Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > Tight Chudidaar Heroines

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd June 2009
pusslicker

amit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.71 gb DL: 376.97 mb Ratio: 4.66
Dear Brothers,

I am creating this Thread wherein I want to publish all the various pics (not self shot, but collected from Forums and other Sites) I have of our Darlings/ Beloveds wearing tight Chudidaars or tight Salwaar Kameez. I find pics (esp of the thighs, the inner thighs, the crotch, the massive hips, lovely long legs, round bums) as extremely erotic and it gives me a nice kick. I hope many of you share this feeling. After all Har L@nd ek hi bhasha bolta hai.

Your contributions are also welcome.

Regards,

Last edited by amit_warrior : 12th June 2010 at 10:24 AM.

Old 2nd June 2009
pusslicker

amit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps databaseamit_warrior has hacked the reps database

Last edited by amit_warrior : 2nd June 2010 at 05:22 PM.

Old 3rd June 2009
The Rising Star of XB

StarIsBorn has celebrities hunting for his/her autographStarIsBorn has celebrities hunting for his/her autographStarIsBorn has celebrities hunting for his/her autographStarIsBorn has celebrities hunting for his/her autographStarIsBorn has celebrities hunting for his/her autographStarIsBorn has celebrities hunting for his/her autographStarIsBorn has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 23.66 gb DL: 37.05 gb Ratio: 0.64
nice start

Old 4th June 2009
pusslicker

Here's one more chick

Last edited by amit_warrior : 2nd June 2010 at 05:22 PM.

Old 4th June 2009
pusslicker

one more

Last edited by amit_warrior : 2nd June 2010 at 05:20 PM.

Old 4th June 2009
pusslicker

Last edited by amit_warrior : 2nd June 2010 at 05:21 PM.

Old 4th June 2009
pusslicker

Old 4th June 2009
pusslicker

Old 4th June 2009
Custom title
Visit my website

sesv09 is one with the universesesv09 is one with the universesesv09 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to sesv09 Send a message via Skype™ to sesv09
UL: 14.51 gb DL: 7.66 gb Ratio: 1.89
nice pics keep posting..
on one roof alone..

Old 4th June 2009
Custom title

mahe707 has received several accoladesmahe707 has received several accoladesmahe707 has received several accoladesmahe707 has received several accolades
UL: 61.78 gb DL: 37.66 gb Ratio: 1.64
nice

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls