Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Hindi > Sexy Bhabi (HOT STORY)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th May 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

pzone has disabled reputations
UL: 1.73 gb DL: 141.88 mb Ratio: 12.49
Hai Friends I am sam….. (Not Real) After reading lots of stories from one of my favorite site Human Digest I like to share one experience of our maid who told me after our first encounter. Our maid name is Sani (Changed) age 28 years when she came to our home for work.
She is from a poor family and she work our home to find money for her child’s education. She looks great. She has a good figure with 36-29-34 figure. I always look her with a sexual eye. She find that after 3 months work in my home.
She tell her story after our first sexual encounter which I will narrate later. Here is the story of sani in her voice…. Here it goes.. I from a small family and married at the age of 20 with a man of 30years and after the 3 years of family life my husband died in an accident.
After that me and my 1 and half year old boy become alone in the town and I started working in neighborhoods. The place I worked first there is a boy with age of 18years studying in degree. The mother in the house is very lovable to me and give all freedom.
This happened after one year in that house. One day when I am cleaning the floor upstairs I see varun is looking at my bombs. I closed the neighty front with my one hand and started work. On a rainy day after my work in that house I am waiting at the door because its heavy rain.
The mother in that house asked varun to drop me to my house. In that evening the dark cloud in the sky make the evening very dark even at the time of 5PM. Varun came with one of their old car and I enter with my child who is in deep sleep in my hand
and varun drive me to home which is in a lonely place near to the river with three houses near to it. When we reached my home the rain is still heavy and I asked varun to enter to my home And I enter my bedroom to lay my boy there.
Varun also enter in the house and came to my back and touch my buttock. I am surprised with that action and I ran out from the bedroom and went to the back kitchen. He also came to there and get got out of the house and went to the toilet and closed the door.
It was after a long time one person touch me and I would like to love him but my mind say don’t. I took a bath there and hope that varun will go from there. After my bath when I came out varun is still standing at the back door. I admaire and stay there for a while.
Then he walk in to the home and I slowly walk in to there I see he there I slowly went inside near to my son to see whether he is wakeup or not. Then I heard a noice of closing the door. And my mind wake up and try to came out from the bedroom
at that time varun came to there very fast and catch my hand. I said “ no varun it is nor right, please leave me, I am a widow” he said that he is waiting for a long time to have sex with a matured girls and he said he is still vergin and like to fun with me.
I try to escape from varun’s hand, they are so strong and I couldn’t escape from him. He hunged me with his strong hands and I said no please. But my mind want this to do. Now my resistance become weaker and weaker and he started to kiss my forhead
and cheak and lips and I enjoy that. He release me and he lay me in the floor where my husband make love to me because he hate bed. And varun take his hand to my booms and started to remove the blouse and bra started licking it
and I become very happy started making some lovely noise like Ooopssssss Oohhh Ente Ummaaaaaaaaaa after 10 minus of licking in my nipples it become very eructed and my pussy and panty become wet. He slowly went to the navel and started to take my saree take,
pavada and he see the wet panty he took his head and look at me with a passionate smile and said that he is going to see a pussy live for the first time. He told that he had seen lots of fucking movies and he want to do that things with me.
I an in heaven and said yes please do it fast. He bent down and took my panty down made my legs apart. He now see my wet hairy pussy took his one finger to apart the pussy lips and I went in heaven and made very big noice oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh lick me varun
pleasesssssssssssss oohooooooooooo he take mouth to there and said it is too smelly I told it is okey do it you love that. With a hesitation he lick my pussy and take me to the heven. After a long time having not sexxx oohoooo ummaaaaaaaaaaaa.
He made me come in 5 minute then I took his coke which is become strong looks like a iron rode and it is 8inch long. I played with his coke for 10 minuts when he came near to claimax my boy wakeup and started crying. I leave verun took the boy
and started feeding milk from my breast. Varun said please finish coke licking but I resisted that and started giving milk to the child. Varun become very angry and stand up, I am sitting at floor with my child in my hand with legs straight and he stated masturbates
in front of me and he load his cream in my face which I liked very much. This is just like my husband do to me when we is in good mood. My child again went in good sleep and I lay him in the bed. When I look back varun is still sanding there looking at me
with his coke in hand which become small now. I went near and said to sit near the wall in the floor and touch his coke and take that to my mouth after a few minutes it growing to 8inch long. He laid me again in the floor and apart my leg and try to insert his coke in to my pussy.
It is very pain because it is after more than 2 years of my husband’s death one is putting coke inside my pussy and it is tight because it is larger than my husbands which is only 4 and half inch long and not thick like varun’s. I like that he made me cry with his log and thick rode.
My eyes are filled with water I said please do it slowly. He stopped for a minute and started do slowly now it become easy and I enjoy that he did this for more than 10 minutes to load out in between that time I made organism in 2 times.
When he reach in climax he took his coke out and load out to my belly. I love that and he lay near me for few minutes and take this cloth and went back to his home. When I heard the voice of the car going my mind wake out and I cried that night thinking what I did to day.
When I went to work in the next morning I see varun is standing upstair looking at me. When I went upstair to clean his room he came near me and said sorry to me and give some money to me and said do not tell to anybody and I agree that.
The next day when I am cleaning the open bathroom in the upstair hall varun came near and take my nighty upper and fuck there also it is the first time one is put his coke in my second love hole. I find this a great time and he gave lots of money to me.
This love making came to an end after 2years of work there and when he went to London for his higher studies. Before that he introduced me to a bank and open an account there and put some money in
to that for my son’s future and I also put the money with me that he has given in past time. When varun gone to London I leave the home in 3 months and came to u’r house where I find u sam How do u like the story

Old 13th May 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

Hi This is Vikram from Ranchi.I have read many stories posted in this site and decided to post my own. I am 28 years old presently at Bangalore. This Happened when I was 17 or 18 year old and studying in if I correctly remember in 12 grade in a school at Ranchi. We had a biology teacher named Santosh sir.
This story is not about him but his younger sister Kanak Madam. She joined our school as a temporary teacher for Hindi Elective as the regular teacher had met with an accident. She was suppose to be in our school for only 2 months but then Santosh sir managed to somehow get her appointed as a regular teacher to teach the juniors sections.
Let me be frank, I was not a very great student and good looking in those days.But I used to somehow I don’t know how be one of the first three student in all the fields. Somehow used to stand 3rd or 4th in the exams, never a great cricketer but the school team seemed incomplete without me.
Played football, badminton, and many other sports and believe me I was in the school team for most of them. I had a good height of 5'11", athlete body, whitish complexion and little bit of money in my pocket to spend. Not from a rich family but managed my accounts well. Coming back to Kanak Mam (Mam if U are reading This Please Forgive Me.)
She was a beauty let me tell u this. She should be 5'5" in height, VERY FAIR, skin, as if touching would spoil the texture and a body to die for the figure of 34,28,34. She was unmarried and had just completed her MA and looked very young. She had brown hair which she kept till the shoulder length.Best part of her was the pink lips and her large sleepy eyes.
You see her lips and You felt like kissing her.Used to generally dresss in salwar and kameez but on the day she used to put sarees she looked so beautiful that once jokinkly I had told her that if she goes to mumbai she could be mistaken for an actressl in the movies. She traveled to and from school by the school bus and stayed in Ratu road area. I by my cycle.
The bus she traveled was a second trip bus and started from school half an hour latter than the other busses so the students and the teachers had to wait for half hour more in the school. Me and some of my friends who cycled to home hanged fooling around that time. This was daily routine and reached home around 3.30 in the afternoon.
I was a bit famous within the school girls and had 3 girlfriends at the same time with all the three knowing the fact and one of them was from 9th standard second from 11th and my sweetheart was in my section. The 9th standard girl was the first girl I had kissed and touched boobs in my life. But that is another story.
I had become close to Kanak mam and spent my half hour after school talking to her in the school ground as all the students hanged in the ground only. She informed that she was staying with her brother and a divorced elder sister who was also teacher in DAV school and came home around 7 pm as santosh sir and mam’s elder sister used to run a tuition centre
for board exams. and they went to their tuition centre directly from the school. Their parents were no more and after the death of their father who was a bank employ they had shifted to Ranchi as life was tough in the coalfields area and opportunities were limited there. Our first term exams were over and we had done pretty bad in the hindi paper.
The boy who came first suggested to me to talk to Kanak Mam to give some grace marks to him because he did not want to spoil his record of coming first always. As these things could not be requested to her in the school we decided to go to her home after school. Ajay came to my place and together we went to her place.
Coming to think of it it must be our morning school as now I remember when we had reached her place it was very sunny and as she had to walk some distance after getting down from the bus, she was all pink because of the sun. They stayed in a two bedroom hall rented house and it was a tiled roof construction of single story in a very big plot of at least 5 acre with mongo trees.
Actually that area was previously a mango garden and the house they were staying used to be the outhouse for the guards to stay.It had a long hall opening to a wide varandah in the front. The two rooms were at the back side and the kitchen was made by making a partition in the one side of the hall.
There was a toilet/ bath between the two rooms and can be viewed sitting in the hall. The varandah was fitted with a collapsible grill for security.When we rang the door bell she came out and was surprised to see us and asked us why we were here. Before reaching to her place I was very confident that I will ask her to give Ajay some grace marks
but as soon as she asked the purpose of our visit I became nervous and could not tell the truth. She had opened the grill just half a feet and was leaning on it as a result I could see her boobs from between the kurta buttons of which one was open. I think she was in the process of changing the dress when we had reached as she was not wearing any bra
and had hurriedly put back her kurta hearing the doorbell. We made some excuses and came back. Ajay was very upset and was also making fun of me while coming back. But I could not think anything other than her boobs. Before this incident I use to like her and fancied her as my girlfriend but never had any other intentions. But that night I manstuburated thinking of her.
Next day in the school she was very normal but my life had changed and I some how wanted to see her nude and kiss and touch her boobs. She again asked me the purpose of my visit but I skipped the topic and told her that I would tell her when I come to her place again today. I did not tell Ajay that I planed to visit her again as I was not sure that I will be able to ask her
for grace marks and if at all I could get another chance to see her boobs again. I did not wait after the school and went home had my lunch and went straight to her place. I reached her place before she had come and waited near a shop from where I can see her coming. I had to wait for 10 mins. and saw her coming.
I took another way and reached behind her as she was opening the gate. She was surprised but invited me to come inside as it was vey sunny outside.She asked me to sit in the hall as it was much cooler offered me some water and went inside the room to change. From inside she asked me if I had time she will quickly have a bath and then join me.
I said ok and started turning the pages of the magazines laying there. I thought there would be a bathroom attached to the bedroom but the same bathroom which opened in the hall had another door to the bedroom. The door of the bathroom was an old rickety one which had lower 2 to 3 inches missing because it had rotten off due to the water. I could see her shadow from below.
I felt dry in my mouth as I started imagining her nude. I shifted a bit on the sofa so that I can see the shadow clearly. I tried to bend down and see but could see only he toes and then she removed her churidar as she had to stand on one legs to remove it. When I heard her pouring water I got up and went near the bathroom door to see if there was any crack
from which I can see but to my disappointment there were no cracks. In my desperation I lied down on the floor to peep from the bottom. What a view. I could see her smooth white silky legs till the thighs but nothing beyond that. And then she bent down to wipe her legs with the towel I got the fullview of her beautiful body as she was bending with me on her sides.
I hurriedly got up and came near the sofa. My head was reeling and my dick had grown thrice the size. I felt dry and went near the fridge to get some more water. She heard the Fridge opening and asked who it was. I replied me and then told her that I wanted some more water. She said ok and will be out in a minute.
I was sitting on the sofa when she came out of the room. She had put on a white Kurta and salwar and with wet and water dripping hair she was looking like an angle. I had never seen more beautiful girl before. She went near the fridge and took out a bottle of water and came and sat opposite me on the diwan. I was continuously sipping the water from my glass.
She asked me again why I had to come to her place again.I got some courage and told her the reason. She was surprised that I had not come for myself but for some other guy. She also scolded me for my stupidity. Finally I asked if I can see the marks obtained she said ok but only for me she is doing this as she likes me very much.
She took out the copies from below the diwan and asked me to come and see. I got up and went next to her on the diwan and sat down. She was searching Ajays and my copies .When she bent down again to keep the rest of the copies under the diwan I got the glimpse of her white boobs again. She was not wearing any bra.
My heart started thumping and was not able to see anything properly. she was showing my papers, where I had made mistakes, how much Ajay had scored etc when it happened. In the process she saw towards me and felt some thing is wrong. She asked what is the matter and I caught hold of her hands and told her that I was in love with her.
She was taken aback, she wanted to tell me something but only said Vikram you go to your home. Mechanically I got up and started towards the varandah and she followed me. Near the Door I turned Back and as she was following me she bumped into me and I took her into my embrace and started telling sorry but I loved her.
She was trying to get out of my holds and said its ok and I should leave but I was not letting her go. Her boobs were crushed against my lower ribs and she was breathing heavily. I dug my noose in her hair and was continuously muttering that I loved her. All of a sudden she pulled me inside the hall and said this is not right and someone might see us.
Her voice was cracking and coming out in gasps I had dug ny face in her hair and in the process I kissed her ears and neck. She shuddered and took both her hands behind my back and held me tight. I was surprised by her reaction which she latter clarified that her ears and neck were the most sensitive parts and when accidentally I kissed and took it between my lips she lost control.
She had started rubbing her cheeks on my chest as my one upper button was open and was desperately pulling my hairs.I too lost control and brought my right hand from behind her back and cupped her breast over her kurta. What a feeling. Her soft breasts were in my hands and she was clinging on to me.
I left her back and with the help of both my hands held her face and kissed her on her pink lips. I was an inexperienced kisser. She kept her mouth closed for awhile but when I persisted by taking her lower lips between mine she gave up and started kissing back. Suddenly she took my tongue in her mouth and started sucking it.
In the mean time my hand had gone inside her kurtas and was touching her smooth bare back. We had been kissing each other for some time now and I slipped my right hand from her back to her front and touched her breasts. Her breasts were just handsfull and smooth like silk. I was touching her breast from the sides fearing she might object and my dream might come crashing down.
I had been caressing her boobs for at least 2 mins. and then with my thumbs I touched her nipples. I had become hard.Slowy I shifted my palm and covered her whole breasts and squeezed it lightly. She was lost in kissing me and I shifted my hand to her left breasts and touched it. I was in heaven and my penis were hard like a rod and trying to poke hole in her lower abdomen area.
All of a sudden she brought her hand down and touched my penis over my trousers. I could not control an pulled her to the diwan. We both were still lip locked and fell on the diwan with a big thud. In the process her kurta had come half up and I could see her milky white midriff. I slid down and pushed her kurta up to her neck level. Her breast and the nip buds were in my view.
They were of the right sizes, creamy white in colour and the nipples were the colour of the onions. Relatively small nipples then I had imagined.I attacked her breast. I was pinching, pulling sucking at her breasts as if there is no tomorrow. Mam was making all kings of hissing noises. I was sucking her left tits when she herself pulled my head to right globe.
I sucked her pink and swollen nipples. It had become twice the size and hard. I rubbed my eyes, my nose and my whole face over her nipples and breasts. She took her both hands up and made her kurta free over her head. She was naked waist above. She was looking like a porceilin doll.Not a mark on her body other than a small brown mole just below her boobs.
Not a bit of extra flesh. Beautifully rounded boobs just the way I had imagined. Very flat tummy and qute navels. Then she sat on the diwan for a second and started to unbutton my shirt. I helped her by removing my shirt and we again lied down on the diwan and resumed kissing and pressing her breasts. She was holding me with one hand on my back and the other was roaming over my bums.
She again stopped kissing and started tucking at my trousers. I hurriedly got up and unfastened my trousers. I lied down on the diwan again in my undies and resumed with playing and sucking her boobs. I was laying on her and she slid her hand inside my undies and touched and pressed my ass. I got up again and slid my undies. I was stark naked and she had her salwar on.
She had closed her eyes and grouping her hands around when she found my hard penis. She caught hold of it and started pulling it towards her. I followed my dick and she guided it towards her breasts. I was crouching on my knees on her both sides and she was rubbing my penis over her breast.It was too much for me to take and I could not control myself and spurted my sperm over her breasts.
One or two drops fell over her chin and neck area and she screamed in horror. Her hands were also sticky with my sperm. She got up and ran inside the bath room closing the door behind. I lay there exhausted. After some time I came to my senses. Got up and wiped my dick clean with the help of her dupatta. Put on my trouser and knocked on the bedroom doors.
After two three knocks she asked me to go home. I wanted to see her and was feeling unsatisfied as I had not seen her nude and had not fucked her. I requested her to come out but she refused and was asking me to go home. I got an idea and asked her to let me use the toilet as I was feeling dirty. At first she did not tell anything And then I heard the bathroom door opening in the hall.
I went inside the bathroom and she went to the bedroom from the other door and locked it from that side. I pissed and washed my penis and shouted that I was going.In fact I was still inside the bathroom and had pretended that I was leaving. Mam opened the bedroom door and peeped into the hall when I came out of the bathroom.
She tried to rush back and bolt the door but I was fast enough to catch hold of her. She had put on a tee shirt. I caught her from behind and pulled her to the double bed. She fell on my lap and I again started kissing her neck and touching her boobs below her tee shirt. My penis was hard again. She was fighting feebly and started moaning in no time.
I put her on bed and this time decided to undress her completely first. I took hold of her salwar strings and gave it tuck.It gave way and her salwar was loose on her waist. All the while I was kissing her neck, face and breasts. She was trying to hold on her salwars with her hands. I kept on trying for some time and then brought my hands up and started playing with her breasts.
We were now side ways facing each other and she was holding me tightly again. I brought one hand to her back in process of rubbing her back slid my hand inside her salwar and in the panties. She kept still for a while but as I touched her ass hole and cunt with my finger a scream left her mouth, OHHHHHHHHHHH,
I started sliding her salwar with her panties towards her toe and she helped me by pulling them down with the help of the other leg. In no time she was naked waist down. She got up climbed on me by putting both her legs on the either sides of me and started rubbing her cunt over my stomach and chests. I could not believe myself.
My Kanak Mam was nude and rubbing her cunt on my body.She was in trance. She had closed her eyes and making all kinds of noises. Then she slid of her tee shirts herself. Now she was all naked, over me. She was more beautiful than I had ever imagined. Her face was red because of the exictment. Sweat was dripping over her forehead and flowing over her chick near the ears.
Another line of sweat ran between her breasts.. There was no sag in her boobs. Without any support they were looking very firm.The bulge near the waistline could kill somebody. I was falling in love with this beautiful mam of mine. Her legs and thighs were in perfect shape. And the v at the junction of the legs was killing me. A bit darker of the pink shade.
Light brown hairs of 10 days growth and looking very tender.I was in haven. I could smell her cunt. She was smelling musky. I caught hold of her hips and pulled her towards me. She crouched forward and place her cunt over my mouth. I had never seen a naked girl before and when I got a chance my angle, Kanak Mam was all offering to eat her pink pussy.
She was holding on to the headboard and kneeling on to me and rubbing her cunt over my face. I had watched many blue films before and knew what to do. Anyway nature teaches u every thing. Involuntarily my tongues came out and touched the vagina lips. This rocked her body and she started screaming loudly.

Old 13th May 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

I told you that in place of Muniamma, one girl, Saru, came with food when I returned to my room from the work site. I did not tell you the details of my encounter with her. Saru was just 19, shy, tall with a thin body. Her face was childish and innocent looking. Time was about 8 pm and she was standing in the dark corridor with the food carier in her hand.
I was expecting Muniamma the vibrant girl but this new girl was a surprise to me. I opened the door and asked her what is the matter and she replied in soft voice that she had brought food and to help me in what ever work is to be done in my room. I asked her for her name and to come in and place the food on the table. I asked her whether she had taken food, she said no.
I told her that I want to take bath before I take food, Muniamma used to help me to take bath will you do it like Muniamma. She looked up and said yes. I asked her did you take bath, she said not yet.OK, then come in we both will take bath. Saru said that Muniamma had instructed her that she may have to help me to scrub my back and body to give me a good bath.
Oh, you know what all things happen in the bath room. She giggled and kept quiet. I asked her whether she is married. She said no. We both entered the bathroom and Saru ran out and checked whether the door is bolted from inside and came back and closed the bath room door behind. In my bathroom I have a big bath tub, beside showers.
I opened the tap and filled the tub and then slowly started to undress. I removed my pant, shirt, vest and went to the bedroom to drop them in the wash basket and came back with a lungi. My cock was in a semi erect condition. I asked Saru to pull down my brief and out jumped my cock. Saro was staring at it as if it is a strange animal. I asked her to remove her clothes.
Saro said that Muniamma had given her how to go about with my bath ritual. She slowly undressed and to my surprise, she had a saree, a petticoat, and a blouse. She did not wear any bra or a panty. Her boob was very small and a small protruding bulge with erect nipples. Her cunt was small with very little thin hair. I asked her bluntly whether she has ever been fucked.
Shocked and shy she bowed her head and said yes. Who fucked you, I asked. My uncle and my brother, she said. How often, I asked. Almost daily she said. She lost her mother in the early age and she grew up amidst the male relatives. Her father also died last year and this uncle was bringing up Saru and her brother.
One night uncle came into her room in a drunken condition and fucked her. He asked her bother to go out, but he did not. He hid behind the door and was watching the uncle fucking her. She cried due to pain. But uncle did not care about it. After finishing the act he simply walked away and slept in his room. Her bother who was watching came and helped her to the bathroom and helped to wash.
I pitied her and asked her to jump into the tub along with me. She entered with caution. I asked her to apply soap and scrub my back. She did it. Her youthful fingers and the hand was brisk and she soaped my arm pits and hands etc. The I got up and my cock was in fully erect condition. She gripped the cock and applied soap all over it and then the balls, legs etc.
I took the soap from her and asked her to turn and I applied soap on her back and upto the ass. Turning her to face me I applied on her boobs and kneaded he nipples. Poor Saro was enjoying my touch and she was moaning lightly. I then asked he rto stand and applied soap on her public hair. My fingers opened her cunt lips and touched her clit.
Her body shuddered because of the upsurge of pleasure. I inserted my finger inside her cunt. She closing her eyes and with open mouth was moaning loudly. I asked her to widen her legs and to keep one leg on the rim of the tub. Leaning forward I touched her clit with my tongue and inserted my finger deep inside her cunt.
She caught hold of my head and was pressing my face into her cunt. Suddenly her muscles tensed and I knew she was on the throngs of a good orgasm. I then pulled her down to sit on me and I pointed my cock into her cunt. Her cunt hold was small and it took lot of time to enter her deeply. She took the initiative and helped me to put the cock inside.
I sucked her nipples and we remained like that to hear her rest of the story. When did your brother started to fuck you, I asked. She said my brother was younger to me by one year but he was tall and strong. He used to watch my uncle fucking me daily. We cannot take any retaliatory action since it was at his cost we both lived.
I had to meekly agree to whatever our uncle said. He promised to marry me. One day he said if I offer all my land to him, he will pledge it to some moneylender and start some business. I had no choice. But my brother was against it. But before we could give him our lands, he fell sick and was not able to do any hard work. From then on he fucked me only once a week or two weeks.
But my brother who comes home for taking food asked me that he wanted to fuck like uncle. He pushed me to my bed and lifted my saree and started to fuck me. I said it is a sin to fuck own sister. He he had seen me enjoying when uncle fucked and he wanted to see whether he can give the same enjoyment to me. He fucked well and we both reached climax.
From then he used to fuck me regularly. I noticed she was making movements on me and her words faltered when my cock touched some sensitive spot in her vagina. I gave her a nice fuck, hard and deep. She was in seventh heaven and her orgasm spread all over her body. We fucked three times on the floor each time better than the previous. It was 9.30 pm.
We got up, dried our body and dressed ourselves and went to finish supper. I took a little and gave her the rest for completing. Poor thing was very hungry and she ate up the whole food and cleaned the vessels and was ready to go. I gave her a new saree from what I had brought and she went back happily. She came for a full week and took lot of gifts from me.

Old 13th May 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

It happened some time ago. Manjari, 20 having done her graduation was not pursuing her studies and just just lazying around. Her big setback was that she had an attractive face and a big pair of boobs. She was staying in a joint family and there were many cousins of her age with whom she used to play all evening.
Manjari's mother was worried about the growth of her daughter and she used to urge her husband to think of arranging the marriage of their only daughter. Manjari was not very keen to pursue her studies and hence getting her married was the only option available.
In the evenings she used to play hide and seek with her cousins which habit she was following since her childhood. When her boobs started showing up, her cousins liked to touch them as if by accident and Manjari never used to get angry or upset. She experienced a electric shock like experience whenever somebody squeezed her boobs.
But modesty prevented her from asking the boys to squeeze her boobs. When there was no resistance boys took turns to squeeze her boobs in some corner of the house or under the staircase or under the mango tree etc. They had a manservant, Bhaskar who used to watch the games these boys play with Manjari but he kept mum.
One day a letter was received from the Public Service commission, Chennai asking her to appear for a written test and interview. She remembered that her father asked her to sign some forms. She thought perhaps those forms she signed were connected with the Public Service Commission.
When Manjari's mother showed the letter to her father, he hived a sigh of relief and was happy that she may a govt. job. He told his wife, if Manjari gets a govt job, they may be able to marry her off without any dowry. Hearing this her mother was also happy. But the exam was in Chennai. and she cannot be sent alone.
Somebody has to accompany her. Perhaps she may have to stay in Chennai for one or two days. They did not find anybody who knew Chennai very well to accompany her. Suddenly Manjari's mother thought that Bhaskar had some experience in Chennai and he knew the city thoroughly. Manjari said she wont go with Bhaskar, the servant.
But all her uncles were busy and if they go they may have to call on the relatives and they all will know that she had come for writing the exam. Manjari's mother persuaded Manjari to go with Bhaskar and he will take good care of her. Bhaskar was only 22 but he carried around a serious and matured look and was thoughtful and would not do anything recklessly.
The parents decided the he will be a suitable escort for her and two days prior to the date of the exam, Bhaskar and Manjari set out to Chennai. They were asked to take rooms in a decent hotel where the food also is good. Bhaskar said he will select Woodlands hotel.
They went in a crowded train and reached Chennai and they went to Woodlands and asked for two adjacent rooms. Rooms were available and they both moved into the rooms. Manjari was wondering about the traffic in Chennai roads, the size of the hotel etc.
The hotel was full and there were scores of uniformed servants moving around with trays full of food to be served in the rooms.They made so much of noice that Manjari not accustomed to such situations feared that their privacy was being invaded by the team of butlers.
When she went to the bath room she could see that the ventilator window was open and she could see the feet of the people climbing the stair case adjacent to the room. Somehow without putting on the light she undressing herself and took bath. She was keeping a watch over the ventilator to know anybody peeping into the bathroom.
Having got dressed she went to the door of Bhaskar and knocked. Bhaskar came out neatly dressed and she found him quite handsome. The time was in the morning 10 o'clock and after sumptuous breakfast they set out in search of the office of the PSC. They had to ask so many people for directions to reach the office of PSC.
And finally they arrived at the office and inquired about the exam to be held on the following day. They showed the board displaying the identity numbers of the candidates who where to write the exam. They went back to Woodlands by noon and took food in their restaurant and went to their rooms. Both were tired on account of the rigors of the travel on previous night.
They slept for about three to four hours and Manjary woke up and called Bhaskar to order for some coffee and snacks and asked it brought to the rooms. Bhaskar sat in the chair and Manjari in the cot. She noticed that her cot was big and two or even three people can sleep in it. They had bajji and coffee.
They both went out and had a stroll. While walking once or twice Bhaskar knocked against her and she impulsively sought for his hand and held it firm. Bhaskar was shocked, but did not say anything. While walking in the crowded footpath he had to put his hand around her and his hand was pressed against her boobs.
His rustic and strong fingers held her soft hand firmly and once or twice he had to hug her tightly to prevent her falling down. Manjari's nipples were getting hardened and she felt wetness in the panties. While walking behind him once or twice her body was pressed against his back and her soft boobs were pressed hard against his back.
A small tent like formation was seen in the dhothi of Bhaskar which he struggled to hide. They took supper in the restaurant and reach back their rooms well by 9 pm. But the touch of the hand of Bhaskar made lot of changes in the attitude of Manjari and so also vice versa. Manjari changed into a sleeping dress which was like a cloak like house coat.
The sound of the butlers in the corridor was very loud that she thought they are watching her through some crack in the window shutters. She was restless and was fearful of some invasion into her privacy. By 10 pm she was afraid and thought she cannot sleep alone in the room. She went out and knocked on the doors of Bhaskar.
He was semi nude with only a lungi on his waist and his broad hairy muscular chest exposed. He asked what is the matter. She called him to come to her room. They both rushed to her room. She closed and bolted the door and switched off the light and scrutinized the cracks in the wall, windows, doors, and the ventilator etc.
Bhaskar went through all the places and confirmed that there is nothing to get worried. But Manjari said she is afraid to sleep alone and why not Bhaskar come and sleep in her room. Bhaskar said ok and brought a pillow from his room and was ready to sleep on the floor. But Manjari insisted that he should sleep in the cot, since there was ample space in the cot.
Not showing his shock Bhaskar got into the bed and slept at the far end near the wall. Manjari said I will sleep near the wall and you sleep at the edge. OK said Bhaskar and moved to his new position and Manjari went to the wall end. In the process Bhaskar who had only a lungi forgot to put on an underwear was experiencing a glorious erection.
The manly smell of his body intoxicated Manjari and her juices were oozing. She had removed her bra and panties as was her practice and her wetness was visible Somebody has to get up and switch off the lights. She asked Bhaskar to switch off the light. The lights in the corridor was making the room brighter even without any lights.
When bhaskar got up he knew the danger, his tent was perfect. Without turning to her side he rushed and put the lights off. When he turned his toes got entangled in the lungi and the lungi got untied and fell down revealing him stark naked with an erect cock to the full gaze of Manjari.
She burst out in a laughter and closed her eyes with her hand in mock protest and asked him what happened and what is that standing erect in his body. Though picked his lungi and while tying it around his waist he again fumbled and his cock was projecting outside the lungi.
Manjari asked him to turn around and put her hand in his lungi and searched for that thing which stood erect. The 7 inch meat rod was a wonder thing for her. She never held one this big in her hand. It was throbbing and pulsating and hot. Removing his lungi totally she ran her hand over the cock and the balls. It was all a wonderful experience for her.
Neither Manjari or Bhaskar did not know how to proceed. Suddenly he saw her cleavage with two big shining boobs covered by the house coat. Bhaskar extended his hand and touched her boob. Manjari felt the electric shock. Bhaskar slowly unbuttoned her house coat and was surprised that she was totally naked underneath.
She did not protest. Her cunt scantily haired was shining with wetness. Bhaskar leaned forward and kissed her boobs and nipples. "SSsssssssssssssss" was the response from Manjari. She brought her face closer to the cock tip and sniffed at it. His manly smell coming from the crotch was arousing her immensely.
They had nothing to talk and only action is called for. Licking her breasts and navel and kissing it lavishly, Bhaskar came to the cunt and licked it deep. Raising her legs high, Manjari moaned "Ohhh.....ha......." His mouth was full of her cunt lips and her mouth with his massive cock. They automatically 69ed and went on eating each other.
He shot his cum into her mouth and his mouth was full of her juices. His tongue touched her clit and she pressed his face down and was shivering on account of the orgasm. In the meantime another shot was getting ready to be sprayed into her mouth. Manjari seemed to enjoy the smell and taste of the new liquid and was licking his cock clean.
But Bhaskar was not loosing his erection at all. He buried his face into her cunt and went on licking and swalling all the fluids. After about an hour they thought why not try to put the rod inside the hole. First he tried from top. But she said I will try from top. It was not going in. Widening the legs and applying pressure and pushing it forcefully,
somehow they made a half entry. Tears were flowing from her eyes and no sound was emanating. Bhaskar made a final push and lo it was there fully. Time was flying and some distant clock stuck 12. But the new experimentations were going on he on top and she on top etc.

Old 13th May 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

Old 13th May 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

I am 18 years now and my experiences started about 2 years back when my sister, Sandhya got married to Sanjay at a very early age. She was two years elder to me, that is 18 at the time of her marriage, and Sanjay was 21 years.
He had just completed his studies and started working and Sandhya was attending college. My mother had also married early, as it used to happen in villages and my sister was born when she was only 16 years old. So at the time of Sandhya's marriage she was only 34 years of age.
It so happens, all of us females are well endowed and are attractive as felt by the glances and interest shown by the male gaze. Incidentally, coming from a village background, we were also quite conservative in our dress sense.
It so happened that after Sandhya's marriage, as per tradition they were to spend three nights in our house before they could go for their honeymoon and they planned to go to a beach resort in Thailand. Since ours was a two bedroom house,
one bedroom was for my parents and the other used to be for us sisters. Now, that Sandhya got married, our bedroom was given to the new weds and I had to shift out to the drawing room. We didn’t have the facility of attached toilets and one had to make use of the common toilets.
On the first day after the marriage, Sanjay was taking rest in our bedroom in the afternoon and we sisters were in the other bedroom. After sometime, I felt like taking a nap and lay down on the bed. After sometime, my mother came to the bedroom and started talking to Sandhya
while I kept pretending to be sleep. She had few advises for Sandhya. She said, “Beta you are entering a new phase of life now, a married life. I, being your mother, feel free at anytime to call me up for any advice whatsoever.
I want you to enjoy all aspects of your married life to the fullest. Excuse me, if I am being very frank with you. I feel, it is my bounded duty to tell you all this. Following my advice will be your choice anyway.” She continued further by saying, “This is your first night with Sanjay.
I know you may be slightly afraid as to what is going to happen. I assure you just go by the flow, you’ll enjoy a lot. You are so well endowed, like all males, he will savour your breasts a lot. As a matter of fact, I had seen him looking at them continuously when he had come to see you for
the first time. This I had discussed with his mother also and she had told me that she knows his weakness for them and that is one reason she wanted him to marry early that he is already in a decent job. As a matter of fact, his mother enquired from him what sort of a wife he wants and
his obvious answer was that his wife should have a great body” When further persisted to define that he answered shyly “her breasts”. And finally, they had chosen you since you have all such attributes.” Sandhya said, “Yes Ma.
I also thought so because when he wanted to speak to me alone when he had come to see me, and I had taken him to my room, his eyes were wandering here and there and got fixated at my breasts. As a matter of fact, I had to remind him by telling him that
“Hey look, I’m here, look into my eyes” and he felt shy that he got caught.” My mother said, “You are still small, like children, so enjoy yourself, be careful, use protection, I don’t think you will like to burden yourself with babies too early!”
She winked and said, “Keep these condoms handy with you, in case, he has forgotten to bring them Sandhya. And one more thing Sandhya, sometimes these boys do not know where to put it and you may have to help him do it. Hope you understand.”
Sandhya was perplexed and did not say anything. Ma said, “Oh God! I have to tell the children everything! Sandhya dear what I mean is that these young boys may not know where to put their penis and if required, do not hesitate to hold it and lead to the right place.
Otherwise, they will keep going in circles not knowing where to put it”. Sandhya grabbed the condom pack and looked at me. I pretended sleeping. She held Ma’s hand and said that she was afraid. Ma told her not to be afraid and said just go ahead and enjoy.
At night time, I had to vacate my room for the new weds and put my bed in the Drawing Room. After dinner, when my sister went inside the bedroom for her first night, my parents went to sleep in their bedroom after closing their door.
I watched TV for a while in the Drawing room and a little later switched it off and went to bed. I could hear some hushed voice from Sandhya and Sanjay through their closed door. After a little while, Sandhya came out of the room.
She went to the Toilet and then opened the door of the refrigerator for drinking water. In the meantime, Sanjay also came out and went to Sandhya and hugged her from behind. Sandhya told him, “No Sanjay. Not here. Sadhna is sleeping here”.
He looked at me, obviously, I was pretending to sleep. He told Sandhya, “She is sleeping yaar.” And started smooching here, there and everywhere. I could see clearly from the light coming from the refrigerator. Initially, Sandhya resisted and then just stood still after a while.
Sanjay took hold of her face gently, and started kissing her lips and put his tongue inside her mouth and both got along ferociously. Sandhya, then came to her senses, I think, pushed him and said, “To the bedroom”.
She went inside and Sanjay went to the Toilet and came back and rushed to the bedroom. He closed the door but in a hurry, he didn’t bolt it properly and it came slightly ajar. This was a great moment for me. I tiptoed to the door and peeped in.
Sandhya was still in her bridal wear saree for the occasion and was lying down with her head facing the door side. Sanjay, just stood close to the bed and was admiring Sandhya. Sandhya asked, “What are you seeing?”
Sanjay told her, “I’m the most lukiest person in this world to have such a beautiful girl like you”. Sandhya asked him, “What do you think makes me such a beauty?” Sanjay said, “It is your boobs.” He bent over Sandhya kissed her again.
Sandhya raised her hands, held his head tightly, kissing him forced his head to rest it over her breast. This made Sanjay go wild, he kissed her ferociously and pulled her to standing position. Sandhya stood up. Sanjay held her waist and started kissing her again.
Slowly, he took out the pin of the pallu held at the blouse top and let the pallu slip down. He was enjoying Sandhya’s precious assets and slowly placed his palms over them. Sandhya let out a moan. Sanjay took out the other pin from the saree at the waist level
and slowly pulled out the saree. Now she was in her petticoat and blouse only. He hugged her very tightly and pulled her to him by holding her bums. He just tugged at the petticoat and it came off. He removed the hooks of the blouse slowly one by one at a time enjoying Sandhya
with his gaze and touches here and there. Once the blouse came off, now Sandhya was in bra & panties only. He took her to the front of the mirror and held her from the back and was pressing her bum with his body, holding her tight and slowly pressing her boobs and seeing her
in the mirror. Sandhya was moaning a lot. He then slowly removed the back hook of the bra and removed it. He just pounced on the milky boobs of Sandhya, kneading them, sucking the nipples and Sandhya was moaning like hell.
I got afraid that Ma may come out of the room and catch me but luckily nothing of that sort happened. I continued to enjoy my sister, Sandhya’s first night. Sanjay could no longer restrain himself, started going down on Sandhya and pulled her panty down and buried his face in the
triangle. Sandhya was moaning like hell and would have cum numerous times by now. Sanjay could restrain himself no more and literally tore his clothes and out came his sensational tool. Sandhya just stood, looked at it, and turned her eyes away, may be frightened.
Sanjay held her face and forced her to see the friendly demon as he said and forced her to hold it and feel it. He said, “This is the one you have to get friendly with now Sandhya” and that she should enjoy her friend daily.
Sanjay took out a condom and asked Sandhya to help him put it on his member. She obliged very quickly. Sanjay immediately took her to the bed and put her on the edge, raised her legs, put them on his shoulder, and started teasing Sandhya by touching his tool close to her pussy.
Sandhya could take it no longer and as Ma told her, held his tool and put it where it was meant to be in. He started pumping it in and out, Sandhya was again moaning and their hissing sounds was making the atmosphere great.
I could see the huge thing going in and out and I started enjoying thoroughly. He then cum inside Sandhya with great thrusts and a huge grunt and lay down over her for some time. Sandhya pushed him and lay down on the bed properly, exhausted.
Sanjay stood up removed the condom and looked here and there probably for a dustbin, couldn’t find one. Immediately, I understood that now he is forced to come out of the room to dispose of the used condom. I immediately, jumped on my bed and pretended sleeping.
Sanjay came out naked, ran to the dustbin, and ran back naked. Then I could hear him wearing something and I realized, he couldn’t wear anything because his one hand was holding a used condom and he could not wear anything with one hand.
Sanjay came out again in his loose shorts to the refrigerator and opened the door. I saw no tent being formed in his shorts and sensed that it must have got limped off. Just then, Ma came out of her bedroom and saw Sanjay drinking water. She enquired whether everything is alright.
Sanjay got tense and did not say anything. Then Ma came near to him, looked at his shorts and probably seeing no tent, mildly hug him, held his head and put it over her shoulder and with one hand caressed his hair and said, “Beta don’t worry.
I know this is the first time so there can be problems sometimes. You are like my son and please do not hesitate to tell me anything and everything. Your Mom told me to take care of you, if you have any problem whatsoever. So feel free to talk to me on any topic.
You are young and have a great body beta. Sandhya is lucky to have you. You children enjoy to the fullest. You children are so young, I should say, you children are lucky to be enjoying each other so early in life.” Sanjay said, “Aunty, I am attracted to a lot to aunties also.”
Ma asked him which sort of aunties he gets attracted to. Sanjay said, “I like aunties with good figure, around 35 years. Ma asked him what does he mean by a good figure and Sanjay replied, “Fullness at the top and bottom and slim in the centre.”
Ma told him, “Don’t worry, one day Sandhya will also come to that age and I am sure she has the body you dream off.” All of a sudden I realized, that Sanjay’s dream aunty will be exactly like my Ma. They were standing so close to each other,
that Ma’s big boobs were literally pressed against Sanjay. Sanjay held my Ma lightly for sometime and I saw his tent raising. I think Ma also realized that and she held him slightly more tightly and when Sanjay was fully erect, she let him go and said,
“Yes, now go ahead and have a field day. I have already told Sandhya to hold your thing and guide it where it is supposed to go. She will cooperate”. Ma looked into the bedroom and saw Sandhya naked and said good. She went inside and said “Gosh! She is sleeping.
Sandhya get up, you can sleep later on. Take care of poor Sanjay. See he is ready now.” Sandhya woke up shocked! “Ma” Ma told, “Take care of Sanjay, dear. This is your first night. Sanjay do I need to help you children or you know what to do.”
Sanjay said, “Aunty please help us out once. We may not require the same the next time.” Ma said, “Why first time, any number of times, you children have to be happy always.” Sandhya wanted to say something, but Ma shut her mouth and said,
“Don’t, I am here to help you children. Don’t worry. Sandhya take off Sanjay’s shorts.” Ma came to the door and closed it. I got very angry, i’ll be missing out some action and Ma will be enjoying it. I tiptoed to the door and pushed it slightly.
Oh! I was so lucky, it was not bolted and from the slight open door as was earlier I was having a good view inside the room. Sandhya removed Sanjay’s shorts and I could sense Ma’s expression on seeing the big monster. Ma said, “Sandhya, it seems that Sanjay is ready.
Sanjay, tell me is it fully erect and it will grow more, then Sandhya will have to do something to it.” Sanjay replied, “This is fully erect”. Ma said, “Alright Sanjay, feel down below and check whether Sandhya is ready.”
Sanjay lowered his hand into Sandhya’s snatch and said probably no. Ma said, “If that is the case carry on some foreplay, and Sandhya will get aroused.” Sanjay lowered himself on Sandhya’s boobs and started kneading, licking, sucking.
Sandhya started moaning and I realized that Sanjay was looking at Ma also in between while doing this act of foreplay. Ma was encouraging Sanjay and telling him, “Good Sanjay, take Sandhya’s nipples between your lips, now open your mouth, lick them, now suck them……..”
And she went on for some time. Then she asked Sandhya, “Beta, are you ready?” Sandhya told her, “Ma, I was always ready”. She immediately got up, took out condom which she brought and proceeded towards Sanjay.
She extended her hand to hold Sanjay’s tool for helping him wear the condom, but Sanjay got frightened, I think, and he was backing off. Ma told him, “Beta, don’t worry, I am only helping you.” She went to him, held his erect tool, and put the condom over it.
She said you are ready now and go ahead. Sandhya opened her legs. Ma told Sanjay to get between the legs and adjust himself. She held his penis and slowly helped Sanjay guide it inside Sandhya’s pussy. Sandhya started to moan and Sanjay started pumping in and out.
Ma went at the head of Sandhya and was looking at Sanjay and he was also looking at Ma and pumping hard. I then realized that since Ma had bent down, he was enjoying the view what Ma was giving him of her huge breasts.
Ma realized this and instead of covering her up, she removed one button so that Sanjay can have better look. Immediately, Sanjay started pumping still vigorously. Ma held the hand of Sandhya and lowered herself further so that Sanjay will enjoy more.
And then Sanjay came like hell. It seems that he kept on cumming continuously for some time and continuously he was looking into Ma’s eyes. When he was through, Ma patted his head and said, “Good, Sanjay. Enjoy your married life. If you require any help, do not hesitate to ask.
Alright, good night.” I immediately jumped on my bed. I realized that I had gone all wet down there where Sanjay and Sandhya were devouring themselves all this time.

Old 13th May 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

Hi,This is is Zuni. I am here again to share the expreience I had after geeting seduce my younger brother.I will come directly to the sexful experience I had in a TRIPLATE ACTION. It was late in the night of Saturday when due to law & order situation we were not able to go out of the house
to spend our week end. My Dad was out of city and we were three only in the house (Me,my Mom & Zubi my brother). I recalled my memories when I had my first intercourse with Zubi and promised him to pave the way to get in Triple Action. While recalling my memories I opened
front buttons of my night suit shirt and put my hand inside ii as I wanted to squeeze my nipple but the bra was hindrence.I sat on the bed,loosed the bra straps and lie down flat on my bedroom easy chair.Now I can easily touch my breast inside my bra.

I dipped my fingers in olive oil nad circled them aronud my nipple and then Iheld my nipple between my index finger and thum and pulled it gently.Oh what a pleasent sensation it was.I started rubbing it gently and at the same time
I put my other hand iside my pajama to touch my gentail area to locate the spot where Zubis' cock had rubbed to give me an heavenly pleasure.I found it and start rubbing it withh my finger and in few moments I felt thsat I am totally wet down there.

I continued to rub at the same time squeeze my breast with other hand.Wow, it was a wonderful experience and I was squirming in the easy chair thinking of some hard thing to put inside.I got up and went to the toilet and brought a medium size candle and start rubbing it against my cunt,
but it proved to be a futile excercise as my cunt was in need of something bigger and harder than this. I stopped rubbing it and walked out of my room to see what Zubi is doing.I opened the door of his room and saw he was working on computer.
His back was towards the door so he was not able to see me entering his room.I quitely reached behind him,threw my arm around his neck and took his earlobe in my mouth gently sucking it and placed my hand directly on his thigh.
He turned his head towad me and told me thta Ihe will not do anything for me tonight if I did not fulfill my promise as it was the best night to talk with Mom for him.I kissed him and said OK you come to Moms' room after 20 minutes then
I walked awat just giving a slight rub to his bulge under his jeans. I came to my Moms' room and saw her sleeping.I lie down beside her and threw my arms around her kissing her bare back.She turned towrads me with her eyes closed and thre his leg around my hiup murmurring
what do U want my honey.I whispered in her ear your love Mom.She opened her eyes and smiled asking me is it not too late?I told her Mom it is week end and we should enjoy it and I came closer to her placing my lips on hers.
We start kissing and sucking each others tounge and she crept her hand between my thighs. She saw me wet and asked what I was doing.I told her that I was helping my self but I want a partner .She says OK and lifted her nightee and I helped her to get it remove from her body.
She was not wearing any thing under it and I asked her get me undress.She slowly opened the buttons of my shirt and started fondling my boobs then she unhooked my bra and took my nipple in his mouth making it wet and at the same time she placed her hand inside my pajama
tring to reach my cunt.I helpd her by opening my legs.She pulled down my pajama to my knees I lifted myself a liitle up so she can remove it completely.Now both of us are naked in thr dim blue light of night bulb playing with each other.
I asked her if I can tell her something she asys go ahead my baby but dont stop playing with my cunt coz I need U now. I told her about fucking session of me & Zubi and asked her if he can join us.She stare at me with wide eyes saying that
I am a smart fuck as she was also thinking to seduce Zubi but was not having courage. I smilingly asked her to coontinue opur foreplay and Zubi will be here within few moments then we started licking each other.
I put myself in 69 position and ashed her to open his legs so I can suck herShe opened her legs and I put my mouth on her CHOOT.OH what a aroma it was,I start licking her cunt and shoved my tounge inside it biting her cuntlips gently. OOOOOOOOOH----AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh,
dont stop doing this Zuni please make it fast and she started moaning and putting her tounge in my arse. As we were busy in our action the door opened and Zunni came in.As I was facing towrad the door I signalled him with ny hand to go near Mom.
He came to the end where Mom was lying and placed his hands on her well shaped boobs and start fondling her nipples.Mom pulled me away and looked at him and smiled.Oh my baby has grown up,let me see how much you have grown up
and she pulled down his underwear with one stroke as she was horny now. She took his cock in her hand and started massaging it gently and I was looking at both of them rubbing my cunt and waiting to get Zubi fully erected. She (Mom) placed the head of his cock in her mouth
made it wet and then slowly she took the full length and strat sucking it.Oh U are great my Safo(My Moms'nickname) please make it fast AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you are better than Zuni please dont stop.I came opened the legs my Mom wide and pushed my my to fingers in her
cunt and started finger fucking.on the otherhand Zubi was moving madly insied her mouth. OHHHHHH--AHHHH he was monaing with pleasure. As he was about to come he tried to took out his penis from her mouth be she hold he tightly and asked not to take out it out from her
mouth.I was furiously finger fucking her jucies tarted to flow from her CHOOT and Zubi unloded his cum into her mouth which she didnt let any drop out of her mouth.All three of us were heavly breathing and lying motionless for a while.

All of us cleaned ourselves and had a drink of cold Oragne juice.The I asked Zubi to lie down in between us and he did it.He started playing with my boobs with one hand and other hand he palced on Moms'choot rubbing it slowly.I asked him to fuck me first but he says no he will to
have it with Safo fisrt.I was palying with his cock and when the LUN was erected perfectly he came in between the legs of Mom and placed them on his shoulders guiding his LUN towards her CHOOT, I jokingly start saying YEH TO WHOI JAGA HEY NIKLEY THEY THUM JEHAN SAY.

I positioned my self in such a way that my cunt was over my mothers'mouth and face was towards Zubi.He slowly penetrating his cock in her choot like she was a still virgin.I opend my cunt lips and asked mom not to delay further as I cannot resist now and started licking my
cunt.Zubi had his full erection in her and moving slowly and I was being sucked by her very gently.OH Mom please make it fast.Zubi was now fucking her and moving in and out faster and faster and mom was fucking me by her tounge.
I was fondling my boobs with my hands and enjoying TOUNGE FUCKING by my mom.Suddenly Zubi put out his LUN from moms'CHOOT and asked me to take it in my mouth.I put it in my mouth and he started jerking fast as if he was about to come.
I was also about to come and tried to take off my CHOOT from Moms'mouth bet she held my thighs tightly refraining me to get away from her.I unloaded my load in Moms'mouth & my mouth was full of Zubis, load.

We prated ourselves with each other and mom asked Zubi that why he didnt unloded in her.He told her that he was afraid as he was not wearing any condom so he could have made her pregnent. She smiling told him that there is nothing to worry about as she operated herself
and cannot become pregnent any more.She asked both of us to get her cum now. I asked Zubi to fondle her breasts and I sat between her legs as I wanted to taste hewr cum.I started slowly licking her and when I gained the rythm zI made it fast.
OH Zunni dont stop licking please put your tounge deep inside your MA KI CHOOT.AHHHHHHHHHHHHH-----UFFFFFFFFF-and she was throwing her head left and rigth in pleasure.Zunni fuck me harder please.Zubi was again ready and asked her to take his LUN
in her mouth.She start sucking him and the room was full of nosie of AHHHHHHHH---UFFFFFFFFFF and FUCK.While I was tounging her I was rubbing my CHOOT with my palm and then I inserted my fingers inside my CHOOT and started finger fucking.
We three of us discharge our laod at same time and lie beside each other. The whole night we slept nude on one bed locked in each other arms hoping for some another night when I can enjoy with Dad coz he is my dream man.

Old 14th May 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

Hi everyone, I am Zenil (18) and new to Human Digest and after reading the wonderful stories in here, I thought I should confess about my experience that I had few months ago with my aunt Shahina. Shahina is a sexy aunt aged 25.
I never had any intention to hav sex with her till a year before, that is till she started living near our house. My uncle works abroad in Abu Dhabi. When he departed to Abu Dhabi, my aunt was left alone with her kid in her house.
She expected her mother to come that day, but her mother said she couldn't come for two days. Well there was no way out. She called my house and asked my mother to send me to her house as she was alone. So I went to her house.
When opened the door I was surprised to see her in saree.(Usually she wore maxi at her house). I started watching TV. At 10pm she went off to doze. She told me to sleep in her room as she felt scared to sleep alone. I agreed.
Since I was left alone I started watching HOT HOTTER HOTTEST in SS MUSIC. That aroused me. So I went to bathroom and masturbated. Now I entered my aunts room and put on the lights. I couldn’t take off my eyes from Shahinas body.
It was so sexy that I got aroused. I slowly moved the kid to one side and sat in the middle. I slowly kept my hand on her hip that was exposed. My hand was shivering, heart beats accelerated. I slowly started caressing those hips.
Then I started lifting her saree upwards to thighs and for sometime I lustfully looked at those beautiful and sexy thighs and started caressing those first with my hand and then with my face. I realised that my aunt is enjoying it as I felt her long but rapid breaths.
Now I got a green signal and unhooked her blouse and was utterly surprised that she didn’t wear bra. I began to press her hard boobs. She was now caressing my hair. I lifted her up removed her blouse and saree and there she stood completely nude in front of me.
I then took her kid and placed her in another bedroom, locked the doors and returned. Shahina was looking in the mirror at her own beauty. I went near her and hugged her from behind. She turned quickly and we kissed. She rapidly undoed my dress and took my 8" cock in her hands.
Before I said anything she pushed me on the bed and started sucking my cock. She took it completely and started moving. I was in heaven as it was my first experience. In about 5min I cummed in her mouth and she drank it. I went and washed my cock.
Then we did 619. She was in a dream world. She told me that my uncle never did that. After we came out, I decided to enter her. She moved her legs apart and I slowly started to enter. It stuck on halfway. When I applied force she moaned loudly.
I covered her mouth and with another powerful shot I entered completely. She couldn’t breathe. Then I slowly moved to and fro as well as she did. Her mouth covered with mine, her boobs in my hands I began to take speed. After sometime she came out.
I still continued and I cummed inside her. We tried lot more positions, and also bathed together at midnight. Then we slept hugging each other naked. I kept alarm so that we could get up early before the kid. In the morning she said that she never reached RATHIMOORCHA with my uncle. After that we had many pleasant days.....................

I was 21 at that time. My Bhabie Amisha, what a Bomb shell a women worth to die for. I had a real crush on her from the time she came to my house mine elder brother Chetan is away from home most time.
It happened one day when I was coming back from college I heard some thing Amisha was moaning in her bed as mine next door neighbor pushed his Lund in and out of her beautiful choot. She was urging him to do so.
She was in so much heat and in a wanton state for his Lund. His huge Lund was going deep in her choot.. Amisha was 32 years old and was married for 8 years. She was living with her family in a good house and enjoyed a very comfortable life.
Her next-door neighbor, Ashok was a 40 year old having his own family with a son and wife. Amisha's husband Chetan was gone on a tour and she was free of any fear of being caught by any one. So she invited her boyfriend to have a hot fuck.
Now she was enjoying his Lund in her pussy. She was having a very beautiful body with shapely legs and big boobs. " Oh.... Ashok fuck my choot with your hot and big Lund I am in need of it. Please give it to me deep." She moaned. And Ashok pushed his Lund deep inside her womb.

I, entered the home with mine set of keys. I heard the moans of her and smiled at that. "Chetan is always crazy about that hot bitch." I thought. I moved to his own room and then heard. "Oh Ashok you are so deep in my choot...oh I want it hard and deep."
I was stunned to hear that name. I knew that he was his next-door neighbor. I moved to her room and looked through the open door, as it was not closed. Ashok was lying on top of my bhabhi and his Lund was deep in her pussy and he was fucking her. I was aghast to see that.

I thought something and smiled. Then I opened the door abruptly and both were surprised to see me. Amisha was not expecting me so early. Ashok pulled his Lund out of her pussy and she gave it up with a moan and both stood up.
Amisha pulled a sheet on her naked body and Ashok picked his clothes and ran by me standing near the door. Amisha was still naked under the sheet not able to see into her father in law's eyes. I came near her and said, "What was that bhabhi'" she mumbled
"I am sorry Kamal." I ignored her apology and asked, " for how long has this been going on'" she was unable to say any thing. I smiled " Bhai will really be shocked by this when I will tell him about you. That her wife is fucking another man. He might leave you or may kill you.
What do you think Amisha'" "No please you will not say anything to Chetan. It will ruin my life. Please Kamal. I promise you that I will never do such a thing again." She looked at me and found me looking at her body curves and nude shoulders and upper parts of her boobs.
My eyes were shining. "Yes Amisha there can be a deal between us." I said. "What type of deal'" she looked at me with surprise. "It depends on you what you can do for an young man of 20 like me." I said while rubbing mine crotch. She was frightened.
She looked at mine hand on my growing bulge and understood mine demand. "No you cant do that. It's impossible. I will not do anything for you. No. No. Not such a bad thing." I smiled and said, "Ok I am going to my room.
And will wait for both you and Bhai and will see who comes to me first. Now it depends on you to save your life and marriage. Otherwise your husband will hate you and you cannot blame me dear. Is it ok'" I smiled and moved out of her room.
Now Amisha was alone in her room. She was thinking about what had happened so suddenly. She could not afford to leave the home and her family. On the other hand it was also difficult to accept mine offer. Her husband's brother was going to black mail her.
She knew that she had no other choice and she would have to kneel in front of me to save her home. She hated me but could not do any thing but to have sex with me. She decided to save her family life at any cost. So she got up to go to mine room.
She did not try to put on her clothes, as she knew that she would have to get them off again. She wrapped the sheet around her naked body and knotted it in between her breasts and moved out of her room towards mine room. Next moment she was knocking on mine door.
"Come in my dear. Its open for you." I called. She entered and saw that I was sitting on his bed. I was naked and holding mine Lund in my hand. She was shocked to see mine Lund. It was bigger and thicker than her husband and her lover.
The sight of such a big dick mesmerized her. An itching started in her pussy and she felt it wetting. I was masturbating. I smiled and said, " It's good Amisha you have taken a wise decision. Now come here, on the bed." She could not hear anything.
Her eyes were locked onto mine erect cock. She slowly moved to the bed while looking at mine Lund and as she was going to sit on the bed I said, " leave that sheet away from bed. Strip it off." Her hands moved to remove the sheet and now her beautiful body was naked in
front of her brother in law. Her beautiful breasts were protruding out and her nipples were jetting out towards me asking to be sucked. Her bush at the mound of her pussy was smoothly trimmed and her pussy was dripping which was only known by her.
"Beautiful, you really have a gorgeous body." I said. She sat on the bed near me while looking at mine erect Lund. I smiled evilly and said, " Go ahead bhabhi. Suck me off. You know you want to and you are going to my dear."
Her hand moved to mine Lund and she took it into her soft hand and began to rub it. Her hand pumped mine thick organ up and down. I think She had never really seen or handled a Lund that size before and it thrilled her instead of being frightened.
"Well girl what are you waiting for' Suck it baby." I taunted. In need of no further encouragement, Amisha moved into a kneeling position bringing her face near the swollen prick jutting up between mine legs. Her lips moved down and kissed the tip of the Lund.
Her lips ovaled and stretched wide and encircled mine Lund head hungrily with her warm lips, trying to capture its entire length in her eagerly salivating mouth. "Mmmmmm" she purred, " Mmmmmmm! Mmmmm" Suddenly she forgot that she was blackmailed to do this.
Amisha sucked deeply into her hot, saliva filled cavern that it nearly choked her, but she twisted her head enough to catch her breath, then began feverishly running her tongue up and down the soft underside of mine Lund and felt it throb and pulse to her touch.
She tasted the pungent tang of the seeping lubricating fluid oozing from the split of its tip. She cupped mine big balls affectionately in the soft palms of her hands while tiny explosions of lust burst insanely in her brain, and she moved her head up and down,
up and down, in and out of her face in a lewd and lustful delight. I placed mine hand on her soft hair and moved her head up and down on mine Lund. She forgot that she was being blackmailed. She started to like her submissive and overpowered status
by masculine dominance of her brother in law. This drove her to unexpectedly wicked thoughts, whorish thoughts. "Suck it bitch. You know you want to suck it and you like to suck it. Yes you are really a randi." I said while pulling her head by her hair. "You are a randi. My randi.
My personal rakhel." mine rough language and rough handling thrilled her. Her choot was afire with the licking flames of lust and passion consuming her. And then suddenly she felt her lewd young brother in law reach down and slide her firm smooth ass towards me.
mine rough hand moved on her smooth and creamy ass and then I began to work mine finger at the tiny puckered ring of her anus. Her breath quickened excitedly and she forgot everything as abruptly as I pushed mine thick finger into her tight virginal asshole
to the palm of mine big extended hand. "Ooooooohhhhh" she gurgled delightedly around the stalk of flesh in her mouth, "I love it! Yaaaaa I love it." Her lips were encircling mine now fully erect Lund. She swirled her tongue in a clockwise manner
about the throbbing head wanting to suck that Lund dry. She sucked mine Lund to please me and... to please herself too. She tried to take it deep until the swollen head of mine Lund met with the resistance of her gullet.
She moaned deliciously once again when I pushed mine fat thumb into her wetting pussy and began to work it in unison with mine beefy long finger in her ass hole. Now I began to undulate mine massive pelvis slipping mine huge lust maddened prick in and out of her lips.
Never quite withdrawing but leaving the hot swollen head a half inch inside her hot wet oral cavern. I began to pump mine Lund in and out keeping the pace with the fingers fucking into her dual passages from behind.
I smiled with the realization that she was taking more and more of mine penis between her tender clasping lips as she became accustomed to its fleshy presence. She sucked furiously to bring me to climax as she felt her own choot ready to cum.
Suddenly her orgasm burst and she groaned around the thrusting Lund in her mouth, her orgasm flooding in wild sensual waves of cum around the thrusting finger in her choot. It was indescribable rapture and the whole of her crotch felt wet and excited beyond belief.
Tears of subconscious joy rolled from her eyes. Simultaneously she felt m push mine hips upward against her face and I groaned a soul-searching grunt as suddenly I flooded her mouth with mine hot thick cum spurting wildly down her throat in vast gushes.
She gulped automatically swallowing the slightly pungent liquid in her efforts to satiate the still abandoned feelings of degradation continuing to overwhelm her. There was nothing else in the world except the steaming throb of her wet passage and the squirting Lund in her mouth.
At last she swallowed all the cum of mine. Then it was all over and she still lay above me and I was caressing the round smooth mounds of her buttocks and stroking her thighs affectionately. Amisha shivered with excitement as I smiled down at her.
It stemmed from the lubricious gleam in mine dark eyes and the still stiff flesh that jutted from mine groin. She trembled and whimpered. The aroused thrills increased as I leaned over and pulled her to mine chest.
Without speaking, I pulled her naked body to myself, crushing her supple form. She came without hesitation, the stiff nipples of her melon-like breasts stabbing at mine chest. There was absolutely no protest as mine tongue darted from mine mouth.
Her lips opened and accepted the oral probe that filled the emptiness left by mine withdrawn Lund. Her own tongue playfully dueled around the flicking invader, then pushed its way into mine mouth. Carefully, she wedged a thigh between mine legs
and rubbed it over the exposed length of mine manhood, still hard and powerful feeling. I moaned around the mouthful of tongue that speared toward the back of mine throat. She pressed tightly to me, relishing in the inciting sensation of her tit mounds flattening against mine chest,
and then slowly swaying her hips so that the globes rolled deliciously over me. She forgot that she was blackmailed to do all this. Now she was doing this all because of her own lust. Her hand slid down mine back,
anchoring into the taut boulders of mine ass and pulled mine crotch to hers. Simultaneously, mine hands followed hers, dipping her buttocks. Her little wiggle movements increased to a provocative dance as mine hands covered the perky, rounded curves of her bottom.
I squeezed down. Mine fingers firmly dug into the fleshy globes. For several minutes we clung to each other, our tongues darting and exploring the now familiar interiors of ours mouths. Our hands squeezed and urged. Our bodies pressed together with a sensual nearness.
Reluctantly, they separated, gazing at one another for a silent second or two. Then mine hands withdrew from her ass and moved to the front of her breasts, her own fingers occupied themselves with the imposing shaft that was touching wantonly from mine crotch to her pussy.
With loving tenderness, her fingertips glided up and down the still moist spike of flesh; still damp with the traces of her saliva and mine spunk. It jerked and jumped under her teasing. Its red glans glistened from the fresh sexual oils that oozed from mine balls.
She wrapped her arms round mine neck and playfully nibbled at my ear. Then I turned her and laid her down on mine bed. I smiled down at the willing young woman. Lowering myself beside her in mine bed, I once more scooped her up in mine arms.
Her inciting fingers were back at mine Lund, as I slid one of mine hands between her silk-textured thighs. She whimpered with arousal as mine palm closed around the fleshy mound of her pubis. I squeezed, roughly molding the vulnerable knoll of her sex.
Her hips twitched eagerly, hunching their willingness into mine fingers. I could feel the moisture of her anticipation welling from between the outer lips of her labia. There was no need for further foreplay, but that was exactly what made the things I did to her so enjoyable.
Wiggling a finger into the thick, quivering lips of her choot, I sluiced into the juice-filled channel of her vagina, twisting and twirling the intimate digit. The soft folds of her tunnel of Desire responded, squeezing around the probe that had invaded her body.
Mine pelvis moved up and down, working itself on me as if it were feeding on the thickness of a Lund, rather than a single finger. Mine nakedness only made the wonderfully firm mounds of her breasts that much more enjoyable.
Heavy and round, they pressed against mine chest, rolling and spearing the stiffness of their erect nipples into mine skin. Her hands slid up and down on mine prick, neither demanding nor urgent, but letting me know she was more than ready to have its thickness buried
within the tight sheath of her belly. But I still waited, gliding another finger into her heated hole of passion, while yet another fingertip tapped at her clit, taunting it out from under the thin membrane of its hood.
It was as if I teased her body to quell forever whatever traces of "BLACKMAIL" still remained in her body. She whimpered, writhing against mine body, as big fingers expertly manipulated dual digits into the enveloping socket of sex,
while mine third finger flicked and fondled a prodigious series of thrills through her body. She felt me move beside her and mine free hand rolled her to her back. I edged up a little and mine mouth kissed at her neck working downward until it captured one of the high-perched cherries
of flesh topping a warm, pink-colored tit. Mine tongue moistly caressed the stiffened bud as mine lips sucked. She groaned. The double stimulation of her body was fantastic. Her lips twisted with the mounting Desires that trembled through her.
Her body writhed, swishing over the bed. Her hips rose and fell in time with the steady in out pumping of mine fingers. Her hands clamped tightly around my Lund shaft, squeezing and sliding along its pulsating length. I was controlling her once again.
I knew the sexual needs of a woman and even more important, I cared about fulfilling them. Only one man had had that type of control over her body until now - her husband, Chetan. Now she had found another me. Now the maid came for evening work and we had to stop.
Amisha was up early in the morning and she looked at her husband still sleeping on the bed. She smiled and came out of the bed and wore the gown and came down into the kitchen. She made tea and started to think about what she had started to do.
She was a wife and slave of her own brother in law. I had ordered her not to wear any panties under her dress so that I could have easy access to her choot any time. She was not allowed to wear any panties even when she was going out.
It was thrilling for her and always made her choot wet throughout the time she was out. "Good morning bhabhi!" She heard mine voice and saw me in the doorway in mine pajama and robe. "Mind if I join you'" Amisha smiled at me and lover and said, "Sure Devarji!"
I sat near her on the stool and started to sip mine tea. I placed mine hairy hand on the warm and naked flesh of her lower thigh. She gasped with mine touch but made no effort to remove it. "You are a piece of ass and a born Lund sucker.
"Thank you Devarji for your sweet comments." She became hot and blushed at mine comments. I moved mine beefy fingers in the hair on the back of her head and turned her face to mine for a brutal tongue-probing kiss. She did not resist and started to suck mine tongue.
Our mouths locked. Mine hand had reached up her bare choot and started to massage it. She was getting wet with mine touch as always! With the other hand I took her hand and placed it on mine erecting Lund. "What do you think about a morning blow job for an young man baby'" I said.
She smiled at mine question and slowly slipped down from her stool and pulled mine pajama down. She was going to love mine hard and big Lund. She took it in her hand and kissed the purple head and started to lick it while looking into mine eyes.
She placed his hand on her head and pulled her. Mine cock was in her mouth. She started to suck it. I was still sitting on the stool. I moved mine big toe to her choot and she placed it on her pussy hole and mine big fat toe entered her cunt. She was so hot.
When I was about cum, I pulled mine Lund out and took it in mine own hand and started to masturbate. She saw me quickly take a bread slice and made me cum all over it. I splashed mine cum all over the bread slice and then tucked mine Lund inside mine pajama.
I placed another bread slice on that and made a sandwich, A cum sandwich!. I gave it to her, "Have a sandwich" she smiled and took it from me and took a bite. A long thread of cum got attached to her lips as she took the bite. "Its tasty Devarji" she smiled and took another bite of the sandwich

Old 14th May 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

thanks 4 reps

Old 14th May 2009
i m unbaned now hurrey
Visit my website

I take her real

It started off when I bumped into an aunty from University. She was 5’3" (typical height) and was wearing chudidar (typical again), and had black hair going just below her shoulders, she looked stunning. She was asking me for directions to a certain building. I was too amazed to be listening to her, but I did manage to give her the directions. After a while I tried to get her out of my head, but she wouldn’t go. I just couldn’t get her stunning looks out of my mind. I then went to the same building for which she had been asking directions for, and this time I saw her again. I thought that if I don’t ask, I won’t get, so I approached her. I went up to her and asked her if she knew someone called Sonia (I was looking for an excuse to chat to her).

I basically said that she looked similar to a friend of mine called "Sonia" and I wanted to know whether she was related to her (because of her looks). She said no, I then went on and told her that Sonia was a real close friend of mine who had passed away (girls tend to fall for this line). You should have seen her face, she looked as though she was going to cry. I told her that we could exchange email numbers because I was getting late for a seminar (just making an excuse). By that time she had told me her name, which was Kalsoom, and we had managed to exchange email numbers. I told her that I would be emailing her pretty soon. After a few weeks of corresponding with Kalsoom via email, we then quite often chatted about general stuff on the phone.

We became very good friends with Kalsoom and at one time she had asked me if I would be interested in going out for a meal "just as friend". Now, would I turn an opportunity like this down ? (I don’t think so). The following night (Friday), I picked her up and took her to this restaurant. During the meal I managed to find out that she was a 28 yrs old and her husband originated from Islamabad. We continued to get to know one another, and we left after an hour or so. Once we got into the car, I then asked if she wanted to get dropped off at home, she said no and said that the night was still young. I then asked if she would be interested in going back to my place to watch a movie.

She said yes and I then drove to my house as my parents were down in Ooty. I put on a video, dimmed the lights and sat down with her. During the movie, I remembered that I had taped porn over the movie, and I couldn’t wait to see what her reaction would be. After 5 minutes of watching the video, up popped a porn scene, there was a blonde bimbo getting fucked by 2 guys. I caught a glimpse of her (Kalsoom), her eyes were wide open and her face had gone red. I then quickly got up , stopped the player and started apologizing. She then told me that she was curious about sex and wanted to watch it. I then played the DVD player, went back and sat next to her, the porn movie continued.

She looked at me in a surprising manner and said "have you ever had sex ?". I said "just the once". She said "How do people make true love ? ". I said "If they love one another with their hearts". She then said "Do you love me as a friend ?". I said "Yes". She then asked if I would make true love to her, and boy would I, I’d do a whole lot more. She then put her hand on my thigh and kissed me. I then kissed her back and I managed to grab one of her tits and give it a squeeze. She unzipped my pants and took out my Lund and was surprised because she had never seen a BIG Lund before(because her husband Lund is too small), and said "It’s very big". I then said "Suck it" and she did as she was told. She was sucking my Lund like she was sucking an ice cream during the summer. I shouted out that I was going to come and the bitch took my knob into her mouth and continued to suck.

My spunk came shooting out, she couldn’t even swallow it all. It began coming out of her mouth and it splattered everywhere. I then took my clothes off and she did the same. I thought that I’d try some of the sweet honey that I could smell. We were both lying down, still watching the movie. I then began to move down her body very slowly, kissing every part and licking every part of her sweet scented body. I got to her pussy and I started to toy around with her clitoris with my tongue. She was moaning quite loud. I continued to lap at her pussy and made her ejaculate her juices all over my face. I then moved back and took my Lund in one hand and parted her now excited pussy lips with the other, and I slowly penetrated her. I fucked her good and hard and she was yelping like a puppy. (Oh man, it was really unbelievable). I could not believe my luck.

We then changed positions and this time she was on all fours and I managed to ram my Lund into her tight cunt. She went crazy, she started screaming out as I continued to fuck her harder. After awhile I turned her over, and now she was lying down on her stomach. Her ass looked so fucking sexy, it was big and round. I then grabbed some Vaseline and smothered it over her asshole and she turned around saying "what are you doing?". I just said " I want to try a new method of making love to you". By that time I had covered my Lund with Vaseline and I began to penetrate her. She screamed out saying "STOP!!...It hurts!!!". I ignored her, put my hand over her mouth, and slid my 7" into her big ass. I then began pounding her, but she was still very tight because she was lying on her stomach with my weight on top of her. After a few more thrusts I shot my load into her asshole.

I then moved my hand from her mouth, she was still screaming so loud that I thought the neighbors would have called the police. I then withdrew my Lund from her and then I asked her to have a shower with me. After the shower we then went to bed because I knew that my parent’s were not going to be back by Monday. During the night we made love, and in the morning I dropped her off at home. I still can’t forget the sight of when she had difficulty in walking into the car. I was just thinking of what her parents would say if they saw her like this. We still meet up occasionally and have sex, but recently she just told me that she’s going to Islamabad. If any female wishes to get sex with me or if anybody needs sex advice or wants to comment,

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls