Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > DESI STRIP by Aunties / Bhabi / Babes EXclusive for EXbiians

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th January 2009
Dont Stop Innovation !! u cant
Visit my website

desimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
DESI STRIP by Aunties / Bhabi / Babes EXclusive for EXbiians

Too hot too handle

Series of strips by different
Gals/ Aunties / Bhabis

You will see them with full clothes on and then going down one by one - An EXclusive Strip show for EXbiians

Clothes going down will be : Salwarkhameez or Saree or Party wear

Some New ones
and
Some refreshers if seen

Starting it...... Enjoy

Your reputation is Welcome for encouragement !!

Last edited by desimediaz : 13th January 2009 at 11:49 AM.

Old 13th January 2009
Visit my website

desimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
DESI STRIP by Aunties / Bhabi / Babes EXclusive for EXbiians
Menu (Click on link to go directly)
<- Sujata. Series One(1) : Sujata Aunty (Stripping Party Dress) pg1/2
<- Sheetal. Series Two(2) : Sheetal Kaur (Stripping Tshirt and Jeans) pg 2/3
<- Pooja 3.) Series 3 : Pooja Aunty (Stripping Night dress) pg 3/4

<- Preeti 4.) Series 4 : Preeti aunty (Stripping Salwar kurta) pg 4/5

<- Reetu 5.) Series 5 :Reetu babe (Strippping blouse and peticoat) pg 5

Last edited by desimediaz : 13th January 2009 at 01:17 PM.

Old 13th January 2009
Visit my website

Start with Series 1 : Sujata: (Stripping : Party dress)

Name : Sujata
Height : 5ft.6in
Figure : 34c 28 36
Weight : 57kgs

DESI STRIP by Aunties / Bhabi / Babes EXclusive for EXbiians...

Last edited by desimediaz : 13th January 2009 at 12:04 PM.

Old 13th January 2009
Visit my website

Old 13th January 2009
Visit my website

Old 13th January 2009
Visit my website

Old 13th January 2009
Visit my website

Old 13th January 2009
Visit my website

Old 13th January 2009
Visit my website

Old 13th January 2009
Visit my website

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls