Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Sniffing Hairy & Sweaty Armpits of Women

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th March 2009
CRAZY FOR GEETHA!!!!
Visit my website

anil_narendran is hunted by the papparazianil_narendran is hunted by the papparazianil_narendran is hunted by the papparazianil_narendran is hunted by the papparazianil_narendran is hunted by the papparazianil_narendran is hunted by the papparazianil_narendran is hunted by the papparazianil_narendran is hunted by the papparazianil_narendran is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 92.41 mb DL: 112.58 mb Ratio: 0.82
Hello Olavu,

u started my dream topic. i am also like u - crazy after female armpits.

please enjoy sweaty, wet Laya. i really got aroused seeing her like this. can't help masturbating. i tried putting some samples here but did not work. please enjoy them at the below link.

Quote:
removed external site reference
The lady sweats like anything. What a scene. I think she is a gifted dancer. I have become a Laya fan, after seeing this.

But there is another dance program by Laya darling in the same album. Surely she must have sweated to the same extent but u can’t see properly as she is wearing a black blouse. I hate black blouses….

Awaiting ur comments.

anil

Join FB group on GEETHA

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GEETHACHARAKKU/

Last edited by pondyservice1 : 19th December 2012 at 04:14 AM.

Old 14th March 2009
Rated R Superstar

rohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrohietangel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to rohietangel
Olavu

Old 16th March 2009
Custom title

ambush has disabled reputations
UL: 26.06 gb DL: 25.28 gb Ratio: 1.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by olavu View Post
Dear Friends, I have this fetish. I wonder whether many other have. I invite your comments.

I love to sniff and lick the sweaty and hairy armpits of mature women. I simply love the natural smell of sweat from their armpits when they are sexually excited. I hate women using deodourants and also I don't like them to shave their armpits ever.

The room filled with her armpits sweat smell is the most erotic part of my sex with her. Love to ram her with my nose burried in her armpits jungle.

Please comment
This is very natural. Even i like that.
The human sweat glands in the arm pit and pubic har produce pheromones to attract the opposite sex. In fact the hair that we have in our armpits are designed to hold more pheromones. This smell can be extremly arousing, but you have get over the feelling of "unclenliness" that has been stamped on such things by tradition.

Why would people want to cover up their natural perfumes with plant and animal oils or even petroleum extracts??

Last edited by ambush : 16th March 2009 at 10:19 AM.

Old 16th March 2009
Custom title
Visit my website

ls50a has hacked the reps databasels50a has hacked the reps databasels50a has hacked the reps databasels50a has hacked the reps databasels50a has hacked the reps databasels50a has hacked the reps databasels50a has hacked the reps databasels50a has hacked the reps databasels50a has hacked the reps databasels50a has hacked the reps databasels50a has hacked the reps databasels50a has hacked the reps databasels50a has hacked the reps databasels50a has hacked the reps databasels50a has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by olavu View Post
Dear Friends, I have this fetish. I wonder whether many other have. I invite your comments.

I love to sniff and lick the sweaty and hairy armpits of mature women. I simply love the natural smell of sweat from their armpits when they are sexually excited. I hate women using deodourants and also I don't like them to shave their armpits ever.

The room filled with her armpits sweat smell is the most erotic part of my sex with her. Love to ram her with my nose burried in her armpits jungle.

Please comment

Old 17th March 2009
ChIcKuNgUnYaIsNoTaChIcKeN sOuP

racecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 68.83 mb DL: 159.08 mb Ratio: 0.43

Old 18th March 2009

gayab_aya is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhagappan View Post
Olavu is alive???????

Old 19th March 2009
Main Hoon KHALNAYAK

kashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universe
Send a message via MSN to kashhsnifferGill Send a message via Yahoo to kashhsnifferGill
Hi all the lovers of hairy sweaty armpits of women this is most pleasing ( the fact ) that more and more men are coming to disclose their liking about ladies hairy armpits .

In fact now it is written on the wall and every lady must be reading that too .

But the point of concern is that though Bollywood heroins are copy cats of their Hollywood counterparts . I mean they imitate them in all aspects of their lives but why the hell they are not imitating the Holly heroins heroics of not shaving their armpits .

Holly celebrities are so kind for us that almost all of them have posed with unshaved underarms .

I wonder when the time will come when we will enjoy bolly heroins armpits filled with black dense hair glistening with the sweat ?

To add in the end I have searched every search engine for the pics of Kate Winslet's hairy pits she showed in her movies named ' Hideous Kinky ' and ' Holy Smoke ' but didnt get any .

Last week I watched Holy Smoke on Star Movies and was thrilled to see the gorgeous woman Winslet putting on display her unshaved pits for about 20 sec . I clicked the scene but that was not clear . I am posting that image here .

http://pzy.be/v/1/0228picKateW

PICS SHOWING HAIRY ARMPITS
/

www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=320227
Enjoy
!
Hairy Armpits ZINDABAAD
"

SPREAD REPS TO GET REPS BACK.

Old 19th March 2009
Main Hoon KHALNAYAK

kashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universekashhsnifferGill is one with the universe
Send a message via MSN to kashhsnifferGill Send a message via Yahoo to kashhsnifferGill

PICS SHOWING HAIRY ARMPITS
/

www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=320227
Enjoy
!
Hairy Armpits ZINDABAAD
"

SPREAD REPS TO GET REPS BACK.

Old 19th March 2009

silky sajan has many secret admirerssilky sajan has many secret admirers
UL: 127.56 mb DL: 150.01 mb Ratio: 0.85

Smelly nature....

Old 10th October 2009

donfoster11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you Kashniffer....great pits of Kate...you can get her hairy armpits pics in the movie "Jude"...all the best.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls