Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Imran fucking sexy Aunty

Old 6th May 2009
Boley to Jhakkas
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
peterblair2000 has hacked the reps databasepeterblair2000 has hacked the reps databasepeterblair2000 has hacked the reps databasepeterblair2000 has hacked the reps databasepeterblair2000 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to peterblair2000
UL: 827.29 mb DL: 6.35 gb Ratio: 0.13
My name is Imran my age is 22 I stay in Hyderabad. From my childhood I was very reserved. It was in my +2 I became close to girls and had few affairs with girls but didn't get a chance to sex with them. I used to kiss or fondle their boobs nothing more than that. After my +2 Aunty was very beautiful her age was 27 then and uncle was 30.

Any man in the world would be proud to get her as wife. She had ideal stats with 36d boobs (which I came to know later). I never thought badly about her. I respected her and uncle used to talk to me about my college and he was very friendly with me sometimes he invited me to his house. I used to speak to aunty but not much. I used to regularly visit uncle house to meet him.

And he used to call me sometimes if his computer gives him any trouble I was good at computers as I was doing my computer engineering. For two months everything was fine. Uncle was working in germen based company. One day uncle told me that he has to go to Germany for some project work and said he will come to India after 6 months only.

He went to Germany leaving aunty alone for 6 months, while going he told me and my mother to take care of aunty. Now the real thing happened. After one month aunty came to my house and asked my mother to send me to her house as her computer was crashed. After 2 days I went to her house. She welcomed me and gave me some snacks and cold drink.

And told that the system is not working properly. We talked for some time. Even at this stage I never had any bad intensions in my mindís he was telling she was missing her husband (uncle) very much. She loved uncle very much and uncle also loved her very much. Then I went to the computer and was checking for the problem.

Soon I repaired as I am good at computers it was a small hardware problem. I switched on the system and was checking if everything was working properly. In one drive I opened a folder.and I was shocked to see few xxx videos clips and few erotic stories. As I was in engineering I also had many excess in my house which I got from my friends.

As aunty was in kitchen I played xxx video and started watching. The video was very interesting and I continued watching suddenly I turned back and found aunty standing behind me. She was shocked to seeing the xxx video. I was very ashamed and closed the video. Aunty was smiling then I told her sorry. And went from her house.

But from that day my intensions changed about her in my mind. I started looking at her boobs or ass when she walked. Her behavior also changed she was smiling at me whenever she saw me. One day she asked me to help her to get a pan card. I took get to some agent and filled all application and while coming on the way in car she asked me Orit does u have a girl friend.

And I replied no. And she then she asked are u virgin. I was shocked to hear that I never thought she would ask me like that. I also became bold and told I am virgin.and told my incidents in the +2.and told I never had a chance to fuck a girl. She laughed. Then I asked her aunty do u watch xxx cads. Then she told me about her loneliness at nights.

She used to watch xxx cads and read erotic stories and see erotic pictures in the internet whenever she becomes horny and masturbates seeing those videos as uncle was not there. Then she told how she and uncle had sex every day. Uncle used to satisfy her fully. Now that he is in Germany she is missing him very much.
Then she asked do u masturbate, by this time we both were very free with each other I told yes I masturbate regularly. I was looking at her boobs she caught me and said what u is looking at. I just said aunty u is beautiful and uncle is very lucky to get a wife like u. She smiled and said thank you. We came back to house. We both went to her house.

Then said u are very good boy. And there is nothing bad to masturbate at this age. And asked me if I know about sex. I said I have good knowledge theoretically but not practically. In our mind we know that we need each other but both of us were afraid to take initiative. She played a game. She told me that she was hiding something inside her bag and was not ready to show me.
I asked her what is that aunty she told that she will not show that if u can take it out from the bag then I approached the bag and put my hand inside the bag. Still her hand was inside the bag. So we started to fight each other. I was behind her and she started to rub her ass on my dick. But I was still afraid to proceed and I was totally out of control,

my hole body was shivering, I do not know what to do, my friends used to tell that we cant believe ladies they may change at any moment and I thought that if I d something she may tell to my mother and will spoil my image. Still we ware fighting on. At last with shivering I took some courage and hold her boobs from behind suddenly she turned and cold rooohiiit and kissed on my lips it went for almost 10 mints and my hand was playing with her boobs, stomach, and pussy area. Then we stopped for a while and closed the door and went to her bedroom. Then I again kissed her on her lips. For about 20 mins. I was pressing her boobs with my hands. They were very soft. Then she removed her blouse.

There was no bra inside I never saw such beautiful boobs then I moved down and took one nipple in my mouth and sucked them she was very hot by this time. I removed her sari and petticoat and also my shirt she was mourning very much. By this time my tool became like a hot rod and was at 90 degree.

She removed my pants and kept her hand in my underwear and caught hold of my cock and started to suck then she told me to suck her pussy, seeing her pussy first time a lighting has moved in my body, it was a fantastic seen that I never can forget. She guided me to suck her, I sucked her pussy lips and cunt and put my tongue inside her pussy when I was sucking her cunt she was shivering and told roohiiit pleease donít stop go on go on, I too got excited and sucked her hard. Then she cum with a voice and told me rohiit you r so sweet there is no doubt that ur wife will be lucky to get u.

But what to do I am unlucky I was married 2 years back but my sexual life is not happy because my wife doesnít like oral sex where as I am very found of licking and sucking pussy. I feel very bored of having unsatisfied sex. So I am looking for any broadminded aunties or girl who likes oral sex and ready to get fucked hard with my 7inch long dick.

I am so thirst to drink pussy juice so pls contact me only ladies at nine double eight six nine one seven one two four. Sorry to stop in the middle after the oral sex she guided me to real pleasure. Even I was uncontrollable she took my jockey and guided my tool to her cunt. She said please slowly. But I was beginner at that time. I pushed suddenly inside her cunt.

Both of us cried at a time. My foreskin also was cut because of the sudden push. We both were in pain but then she said rohit fuck slowly, she helped me to fuck her slowly we started enjoying the pain. The pain was turning into joy. Then we fucked for 20 mins then I said I am cumming she asked me to cum inside her pussy.

I cummed loads of cum in her pussy, I never cummed that much amount of cum previously. My virginity was lost. I laid on her for some time and then kissed for some more time. That night we fucked 5 times. In the morning I slept in her house till evening and left to my house.

From that we promised each other when ever she is horny she will call me and when ever I am in mood I will go to her. We became good friends. Even though age difference was there we started sharing every thing and became good friends. We promised to keep this secret. From then we used to fuck each other.

Old 7th May 2009
Custom title

mathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to mathru
UL: 340.97 mb DL: 210.40 mb Ratio: 1.62
nice encounter..........
keep going.........

Old 7th May 2009
Boley to Jhakkas
peterblair2000 has hacked the reps databasepeterblair2000 has hacked the reps databasepeterblair2000 has hacked the reps databasepeterblair2000 has hacked the reps databasepeterblair2000 has hacked the reps database
thanku

Old 7th May 2009

khalidghori is an unknown quantity at this point
not bad

Old 7th May 2009
Boley to Jhakkas