Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Real sex teachers stories...! Absolutely real not fiction

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th January 2009

arose001 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 2.77 gb DL: 6.89 gb Ratio: 0.40
Real sex teachers stories...! Absolutely real not fiction

Dear Xbians..,

Here I am going to post real sex teachers stories with their photos. Read Enjoy and Rep

Old 11th January 2009

ROCKLAND, Mass. — An elementary school teacher accused of having sex with a teenage boy pleaded not guilty to rape charges Friday.
Christine A. McCallum, 29, of Rockland, is accused of having multiple sexual encounters with the boy that began when he was 13 years old. The alleged incidents occurred in Abington and Rockland.

McCallum was released on $10,000 bond after she pleaded not guilty to three counts of rape at Brockton District Court for the incidents in Abington. She also pleaded not guilty later Friday in Hingham District Court on four additional counts for the alleged rapes in Rockland.

The married fifth-grade teacher has been fired from her job at Woodsdale Elementary School in Abington, Superintendent Peter G. Schafer said Friday.
"We are aware and are deeply concerned about the disturbing allegations against her, and we will be fully cooperating with the authorities," Schafer said in a statement.

Rockland police Chief John Llewellyn said his officers and Abington police arrested McCallum at her home Thursday night.

Plymouth District Attorney Tim Cruz said McCallum was working as a teacher's aide and tutoring the boy's younger brother when the relationship began. Cruz said the father of the boy, now 16, went to authorities recently after he found some correspondence between his son and McCallum

"The allegations are very disturbing, when you are alleging that a grown woman in a position of trust ... is allegedly having a sexual relationship with a child," Cruz said.

In court, Assistant District Attorney Michael Scott said McCallum had become like a surrogate mother to the boy, who lives in Abington and was being raised by a single father. He said the relationship progressed to kissing and sex after McCallum plied the boy with alcohol.

McCallum's attorney, Frederick McDermott, said there was no evidence his client ever had sex with the teen. He said she acted as the boy's surrogate mother, but that relationship ended in July 2007 after she caught the boy stealing liquor from her home.

McCallum was ordered to stay away from the boy, his family, and all children under 16. She also must wear a tracking device and surrender her passport.
A telephone message left at a number for a Christine A. McCallum in Rockland was not immediately returned Friday.

Last edited by arose001 : 11th January 2009 at 10:46 AM.

Old 11th January 2009

hreeup_js('Home', '156867', '2'); document.write('Your request is being processed...'); our request is being processed...

Christine A. McCallum, Teacher, Accused Of Having Sex With Teen 300 Times

Old 11th January 2009
Custom title

heeree has celebrities hunting for his/her autographheeree has celebrities hunting for his/her autographheeree has celebrities hunting for his/her autographheeree has celebrities hunting for his/her autographheeree has celebrities hunting for his/her autographheeree has celebrities hunting for his/her autographheeree has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to heeree
UL: 33.94 mb DL: 256.50 mb Ratio: 0.13
very nice..........................

Old 11th January 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by heeree View Post
very nice..........................

Old 11th January 2009

hey teach, contact me when you get out that 300 times thing is very appealing.

personally i think this young man should be thanking his lucky stars for you instead of trying to sue you

And they're charging the teacher with rape? Why are you going to charge the teacher with rape? It don't make sense to me. She does time and the kid gets a Plaque, a Merit Badge, mentioned in Sports Illustrated's Faces in the Crowd, nominated as National Lampoon's Man of the Year, gets Top Honors on VH-1's Hook-up's and Break-up's, offered an On-Air Gig on MTV, offered a Show on Comedy Central, got offered $15,000,000 by Universal for the movie rights, and just wrapped a 15-second spot that will air during the Half-time Show of the SuperBowl, where the nine Supreme Court Justice's in their robes and waving Pom-pom's yell: "Hey, Kid! You just got done banging your Elementary School Teacher three hundred times. What are you going to do now?"
(Chorus)
"I'm going to DisneyWorld!"

Confessions of a horny teenager: In 7th grade I asked one of my teachers if she'd like to do it; she told me to get out!

I was very disappointed...

I would love to know the comments of all these guys on here who are defending this woman's actions against this child (sexual abuse of a child) if the woman had been big, ugly and mean looking - like the weird freaky lady who lives down the street, or the weird mean school bus monitor.

I'm sure if the sexual abuse had come from someone they did not find sexually attractive they would be MORALLY OUTRAGED. And would they be happy and proud of their young sons if they had been coerced into sex by a big, ugly, mean looking older woman? I find that extremely hard to believe.

These guys cannot see abuse for what it is. Instead they see sexual abuse as an opportunity to strut their sexual egos online. They cannot see the trauma because they're too excited about the opportunity to talk about these sexual experiences.

I also find it interesting that there are a few men on here who are adamant that their sexual experiences in their teens with women much older than them were just the most awesome experience they ever had - to the point that it makes me wonder - are they still there in that experience? Take a look at the fixation they have with these sexual experiences they had as young teens - and then take a look at how they condone what the woman in this story has done. It makes me wonder about that saying - the victim

Posted 11:34 PM on 01/10/2009

yup.

Posted 01:07 AM on 01/11/2009

The obvious problem with your theory is that in most of these cases are willing participants. If it turns out that the boy can testify that he was intimidated or coerced then I might give your argument some credit. If the boy is unwilling to press charges or if it can;'t be proven that there has been damage done then the case should be dropped. Nice try though.

Posted 12:00 AM on 01/11/2009

now.

I wonder sometimes, are these incidents something new. Or have they been going on for a long time but were just under reported? Priest molestations were going on for ages but the victims were too afraid to report them.

t is extremely common for students to be attracted to their teachers, parishioners to be attracted to their pastors, patients to be attracted to their therapists. However, it is ALWAYS the responsibility of the professional --- who is often in a position of authority --- to know and enforce the boundaries. It doesn't matter if boys fantasize about their teachers. For their teachers to act on that is absolutely, positively abuse, whether it is a male or female. Boys who have sexual encounters with women in positions of power and authority over them can and do develop severe emotional problems.

300 times? Was that during one week?

Y'know, that's really not all that much sex... for a teenager.

Warn't that long ago that 13 year olds could marry, legally, in a bunch of states.

I don't understand how these kids can get so lucky. This is the type of stuff we only dream aobut dude. And If I was the father I wouldbe givinsg my son a gift, not ratting him out.

DUDE! WHERE WERE THESE TEACHERS WHEN I WAS GROWING UP?!?!?!

I think she should get an award. When I was 12 I was legally raped by a much older college student many many times. She was so fine. I loved every minute of it and I have nothing but fondness for her. She took advantage of me and I wish there were more women like that. That may not be PC but it is the truth. Some things are not quite so black and white in this world. The law is one thing but reality is another. Now there are some bad things going down out there and they should not be condoned but you know some times things can't get so easily compartmentalized.

A 29 year old man having sex with a 13year old girl is like the Big Bad Wolf eating up the Little Red Riding Hood. It is sick.

A 13 year old boy having sex with a hot 29 year old female teacher is every boy's fantasy.

Old 11th January 2009

364 views but know reply..?

Do you want more stories like this?

Old 11th January 2009
Custom title

thyag26 has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to thyag26
UL: 175.24 gb DL: 16.35 gb Ratio: 10.72
Thumbs up

Old 11th January 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by thyag26 View Post

Old 12th January 2009

PPLE VALLEY, Minn., Dec. 24 (UPI) -- A teacher on leave from a private high school in Minnesota faces charges she had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl who had been her student.

Authorities said Melissa Diana Koehn, 30, of Kenosha, Wis., was charged by the Dakota County Attorney's office Tuesday with three felony counts of fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct and freed on $10,000 bail, the St. Paul Pioneer Press reported Wednesday.

An Apple Valley police officer said he found Koehn and the teen kissing in a car in a parking lot near a soccer field Saturday and became suspicious because of the apparent age difference between the two. He notified the girl's parents and turned the case over to a detective.

Koehn had been the teen's teacher and coach last year at St. Croix Lutheran High School in West St. Paul, authorities said. She continued to see the girl after starting her leave of absence from the school in June, sometimes sleeping over at the teen's home, police said. The girl still attends the school.
According to the criminal complaint, the girl's parents told authorities they believed she had slept on the floor of their daughter's bedroom and were unaware of any sexual activity.

Under Minnesota law, 16 is the age of consent for a sexual relationship. However, teachers, coaches or others in position of authority over a young person are prohibited from sexual contact with someone age 16 or 17.
Her next court appearance is scheduled for Feb. 9 in Hastings.

Last edited by arose001 : 12th January 2009 at 07:33 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls