Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Sex with sexy sis

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd April 2009

shubh4sin is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 28.81 mb DL: 48.16 mb Ratio: 0.60
now came the time to remove her nighty.so i said-'tumeh aur pyar karoon radha?'(should i make more love to you?) she replied readily-'please bhaiya,ruko mat, bas mujhe pyar karte jao.'(please don't stop,just continue.)
i replied-'lekin uske liye tumeh apni nighty utarni hogi.'
(but for that you have to remove your nighty.) hearing this she eased her grip over me.i also let her sit. she removed her nighty in a moment and then strated pulling me over her to make the previos position.i laid her on the bed and leaned towards her coller bone. reaching there i started licking radha bellow her neck.soon i reached over her tits. i started sucking her tits from above her baniyan and sucked untill her baniyan over her boobs was wet.I moved my hands to her boobs and started massaging them from above the baniyan.

sudenly, radha pulled her baniyan strips from both the sides and tore it into two pieces to free her tits and to make them easly accessible to me.this arose me to a great extent and i put my mouth over her right breast and took the nipple in my mouth. she was shivering with the touch of my hot wet tongue on her nipple. she caught my head through hairs and begane to push her whole tit in my mouth.i helped my darling radha by opening my mouth and allowing her to push her whole tit in my mouth.soon her one tit was in my mouth complitly.i started to suck it. once i bit radha's tit with my teeth and she yelled a shriek.then this became a play.i bit and suck her one tit for more than 15 minutes.then she said-'bhaiya ab doosra doodhu pio na.'(now suck other one.) withought waiting for my response she pulled out her right breast from my mouth.

Old 22nd April 2009

t was fully wet,covered with my sliva.then she inserted her left breast in my mouth and i started sucking and biting her left tit like i had did to the right tit.i enjoid radha'n small tits much more than the big tits which i encountered latter.(think of it.small tits are better than the big ones.) Suddenly her legs started trembling and deep moans came out of radha's throat ,OOOHHH OOOHHH AAAHH AAAAAAAAAAUUH OOOOOOHHH and she cummed. I could see her panty getting wet.

after some time her breathing became normal. my licking started to arouse her again. i made her tummy(stomach- area) wet with my tongue. i stood up and turned to her back. i kissed her neck and started licking it. After 5 minutes i shifted down to the all exposed portion of her back. fondling her boobs from back side i started licking her back. i made her to lift her both the hands and then licked her sides upto the solders. she was too salty there.i licked her repeatedly untill her saltyness was over and only the taste of my sliva was left.

i laid her down on the bed on her back and started kissing her wet lips again. she replied by inserting her toung in my mouth. i started sucking her sliva from her toung.then she said-'bhaiya mujhe kamar ke neeche bhi chato na.' i wanted to talk dirty with radha so i said-'kamar ke neeche kahan kahan chatoon meri jan,yeh to batao.'
she replied-'har jagah chato mujhe.' i asked-'tumahara bur bhi chat loon,radha?' 'han'-she replide in one word. i said-'kaho mera bur chato mere bhaiya.' she blushed and said-'mujhe saram aati hai.'

Old 22nd April 2009

i tried to convince her-'jab ladki gandi-2 bante karti hai to ladke ko jyada maja aata hai.tum mujhe maza nahin dogi meri rani?' she replied-'aap mere sabse acchhe bhaiya hain. aap ke liye main sab-kuchh kar sakti hoon.'
'to kaho na'-i insisted. she did what she had said-'mera bur chato mere bhaiya.' hearing this i sucked her lips heavily and then i reached neer her panty. her panty was wet with her juices and it was smelling like musk. i started to smell her musky bur(pussy) from above her panty.the smell of her pussy was so intoxicating that i started to lick her pussy from above her panty. while i was licking her panty she inserted her two thumbs in the waistband of her panty and lifting her ass about 2 inches above the bed she slid her panty bellow on her thighs and said-'tumko bur chatna nahin aata kya bhaiha? panty ke ooper se bur chatwane mein maja nahin aa raha hai. mere bur ko nanga karke chato.' i could not reply radha because i was musmerized to see her young pussy.

although her breasts were under-devloped and she was under-weight and very thin,her pussy was as devloped as that of an young woman. her bulged-out pussy was covered with her long,black and curly jhant(pubic hair).her pussy lips were very thick due to swelling and her pussy was puckered as if she had opened her pussy lips to kiss my cock.her pink and swallen clit was as errect as it could be.further her pussy was wet as hell. this was the most beutiful pussy which i had never seen even in XXX movies.

i draged radha near the edge of bed such that only the portion of her body above her buttek remained on the bed. i sat on the floor near the bed and between her parted leggs and started to wander my hands over her pussy. her legs were on my solders. i put my lips on radha's pussy. she felt a siver of exitement and caught my head above the hairs and begane to press her pussy against my mouth. i kissed her pussy many time

Old 22nd April 2009

please rep

Old 22nd April 2009

hen i started licking her pussy between its lips. i moved my toung between her pussy lips from her cunt to clit. and radha started radhang oohh yes ooh yes....i said to her to spit on her pussy. she spet a large amount of sliva mixed with her bulgum. i liked and sucked all her spit from her choot. then i took her clit in my mouth and begane to suck it. i may have sucked her clit for 15 minutes when she started pressing my head force fully against her pussy and started to tremble voilently.her radhang sound became loude and i knew that she was coming. i increased the pressure of my toung on her cliteris and then she came. her cum begane to flow from her cunt and i started to lick it with my toungh. i licked almost all her cum and made her pussy near dry.i enjoiyed the taste of radha's pussy-jouce very much. i felt as if i was sucking necter coming out of her pussy.

then i sat on the bed near her mouth and shed my under-wear on the bed. my lund sprang out like a serpent. my lund is awesome. it is almost 9 inch long. but it is not the length but its thickness which is awesome. it is 12 cm in diameter-much thicker than radha's wrist. the veins on my cock look like as if they are on the hands of a weightlifter. radha was musmerised to see my cock. she asked humbly-'bhaiya tumahara lund to bahut mota hai. meri choot(pussy) mein ghusega kaise? kahin meri choot phat na jaye.' i replied- 'chinta mat karo meri rani,main apna lund tumahare choot mein aise ghusaunga ki tumhe pata bhi nahin chalega. lo pahle ise choos lo. ' saying this i put my supara(cock head) on her lips.

Old 22nd April 2009

Talkout23 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 133.53 mb DL: 2.00 gb Ratio: 0.07
Good..contineu

Old 22nd April 2009
Custom title

enjoywith is a pillar of our communityenjoywith is a pillar of our communityenjoywith is a pillar of our communityenjoywith is a pillar of our communityenjoywith is a pillar of our communityenjoywith is a pillar of our communityenjoywith is a pillar of our communityenjoywith is a pillar of our communityenjoywith is a pillar of our community
UL: 25.34 gb DL: 30.20 gb Ratio: 0.84
good updates...keep updating

Old 22nd April 2009
MaRnA tO pAdEgA dAdA :smoking:
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
Shakespeare002 is one with the universeShakespeare002 is one with the universeShakespeare002 is one with the universeShakespeare002 is one with the universeShakespeare002 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to Shakespeare002
UL: 4.44 gb DL: 6.49 gb Ratio: 0.68
Nice story...

Repped u mate!

Old 22nd April 2009
GOD OF XOSSIP
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $1000    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
One of the most awful stories i have ever read.It's unrealistic,lacking passion and excitement.I dont want to hurt your feelings but by telling the truth i hope you'll work hard on your next story.

Last edited by Meriaiza : 23rd April 2009 at 01:25 AM.

Old 24th April 2009
Custom title

mathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accoladesmathru has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to mathru
UL: 340.97 mb DL: 210.40 mb Ratio: 1.62
ya nice ..................
realistic....... just go on............

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls