Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Regional > hot tamil chat in yahoo

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th July 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

pzone has disabled reputations
UL: 1.73 gb DL: 141.88 mb Ratio: 12.49
Hi guys, galz and aunties…. This site is very helpful and useful in narrating and sharing our experiences with many. I have come across this site many times and really enjoyed many hot stories. I too have desire to narrate my sexual experience with my own name.
But I am fearing it may be dangerous for me… So I am giving here my first experience in some other name… I am from Tirunelvlei, Tamil Nadu. My name is Safeer (name changed)..I am doing BE final year in a reputed institution in Tamil Nadu.
I am having a fair body. I usually do exercises to keep myself fit. This experience happened one month before, when I am returning home after finishing semester exams. It takes nearly 9 hours for me to reach my home from college. (I am studying in hostel).
In most cases, I used to make short stay in my uncle’s home on the way to my native place from college which is about 3 hrs. My uncle is presently in Bangalore with his family and he left the house for some tenants. Upper portion is free and I used to go there only.
Why I am staying there is because of Saveetha aunty (name changed). She is looking superb with perfect boobs and kundi. I was stunned on seeing her first. She was about 30 years of age and with a perfect structure of 36 – 27 – 35.
She was staying with his husband and mother in law. They have no child. I have masturbated many times thinking of sex with her. I want to fuck her at least once, but I didn’t get chance and also fearing. Whenever I go there, I tried to see her bathing and all, but I can’t,
because of her mother in law. On that day, she was wearing a blue saree. She was looking like an angel in that dress. I entered the upstairs room and turned myself in to towel in my hip. I was thinking about her and how to do sex with her.
At that time, there was a knock at the door. It was Saveetha aunty standing there. I was surprised. She came inside. At the same time, my cock started rising to 90 degrees. She also noticed that. And so I changed the topic.
I asked about her family members and she too asked the same. After that she went away. After finishing my bath, I came down to go out. She asked me to come in and have a cup of tea. I let inside her house and sat in the sofa watching the TV.
She gave the cup of tea. We talked generally but my eyes were starring at her perfectly shaped boobs. I controlled myself and finished the tea. She asked me when you will leave. I replied that the same night. She said to me to be there for that night and have dinner there.
I refused at first and then agreed. It is like, she saying, take me as feast today night. Slowly I changed my decision to stay that night and to leave next day. There was no one in home. Her husband and mother in law went for a death mourns
and she said they will return only the next day morning. We finished our dinner. It was nice. After finishing dinner there, I went upstairs to bed. At about 10, as her husband went away, she called me and asked me to spend some time with her.
So I came down and we talked for sometimes but my eyes were starring on her body structure only. On starring her boobs, my cock got erected inside my lungi. I didn’t wear any innerwear. I struggled very much to control myself.
At the same time, she also noticed my cock. So I decided to move from there. But she didn’t let me and asked me to watch some movie. We saw a James bond movie in star movies channel. In that there was a bedroom scene in the starting itself.
She saw it very excitingly. Of course, I too watched it with same feelings. She asked me, “En rumba kastapattu un asaya control panre?”(“Why are you struggling to control yourself?”) She continued, “Enakum un mela asa iruku, Un sunniya veliya vidu.
Athu en koothiyila vilayadattum…” (“I am also very fond of having sex. Let me see the length of your tool”). Her words gave me immense pleasure, encouragement and courage to me. She came nearer to me and took my cock in her hand. It was about 8 inches.
She said that my tool is looking as she like unlike her husband’s one. He is not fond of sexual desires. Before I removed her clothes, she asked me to wait for a while and locked the main gate. She locked the door and said to have sex in that hall itself.
I agreed. She removed her saree and stood in front of me with pavadai and blouse with bra inside. I untied the pavadai knot. She was not wearing any panty inside. Her pussy is full of hair, looking like a dark forest. I rowed my fingers in her pussy
and started fingering its lips and massaged her kundi (buttocks). I said “un koothi vaasam supera iruku” (“your ass smell is killing me”). As I am new to this experience, I was a little bit slow. She asked me to squeeze her boobs.
I removed her blouse and unhooked the bra. I stunned and amazed on seeing her big breasts. I started licking his thick brown colored nipples and massaging her boobs. It’s too hard and hot. It gave immense pleasure for both of us. She was playing with her hands, with my cock.
After licking her boobs for about 5 minutes, I started kissing all parts of her body from top to bottom. Then I moved down, started licking her pussy very exotically. She moaned and slowly juice was coming out. I tasted a woman’s juice for the first time.
I can’t express its taste. Then I turned my face. It was with the traces of her juice. She started licking my face and tasted her own juice. She was slowly attaining climax and moaned and said “un saamana Ulla vittu adi…mm.. Mm…”(“Push your heavy cock in my pussy”)
But I want to have still some more fore play. So I started licking her pussy with my tongue. Rubbing my balls and cock with her hand, she moaned “Aaaaa… aaaaa….. Haaaa…………” and begged me to push mine into her.
But I still continued squeezing her boobs and licking her pussy. After 10 minutes, I put her legs on my shoulder and inserted my 8 inch cock into her pussy. She said, “Seekirama Ulla vidu da… Nalla adi…” (Be fast… fast please…”) It was not fully going inside.
So she spread her legs fully and jumped and got my cock fully. I started moving back and forth firmly and slowly increased the speed. Both of us moaned saying unclear words. She said “nee nalla panre… supera iruku…. Ha…. Mmm…speeda…
Mmm… en koothi kiliyara varai adi… Mm…” After fucking her cock for about 10 minutes, my cock ejected out the thick fluid. I asked her, “don’t you have fear about pregnancy?” she replied, “I’ll manage it”. We both get ready for next round.
At that time, her husband called her and collapsed all our plans. She asked me to go up and sleep as he is nearing house. She cleared all the strains in that sofa. I went upstairs. After a few minutes, he returned.
I feel happy because we both escaped safely…. But in the next day morning, there was a surprise waiting for me. I will tell that in next part. Hope all have enjoyed my narration

Old 24th July 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

I'm a 23-year-old guy from Bhubaneswar. I'm working for a software comapany. I have an immense appetite for sex and I do have a lot of fantasies about females. I use to fantasise a lot about my teachers, lady lecturers, and friends in my college and school days.
As I grew up my desire for females also grew. It was only recently that I had sex with a female. We shifted to a new locality a year ago. First I was disappointed noting that the females in my neighbourhood were not attractive and were quite old.
But finally I met a female named Manu who introduced herself as our neighbour next door. She is 4 years elder to me i.e. she is 27 or 28 and has a kid. She wore a T-shirt which revealed her boobs clearly and turned me on. I thought I was lucky all together.
We got familiar after a few days. One day she came to my house in a saree with a sleeveless blouse. That was the first time she entered my fantasy world. While she was busy talking to my mom I noticed her boobs and her deep navel from side.
Her boobs were round and big. From that night I started masturbating to her. I fantasised raping her, pinning to the wall and tearing her blouse and bra and kissing her passsionately all over her boobs. I use to masturbate twice every day to her image.
She too showed interest in me. One day when no one was at home and I as masturbating she came to my house. My dick were erect and was bulging from my pants. She noticed that and stared at it quite a number of times.
Not only that time but so many other times I caught her red handed staring at my dick. That increased my desire on her. I use to see her without her notice and use to masturbate her. After a few months we came to this locality my parents went to my native place and I was alone.
That time she called me to her house for dinner. She use to be in her nightie with her tits bulging. We came close to each other. One day I went to her house when her husband was not there. She was wearing a saree that time.
We chatted for a long time and in the process sex crept into the talks. I told her that I get turned on whenever I see her and I masturbate to her everyday. I asked her about her opinion about me. It started raining. My dick was erect then. I stared at her once.
She went into the kitchen. I followed her and went inside the kitchen. I caught her from behind and started kissing her on the neck keeping my hands on her abdomen massaging her stomach. My dick grew hard. I could not control myself.
I took her to the bedroom and uncovered her. The very sight of her big boobs raised me. I pinned her to the wall and started caressing her boobs and kissing them passionately. I tore open her blouse and bra and kissed her all over her boobs.
I slowly moved on to her bottom. I removed her petticoat. She was not wearing a panty. I kissed on her thighs and moved on to her pussy. I seperated the pubic hair and started licking her pussy. She was screaming heavily.
I seperated her legs and and kissed her all over her pussy. Her juices flowed and I sucked all the juices. I moved up. I kissed on her deep navel. I drilled my tongue into her navel and kissed all over the curves on her abdomen.
Then I put my dick inside her pussy and she moaned with pleasure. I removed her bra and started kissing on her boobs. She was having sexy armpits. I kissed all over the armpits and she was moaning with pleasure. I started giving wild strokes.
My hands were busy squeezing her boobs. Her left boob was larger than the right. So, I kept her left boob in my mouth and started squeezing her other boob. Her nipple was erect and bit her nipple. I kissed every inch of her boobs which
I dreamt for months together to fuck and suck her nipples. As the kissing increased so did the pumping from below also increased. I bit her nipples hard and after sometime I came out. She also had orgasm.
After a few minutes I raised her hands and tied them to the bed. I seperated her legs and I was on top sucking her nipples and pumped harder this time and she came out once again. The rain outside increased so did the passion in us.
Days passed by. We use to fuck whenever we had a chance. I still masturbate her and she too masturbates to my image. We go to a lodge nearby and have sex sometimes. I would like to enjoy her as long as I can. I don't know how long I can fuck her.
But I can never forget her as she is the sexiest women I've ever seen. So, I'm planning to take a few snaps of her in nude so that I can masturbate her for life long. Every part of her body arouses me. What a wonderful fuck that was. I'll never forget my sexy neighbour

Old 24th July 2009

dineshg990 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 348.01 mb DL: 2.22 gb Ratio: 0.15
sexy chat ......

Old 24th July 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

Hello friends, I am Revati. I am 21 years old. I have good figure 36-24-34. I Have light brown color pointed nipples. I am sharing a incident with you. That was my final year in collage. Due to short of my attendence I was not getting my admit card. One of my friends advice me to meet Pradeep Kumar. He is a very good looking guy.
He is also a member of collage union. My friend introduce me to Pradeep. He told me that he will try his best to solve my problem. He take required information about me like roll no, course, year, my phone no. etc. and told me that he will contact me as soon as he get my admit card.
After few two day he give me a call at my home and told that he got my admit card but he is leaveing for Palakkad today for some important work and will back in 2-3 weeks. He told me to collect my admit card from his house as he is busy in his packing. He told me me his address and told me to collect admit card before evening.
My exams were starting from next week so I decide to get my admit card from his house.
In half an hour I reached his house. It was around 8 in morning. He receive me at his house and ask me to come inside. As I entered inside he close the door. He bring two cold drink bottles from his fridge and give me one and sit down beside me with other bottle and start drinking and chating with me.
I asked him "where are about other members of his family". Pradeep gave me a cunning smile and told me that "No body is in his home today, all are in wedding party". I ask him about admit card then he told me boldly that "dear Revati if you want your admit card then you have to pay for it". I ask him "what you want?".
Pradeep is very close to my body now. He boldly one hand on my shoulder and one hand on my stomach. His breath is hot, he smile to me that in a way that he hold the card. His eyes on my big boob. Now I understand what he want. I told him "No way". Then he told me "Ok if want to waste your one year, no problem". Pradeep told me that nothing is wrong in doing all this.
And then he told me that is a deal "GIVE and Take". My resistence becames week. Pradeep touch my thigh. it is very smooth like silk. He kiss very smoothly on my cheek and shoulder and my hand and fingers. Slowly reached my lip. Now his hand hold me very firm. I loose my strength to resist and feeling hot now.
Pradeep take out 2 brandy. I shocked. I never had liquor in my life. This is the first time that I drank the brandy I do not want to lose my face to him. Pradeep said It is up to you, If you are OK everything will be OK. My heart start beating up. Pradeep told me its now or never, If you refuse me you will not get your admit card.
My head is full of fear. Pradeep touch my silver lining black blouse from the shoulder like resting his hand. His hand nearing my face and my lips. My heart tremble and beat like drum. My face become very hot and red. I feel very dizzy and my hand is pulled and make me touch something very hot.
My lips feel some salvia and a big face is in my front of me. I felt something touch my behind and feel my big breast are dangling. By the time I re Pradeep sed I am on the Sofa and Pradeep kissing my boobs and sucking them and pinching them over my cloths. His hand is now inside my valva and my hand wanted to stop his hands but the brandy I had, taken all my strength. I can only touch his bold head.
I thought If he is going to fuck me, I have to request him to make it faster and don't put his semens into my valva. His tongue now very fast moving and make my whole body shiver. All of a sudden I pulled his trousers and take his big and round penis in to my mouth. He ushhes OHHMYYBitchh mydarling.
Now we are still on the sofa my dress is dropped, and Pradeep stand up go to the fridge and took a wine, opened it and drank and pull my head and pass all the wine into my mouth and continue kissing I swallow all his wine and salvia I became more crazy and hold his big cock at least 10" of size in my two hand and they are like Giant size full of meat. I suck it, I love it.
I wanted to hold it as long as I can. I like it. Now I start kissing his Big cock and his ball and his ass holes. He was enjoying that for about 1 hour. Oh my it was a wonderful thing. I played with his balls and it is red like apples. Pradeep lift me up and make me sit down, Both of us are nude and my wet panty and my wonderful see through dress and the bra are here and there.

He sit next to me both of us are in our kneel. I wanted suddenly to make love. His hand start touching my hair and slowly down to my cheek and lips and to my shoulder and to my big round breast. He bit it and suck my brown nipples. Still both of us are on our knees. His hands went down to my stomach, I closed my eyes.
Playing in my belly and finally down to my clitoris, at first one finger and then two finger rubbing and rounding and a sound like chick chick come out. I moaned and fly in the sky feeling. It is wet and full of my orgasm. He fucked me is my round Ass. I can feel that I wanted him to kiss me.
I slid and lay on the sofa and push his head to my valva. I can feel a bold head in my special private part. He forced me to turn down ward and lift my legs and he is in his knee, start kissing my vagina and my ass hole and my thigh and everything. I start moaning that I can hear my voice very loud. He spends a hour on my vagina and another hour on my ass hole.
I feel my ass hole become big and wider. He poured some wine on my vagina and suck like pig. This make me more horny. His hand are massaging and cubing and squeezing, pulling. Now I am very high and beg him to fuck me, he lifted me and bring me to the bed.
Make all the light brighter and hold my legs a part, I was still holding his strong cock, he lift up my back and I am crying and begging him to make it soft, but he banged a big and the cock has found its way to hide in my small vagina. Oh My god, what a wonderful. He lay one me his two hand s are playing with my swollen breast, and moving to my head and his mouth is on my mouth.
He bite my shoulder and the back. I shouted. He moved to front and asked me to suck his big cock. It taste like bitter, his cum is oozing, I can feel the bitterness. He moaned to all my suck. My mouth got tired and his golden hairs are in mouth. The cock got harder and he was like biting his mouth. I know his cum going to be in my mouth.
He shouted, BBBAABBYY Hold me tight, take my cock all the way. It was like a big spoon full of Ice cream dropped into my mouth. He put his weight on me, but I can feel his cock is getting harder again. I lay back and told Pradeep, this is your body take it. Fuck me harder as long as you want me I am your slave.
He bang me all the way, he whispered many love and joyful words, and fucked me up side down mouth, Ass, Vagina, Boob, thigh for many hours, I felt his orgasm about 5 times after that I am like a robot.. Pradeep told me He fucked my vagina 5 times and my ass 4 times total 9 times in 8 hours.
But I don't remember anything, but he said I request him to fuck me again and again. I had tired.
Pradeep gave me my admit card. After spending more than 8 hours I came back to my home.

Old 24th July 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

It was getting close to lunch time and I was already restless. I was staring into the terminal of my work station, not concentrating on what I needed to do, but thinking of wild sexual encounters involving myself and my latest lust. There was a light tap at the door behind me, taking me out of my reverie.
I turned to see the part-timer, Kavita, looking around the door as she opened it. She had started the previous day. She was doing a report for the boss and I had been assigned to answer any questions that she may have had.
The day before, while she had been in the adjacent office, going over the project with the boss I couldn't help but notice her. She wore a tight sari. She had a fine body with sensual curves. She wasn't skinny, or thin, but she was fine. Her breasts, full and perfectly proportioned, pressed against the light coloured sari blouse that she wore.
Her face was pretty and she had a wonderful mane of long, black hair. As she left the office with her bundle of notebooks and papers, Kavita's eyes met mine. They were a light shade of brown. Her smile was infectious. It made an electric sensation go through my body and my head was light. I smiled my best smile back at her.
She didn't look away and with a wave and a crinkle of her eye, she said "See You!", and was out the door. She was scheduled to be here for the rest of the week and suddenly I had the feeling that it was going to be quite good. She had come by on two occasions the previous day. On the first, she had only inquired about how to format the report she was working on.
She stood at the door, leaning into my office as she asked. I turned in my chair to face her. Her hair fell over her shoulders as she leaned forward and her sari blouse fell open a bit, offering a brief glimpse of her treasures as she asked, "How should print this when I'm done?" I could feel a stirring in my loins.
I said "You can just keep the text in block paragraphs and put the figures in columns under however many headings you feel necessary." I couldn't take my eyes away from the opening of her sari blouse, hoping that I would get another view. When I finally shifted my gaze up to her face, Kavita had a knowing look and a sly smile.
She said "O.K., I can do that.", then she stepped out of the office and closed the door behind her. Later when she returned she had a rough draft of the report compiled from a small percentage of the stats she had reviewed. She set the pad on the desk in front of me and leaned over my shoulder and pointed out key elements as I read.
I could smell her scent, not a perfume, but a sweet feminine scent. I could hardly concentrate, I could feel my pulse quicken. Her hair was on my shoulder and felt as light as clouds. As I turned to speak to her while she leaned over me, I notice that her sari blouse had been unhooked one hook down from where it had been.
I had a full view of the gorgeous swell of her breasts through the top of her sari blouse. Ooh, it was delicious. Her breasts were full, clad in a white lacy bra and they stretched her sari blouse so that from my position I was awarded with this gorgeous view. I thought I was going to fall out of my chair.
I said "Yes, this format looks very good, I like the way they..., it stands out." I felt her press her hips into my side as she stood next to me. My cock was beginning to get very hard. I turned toward her in my chair as she collected her papers. She was looking straight at the bulge in my pants with her lips slightly parted as she ran her pink tongue over them.
She said "Yes I like the way it stands out too.", and gave my shoulder a squeeze as she turned to go. For the remainder of the day and that evening my I was constantly thinking how she would look naked, or clad only in her thin filmy sari blouse and a pair of socks. I had fantasies of sucking on her hard nipples, of how her soft black pubic hair would feel on my face and more.
I wondered if things had actually transpired as I had remembered. Had she really been wetting her lips as she stared at my stiff cock? Or was I just hoping that she was? I awoke this morning with a raging hardon and sleepy memories of passionate, erotic love making with Kavita in my dreams. I couldn't stop thinking, fantasizing about her.
My cock was in a constant state of fullness and I was thinking of doing anything and everything to her, for her, with her. Now, here I was sitting, kicked back in my office chair engulfed in thoughts of hard, wet, steamy sex with this person I barely knew, but wanted bad, and here she was! Her face had a radiant smile that seemed like it was meant just for me.
Kavita stepped into the office and shut the door. She peaked around the door into my bosses adjacent office and upon noticing that it was dark and unoccupied she asked "Where's Jithu today?".
"She called in and said she needed a mental health break today and said she wouldn't be in until this afternoon, if at all." I responded. "Well, I came by to pick up a notebook that was over here in Jithu's office and I don't know where it is." She went into Jithu's office and began to look around.
As usual, Jithu's office was a wreck with papers, reports and books strewn about. I watched Kavita look in the book case and on the table, moving papers and other miscellaneous items about. As she went about the room I watched the way she moved, the positions and curves of her body.
As she looked for the notebook Kavita was saying "We were looking through it yesterday... "She knew I was in the doorway watching and almost seemed to be posing at times. I could feel an excitement growing and I was feeling slightly out of breath as my penis grew and throbbed as I stood watching her.
Kavita turned and said, "There it is!" Pointing to a blue binder that was under the desk opposite the door. Before I could move to pick it up for her she had bent over from the hip, with her legs straight like she was going to tie her shoes and was reaching for the book. Her sari rode tight to her body obviously she was not wearing a petticoat and very thin panties.
Her ass was magnificent! Nicely shaped, with her sari pulled tight around it, it was too much to resist. I stepped up very close behind her, wanting to press my straining cock into her ass, but instead, stopping bare inches before making contact.
I said "Can I help you?" Kavita leaned back into me, grinding her luscious butt on my crotch, "I hoped you would." " Ooh", she moaned as she laid her head on one arm folded across the desk and hiked up her sari with the other, while humping against me with her ass. I held onto her waist as I returned her pressure against me, grinding my hard dick against her ass.
By now my cock was immense, wanting to be freed, wanting to be in her. Kavita was keeping up a steady motion and making soft moaning sounds. In one fluid motion she stood up and turned around while dropping her sari. I kissed her hard and felt her hot, probing tongue enter my mouth. She pressed her body against mine.
I could feel her breasts against my chest and pulled her tighter against me. I reached around and squeezed her ass in my hands. Kavita's breathing was heavy, and I was getting extremely excited. We let go of each other and I stood back to look at her. She had kicked off her shoes and had pulled away her sari to reveal her legs, long and lean and smooth as silk.
Her panties were so skimpy they were almost not there, they were so thin I could see her ample bush of black pubic hair through them and how she was already wet with excitement. I reached for the hooks on her sari blouse. Starting from the bottom, I released them one by one. Her sari blouse opened to reveal her gorgeous breasts.
I leaned over and kissed her hard on the mouth as my hands moved up to caress her magnificent orbs. They were large and I was surprised at their firmness. I ran my hands down her sides and squeezed her ass, then, still frenching with her I caressed her back until I came upon the strap to her bra. Kavita let out an audible sigh as her bra strap came free.
She reached up and loosened my tie then began to unbutton my shirt. I took my tie completely off and kicked off my shoes as Kavita reached my belt. She played her fingers over the belt then squeezed my bulging cock as she whispered "Why do I want you so bad?".
I stepped back, reaching up to slide her blouse off of her shoulders, as it fell to the floor, Kavita shrugged her bra off and proudly displayed her tits. They were big and perky. Her areolas were half again as big as a silver rupee, with nipples as big as my thumb and protruding half an inch.
They looked so excellent! I put my mouth on her left nipple, feeling it grow and harden as I sucked and licked it. Kavita was crooning and as I moved to suck her other nipple she unbuckled my belt and released the catch on my pants, which fell about my ankles. I buried my face in her cleavage and she squeezed her breasts against my face.
Kavita pressed her breasts against me. She moved them up and down and back and forth across my face before moving down to my chest. She continued down my body, rubbing in a circular motion while kissing and nipping my chest. As she reached my stomach, she slid her hands down my back and under my shorts.
She didn't stop, and ran her hands down over my ass and down my legs, carrying my shorts off. As I stepped out of my shorts and pants, Kavita was rubbing her lips and cheeks up and down the entire length of my hard cock. I watched as she kneeled in front of me, kissing and licking the underside of my prick from the base to just under the head.
My legs were shaking as she had my ass in both hands and was nibbling all around my cock and balls. My cock was hard as steel, wet with Kavita's saliva and twitching with excitement. Kavita rolled her eyes up to look at me as she began to suck my raging penis into her hot mouth.
Her lips moved over my cock head and down the shaft until she had swallowed all of it. I groaned with pleasure as she sucked on my entire cock, flicking her tongue across the bottom then releasing pressure, sliding her mouth back, letting my cock come almost completely out of her mouth, then going slowly back down to swallow even more.
I ran my fingers through Kavita's silky hair, grabbing handfuls and pumping my hips slowly as she continued to suck me deeply into her mouth. Kavita started to move faster and I felt a surge building deep in my balls. She was taking my entire length into her mouth. I could feel myself coming up against the back of her throat, and she wanted more of it.
Kavita was grunting and slurping as my cock drove in and out of her mouth. She liked what she was doing and she was good at it. I held fistfuls of her black hair as I pumped my cock into her welcoming mouth. Kavita was bobbing her head, feverishly sucking my dick while she was griping and stroking the base of my cock with her hand.
She began to coo as she tasted the pre-come that started to spill from my penis. I could feel an orgasm coming. My toes were curled tight, my legs were tense and my butt was clenched as I felt the excitement build. I lost all sense of time and place as the sensation built to a climax. Kavita continued to voraciously suck and pull on my cock, licking it, swallowing it.
I felt as hard as granite and as big as a tree and I could feel it in the bottom of my balls as I started to come. My cock throbbed, sending waves of pleasure and pain through my rod, pumping a huge load of come into Kavita's mouth. My cock kept pulsating and throbbing, shooting great wads of come.
Kavita was lapping it all up, swallowing my cock as I was coming and licking the head of my cock and rubbing it across her lips as come pulsed from me. She still held me around the base of my cock and as my orgasm began to fade she milked every last drop from me. My orgasm was so forceful my legs were shaking and weak.
I had never experienced anything so good and looked down in amazement as Kavita slid her mouth off my cock. She had come on her face and was licking it off her lips. As I helped her shakily to her feet she said "ooh, I love that, I love the taste of your come!" She licked her lips. I kissed her neck, moving down to her shoulders as I caressed her body with my hands.
I continued kissing down her shoulders and her arms then moved over to suck her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard. I sucked first the right nipple while gently holding and squeezing her left breast. Then I started to lick her entire tit and moved my mouth to suck her left nipple and flick it with my tongue.
I then started to kiss my way down her flat stomach, arriving at the waist band of her panties. I got on my knees and I nuzzled my face and nose against her pubic mound and scraped my teeth against her pussy through the sheer fabric of her panties. Her crotch was absolutely soaked with pussy juice.
I licked at her through her panties as Kavita began to sigh and grind her crotch into my face. I reach up and with both hands pulled her panties down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and leaned back against the desk. I picked up the panties and looking at her held them to my nose as I drew in her wonderful scent.
I dropped them to the floor, then I continued to nuzzle her pussy and nip at her with my teeth. Kavita sat back on the desk and spread her legs wide, giving me total access to her fabulous cunt. As I brought by tongue up across her outer lips Kavita put her legs over my shoulders, putting her heels on my back and pulled me toward her.
I again licked lightly over her pussy as it began to open like a flower blossoming. I then licked harder, my tongue going between her outer lips, tasting her nectar and ending up on her hardening clit. I licked circles around her clit as Kavita began to moan.
Then I moved down and stuck my tongue into her pussy as deep as it would go, flicking it in and out and up and down tasting her sweet juices. Kavita was pulling me to her with her legs and grinding her pussy into my face. I was driving my tongue in and out of her cunt as she bobbed her hips up and down.
I stuck my tongue in as deep as it would go, swallowing the love juices running from her cunt, then sucking on her clit, then tongue fucking her some more, then sucking her clit. As I sucked her clit, I would flick little circles on it with my tongue. Kavita was now really grinding her pussy into my face and making more noise, moaning, groaning and yelping, telling me to lick and suck and eat her.
I was hard again by this time, tasting Kavita's cunt and listening to the sounds she was making. I kept on licking and sucking her pussy as she grabbed me by the hair, pulling my face into her soaking pussy and put my tongue in deep, at the same time sucking her clit. I had a mouthful of cunt. I was grinding my tongue as far as it would go and moving my head up and down.
Kavita was constantly moaning now, she had both her hands on my head pulling my hair, pulling my head closer to her cunt. I moved my tongue up to her clit again and I knew she was going to come. Kavita was holding me like a vice, grinding her pussy into my face. As I continued to lick her clit, I could feel her legs tense and she was saying
"Oh yess, Oh yess, come on honey, come on honey I'm going to come, I'm going to come, I'M GOING TO COME!!!, OOH, OOH YES, YES, I'M COMMMINGGG UNGGGHH, YES!!!, AAhhaa, YESSS, I'M COMING!!!" Kavita's pussy opened wide and drenched my mouth and face with her delicious come. As she came I lapped up all I could and she kept grinding against my mouth.
I kept licking but soon Kavita pushed me away saying "No, No, its too much, its too much."
I got up, and sat down on the office chair. I had a huge grin to go with the giant hard on that I again had. Kavita looked at my cock sticking eight inches straight up and with a grin as big as mine, slid off the desk, stepped over to me and slowly lowered herself onto my swollen cock.
Her pussy was still dripping and I slid in easily, filling her with my thick length. Her womanhood wrapped around my shaft like a glove as she put her arms around my neck, leaned her head back and gave a deep sigh saying "oohh, God that's perfect!" Then she rotated her hips and moved farther down onto my penis.
My cock was as hard as a wooden plank and the feeling of being buried to the hilt inside Kavita was absolutely amazing. It must have been the same for her because already I could feel her wetness soaking out and onto my balls.
She leaned down and kissed me tenderly as we sat like that, my cock deep inside her, not moving, just experiencing each other. As we kissed I ran my hands over her body, across her back, caressing her breasts and she let her hands run over my body as well. I could feel her pussy begin to grip my cock. Gently at first, making my cock twitch in response.
It was so subtle, felt so wonderful. Her pussy would contract around my cock causing it to throb, the throb then making her pussy contract again, only this time more insistently. This went on for about five minutes as we continued to kiss and touch each other. Soon, Kavita was gently rocking on my cock and I was leaning back in the chair, moving my hips to Kavita's slow rhythm.
I reached up and held both her breasts in my hands, lightly squeezing her nipples between my thumb and forefingers. Then I leaned forward and took her left nipple into my mouth as she arched back putting her hands behind her on my knees, grinding her pussy onto my cock. As I sucked her breast, I reached around and squeezed her ass, pulling her onto me.
I leaned back again, arching my hips to drive deeper into Kavita's cunt. Kavita bore down with her pussy, grinding it onto my cock, taking every inch into her. Our pace began to quicken. Kavita was raising her hips higher, taking longer strokes of my cock, I was in awe as I watched her riding me, watching my big cock split her pussy, watching as her pussy loved on my cock, making it wet, stroking it, swallowing it.
Kavita now had her feet on the floor straddling me as I leaned back in the office chair. She was riding my cock with long strokes now, fucking down with her tight pussy, taking my entire length inside her, then raising up, letting six or seven inches slide out then coming back down onto me. I was matching her stroke for stroke, pumping my cock up into her to meet her down stroke, driving my big dick as deep as it would go.
Our fucking was getting quite vigorous and Kavita's pussy was slurping, glishing and farting as my cock pistoned in and out. Her wetness was flowing now, drenching my cock and balls, making the chair wet. The chair, with pneumatic height adjustment, was bouncing up and down with our movement.
Kavita kept stroking and fucking my cock with her glorious pussy, and I watched as my thick member was engulfed time and again. She would change the rhythm, from fast and frantic to long and slow then back again. She was making sounds again, grunts and moans interspersed with words like "Ooh yes, Ooh harder, harder, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, fuck me, yesss! Your cock, its so, its so fucking good!"
It turned me on, making my cock stiff to hear how she loved fucking my erectness. The smell of our sex filled the office. Kavita was fucking me hard now, riding up the entire length of my penis then driving back down, taking every inch deep inside her, grinding her pelvis against mine then riding up again.
Kavita was throwing her head back and forth saying "Yes, ooh yes, oh God yes!" as she thrashed on top of my big dick. I could feel my cock bumping her cervix and going to the very depths of her vagina.
Her wetness was continuously flowing, soaking our crotches as I felt my cock grow even larger as I got ready to come. I reached up, grabbing her big tits and squeezing them in both my hands. Kavita increased her pace, riding my cock faster and faster with long strokes.
She looked almost delirious, her long hair flung about, her hands grabbing at my chest, scratching, grabbing my legs pulling me to her as she rode my big dick, frantically trying to get every inch available. Her pussy was making squishing and fucking sounds as my cock drove up into her wetness.
I felt my cock throb once, getting ready to explode into her juicy cunt. I said "Ooh baby, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come in you!" Kavita said "Yes!, Yes!, come in my pussy, fuck my pussy till you come! Fill my cunt with your big prick! Fill my cunt with come!" She was in ecstasy, wantonly riding my stiff cock, on the verge of orgasm.
Her pussy was opening up taking all of me, taking so much I could feel her pussy lips on by balls. I was getting close, very close. My precome was adding to the wetness that was in her, flowing from her, drenching my cock and balls.
I was straining to ram my cock as hard and far into her pussy as I could and she was taking all of it and then some, grinding back, swallowing my now giant cock with her cunt. We were fucking fast and furious now driving toward orgasm, losing track of time or setting. I could feel my orgasm building, and fucked Kavita even harder trying to bring it on.
Kavita was crying "Fuck me!, Yes!, Oh God Yes!, Fuck me deep!, Fuck me hard!, Hard!, Harder!, Fuuuckk mee!, Fuuuckk mmmee! I'm going to come! I'm going to come!" I was going to come and at the same time I could feel Kavita's cunt closing, pulsing, gripping the base of my shaft.
I yelled "Ooh here I come! I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna come!" I felt my cock swell to immense proportions then just explode, pumping a gusher of come into Kavita's pussy. My cock was throbbing and pulsating gigantically, pumping and pumping loads of come into her wanting cunt.
Kavita was yelling, "Oh Yes! Ooh Yes! I'm Coming! I'm Coming! I'M COMING!!!", and she rode my spurting cock for all it was worth, grinding herself down on it, taking the entire eight thick inches into her, squirming on it, riding up again only to thrust back down onto my pole.
I could feel her cunt pulsating as my cock continued to throb and pump come into her. I watched as she stroked her pussy up my dick, come dripping from her pussy, making my cock slick, soaking our pubic hair.
Then she would come back down, taking every inch, squirming to get more. As we slowed, Kavita was softly moaning, I was getting my breathing under control. We stopped with her sitting on top of me with my cock still buried inside her. I said, "Wow, I didn't know there could be sex like this!" Kavita said "I didn't know there would be cocks like this!",
as she started to make her pussy massage my cock again. I just laid back and said "Ooh boy, that was fantastic!" Kavita said "Your not finished yet are you?" I was incredulous, we had been sucking, fucking and eating for almost an hour. Kavita stood up slowly letting my cock slip from her pussy. She watched with a gleam in her eye as my cock slid out.
After a while we cleaned ourselves up as best we could and got dressed. Then we straightened up the office, picking up things we had knocked over and collecting papers together. When we thought we were composed and got ready to leave Kavita kissed me on the mouth giving me some tongue then said,
"I have to have more of that big cock of yours!" I said "It would be my pleasure", and opened the door to let Kavita out. As I escorted Kavita back to her WORK STATION we were met by many knowing stares and smiles. When I returned to my office, there was Chandni from across the hall, whom I'd lusted after for months, sitting on my chair, legs splayed wide, sari hiked up, panties off and her fingers working on her pussy. She said "I heard what I've been missing.

Old 24th July 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

Hi, I'm Anand from Palakkad. This was the first ever sexual experience I had when I was 19 years. I was always poor in the subject of geography, so my mother asked the lady next door to give me special tuitions for it. Her name is Anita. She is an old family friend of ours. She is an extremely sober natured lady with a very sweet face and milky white skin.
I always secretly admired her beautiful body and the way it gracefully moved when she walked or sat or did anything. Her taste of clothes was also ever as sober and decent, generally in pastel shades of pink, blue, or cream. She always wore only sarees.
Her attitude towards me was very warm and concerned, and took extra interest in training me in the subject of geography. She was a teacher of this subject in a school other than mine.
Anita was still single and lived alone as she had lost her parents in childhood.
I knew that because of this she was a very lonely woman. Being so beautiful and only 26 years old, she could still get married to any fine and worthy businessman. But whoever brought her any proposals; she showed no interest in getting married. Sometimes I felt like she considered me as her one and only good friend.
As she gave me tuitions I used to feel more attracted to her irresistible body. While her eyes and mind were engrossed in reading and explaining the text books to me, my eyes would fantasize over her which used to fall off her shoulders once in a while when her blouse would give way for glimpses of her bra. This made me suffer of sleepless nights.
I used to hate myself to think like this of a decent lady like her who was always so nice to me. But I think she guessed what I was going through because of poor attention during the tuitions. She tried to inquire why I was not paying enough attention. I didn't know how to answer that. But she was still kind and nice to me.
She treated me like a younger brother, and so occasionally while teaching me she would put her fingers through my hair on the head and caress me. She always wore sweet smelling perfumes. So when her hand touched me the fragrance made me loose total control of my senses. On one such occasion she noticed what was happening with me.
She frankly asked me to be absolutely honest with what was distracting me so much. I told her that I found her very beautiful. She smiled and assured me that she fully understood what I meant. I blushed in total embarrassment and ran home. The next few days I didn't have guts to go for any classes with her.
She rung up at my place and spoke to my mother asking her to send me for the classes again. As my mother knew nothing of the recent developments between Anita and me, mummy forced me to go to Anita's house to resume tuitions as there was very little time left for my exams. Finally I agreed and went to Anita for the class.
Today she also looked embarrassed and didn't know how to start the class. Finally she broke the ice by being very frank with me. She told me that she knew exactly what I'm going through, and then explained that such feelings are natural. I thought to myself that it is okay that she has understood as well as explained to me the facts, but I wondered what was to happen next.
She took me to her bedroom where we always studied at the desk. But this time instead of sitting at the desk she asked me to sit on her single bed which was almost as large as a double. Sitting close to me she looked me straight in the eye. Gazing at me so strongly that I shivered in nervousness wondering if she was going to scold me badly.
I noticed sadness in her face with tears filling up her eyes. Yet she smiled and shared her feelings to me. She explained that she too felt the need to hold someone dear to her and that she felt terribly lonely in life. This was the first time she ever told me openly that she also loved me very much, and that it was okay if we made love to each other.
I was totally taken by surprise to hear all this. At the same time I had butterflies in my mind and body for the fact that my desire for seeing and feeling her body was going to come true. She was wearing a deep pink floral patterned saree with a cherry red blouse. She gently took the pallu of her saree off her shoulder and handed it to me.
I got too excited just to see her firm and healthy boobs in the blouse. I was so engrossed into the shining hooks of her blouse that I forgot all about her pallu which I was holding. This made her laugh loudly, saying that she had never seen anyone as innocent as me. This provoked my male ego and I felt the need to prove to her that I wasn't all that innocent as she thought.
First of all I hugged her tightly to make us both comfortable with feeling each other's body. She also cajoled me very skilfully. Now I knew I was going to learn the real geography from her, that too the geography of her. If there were chapters like these in my geography text book, then I would surely pass out with flying colours.
Anita stood up in front of me while her pallu was still in my hand, and she guided me to unwrap her body from the bindings of the saree. Once I was through with removing the saree, she turned around in full circle to give me a full view of her figure from every angle. She was wearing a light pink colour petticoat.
I felt like the captain of the ship which was to navigate through all the mountains and caves of her atlas map. Taking full command of my 8" ship I undocked into the silky smooth material of her blouse with my desperate fingers. I opened each hook of the blouse with my fingers timelessly as they enjoyed the softness of her breasts.
Inside was a meagre lacy bra, pink in colour again. Seemed like she was celebrating a Pink Day. As I slipped the blouse off her shoulders and down her arms, I lay my head on her breasts. They were so welcoming, as they allowed my entire head to sink in between their warm, massive, fleshy cosiness.
I felt her heartbeats pumping like a power generator. Sweat dripping from her chin onto my head. She was already gasping for breath. My hands crept over to her back trying to reach out for the hooks of the bra. I realized that it was a front open bra. So as I opened the bra from front, I was electrified to get the first view of her perfectly round and tight boobs.
Each prized with a tender pink tiny nipple against her milky white skin. Her upper body was fully bare. Now I had to work on undressing her from under the waist. She tried to wait patiently, but her own life-long sexual frustration causing desperation made her press my head against her navel so tightly that I was getting suffocated.
Releasing me after a few seconds, she dragged me by my hair to the bed, and took off my shirt, shorts and all, within no time. She adored the male organ which I guess she had seen for the first time and that too in a fully erect position. I noticed her mouth dripping as she glared at it. She shyly smiled and brought her head close to the dick that had already started ejaculating.
At first she rubbed her nose on the head of my dick. Then gradually began licking the cum squirting out more rapidly. Anita really enjoyed this part. But before she went any further, I convinced her that it will be easier to carry on with our adventures once she is fully undressed.
Agreeing to my suggestion she lay down on the bed spreading her arms and legs widely and asked me to finish undressing her. It was only her petticoat and panty that I had to remove now. And I didn't want to do it in a hurry. So I reached for her toes, and gradually lifting the petticoat upwards, licked her legs.
Once the petticoat was lifted upto her upper thighs, I raised her left leg and placed it on my shoulder. Then the same with her right leg. Now with both her legs on my shoulders, I kissed the inside of her thighs and at the same time rubbing massaging the outer part of the thighs. She was too blissful and asked for more and more.
Suddenly she got up and asked me to wait. I asked her why and she said she had an idea with which we could both enjoy better. She went to the kitchen and returned with a bottle of strawberry jam. I thought she was hungry after all this exhaustive session and wanted us to have some meal break.
Instead she lay down again in the same position, opened the jam bottle and applied some on her thighs where I was licking her. Then asked me to continue by licking the jam on her thigh as well. I was quite impressed with her fantastic innovation. With all this excitement I didn't want to delay undressing her anymore.
I quickly untied the string of her petticoat and pulled it down her legs instantly. Now I could see her fully naked legs, smoother than satin or silk. She was quite a sight for me to be lying there on the bed with nothing on except the white cotton panty with 'pink' hearts printed on it and laced borders. My heart was almost popping out of my chest.
Everything she wore on that day looked brand new, as if she was specially prepared for the whole seduction. I didn't need to feel guilty anymore; the desire was equal from both ends. I comfortably loosened the elastic waistband of her panty, massaging her hips at same time. She moaned in ecstasy raising her warm sexy arse to make it easier for me to pull off her panty.
As I slowly lowered the panty from her waist, I got the first view of her divine pussy. There was a light tuft of hair on the pubic area, soft as fur. As I felt the hair, the tingling sensation got her more excited. There were high voltage currents passing through our bodies. She breathed heavier by the second. Finally neither of us could afford to hold ourselves in control.
Both reaching the height of orgasm, we leapt and attacked each other violently. I held her tightly under my arms which suddenly changed in strength from that of a school boy to an indomitable beast. She too was impressed with my never before seen strength. While holding her unsparingly I thrust my giant dick into the endless tunnel of lust.
I fucked her harder than I imagined I could, and she also contributed by taking various positions accordingly. I knocked her from front, I knocked her from back. Squeezed out whatever juices she possessed in her pussy and the boobs. Her breasts had swollen with no limits. Nipples were hard as metal bolts.
Thunder running through our bodies, we tried every position that anyone could rarely even imagine, all within fractions of time. Digging deeper into her pussy I chewed her tits till they were red or even purple. In one position while I was fucking her from the back, I spread her legs wide apart, so much that her hole was wide enough to let in the dick of a dinosaur.
For now I was the dinosaur. I slashed my tongue turbulently at her centre of gravity and then jolted my bolt into it innumerable times with lightning speed. She had also lost all her sobriety and like a devil sent from hell, sucked on my dick at first and then chewed on it mercilessly which we had been made more delicious with the strawberry jam for flavour.
After all these adventurous exploitations of each other's innocence which had continued for nearly four hours, we concluded thankfully, promising to keep this as top secret and to be generous whenever each was in need for it again. We carried on experimenting new styles and positions frequently for the next ten years until I got married.
Anita is still single, and I am still loyal to her for giving me the big breakthrough when I needed it most. To prove my loyalty I still visit her lonely house and we still practice the same with complete dedication.
We've explained to my wife that Anita & I meet for intensive transcendental physiology study and she has never suspected till today. I had secretly stolen and still preserved Anita's that day's pink lace bra and the white panty with pink hearts on it. I cuddle them and kiss them on the days I want her and we're not able to meet.
On such occasions I also smear strawberry jam on my dick and ask my wife to lick it up. My wife has become an expert in such blow jobs and does it most willingly and happily, although she has always wondered what the mystery behind all this is. But that mystery will forever remain a secret only between Anita and me

Old 25th July 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

Our flat was at the end of the veranda on the second floor of the building. People walk across the veranda to reach the lift. People who pass through the veranda have a tendency to peep through the windows of the flats coming on their way. But our being at the end of the veranda, only those who want to come to our house will come upto the corner of the veranda.
I was comfortably seated at my study room window My computer monitor is placed in such a way that only I can see it. An aunty comes to meet my amma, but only when amma is available at home. Though they have a phone she walks all the way down the corridor so that she can meet her other friends on the way and pick up gossips.
My pappa and amma are not usually available since they go to work, but this aunty comes every day and enquire whether my amma is there at home. This aunty, typical of other aunties, about 34, does not have any children and does not go for work and does just gossip and gossip. Her husband goes to work in the morning and comes back in the evening.
So she has lot of free time and goes around the building spreading spicy news and gossips. But she had a nice figure and an attractive and mischivous looking face. Somehow I did not like the way she looked at me, sort of piercing or X ray eyes. During holidays I finish my lunch and sit near the window browsing.
She comes near the window and asks about my mother and then throws a quizzical look at me and then goes off reluctantly. During hot days I sit there with only a pair of shorts and nothing else on my body. The afternoon breeze was too soothing. Sometime I watch nice sexy videos or movies and my member gets erect and peeps through the bottom of the shorts i wear.
If it is a porno film, I may just touch my cock and keep it erect for a while. I may ultimately shag to bring the episode to a close. Our heroine aunty will come at that time and ask about my mama. Oh, I forgot to say her name, it is Shanti. One day Shanty aunty came and saw me holding my tool and showed surprise in her face. She stood still watching me and my tool.
It is not very big, just a normal size of a 17 year old. Shanti aunty looked at my face and then at my tool and again at my face. I just threw a smile and told her that my mama is not there at home. What are you looking in the monitor, she asked with some authority, turn the monitor to this side and let me see what you are looking.
I gave out a loud laughter and told her that this monitor is fixed and cannot be turned so easily. What is it that you are doing there, pointing her finger to my cock, she asked. I got wild and told her that this thing is giving me lot of trouble. I pulled my entire cock from the underneath of my short and showed her.
She was shocked and her eyes opened wide and her mouth pouted and gave out a cry and went away. As I expected she came again the next day, When I saw her at the window, I was partially nude and my cock was exposed to the sun. Aunty expected a free show of my cock and stood expecting such thing and stood near the window.
I was thumbing some data and pretended to have not seen the aunty. When I heard her cooing noice I raised my head and then pretended to cover myself up. Why are you keeping nude always, that is bad, aunty said. Except you nobody comes to this window and hence whether I am clothed or nude makes no difference.
Her face had calmed and then with a smile she asked me what subject you are studying etc. She wanted to get friendly with me, I thought. As per routine, she came the next day also. As usual I left my cock in the sun and was working on the computer. Aunty had stopped asking for my mama and then she was having a free show and enjoying it.
She called out my name and asked me what subject I was studying. I stretched in my stool and with my hand took out my balls and then looking at her told her that I am going through my English lessors. Aunty asked me to open the door so that she may come inside. I said Aunty I am sorry, you are my mother's friend, if you come in I have to give you tea and snacks.
I dont know how to make tea or snacks and hence please come in when my mama is there so that we may do all the respects to be given to a guest like you. Taking s serius tone, she said open the door I will prepare tea and snacks for you. Oh, aunty if I get up from here now it will spoil my mood and it wll be difficult for me to come back to the right mood.
Oh dont worry I will get you into the right mood faster. Cursing her I had to thrust my semi limp cock into the shorts, stood up, pull back the chair, search for the footwear and move move to the door to open it. It was 3 pm and a tea and snack were most welcome and let me see what this aunty is going to make.
Shanti aunty straght went to the kitchen, put the water to make tea in the stove, searched for snack in the almirah and found a steel box with lots of bujia, brought it out and warmed it and then put a bunch of bujias in a plate and lots of sauce and brought it to the dining table with two cups tea.
Shanti aunty suddenly put on a smiling face, sat near me, put her hand on my lap and told me that she will come daily and prepare tea and snacks for me. I was sipping tea and eating snacks. But I noticed her hand moving up and down my thighs. After I took two or three sips, I noticed that her hand was creeping into my shorts searching for something.
my cock was getting stiffer. I did not make any move but just waited and watched, eating bujias and sipping tea. Aunty's fingers were probing for my cock. Just because of her touch it has become stiff and refused to come out unless I also cooperate. I looked at her face. She was giving a smile pleading for something. I just loosened the edge and pulled the tool out.
Aunty just lowered her face and kept it close to my cock and was sniffing at it. She opened her mouth and was licking the tip. She got up and hurriedly opened her blouse and unhooked ber bra and took my hand and placed it on her boob. We did not speak anything at all and words were not found necessary since the message was clear.
I ran my hand over her spongy boob and twisted her nipples. She was moaning and gobbled by cock into her mouth and rotated her tongue all over it. I turned to her side and removed my knicker so that she will have more access to her target. With both of my hands I was kneading her boobs with all force.
I pulled her face down so that my whole cock may enter her mouth. Time was just 3.30 pm and my parents may come only after six. I had lot of time and I was not in a hurry. I was very much aroused and was ready to shoot my cum into her mouth. I told her that it is coming. She said let it come into my mouth she said.
I straightened and shot my cum into her mouth in successive spurts. She drank the entire cum and got up. Her nipples were erect and her chest was bare. She got up and pulled my hand to my bedroom and said let us go to your bedroom or come to my house. I said ok to my bed.
I got up and closed my window and turned and found that the aunty had removed her saree and lied in the bed with her knees raised. Her sparsly haired cunt was wet and visible. She asked me come fast and when I went near her she took my tool and rubbed it on her cunt lips and placed it at the opening and asked me to push it in.
I leaned over her and she placed her hands on my hip and pushed me in and my cock went in smoothly. Fuck me fast and fuck me hard. Having seen the fucking scene many times in the net. I did not need any further lessons. I fucked her with slow strokes first and then increased my speed to make a hard and fuck.
My hands were on her boobs and breathing heavily she was moaning and pulled my face to kiss. I went on fucking and suddenly her hands hugged me and her legs were entwained around me. Perhaps she had her orgasm. A big one. I too shot my cum inside her cunt, but went on fucking.
Within half an hour we had two sessions and she managed to have orgasms twice or thrice. Pulling my tool out I got up with a dripping cock. She too got up and ran to the bathroom and cleaned herself. I wiped my cock on her saree lying in the bed. She came back from the bath room hugged me and kissed me. My cock was limp.
She kissed my cock for having given her so much of pleasure. She said she did not have sex for than a month since her husband was away on official work. She asked me show her some nice sex scenes in the computer. I went to the computer and put on my favorite porno site. It was an explosive site and showed fucking scene of various couple of different nationalities.
Aunty was watching the scenes with great interest. She was asking me whether we should have one more round. I said no, now now, get me some snacks and tea and then we will think of sex. From then on it was a regular practice with Shanti aunty to bring nice snacks for me from her home and good tea in a flask. She was enjoying and giving me also great pleasure.
One day her husband came. She told me that her husband is at home but she will come at the same time. I asked her why you can have fucking from her husband. She said his fucking is not as enjoyable as mine. She will find some excuse and bring me the snacks and tea and make it as an excuse for getting fucked. She liked to ride me as a cowgirl and jump and fuck on me.
I asked her to shave her cunt with her husband's razor and come clean shaven. She came the next day with a clean shaven cunt which I licked and sucked her clit. She enjoyed immensely. One day she told me that she had missed her periods and the child may be mine.
I was happy and sorry. But my fucking session continued till I joined engineering college and had to move out of my house. Shanti aunty's snacks did the trick. She got a male child. She said it is mine

Old 9th September 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

Old 10th September 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

Old 11th October 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey