Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > 23 YRS OLD REAL SEXY SISTER IN LAW CAPTURED HIDDEN CAM-UPDATED DAILY AFT REPLIES

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

View Poll Results: how would u like to fuck her
double vaginal 233 30.10%
double anal 117 15.12%
press her boobs hard 264 34.11%
gangbang 112 14.47%
rape her 329 42.51%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 774. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th October 2009

pervert99 has received several accoladespervert99 has received several accoladespervert99 has received several accoladespervert99 has received several accoladespervert99 has received several accolades
UL: 682.32 mb DL: 1.02 gb Ratio: 0.66
I USED TO ALWAYS FANTASIZED ABOUT MY SISTER IN LAW,,, IN THE FIRST 5 YEARS OF MY MARRIAGE I USED TO SEE HER AND ALWAYS WONDER HOW COULD I SEE HER NAKED...JUST IMAGINING HER NAKED FOR ALL THESE YEARS WOULD GIVE ME A REAL HARD ON.

each day i used to dream about her how would she look naked ,,her boobs,,her hairy pussy,,her sexy ass...her naked body...

finally things got out of my control and i had to do something about it....she had come to my place to stay and i thought for myself this is my chance to do something.so i thought of capturing her naked...the thought of it made me cum so hard...

the whole night i was thinking how to see her naked then i had this idea in y mind...

the next day she was getting ready for her bath..i went to her and told her i have to wash my face can u wait for 2 mins which she agreed,,,then i had a total look at her and said to myself in the next half an hour i will get to see whats inside ur clothes,,,then i hid my camera in front of a mirrior in the changing room where she was going to undress....then i came out..she went in and locked the door...she must have taken 30 mins for her bath..i was waitng outside hoping that i should not get caught i had my heart in my mouth and i was praying to God that things should go smoothly..after 30 mins i heard the door open and there she was standing her in her clother and the smooth smell of her body ..i hust smile at her and went inside and took out the mobile camera...i had a almost ejaculated just by thinking what video the camera must have captured...i rushed into the other room and started playing the clip oh my god i was getting so excited....the clip started playing...after a few min she entered the room she didnt have any clue that she was been watched she stood in front of the mirror i coudl see her completely...i again thanked God for the wonderful positon in which i placed the camera...she started admiring her own body...then she slowly started removing her pants..here i was wanking my standing lund...gosh her panties her thighs her structure amazing man...then she put her pants on a floor and she started to have a look at her own ass...i was waitng desperately for het to remove her top and see those huge boobs that she has got but she went inside the bathroom i was dissapointed then after a few minutes she again appeared..now my exitment started building....imagine u wank thinking of a person for 5 years and finally u get to see her naked..she started removing her top her sexy stomach her navel then when she fully removed her top my eyes popped out seeing her in her bra and panties such a beauty..i felt like just getting out of the room go to her pull her hair psh her downthe floor and start raping her.....now she started unhooking her bra ner naked back when she turned i saw the most amazing boobs i had ever seen in my life i came so hardddddddddd.... then she slowly started removing her panties i was wondering does she shave her pussy i got my answer in few seconds..she had an hairy pussy but want a pussy felt like inserting all my fingers inside her pussy and to start icking it....i then saw her lovely ass woah want an ass she was totally ready to take a lund in her ass and pussy i was rubbing my cock at full speed watching such jannat in front of me......then she went inside to take her bath...my dream came ture to see my sister in law naked....i still remember the day i say her naked for the first time someting to be never forget

Old 16th October 2009

milanrahul has many secret admirers
UL: 800.00 kb DL: 2.92 mb Ratio: 0.27
plz bhai post video

Old 16th October 2009

pervert99 has received several accoladespervert99 has received several accoladespervert99 has received several accoladespervert99 has received several accoladespervert99 has received several accolades
UL: 682.32 mb DL: 1.02 gb Ratio: 0.66
i guess u guys didnt like my experience that i have shared with you

Old 16th October 2009
Custom title
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
DIK4FUN has hacked the reps databaseDIK4FUN has hacked the reps databaseDIK4FUN has hacked the reps databaseDIK4FUN has hacked the reps databaseDIK4FUN has hacked the reps databaseDIK4FUN has hacked the reps databaseDIK4FUN has hacked the reps database
UL: 359.25 mb DL: 730.55 mb Ratio: 0.49
ur a lucky bastard...got such a sexxy SIL...and u got to c her naked.....keep telling more and more...probably now whenever u see her normally also only her nude body will b in ur mind ?
is she married?

Old 16th October 2009
Custom title
Visit my website

painurass has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpainurass has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpainurass has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpainurass has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpainurass has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpainurass has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via MSN to painurass Send a message via Yahoo to painurass
UL: 902.21 mb DL: 399.75 mb Ratio: 2.26
superb

Old 16th October 2009

ducatirex_2007 has said or done unpopular things
UL: 1.73 mb DL: 0.00 b Ratio: -
I m getin obsesd ... I can undrstnd how it must have felt.post d vid man

Old 17th October 2009

lakhi2001anshul is beginning to get noticed
UL: 92.35 mb DL: 92.94 mb Ratio: 0.99
hkooooo

Old 17th October 2009
<< Her name is Swati Dixit
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
skoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps database
UL: 33.74 gb DL: 25.53 gb Ratio: 1.32
u r lucky ....

post more plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Old 17th October 2009
www.MasalaDesi.com

cnu1 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 716.37 mb DL: 2.54 gb Ratio: 0.28
Quote:
Originally Posted by pervert99 View Post
I USED TO ALWAYS FANTASIZED ABOUT MY SISTER IN LAW,,, IN THE FIRST 5 YEARS OF MY MARRIAGE I USED TO SEE HER AND ALWAYS WONDER HOW COULD I SEE HER NAKED...JUST IMAGINING HER NAKED FOR ALL THESE YEARS WOULD GIVE ME A REAL HARD ON.

each day i used to dream about her how would she look naked ,,her boobs,,her hairy pussy,,her sexy ass...her naked body...

finally things got out of my control and i had to do something about it....she had come to my place to stay and i thought for myself this is my chance to do something.so i thought of capturing her naked...the thought of it made me cum so hard...

the whole night i was thinking how to see her naked then i had this idea in y mind...

the next day she was getting ready for her bath..i went to her and told her i have to wash my face can u wait for 2 mins which she agreed,,,then i had a total look at her and said to myself in the next half an hour i will get to see whats inside ur clothes,,,then i hid my camera in front of a mirrior in the changing room where she was going to undress....then i came out..she went in and locked the door...she must have taken 30 mins for her bath..i was waitng outside hoping that i should not get caught i had my heart in my mouth and i was praying to God that things should go smoothly..after 30 mins i heard the door open and there she was standing her in her clother and the smooth smell of her body ..i hust smile at her and went inside and took out the mobile camera...i had a almost ejaculated just by thinking what video the camera must have captured...i rushed into the other room and started playing the clip oh my god i was getting so excited....the clip started playing...after a few min she entered the room she didnt have any clue that she was been watched she stood in front of the mirror i coudl see her completely...i again thanked God for the wonderful positon in which i placed the camera...she started admiring her own body...then she slowly started removing her pants..here i was wanking my standing lund...gosh her panties her thighs her structure amazing man...then she put her pants on a floor and she started to have a look at her own ass...i was waitng desperately for het to remove her top and see those huge boobs that she has got but she went inside the bathroom i was dissapointed then after a few minutes she again appeared..now my exitment started building....imagine u wank thinking of a person for 5 years and finally u get to see her naked..she started removing her top her sexy stomach her navel then when she fully removed her top my eyes popped out seeing her in her bra and panties such a beauty..i felt like just getting out of the room go to her pull her hair psh her downthe floor and start raping her.....now she started unhooking her bra ner naked back when she turned i saw the most amazing boobs i had ever seen in my life i came so hardddddddddd.... then she slowly started removing her panties i was wondering does she shave her pussy i got my answer in few seconds..she had an hairy pussy but want a pussy felt like inserting all my fingers inside her pussy and to start icking it....i then saw her lovely ass woah want an ass she was totally ready to take a lund in her ass and pussy i was rubbing my cock at full speed watching such jannat in front of me......then she went inside to take her bath...my dream came ture to see my sister in law naked....i still remember the day i say her naked for the first time someting to be never forget

What was she wearing before going into the bath?

Old 17th October 2009
The Double Helix

admirer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographadmirer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographadmirer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographadmirer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographadmirer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographadmirer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographadmirer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographadmirer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographadmirer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographadmirer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographadmirer has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 17.33 gb DL: 12.05 gb Ratio: 1.44
bhai.. thats awesome story bhai.. i need to see the vid.. i send u PM, did u get? pls bhai, post the vid. and if u need a video editing software to take away parts with face i can send one to u.. but pls pls pls post the clip where her ass is shown..!
special request..

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls