

Last edited by limp_dick : 20th June 2009 at 06:45 PM.

Old 20th June 2009
La Whore Vila Kuvat
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
jangidap is hunted by the papparazijangidap is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 19.67 gb DL: 22.72 gb Ratio: 0.87
Quote:
Originally Posted by SplendorBoy View Post
I Recently heard that we get call girls for cheap in Budhwar Peth PUNE.

Is it true. Anybody has experience in this area, share.

And another NEWS i want to know is Prostitution is legal in Maharastra.
MumbaiManus from MB is a regular visitor, contact him on Masalaboard He can get you discount too.

Old 22nd June 2009

SplendorBoy is beginning to get noticed
UL: 7.27 gb DL: 60.47 gb Ratio: 0.12
Arrow

Hi Dhan

Thanks for the reply.

Really its a thrilling incident.

For me it has happened when i took the girl with me itself.

We people went to a know place to have good fun.

There the person whose is in revenge of the lodge owner we stayed.

Made a compliant about our stay in that lodge at that night.

The police arrived, we caught.

Intially they started to screw us like anything.

Since the girl know few tricks to convince them

She managed to accept them for bribe at last they took the amount and let us free.

On that day i felt so scared i lost everything at that time.

Since that prosititute was good for me.

She saved me on that day. And we returned back safe.

So everywhere we have the risk.

In Budhwarpeth in which year this incident happened to you.

Just to know whether it is so long back or recently.

But thanks for the tips and experience.

Last edited by SplendorBoy : 22nd June 2009 at 10:42 AM.

Old 22nd June 2009

lielow is beginning to get noticed
UL: 38.99 gb DL: 69.73 gb Ratio: 0.56
guys this is interesting info....

my experience-

Few months back I was at the airport in Phuket to board a flight. Suddenly the bloody airport was closed for more than 24 hrs because of riots. I had to stay in the airport waiting area as no foreigners were allowed outside because the chaos had spilled on the roads. While spending my time, I befriended a girl! Amazingly she asked me if I wanted to have some 'good time' and I eagerly agreed (I am a man after all!)

As there was no privacy anywhere, at around midnight we headeded to the menz loo, and I discovered that she was actually a SHE MALE!!! He/She tried to get a grasp on my nuts and started demanding money. luckily what she was holding was just my jeans... i managed to scuffle out and reported the matter to police (of course a modified story). She/he was taken out of the airport, while I waited for my flight while everyone else giggled behind my back!!! My suggestion - be very very careful!!! You may loose your money, your respect... probably your nuts!!!

Last edited by lielow : 22nd June 2009 at 11:30 AM.

Old 22nd June 2009
Ultimate Nasha
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
black dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps database
UL: 284.38 gb DL: 253.61 gb Ratio: 1.12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jangidap View Post
MumbaiManus from MB is a regular visitor, contact him on Masalaboard He can get you discount too.
he never told me, any of the stories about his adventures.

Old 22nd June 2009
Rocking NRG.....

rushie82 is hunted by the papparazirushie82 is hunted by the papparazirushie82 is hunted by the papparazirushie82 is hunted by the papparazirushie82 is hunted by the papparazirushie82 is hunted by the papparazirushie82 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 122.81 mb DL: 146.96 mb Ratio: 0.84
Quote:
Originally Posted by lielow View Post
guys this is interesting info....

my experience-

Few months back I was at the airport in Phuket to board a flight. Suddenly the bloody airport was closed for more than 24 hrs because of riots. I had to stay in the airport waiting area as no foreigners were allowed outside because the chaos had spilled on the roads. While spending my time, I befriended a girl! Amazingly she asked me if I wanted to have some 'good time' and I eagerly agreed (I am a man after all!)

As there was no privacy anywhere, at around midnight we headeded to the menz loo, and I discovered that she was actually a SHE MALE!!! He/She tried to get a grasp on my nuts and started demanding money. luckily what she was holding was just my jeans... i managed to scuffle out and reported the matter to police (of course a modified story). She/he was taken out of the airport, while I waited for my flight while everyone else giggled behind my back!!! My suggestion - be very very careful!!! You may loose your money, your respect... probably your nuts!!!

Old 22nd June 2009
Rocking NRG.....

rushie82 is hunted by the papparazirushie82 is hunted by the papparazirushie82 is hunted by the papparazirushie82 is hunted by the papparazirushie82 is hunted by the papparazirushie82 is hunted by the papparazirushie82 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 122.81 mb DL: 146.96 mb Ratio: 0.84
Moral of the story is if somebody offers you a deal that is too good to be true than it is.

200 rs for an AC room with a 20 y.o. pro? Hasn't Lal bhai taught u anything?

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls