Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Hindi > Incest Stories of mom/son/bhabi

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd June 2010
Banned

99edited has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph99edited has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph99edited has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Smile

His hands went around her pulling his mother on to his body, mother and son embraced nakedly feeling the warmth of each other. Sarita felt the taut hardness and muscles of her son, he was hard, and lean and so strong she thought. His eager lips found hers and she pushed him to the bed.

He lied down and his mother came into his arms “I am yours Madhu” she smiled kissing him again. His hands roamed her back and rested on her buttocks. He squeezed and she smiled at him “like them”. He nodded. She kissed him again and slowly moved down his body “let Amma love her Monu” she murmured kissing his neck and moving down to his slightly hair chest her fingers teased his small nipples and as she started teasing and sucking them Madhav squirmed and sighed.

Sarita marveled at his body, the hardness of his chest and the manly smell emanating from him as she moved down kissing his belly and then skipping his throbbing penis she went to is muscular thighs. Madhav was experiencing the love of a woman for the first time and swimming is a sea of eroticism, he groaned as his mother sucked on his inner thighs. He looked down and their eyes met.

Looking into his eyes Sarita moved up “May I” she murmured taking his cock in her hands. “Oh Amma” is all that the eager young man could say as his sexy mother moved up his legs “Did you like my mouth on your penis Madhu” she cooed. Madhav nodded eagerly.

Sarita was eager to love this lovely specimen of manhood, she peeled back his foreskin and stroked him and still looking into his eyes she opened her mouth and traced her lips over his balls and up his penis. She saw him shiver with lust and pleasure, and this made her lick him wantonly. Sarita opened her lips and took her sons cock inside and started sucking him, her tongue rubbed the underside of his manhood as she bobbed her head.

Madhav could not believe such pleasure existed. He groaned and twisted on the bed his hands caressing his mothers hair as she made oral love to his manhood. He knew he will not last long with this kind of ministrations, and the way his breathing quickened his mother also sensed it. She slowly released him and moved up.

“Not so soon Madhu” she smiled at him as she hovered over him her breast dangling down. “Oh Amma, you are so good” , his hands caressed her breasts, as he marveled at their size and softness

“Like them darling” his mother asked moving further up as he tentatively touched her erect brown nipples and caressed her areola.

‘Yes Amma, they are the best, actually much bigger than I thought” he squeezed “And so soft”

Sarita murmured “Love them baby” and held on the hear board of her bed and lowered her boobs to her sons face, the dangled tantalizingly and by Madhav buried his face in them. Sarita held still as her eager son caught her left breast and started kissing and licking it all over, he was mad with desire she realized.

Madhav was ecstatic,… his mothers breasts we so sexy, kissing them gave him pleasure beyond dreams he wanted more and tried to capture her nipples. Sarita realized what he wanted and said “Let me lie down dear”

She lied down her body hot a eager for love as her son came over her, she held her breast and said “Come baby’

Madhav’s lips closed over his mothers nipples and he was in heaven, he sucked and suckled as his moaning mother caressed his head, calling him sweet names. Mother and son were caught in an ocean of lust.

Madhav moved to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment, his other hands caressing the other breast with love and passion.

Finally Sarita murmured “Monu, Madhu” he looked up “Yes Amma’ his face was wet and flushed. “I love you, I love them”

She laughed “Oh Madhu you are so good to me, and they are yours I will not take them away from you”

He kissed her cleavage and then her lips. “Oh Amma’. He got up and placed his hands on her thighs, stroking her. He bent down and kissed her belly as his hands moved down tentatively. He looked at his mother.

Sarita smiled “Don’t be shy, you want to see don’t you” she opened her legs.

He nodded.

Sarita opened her thighs and her treasure, her pussy was revealed in front of her son. She slowly took his hands down “You can touch, if you want to” she murmered

Old 23rd June 2010
Banned

99edited has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph99edited has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph99edited has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Smile

Sarita opened her thighs and her treasure, her pussy was revealed in front of her son. She slowly took his hands down “You can touch, if you want to” she murmered

"I want to " he said huskily, touching her outer lips. Sarita spread her lips with her finger and guided her virgin son. He learned fast and soon Madhav was gently fingering the soft, limp lips of flesh surrounding her inner most sanctum.

"That feels good," she sighed, slowly spreading her legs farther apart and exposing more of her bubbling femininity to him.

"Your, uh, your, uh, pussy is beautiful," he told her, blushing as he spoke.

"Why, thank you," she returned, blushing too, "But I don't know what you see in it that is pretty."

"It is so soft, and wet, and warm, it makes me hard just looking at it," he tried to explain as she saw his cock twitch.

"Can I you know…..” he hesistated

“Tell me MADHU” Sarita knew what he wanted

“ Can I kiss it," he asked.

“Are you sure Monu, it will be wet and squishy, you may…”

“Amma, I love you, I want to, just guide me please”

"Of, course you can, My Love, she cooed, lifting her foot and draping her leg over his arm, "I would love for you to kiss me there, come”

Inching closer, Madhav stared into the very core of his existence. It was almost impossible to imagine that he had once been deep inside of this beautiful, warm place. Leaning closer, he gently kissed the soft, flaccid flesh that hung down encircling and guarding the deep, wet chamber of her vagina.

"Oh, My Love," Sarita sighed euphorically as she felt his tongue probing her vaginal lips.

Running his tongue around her hot, dripping slit, Madhav eagerly lapped up the overflow from her drenched gash.

“A bit above Madhu.. aaaah , you will see a small protrusion, that is my clit, kiss me theer son” she guided him”

H probed the soft flesh, searching for her clitoris. Poking and exploring with his tongue, he found the little fleshy sheath and the slippery, little marble inside it. When he did, he felt her jump.

"My God," Sarita whispered as she felt him tentatively poke the protruding button with his tongue.

Seeing how much she enjoyed it, he reached up with his hand and gently peeled the fleshy hood back from her clitoris. Then he tenderly nuzzled the smooth little bead of flesh peeking out its fleshy cave and felt another shudder tremble shudder through his mother's body. Running his tongue around it teasingly, he toyed with it for several moments before he began to flick his tongue back and forth across it roughly.

"Oh, Lord," she groaned out loud as she felt her clitoris being ravaged by her son, "you're going to make me finish if you don't stop."

Hearing this, Madhav began to attack her clitoris even harder and faster. Lapping at her hungrily, he felt her dig her fingers into his hair and push his mouth down onto her pussy. As he vigorously attacked her clit, she grabbed handfuls of his hair and pulled his face down into her pubic mound even harder. Sucking and pulling on the slippery little knob of nerves, he flicked it up and down and back and forth as fast as he could. While he did, he could feel her whole body straining and tensing in anticipation.

"Ah, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes," she panted, trembling and quivering under the assault.

Raking his tongue across her slippery clit, he felt himself growing harder and harder, too. The animalistic sounds coming from his mother's mouth were so lewd and obscene, he couldn't believe she was capable of such passion. But the fact she was mouthing such profanities was adding fuel to the fire growing down inside his aching cock. He was so hot and aroused, he could barely contain his passion. Then, suddenly, he felt her body stiffen for a few moments as a tortured groan escaped from her lips. Then, while he continued to tongue her clit, her body began to jerk and twist as if she were having some kind of seizure.

Pulling his mouth and tongue into her imploding pussy, she thrust herself up into him wildly humping her gushing pussy onto his mouth.

"Awwww Maddddhhuuuuuu…." she growled as her body continued to twitch and shake uncontrollably."

"Immcccooommmmmmiinnnnn," she blathered out as her body was consumed with the unholy passion of their incestuous love.

Sucking as much of her pussy lips and clitoris into his mouth as he could, he kept licking and teasing her slippery clitoris as she writhed under his onslaught. It was difficult to keep his face plastered down on her bouncing, gyrating pussy but he somehow managed to do it as he rode out her stormy climax with her.

Gnashing her teeth and groaning, Sarita was carried to heights of ecstasy that she had never achieved before. They were so high and wonderful, it almost took her breath away as she felt wave after wave of pleasure wash over her body and mind.

It seemed like it would go on forever, but unfortunately the spasmodic contractions of joy that undulated through her pussy slowly began to lessen. Then with one final convulsion, they finally stopped altogether. Basking in the warm afterglow, she was left weak and disoriented as she hungrily gasped for air.

Madhav had felt his mother's muscles rhythmically contract and relax for several moments as she was consumed by her orgasm. Finally though, he felt the tenseness slowly flow out of her, leaving her limp and almost lifeless. Gently nuzzling her clitoris, he felt her fingers untangle themselves from his hair and fall to the bed beside her.

"Oh, My Madhu, it was beautiful," she cooed softly.

"O Amma" he mumbled, lifting his juice-slathered lips away from her drooling pussy.

Sleepily, Sarita watched him lazily get to his hands and knees. Looking down his body, she was gladdened to see that his penis was jutting out stiff and hard as a baseball bat.

His father hadn't like doing that to her, but it was clearly evident that her son did.

"Oh, My, Madhu, you're so hard poor you," she said happy that he had enjoyed what he had just done.

"Kissing you made me harder" he blushed, slowly crawling up between her still outstretched legs.

"Do you want me to kiss your thing again," she asked him, reaching for his huge, thick cock as it jutted out at her, bobbing up and down malignantly. "or do you think it's time we consummate our love for each other," she asked her son. "We've already waited to long."

“Oh Amma, really you will let me” he asked still not able to believe what his mother wanted.

“I will and I will not let you go withouy making me a woman again” she guided him to come over her.

Madhav eagerly positioned over his mother radually lowering his hips and aiming his enormous love-weapon down at the weeping pink gash between her legs.

Old 23rd June 2010
Banned

Smile

Madhav eagerly positioned over his mother radually lowering his hips and aiming his enormous love-weapon down at the weeping pink gash between her legs.

"I hope I can take all of you," she said uneasily as she bent his rigid maleness down toward the drooling pit between her legs.

Suddenly, Madhav felt a bolt of electricity spark through his cock as his rounded cock head slowly sank down into the soft, wet core of his mother's soft femininity.

"God, it's so hot," he gasped as he slowly eased the giant head of his dick down into her waiting oven.

"Oh, You're Huge," she groaned as his gigantic prick slowly penetrated deeper and deeper into the hot, clutching cavern of her vagina.

"You want me to stop?" he grunted, not really sure that he could even if she wanted him to."

"Oh, No, Madhu, don't stop," he whimpered, "I want to take all of you in me."

His mighty cock was so hard and full of blood, she could actually feel his heartbeat pulsing through it. Like a giant pink serpent slithering into its wet, drenched lair that was surrounded by soft, curly hairs, his cock disappeared inch by inch into the deep, soggy gash between her legs.

Deeper and deeper it plowed into the inviolate depths of her tight, clutching cunt. Slicing through the sopping, clinging flesh of her vagina, his cock sliced in like a knife slicing through butter. She could feel his great round cock head stretching her vagina, as her pussy dilated to fullest to accommodate the giant monster while he forced more and more of his cock into her.

Finally, just when she thought his enormous cock would never fit, , she felt his belly gently nudge up against hers.

"Oh, Madhu, I took it all. I took all of you back inside me again," she bubbled, relishing the feel of her son's giant cock filling her hot pussy to its limit.

"Oh, Amma," he groaned, kissing her on the lips, hard and long as their tongues intertwined and probed the other's mouth.

Then as slowly as he could, he backed his cock out of her wet, clinging cunt. As his cock came out, it glistened wetly, coated with a thick layer of her abundant juices. Grunting, he slowly pushed it back into her watching her eyes soften and her pupils dilate larger and larger.

The pleasure she felt was indescribable. Never before had she known such joy. Knowing that she should be filled with shame and remorse, she couldn't keep from reveling in the wondrous new love she had found. She had never had a man make love to her so lovingly. So gently. So tenderly. She couldn't believe how gentle he was as he slowly worked his wonderful penis in and out of her clinging womanhood. She was so focused on the delightful pleasure that was pouring up from her pussy, she could even feel his big, soft balls softly slap up against her bottom every time his cock completed its journey into the depths of her drooling femininity.

His cock slid in and out, in and out as Madhav fucked his mother with powerful, slow, deep strokes that drove his cock into all the way to the hilt every time. He had never felt so powerful and protective at the same time. He realized that he was committing a heinous trespass, but that didn't seem to matter now. Nothing mattered to him at the moment except bringing pleasure to his mother.

He had seen the loneliness she endured. And now he wanted to drive all that away. He wanted to make her happy once more. Happy, like she had been when he was a little boy. It was all that he could think of as he lovingly drove his manhood in and out of her hot, clutching pussy.

Time seemed to stop as they fucked. While their lovemaking was physical thing, it was an emotional upheaval of passion, too. He couldn't explain his feelings. It was just the most wonderful thing he had ever experienced.

Neither of them wanted it to ever stop as Madhav tried to prolong his mother's pleasure as long as he could. Staring down into her glazed eyes, he would fuck his mother up to the point he felt her muscles starting to tighten in anticipation, he would pause. Then, lying atop of her motionless, he would lean down and lovingly kiss her until he felt her muscles soften, then he would resume fucking her again with slow, loving strokes. Again and again, he brought her to the portal of an orgasm only to stop and wait until she was able to regain control again. Every time he did it, she grew a little more frantic in her drive to attain the final burst across the finish line. Leisurely, lovingly, he once again stroked her to the very edge of the abysmal pool of pleasure only to stop and hold his cock thrust into her all the way to the hilt.

"Oh, Madhu, Please, Please," she begged him, "Please finish me."

"I want it to be the best one you've ever had," he told her clenching his muscles and making his cock swell up inside her.

"Please, Madhu, Please make love to me and let me finish," she pleaded again, squeezing down on his cock and milking it with her strong cunt muscles, "It's killing me."

Seeing she was becoming frenzied with desire, he began to fuck her again. This time he drove his cock into her with quick, powerful strokes. Slamming his cock into her hot wetness, as deep and hard as he could, he felt her rapidly respond to the hammering attack on her cunt.

"Yes, yes, oh yes, like that," she hissed passionately, digging her long, sharp fingernails into his back as she goaded him on.

The room reverberated with the lewd sound of their bodies slapping together as they fucked furiously.

But it only took a few, deep driving strokes to bring her to the apex of passion and she felt her vagina burst with pleasure.

"OH MADHU MADU MAAAADDDHUUUU ……” she gasped as the fires of incestuous gratification consumed her.

Her whole body was on fire as it shook and writhed. Her clutching cunt collapsed down around her son's cock triggering it into its own cataclysmic eruption as she threw her arms out and clawed at the sheets.

"OH, AMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA ……….." he bellowed as he felt his cock explode inside of her releasing an enormous gusher of his hot, creamy man-seed into her.

Her pussy clasped his spurting penis so tightly, the river of cum he was spewing into her couldn't escape. Again and again, his giant bucked and spurted gob after gob of his potent cream into her. As it did, she could feel the pressure inside of her growing greater and greater, but she couldn't relax her hold on his cock. Higher and higher she spiraled up on a great updraft of pleasure and joy. Higher than she had ever flown before. Higher than she thought she could ever go. Higher than any other woman had ever been. Higher that any woman would ever go. Fireworks were bursting off inside her head and exploding in her cunt as each brilliant burst of pleasure filled her mind with exquisite spasms of delight and gratification.

On and on it went as her son's great spurting penis pumped more and more of his hot, thick cum into her. Then, finally, after what seem like hours, the fireworks finally stopped exploding inside of her head and she reluctantly came spiraling back to earth.

As the last throes of her orgasm wracked her body, she felt the muscles inside her pussy slowly relax and release their stranglehold on her son's cock. As they did, she felt the pressure inside her vagina suddenly release. At the same time, she felt a gush of Madhav's hot, sticky man-cream spew out around the thick shaft of her peter. Spewing out of her like a foamy river, it coated his big balls with its sticky heat as he held his cock thrust up inside of her as deep as it would go. She could even feel some of it wash over his balls and onto her inner thighs as continued to gush out of her.

Neither of them moved for the longest time.

Finally, Madhav slowly lifted up and pulled his shrunken penis out of her vagina. As he did, she felt like it her pussy was still stretched wide open and his venomous secretions were still running out of it.

Rolling over, he lay beside her and began to gently fondle one of her mountainous breasts.

"Madhu it was the best sex you Amma ever had” she murmered “Are you happy”

“Oh Amma, I never imagined it will be this good” he kissed her lips.

"I love you” he smiled at her tweaking one of her big, ripe nipples. "It was as if I saw heaven” he murmured, leaning over and sucking her hard, tingling nipple into his mouth.

"You're going to get me all hot and randy again, if you don't watch it," she warned him, feeling her juices start to warm again.

"Oh, really," he smirked, sucking harder on her nipple and gently massaging her big pink melon with his fingers."

"Oh, you naughty, little boy," she laughed, grabbing his hardening cock and roughly kneading it back to life. "Oh, you're such a naughty, little boy. A naughty, little boy and my hero, all rolled into one, and I think you are getting hard again, Oh Madhu, what will I do with you”

“Love me Amma’ he said kissing her again.

Old 14th July 2010
Banned

hi any ladys from hyd call me.

Old 14th July 2010
Banned

any unsatisfied women in hyderabad call me.

Old 19th July 2010
Banned

Smile

My name is madan. I was aged 18 when this incident tookplace. My father suddenly died. My mother was 38. Even my father was alive, he did not care for mom. Now she is free.

Any how she lost her life partner. My mom has got sexy figure. her boobs and butts are her assets. One year has elapsed after the death of my father.

One day, myself and my mom went to our relatives house and were coming back. By the time we got down the bus, it was full rain. None were in the bus stop.

Myself and my mom were alone. There was heavy rain. my mother put her phallu (sari end) on myhead to protect my head from rain. I also holding her waist and my mom put her hands around my shoulders. Both were shivering. We both were walking slowly towards our house which is one km away. There were no lights. It was full dark.

My moms boobs were touching my hands. They were soft and warm. As I told you my moms boobs and butts were heavy. As I was touching her boobs, my lund was fully erect. My rod is about 8 inches. while walking I touched my moms boobs with my mouth and chewing her nipple. She did not say anything. I was sucking my moms boobs over her blouse which is wet. She was also slowly walking holding me tightly.

As I was sucking her boobs she could not controlherself. We both took shelter under a tree. I hugged my mom and kissedher on her cheeks and on her breast. She also hugged me tightly and kissed me on my lips. We were kissing and licking and sucking our lips for about fifteen minutes. Then we started walking. I was rubbing my moms butts over her sari.

I brought my hand between her thighs and pressing her choot over her sari. my mom whispered in my ear "let us go home. you can do whatever you like".
Once we reach home ,she call me to bath room to change dress,and told me to get a towel I gave the towel she was on her inskirt ,I slip her inshirt it was like water meloon,I kissed then I put in to my mouth ,she cleaned her head , rap with the towel on her chest,told me to change the wet cloth,I change lungi and went her bed room,she was still on the towel, boamping her hair,I went and un rap her towel,she sat on the bed ,we boath huged,she laid on the bed ,I also laid near her ,my mom removed my lungi By that time my rod was fully erect.

I inserted my fingers into her choot and was tickling her clit.

"iss umm my son rub fast. rub on my clit I could not control."said my lovely mom.

my mother lay down on the bed with her face upwards. She dragged me upon her. I was lying upon her. my lund was pushing between her thighs, thrusting into her choot.

"isss my lovely son why late push your lund into my choot and fuck me. fuck me hard." said my mom.

She apart her thighs to both sides, she heldmy lund in her hand and put it between her pussy lips "madan push it. push your lund into my choot. pump it pump it hard." she said.

I pushed my lund into my mom's choot and was fucking her withmy lund. She was moaning, loudly.

"Beta when you were about to cum, tell me" said my mom.

I was fucking my mom hard and continued tofuck for fifteen minutes. Meanwhile my mom got orgasm thrice. I am about to cum.

"maa maa I am about to cum I could not control" I told mom. "Take your lund away from my choot and cum on my boobs" said mymom. I took back my lund from my moms choot and cum on my moms boobs. I laid on her for a while. Then we both had food. After taking food myself and mom viewd TV for a while Then I removed the sari, petticoat and blouse of my mom. She was naked before me I also took away all my clothes My mom took out my lund from my underwear and was shaking it violently.

I hugged my mom. Myself and my mom fell on the bed and began tofuck. I fucked my mom twice on that night My mom was very happy with my wild fuck.

From that day on wards, I was fucking my mom whenever there is time and whenevermy mom was horny.

One day I was in the class room My lectuter was teaching English lesson. my cell phone rang I came out It was my mom.

"raajaa, my love, I am waiting for you. my choot is aching. It needs your lund. Come on baby fuck me" mom said in husky voice.

I left the class room and rushed to my house. Mom was ready, lying on bed, waiting for my arrival. I rushed into my house, bolted the door and remoedmy clothes, and withmy hanging rod I entered thebed room my lovely mom stretchedher hands and invited me upon her.

I fell upon mymom and huggedher.she also huggedme tightly and kissed me violently.

"mom i am hungry" i said.

"eat my choot my love" said my mom.

" Ummmm i am getting hungry in my stomache. I want coffee mom." I said.

My mom went into thekitchen and was preparing coffee. After coffee, I carried my mom on my hands to my bed bed room.

While I was carrying she was laughing "hai my son you can drop me" said my mom.

"No mom I am so strong. I can fuck you i can carry you because you carried me for nine months" I said.

"You naughty" she kissed me.
"Mom I love you mom" I said
"I too love you my son. without you i cannot sleep. I kiss you always" said mom.
I Take off her phallu and kissed her boobs and bite them. then I open her blouse and kissed her boobs ,then I MOVED to her bellyand kissed,pressing her boobs,she sliped her sarry and petticaot down. I kissed my mom's choot first time. It was neatly shaved. My mom's choot was like a big size bun. I put my tongue intoher choot.

"isss hummm haaa my son I am dying with pleasure come on come upon me. fuck me fuck me."

so saying my momset apart her legs on two sides. I settled between her thighs and began to lick my mom's pussy. She pulled my hair up and pulled me up. "you idiot fuck me. my choot is itching" she said.

I penetrated my long hard erect lund intomy mom's wet choot. Mylund went inside my mom's choot. I kissed my mom and pressed her boobs tightly and fucked her well. I filled my mom's lovely choot with my love juice. Then we lied down hugging each other.

"Beta! I will suck your lund tonight OK" said my mom.

Old 27th July 2010
SPAMMER

hotambreen has said or done unpopular things
Send a message via Yahoo to hotambreen
guyz add me on yahoo for chat

id is:

raandambreen

Old 2nd August 2010
Banned

Smile

It was the time that i just passed my predegree and waiting to go to engineering college, my father got a job offer in a middle east country, my mother didn't want him to go because they were never away like this. But due to our financial circumstances he went. It was very boring for my mother, days and months passed by.. My mother has an elder sister (my aunt), she and husband (my uncle) was kind of inquiring about anything we need assistance with kind of thing. My uncle or aunt use to visit us now and then.. One day when i was getting my breakfast to got my college, my uncle came to our house, usually he doesn't visit on mornings. We were sitting at the dining table, my mom was wearing a blouse a kind of skirt and a towel, if she is this dress and somebody comes to home, she will change to saree before meeting them.. I was wondering why she didn't changed her clothes.. Me and my uncle were chatting something and she went to bedroom, i thought she went to change the dress, to my amazement her towel was missing, showing her navel and her blouse showing the full shape of her breasts , also at her back we could see her hook of bra is undone and hanging under her blouse, i had no idea what is going on. She was like nothing happened.. When she got some tea to my uncle, the top two hooks of her blouse were undone and her breast were mostly revealing.. Some weired thoughts went through my mind that i never thought of.. It was time for me to catch the bus to my college.. As of in a trance i gathered my books and started walking towards the gate, mother told me to bolt the gate well, i got an idea what is going to happen... As i was waiting on roadside for my bus i could see she closing all windows of the house.. My bus came, i got into bus but my heart was raising about the scene at home, i suddenly told the conductor that i need to get down i forgot take the money from home, he uttered some cursed words to no-one and i stopped the bus i ran to my house.. I want to what is happening there.. I didn't entered through the gate, because when its unbolted it will make a loud squeaking noise, that's how we know somebody is trying to enter our yard.. I jumped over the wall, one guy was at the roadside, he might had wondered why i jumped my own house's wall ... We have a two story house, me and my brother used to sneak-out at night and we climb through a coconut tree at the back of our house, unbolt the door through the window with special hook we made and stashed out of sight.. I got into the house top floor and slowly i climbed down the stairs, there is an almara facing the dining room, i sneaked behind it and reached the other end and looked to the dining room.. She was getting the finished tea cup from my uncle and went to kitchen.. She came back and stood in front of my uncle, his face was at the level of my mom's breasts, she just smiled.. He put his hands on her breasts and lightly squeezed she bent down and kissed him.. He undone the final two hooks of her blouse opened her blouse, since bra hook was already undone he lifted her bra easily.. First time i saw her breasts in full glory, it was sort of hanging down but in a beautiful shape... He slowly started sucking in one of her nipples, she left out a soft moan, he put his both hands behind her back pulled her closely and started sucking slowly, tickling with his tongue, circling her nipples.. She placed her hands over his head and she was kind of watching him sucking her breasts with a smile... He switched to her other nipple he was sucking her both nipples slightly biting and pulling them etc... For i don't know what time he was feasting on them..

Meanwhile he was squeezing her butts and he loosened her skirt and throw aside... He then started undoing the cords of her petticoat (her under garment), she was watching him with a strange smile while he loosened the petticoat strings and slid it to ground she was stark naked, he squeezed her buttocks, he led one of his plam to pussy and started slowly massaging her clit and inserted a finger to her pussy, she was now moaning little loudly, he raised her one leg and put it on a dining chair, he knelt in front of her and slowly licked the full length of pussy, she was breathing heavily and moaning, he started licking and sucking her pussy..her pussy lips has kind of skirts, he lapped on them with his tongue.. Pulled it with his lips.. He inserted a finger to her pussy while licking on her clit.. He started massaging her asshole also with one finger.. She really liked it seems. They were whispering something, i couldn't properly hear... He then slowly inserted a finger to her asshole.. He then bend her down got at her back and started licking from behind.. He spread her ass cheeks and and started licking her asshole, she moaned with pleasure.. He made her sat on a chair put her one leg on the dining table and other on one chair, then he started eating her pussy out while finger fucking her pussy and asshole.. She buckled at lifted her butt from the chair in pleasure and she hit an orgasm after a while he stood up ..she undressed him.. He was rock hard... His cock throbbing in front of her face.. She slowly licked the head with her tongue.. She slowly peeled his cock to reveal the head of his cock.. Precum was dripping from his cock.. She slowly licked the precum... Then looking at him she parted her lips and slowly took the head of his to her mouth.. She started sucking the head then taking more to her mouth and sucking it like a lolipop.. She was plying with his balls... Licking around his head.. Sucking his cock lovingly... He sat down on a chair and she knelt down and started sucking again... Her saliva was pouring over his cock and dripping from his balls... She sucked his balls too.. Wile she was sucking he exploded in her mouth she drank his cum and some dripped through her mouth.. She then sucked him clean... She went to the wash basin to wash her mouth they kissed and they both went to the bed room.. Were my father was fucking her.. They lay down on the bed.. The bedroom door was open so i could see thing going on there... They were chatting something.. He was fondling her breasts... After sometime he got on top of her and started sucking her breasts again.. She was running her fingers through his hair... He went down kissing and licking her stomach navel and then licking along her thighs and teasing her, her licked her clit for sometime.. Then he came up and straddled over her face and put his cock just above her face, she lifted her head and grabbed the head of the cock with her lips and sucked it to her watering mouth and pulled him down a little bit and sucked his cock hard... He moved back to her legs spread them wide he looked her pussy like a starving man seeing a feast.. He pushed his hard cock in her pussy and started slowly fucking her his cock was very thick and she is moaning loudly with every thrust, he was fucking her slow but hard pumps, then he picked up the pace and started fucking her fast and hard she was screaming and yelling fuck me, fuck me... Then he got out of the bed.. Like she knows what is in his mind she got into all fours in doggy style presented her dripping pussy to him.. He wasted no time and pushed his throbbing cock into her.. He grabbed her waist and started pounding hard.. He teased her asshole with his finger and then slowly inserted his finger to her asshole... She screamed with pleasure.. She put her on the bed and pushed up her ass and pussy for him.. They both hit orgasm and he spited his cum into her pussy..they kissed together passionately... I couldn't believe what i just witnessed... I went up stairs and masturbated, i came hard... Then i left for my college... I peeked their fucking many times after...

Last edited by 99edited : 2nd August 2010 at 01:57 PM. Reason: missing

Old 5th August 2010
Banned

2,73,375 views bot repaly given 278 i am thiking stop the stories....................

Old 10th August 2010
Banned

hi to all my exbiians.............

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls