Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > lovely bengali ladies Pissing in the open ......

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 25th December 2008

dhruvcal is beginning to get noticed
UL: 297.67 mb DL: 1.20 gb Ratio: 0.24
lovely bengali ladies Pissing in the open ......

Watching Women Pissing is on the most arousing thing, I love to see them pissing in the loo or in the open

I will just give u small description of different events which make me cum in my pants

Hope you also love them

It was about 6 yrs ago when I had finished my collage , I and my frds ( all guy gang ) decided to go to the beach town of Digha and enjoy a couple days there. It was a lovely morning and we had boarded a bus from esplanade it was about 6 am in the morning when we had boarded the bus and were all checking out the gals and ladies who were boarding the bus.

There was this family which had 3 men and 4 ladies in the group along with a small kid.
To give a detail of the ladies who were the best ones in the entire bus, the eldest, married about 40-42 was looking lovely top to bottom in a yellow sari and red blouse with most of her breasts popping out as she was carrying a bag along, you might have come across a Bengali lady ( Boudhi as they are called ) nice fair skin colour, I could not just stop thinking the size of her boobs how they will be inside the blouse …. Loved to suck and boob fuck them, the next lady sitting next to her was about 30-35 years in a tight salwar along with the kid carrying it along she had good figure and I could see her cleavage as the kid was pressed against her boobs and they coming out like waves. The 3rd lady who seemed so was newly married was about 25-28 years shying all the way in a lovely dark red ( close to maroon ) color embrodided saree the blouse she was wearing was also the same color and u can make out that she is total virgn and was wearing the saree for the first time. She managed her saree anyhow and was gori ( fair ) as usual and u should have seen her hips ( chandan sa badhan ) I just wanted to pinch them and make her stand naked in front of me and just watch her sexy body( and make love offcourse ) the last lady, gal I would say was bout my age collage going and was wearing jeans and a sleeveless top and she had good boobs by then u can make out her bra lining on the top … the boobs were really nice and it would have been amazing to hold then ……

The bus started off just as e’body settled it was a good journey over the 2nd Hoolgy bridge and across the highway. I was just thinking about how it would be fun to see the sexy fuckable ladies wet on the beach and look at their boobs. Anyhow as I kept thinking about them I was also having eye to eye contact with the unmarried girl……

The bus had just moved after the haldia crossing when the driver obliged the request of few passengers who wanted to take a leak. I was just waiting for this chance as I had seen that as it was so hot the ladies had been drinking lot of water and cold drinks. I just hoped that if not all utleast a couple of ladies also go to piss. My wishes were answered when all the ladies got down to piss and I also followed them.

To give u a brief of the pissing area, just next to the road was a small stream which was dry and after crossing it there was a farmland along with it was a pump house and a thatched hut, the place was empty and no local ppl around . the guys went close to the pump house and ladies walked to the hut , there was a line of trees and shrubs which was in between the hut and the pump house so the ladies were confident that they would not be watched but they did not know that there were ppl like me around, the ladies moved in slowly and waited for their turn and I made a quick trip to the nearest tree and finished writing my name with pee and came back to the road.

There was a stationary tractor on the road which was quite close to the hut which the ladies wanted to use to empty their bladders and took the chance and sneaked behind the tractor on the side of the hut and ducked down so that nobody could see me from the bus or from the hut, there was just a line of shrubs which was separating me and the golden showers. I could see a small stream of fresh pee flowing from the hut toward the dry stream. And to my luck the lady who was holding the child was the first from group to relive herself.

I could see her position herself in the place which was already wet with the pee and looked around to make sure that anybody was not watching but she was wrong … then she spread her legs a bit ( about a feet apart ) and moved her hands toward the hem of the petticoat to lift them up to facilitate her to show me her lovely pink assets, the red petticoat was slowly on its way up revelling a fairest of the fair lovely Bengali likable legs ( I can still imagine the entire scène in slow-motion ) incidentally she was not wearing any panties, she pulled up the petticoat along with the saree and clinched them close to her breasts and started the show of bringing out the golden stream of water through those pink sexy cunt lips wetting the ground below ( I wished if I was on the receiving end, it would have been the best thing ever ) I could make out that she had been holding to the pee for a long time now as u could see the expression on her face the relief on her face as the pee came out …. It was as if somebody was licking her clit and she was enjoying it. It was in about 30 sec that she was through and the droplets of the pee came out of the bottom of her cunt….. The sun was low and the sun rays shinned through each and every last few drop which feel to the ground … what lovely scene that was. As she was over she stood with jolt and dropped her petticoat and made a u- turn and asked the youngest lady if she had to go … I was praying to god that the girl should come and let me also praise her fuckable cunt

Just as I blinked there she was in her jeans to donate her pee to the earth. She also moved in the same way as her aunt did and squatted on to the place. She lifted her top a bit so that she could un-button her jeans and pull down the zip. The act was through and the jeans along with those black panties came down like a waterfall. Then was one of the best sights I have ever seen, those lovely cute virgin cunt was so visible in the morning sun… I just controlled myself so much, or else the next think I would have been doing is licking those cute pussy

Then started the process of pissing by the young lady the lovely flow of pee made me so much hard on that I would have given the best shot to the girl and she would have been screaming in pain … the stream of fresh pee between the pussy lips … she had some pubic hair around .. it was a lovely sight the steady stream of pee flowing from the cunt behind the bushes of hair down to those already wet ground . She had also held her pee for a long time and was so relived letting them out … the last drops of her pee came through and she was through

Now was the time to get dressed.. she pulled her black sexy panties up her legs to her waist and adjusted them, the combination of sext fair legs and the z-black panty was mesmerising they cannot be expressed in words .. the jeans followed and she zipped them back …….

The bus was about to start and I could hear the horn, I waited in the same position for few mins for the ladies to move out so that it will be safe for me to move … but incidentally the young lady was the last to come out of the place and saw me coming from behind the tractor, I was more or less caught and I started fearing a bit but to my luck she starred at me for few secs and understood whet I had been doing .. she slowly gave the blushing look and she did enjoyed the fact that she was being watched by me when she let out the pee …. She quickly got up the bus and in few secs I followed and the bus started to move.
I hopped that I could get across some kind of message to her so that we can keep in touch and watch her again …. But that did not happen … in about an hours time the lady’s gang got down and I watched them for the last time .. I was eying the young lady and made her understand how hot she was and how I was eager to fuck her and watch her pee again and love to suck those lovely fuckable pussy

This is one of my incidents which I love to encounter again … more to come along

Reply with comments ….cheers

Last edited by dhruvcal : 25th December 2008 at 07:33 PM.

Old 25th December 2008
Custom title

naughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our communitynaughtybond is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.93 tb DL: 471.19 gb Ratio: 4.20
wonderful..........

Old 25th December 2008

Cute_Neeli is an unknown quantity at this point
wow great

Old 25th December 2008

ncc has many secret admirersncc has many secret admirers
good one Dude
repped ya..

and visit VPW's Thread :
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=165731

there r many people who would like to hear more from u

Old 26th December 2008
Custom title

arnab17 is a pillar of our communityarnab17 is a pillar of our community
Try to bath in golden shower

Old 26th December 2008
BOOBS is the secret of energy

crash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universe
UL: 2.68 gb DL: 12.89 gb Ratio: 0.21
Great one. +22 reps from me.

Old 26th December 2008
Webtiger rules the net

webtiger07 is a pillar of our communitywebtiger07 is a pillar of our communitywebtiger07 is a pillar of our communitywebtiger07 is a pillar of our communitywebtiger07 is a pillar of our communitywebtiger07 is a pillar of our communitywebtiger07 is a pillar of our communitywebtiger07 is a pillar of our community
UL: 6.53 gb DL: 23.14 gb Ratio: 0.28

Old 26th December 2008

dhruvcal is beginning to get noticed
UL: 297.67 mb DL: 1.20 gb Ratio: 0.24
Thanks guys... i have few more stuff to share with u they will follow

thanks again.....
Cheers

Last edited by dhruvcal : 26th December 2008 at 08:52 PM.

Old 27th December 2008
!~!HaKuNa MaTaTa!~!
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
msieee has hacked the reps databasemsieee has hacked the reps databasemsieee has hacked the reps databasemsieee has hacked the reps databasemsieee has hacked the reps databasemsieee has hacked the reps databasemsieee has hacked the reps databasemsieee has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to msieee
UL: 2.29 gb DL: 5.75 gb Ratio: 0.40
It Will be Very Unfair If I dont Give U Rep, So Reps Added

For Share
Please Visit My Threads

Old 27th December 2008
Custom title

basoancmos has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbasoancmos has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbasoancmos has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbasoancmos has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbasoancmos has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbasoancmos has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbasoancmos has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbasoancmos has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbasoancmos has celebrities hunting for his/her autographbasoancmos has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Reps Added

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls