Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Hindi > SUPER HOTTTT - Holi par Sonali ki Chudai

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th June 2009

rapemaster is beginning to get noticed
SUPER HOTTTT - Holi par Sonali ki Chudai

Bhai log let me have your comments

A short description about my self. I stay in a posh colony in Delhi which ahs about 80 villas and the people staying there are well to do in business and all have nice big house Khotis as they call it in Delhi. There were quite a lot of girls in my colony but I had a crush on one girl whose name was sonali. She was quite an attractive girl whose height was 5-6 and had a sexy figure of 34-25-37 and she was always dressed to kill, a girl any one would like to be out with. She was more of the type you would want to bed with. On seeing her mere to Lund hi khada ho jata tha. I had seen her couple of times with boys of her college dropping her off and also she would often chat with the uncle and aunties in the colony. From what I made out of her was that she was a big tease. I had seen my uncles staring at her and salli who jab chalti thi to matak matak kar apni gaand hila hila kar chalti thi. What I later found out was that she liked big mature men. I had even proposed to her and she had turned me down saying that you are not my type and “apni shakal dheeki hai “

Okay coming to the story how I managed to fuck her. It was holi and there was a big function in the colony central park where every one staying in the colony were there I also took this opportunity to apply color on sonali and feel her face and boobs. My father has organized a lunch for the few people in the colony and sonali;s parents were one of them. My father had asked me to make all the arrangements and I had planned it on the terrace of my house which is on top of the 3rd floor of the house where there is a big glass house which can accommodate about 20 people sitting relaxed on the floor with ground sofas something you see in Hindi movies in a khota where there is mujra going on.
A short description about my self. I stay in a posh colony in Delhi which ahs about 80 villas and the people staying there are well to do in business and all have nice big house Khotis as they call it in Delhi. There were quite a lot of girls in my colony but I had a crush on one girl whose name was sonali. She was quite an attractive girl whose height was 5-6 and had a sexy figure of 34-25-37 and she was always dressed to kill, a girl any one would like to be out with. She was more of the type you would want to bed with. On seeing her mere to Lund hi khada ho jata tha. I had seen her couple of times with boys of her college dropping her off and also she would often chat with the uncle and aunties in the colony. From what I made out of her was that she was a big tease. I had seen my uncles staring at her and salli who jab chalti thi to matak matak kar apni gaand hila hila kar chalti thi. What I later found out was that she liked big mature men. I had even proposed to her and she had turned me down saying that you are not my type and “apni shakal dheeki hai “

Okay coming to the story how I managed to fuck her. It was holi and there was a big function in the colony central park where every one staying in the colony were there I also took this opportunity to apply color on sonali and feel her face and boobs. My father has organized a lunch for the few people in the colony and sonali;s parents were one of them. My father had asked me to make all the arrangements and I had planned it on the terrace of my house which is on top of the 3rd floor of the house where there is a big glass house which can accommodate about 20 people sitting relaxed on the floor with ground sofas something you see in Hindi movies in a khota where there is mujra going on.

Old 15th June 2009

rapemaster is beginning to get noticed
Any way it was almost 1 pm and the people had stopped playing holi and were going to come for a lunch at my place. So I went to the top floor and started to make arrangements for drinks and snacks for my fathers friends. I called the servants and arranged all the things like my father had wanted and was about to go down when I saw some one coming on the terrace of my neighbors’ house Mr. kaushal. Their house was a simple house just first floor and top of that they have a open terrace with just a big bath room with no roof on that mostly for servants. Since my house was higher and I could use to see the maid servant of Mr. Kaushal having a bath etc. I was keen to see who was on the roof of MR Kaushal thinking that may be that their maid servant is coming up for a bath. So I hid against the wall in such a way that I could see all and they could not see me. What I saw was that, Mr. Kaushal was catching Sonali by the hand and he took her to the terrace He opened a folding bed lying in the terrace and placed his and Sonali clothes on the bed. My heart skipped a beat thinking that I will get to see sonali naked. I thought sonali might have come for a bath on the terrace as she was still in her holi colored clothes. Than Mr. Kaushal showed her the bathroom and went to lock the main door to the terrace. I quickly picked up my camcorder and to take video of sonali bathing and when I came back I was shocked to see what was happening. Sonali was in the arms of Mr. Kaushal and kissing and feeling each other. I started recording all the happenings and that Mr. Kaushal caught hold of sonali’s kurti and tore it off reveling her black bra. Sonali also reciprocated tore of Mr. kaushal’s T shirt and started to feel his chest and kissing it. I could hear both of then clearly. Mr. Kaushal was saying sonali too a bath kitty cheese hai, salli kab se tu mere ko apne mamme aur gaand dikha kar pareshan kar rehi hai. Bata aaj tere ko kya ho gaya jo tu mere ghar a gaye mere se chudwane ke liye. Sonali boli aap ki biwi jo hai na salli moti mere ko hameshan comment marti hai asie kapde na pehna karo, zamana accha nahi hai. Tab se maine soocha tha ki mein aunty ke bistar par uske husband ke saath masti karungi. Waise bhi aap bhauth handsome hai. Aur jab mere ko pata chal ki aunty holi ke liye apne mummy day ke ghar gaye hai to mere chance mil gaya. Aur waise bhi uncle life enjoy karne ke liye hoti hai. Muje aap se dar nahi hai kyonki aap mere ko na hi black mail karoge and na hi pareshan. College mein to har ladka yeh hi chatha hai, but har ladki ko chodo aur sab poore group se chudao. Meri saarr dost ka yeh hi haal hai. Aj is ne choda aaj usne choda, kadbhi hotel mein kabhi cimena haal mein kabhi kheet mein. Mere ko in sab mein majja nahi atta. Kaushal Uncle sun kar has diye aur bole sonali aaj teri chudau asie karunga kit u zingdi bhar nahi bhula payegi. Kaushal uncle nein as sonali ki salwar khol di aur phir pani pant nikal di, aur phir sonali ke badan ko haath pherne lage aur bole tu na saach bolti hai meri biwi saali bhuth moti ho gaye hai aur usko chodne mein majja nahi aata. Ajj to tu meri tamman poori karne wali hai. Ab uncle ney sonali ka bra nikal diya aur sonali ke maamme chosne lage. Sonali bhi aahh..oooo karne lagi …hann uncle aise hi …ragdo mere mammo ko …phir uncle ne sonali ki panty niche ki and Sonali ki choot par haat pherne lage. Thodi cumma chatti ke baad uncle ruk gaye. Phir towel liya aur jameen par dala aur sonali ko us par leeta diya, aur bole cha lab apni taange khool teri choot chatni hai. Sonali bhi garam ho chiki thi . Uncle sonali ki choot chatne lage aur thidi deer mein sonali ka panni nikal gaya…..

Mein yeh sab record kar raha tha aur saath mein yeh bhi dar that ki koi upper a gaya to muskil ho jaye gi.

Uncle abhi uth kar khade ho gaye aur bole sonali ab teri barri hai, chal mere lund choose. Sonali khadi ho gaye aur uncle ka lund sehlane lagi Uncle anken band lar key sonali ka sir pakas rehe they. Sonali ne uncle ka 8 inch ka lund muh mein liya aur uncle ki taraf dheekne lagi. Who uncle ke lund ko chose bhi rehi thi aur saath mein khel bhi rehi thi.
Phir sonali ruko aur boli uncle ek saachi baat bataun….maine soocha tha ki aap ka lund koi 10-11 inch lamba hoga to thodi se nirasha hui hai, lekin mota bhuth hai ….uncle ka ab nikne wala tha woh bole cahl sallikutiya bata mum mein niklum ke chut mein…..jaldi bol mere niklne wala hai . sonali boli mere mum mein nikalo meri choot baad me marna …to leee peeeee mere ras…..aur apne saara maal sonali ke muh par spary kar diya. Uncle hafne lage aur sonali ko pakda aur bole chal jaldi nahi lete hai ab to teri choot bhi marni hai. Yeh keh kar uncle ne shower chal diya dodno ek doosre ko sampoo aur sabum laga kar nehlane lage aur jaldi jaddi karne lage. Aise lag raha tha ki uncle ko chodne ki jaldi thi. Unka lund phir se khada ho gaya tha aur who bole sonali chal teri chhot marta hoon ab raha nahi jar aha. To sonali boli yahan ,kaise Uncle bole teri gaand na bhuth hi sexy hai mein na abhi tere ko doggy shot marta hoon aur phir lunch ke liye bhi to jana hai Nad before your mothere and father comes to Mr Mehrs’s house( My house) we should be there. Sonali wasted no time and kutiya ban gaye. Kya scene tha doston ek sexy ladki gori chitti bhigi hue gaand phaila kar chudne ke liye tayar thi. Uncle bhi uske peeceh aye aur thidi hi uski choot chati….aur bole soanli abhi to mein teri choot mar raha hoon par next time gaand marne deegi na…..yeh bol kar unho apna lund sonali ki choot me de diya. Sonali ke muh se ek chooek nikli …hai …oofff….kya klund hai …..aaaaa….chodo uncle …..ais elag raha hai ki aap mere kp phaad hi dooge……Uncle to bhooke sher ko tarha sonali ko chodne lage….salli randi ki aulad, asis choot ek bar chodne ko mile to mein to saari zindgi tere naam kar doo……salli teri gaand ke cheed ko bhi phaadunga….chal randi dheeke de……sonali bhi gandi gandi galiyan de rehi thi….salle budde sharm nahi atti apni beti jaise ladki ko chod raha hai…..behen chod apni biwi ko choda kar asie …salli pata nahi kito se lund kha kha kar moti ho rehi hai……Uncle bole bhenchod tu to forst class mal hai ……salli meri moti biwi to nanga dheek kar bhi mere khada nahi hota……jab mein teri maa ko dheetha hoon to tere baap se jalan hoti hai….salle ke ghar mein do do maal hain…..teri maa bhi ek number ki randi hai…..salli abhi bhi 30 saal se upper nahi lagti…….aur kya kapde pehti hai……Agar teri ma bhi mere ko ek baar chodne ko mil jaye to majja hi a jaye……Sonali boli Kyon uncle muj se majj nahi a raha……uncle bole nahi meri jaan aaj itne salon ke baad ek tight chhot chodne ko milli hai…main to bhool ho gaya that ki choot kya hoti hai..salli meri moti biwi mera lund bhi nahi choosti hai…..aur uncle sonali ki gaand par jor jor se thapad marne lage…..tere ko to mein din mein 24 gante choda rahu….bol meri rakhel banegi…..Kya tune apne baap ko teri maa ko chote hue dheeka hai……hand uncle dheeka hai, meri …..kaise lagti hai ….tere baap ka lund ka kya size hai……mere jitna hai kya…….uncle abi jor sjor se batey kar rehe they aur unki speed bhi bad rehi thi……bol kutiya ander nikalu ke bahar ……sonali boli mein bhi jadne wali hoon ander hi nikalna …….to le …aaaaaa….ooooooo..yeeeehhhhh lllleeeee meri raand…….and at the same time sonali also climaxed ….aaaiiiieeee…..oooooooooo……….maaarrrr ddaaaallllaa…kutty harami…….chod sallee jor se aur uncle ne 6-7 jordar jatke diya aur sonali ka badan kaanp utha aur sonlai jamen par let gaye . Dono jameen par lette hue they and thak bhi gaye they. Sonali aur uncle nange

I had done the complete recording of Mr Kaushal and sonali…….and I used it to seduce sonali……how I did that will let you know soon

Old 15th June 2009
Banned
Visit my website

NeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to NeverCamebefore
great

Old 16th June 2009
Custom title

premraja is hunted by the papparazipremraja is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 125.11 mb DL: 25.09 mb Ratio: 4.99
nice

Old 16th June 2009
Custom title

raaka is hunted by the papparaziraaka is hunted by the papparaziraaka is hunted by the papparaziraaka is hunted by the papparaziraaka is hunted by the papparaziraaka is hunted by the papparaziraaka is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 7.47 gb DL: 6.05 gb Ratio: 1.23
Great Story...Keep it going...Dont delay...

Raaka...

Raaka is back another Blockbuster(Pussies and only Pussies)-->Very Erotic [Must Read] ------------> Story is Completed now
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raaka stories are the best
“Learn to say 'no' to the good so you can say 'yes' to the best.”

Old 16th June 2009
Banned
Visit my website

NeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
great

Old 17th June 2009

aaucsan is beginning to get noticed
UL: 2.11 gb DL: 2.72 gb Ratio: 0.78
nice storyy

Old 18th June 2009
Gun-Gun-ata hun main!!

Gunmaster_G9 has received several accoladesGunmaster_G9 has received several accoladesGunmaster_G9 has received several accoladesGunmaster_G9 has received several accoladesGunmaster_G9 has received several accolades
Nice ....Repped ya

Old 20th June 2009
Custom title

raaka is hunted by the papparaziraaka is hunted by the papparaziraaka is hunted by the papparaziraaka is hunted by the papparaziraaka is hunted by the papparaziraaka is hunted by the papparaziraaka is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 7.47 gb DL: 6.05 gb Ratio: 1.23
yaar kahani kyo rok di...Mr. RapeMaster...Sonali encounters are still yet to go...continue buddy...

Raaka is back another Blockbuster(Pussies and only Pussies)-->Very Erotic [Must Read] ------------> Story is Completed now
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raaka stories are the best
“Learn to say 'no' to the good so you can say 'yes' to the best.”

Old 20th June 2009
Banned
Visit my website

Continue Please

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls