Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Fucking around w/ Meena, Mumtaj, Kushboo and more

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th February 2009

asin_lover is beginning to get noticed
UL: 0.00 b DL: 94.44 mb Ratio: 0.00
Fucking around w/ Meena, Mumtaj, Kushboo and more

Hello! My name is Shiv. I am the manager of a very famous talent agency in Kodambakkam. My agency represents many big stars like Kushboo and Rhamba and Meena and has helped them achieve their status they have today.

The incident I am going to tell happened quite some time ago. I was the asst. manager back then and my boss had sent me to Delhi to oversee some financial paperwork. And to help oversee all the records and statements, he sent along his secretary by the name of Meena!! And yes, this was the current actress meena, before she had found her calling as an actress.

I had had a crush on meena ever since she had joined the office, but due to my workload and some serious competition from co-workers, i had put her out of my mind. But whenever i got the chance to, i would take in her beauty but never approached her in anyway. In fact, i don't even think i had talked to her except to say "hello's" and "hi's".

Anyways, i could not contain my excitement at traveling with her. I could finally talk to her and see if she would be interested in me.

We left Chennai in the afternoon on Friday. Nothing much happened during the trip. She briefed me over the paperwork and there wasn't anytime for any other talk. We landed at around 8 o'clock and by the time we arrived at our hotel, it was almost 9:30.

We asked for our reservations, but the hotel staff gave us only one room. Though we tried to get two separate rooms, the hotel was booked solid for the night. We tried a bunch of ideas but eventually meena and i decided to share for the night. Little did i know, that it was going to be a night to remember.

Old 28th February 2009

Meena and I entered our room and inspected it. There were 2 beds like the staff had said, a king sized bed and a single person bed. There was some initial discomfort and awkwardness with each other as we figured out what to do but we soon got over it by watching some TV. After a while, we decided to go to sleep but we had to change our clothes first. Meena went into the bathroom to change while i changed in the room.

I had a hard time finding my nightwear but i eventually found it. I took off my shirt, then my pants and eventually stripped down to my birthday clothes. That was when Meena walked in from the bathroom. She saw me standing there naked and started to go red with embarrassment.

Even though I probably should've covered myself, the only thing i could think about was her. As anyone can tell u, meena, right now even, is a thing of beauty. But a Meena at 20 yrs old was simply a knockout. She had on a plain white t-shirt and very short shorts. Her hair was tied up in a bun and her face was washed clean. Even in her embarrassed state, she managed to raise my dick. I eventually came to senses and hid my privates with my hands. She covered her small smile with her hand, said sorry and went back to the bathroom.

I dressed myself as quickly as i could and told her she could come out. She was still red. She didn't look at me but she was still smiling. She made her way towards her bed as i switched off the lights. We exchanged goodnights and good into bed. Not a minute passed when i heard a scream coming from her. i switched on the light and saw her out of her bed.

"There was some bug on the bed" she said. I got up and searched her bed, but didn't find anything. Still she refused to lie down on that bed. Since there was no place on the floor to sleep, i didn't see any alternative. But she had other plans

"I'll sleep next to you" she said

Old 28th February 2009

I switched off the lights once more and lied down next to her. the bed was big enough for 2 but it was still pretty crowded. I could smell her smell, i could feel her breath. I tried to get over the feeling of sleeping next to her, but i jsut couldn't go to sleep.

I turned on the TV and from its light, i saw that she wasn't asleep either. She told me she wanted to watch tv also. I turned the light back on and we started watching an english movie. As the movie progressed, a steamy scene was playing, and the woman had removed her clothes and was nude. The man and the woman started to have sex, and this made me horny as hell. Throwing safety to the wind, i turned around and i kissed her.

But to my surprise, she didn't resist. She started kissing me back and we kissed for what seemed to be 5 full minutes. she started going through my body, my chest, my arms, my back and then came down to my cock. feeling the outline of it, she then unbuttoned my pajama, and held my cock in her hand. She started stroking my dick while kissing me.

She suddenly stopped. She then took off her t-shirt and exposed her boobs. They were spectacular. Each one was the size of a mango and looked firm and supple. Her areola was big and brown and her nipple was long and erect. I made to grab it but she resisted and pushed me on my back. She came to my face and kissed me. Then she kissed through my whole body down to my cock. She gave it a couple of strokes, before putting it in her mouth.

Old 28th February 2009

She took my big, fat cock into her mouth and sucked it well. I didn't ever expect anything like this from someone who looked so sweet and innocent but she was a master. She stroked my shaft while she sucked on the head. She sucked it for a couple of minutes, then came back up to my face. We kissed again for a short time, then she placed her boobs on top of my face. I sucked her tits like a pig, taking my time with each one, flicking my tongue against her nipples. She moaned on top of me as i licked to my hearts content.

When i let go, she laid on her back and said "lick my pussy". I went down to her glory hole and how glorious it was. It was hairy as hell, long and dark, just the way i like them. She spread her legs to let me lick her better. I could see her thick pussy lips very clearly through her bush. I parted it with my fingers and saw her clit. I started to eat her cunt and began licking furiously. It let out a bit of its juice which i greedily took in. I loved the way it tasted and licked even more of it. i opened her lips once more and went in for the clit. I eventually found it and started licking at it.

"omygod, yeah, yeah' screamed Meena, breathing heavily. "Im about to cum, keep doing...yes yes"

As i licked even more furiously, she screamed "AAAIYOOOOOO" and gave a small twitch. Her breathing calmed down a bit as she said "fuck me now"

I put my fat dick in her pussy. It was so wet from all the juice that my dick just slid right into that tight cunt.

"yeah" Meena whispered as it went in "yeah jsut like that." as i fucked her hairy pussy, i saw she was playing with her tits. I went down to her and started sucking on them again.

"aiyoo, yes yes yes" she screamed. i released her tits form my mouth and started fucking her harder. Meena in turn bucked up her hips to get a better fuck. I played with her tits, grabbing it, slapping it, rubbed her nipples wit my fingers as she yelled " Im cumming i cumming, yeah yeah yah fuck yes"

her bucking stopped and she twisted and rolled around a bit as she experienced her second orgasm of the night. Her body gave another jerk and her breathing calmed down again. I took out my dick and made her stand. She squatted and took in my dick in her mouth.

I fucked her pretty mouth as hard as i can. she took it in as deep as she could and gagged a couple of times. She gasped for air and immediately started sucking again. Meena then started to play with my balls while sucking on my dick. She rubbed my balls with her hands as she sucked my shaft, leaving me in a state of ecstasy. She then took my balls into her mouth and sucked on it for a while.

Old 28th February 2009

I lifted her up, holding her in the air and put my cock back into her pussy. "yeah yeah faster faster" she screamed and i obeyed her command. I thrust my hips back and forth, shoved my cock into her as fast as i could and she was going nuts. I fucked her hard and went deep into her pussy making her scream with every jab. She had her third orgasm shortly after.

again, she sucked on my cock for while, but when she handed me her pussy, i turned her around.

"No Shiv, it won't fit" she said worriedly. "Plus ive never done anal before"
"Ill take care of it, don't worry" i said. I pushed her onto the bed on her chest and went to her thick chubby ass. The best part about meena is her curves, the say, but to me it was all about her ass. i licked her ass hard and spit in it. I stuck my fat cock in her buttocks.

"ooooooooohhhh YEEAAAHHH" she exclaimed as i began stroking my cock. "OMIGOD YEAH YEAH MORE". I went a bit harder and she thrusted her ass back and forth. I grabbed her rump cheeks with one hand while playing with her tit with the other sending her into a world of pleasure. She thrusted harder and fucked her faster. I spanked her ass a couple of times and she started screaming "FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK YYYYESSSSSSS, fuck me fuck me fuck me, im cumming" she twisted and turned a bit as she had yet another orgasm and gave a huge jerk this time.

She took her chubby ass out and squatted down, facing my dick. "R u ready to cum yet" she asked. "yeah" i replied. She started sucking my dick once again. applying big strokes to my dick while nibbling on my glans. I felt the pressure mounting and told her " im cumming, show me ur ass". she gave one last suck and turned around. I deposited my cum all over her fat ass, and gave it a spank.
"Ouch" she said smiling, "spank me again". I spanked her again and she turned around to eat the remainder of my juices.

Old 28th February 2009

We did this everynight for our entire stay in Delhi. As the years went by, as she became famous, i like to thank my lucky stars and that hotel for giving me such a memorable night.

Last edited by asin_lover : 20th March 2009 at 12:24 PM.

Old 28th February 2009

Next up is Mumtaj, if anyone wants more...

Old 28th February 2009
Custom title

sarath_s_p is a pillar of our communitysarath_s_p is a pillar of our communitysarath_s_p is a pillar of our communitysarath_s_p is a pillar of our communitysarath_s_p is a pillar of our communitysarath_s_p is a pillar of our community
UL: 60.71 gb DL: 57.30 gb Ratio: 1.06
interestinggg

Old 2nd March 2009

jacktkp is beginning to get noticed
UL: 1.33 gb DL: 2.29 gb Ratio: 0.58
excellet buddy thanks for sharing

please tell your experice with Kushboo

thanks in advance

Old 2nd March 2009

snehabigboobs is an unknown quantity at this point
GOod story buddy. Very interesting

Want to read more on of Mumtaj and my favorite auntie Kushboo