Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Merry christmas & Happy New to all from SEXY DESI GIRLS - A team work by Exbiians

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th December 2008
Dont Stop Innovation !! u cant
Visit my website

desimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Thumbs up

Hi Friends,
  • This thread is to wish Merry chirstmas, Happy New year & show team work by Exbiians
  • This thread is to Show Unity of Exbiians Posters, Moderators & Visitors
  • A thread which is unity and For Exbiians, By Exbiians , Of Exbiians
  • Just add one picture which you think is most sexy desi girl , Can be nude or non-nude , New or Old
  • So by the time this THREAD is ready it is the thread of Exbiians - MOST SEXY GIRLS of Exbiians
  • I hope I am not asking for too much for our Unity experssion and celebration of Chirstmas and New Year
  • Lets get this rolling before we enter New year with gr8 prompt
  • By adding one picture we will show that We exbiians are united, We care for each other and love each other
WISH YOU ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND
HAPPY NEW YEAR
in advance

FOR THE SAME , I START MY CONTRIBUTION FOR THIS THREAD IS BELOW :-

MERRY CHIRSTMAS FROM ANUSHKA in the pic & DESIMEDIAZ

Exbiians:- To show we care for each other, To show we cooperate each other, To show we all are one, I request you to Please contribute ONE Picture of most sexy Desi Girl ever you think. It should be ONE-in-ALL
  • So lets continue this thread with One Most Sexy picture from everyone of us
  • To show our Unity Exbiians are ONE
  • Please only add thumbnail if possible
  • +++ If you like my initiative then do add rep's , Will rep you back as well.
  • +++ Adding reps is not mandatory But your contribution to show unity is required
Update : after 24 hours of the thread start, this thread is turning out to be most sexy girls of exbiians,
Damn I never expected but if you go through pages , TOP Posters of Exbiians have expressed unity by posting Sexy pic
And they have posted really the Most sexiest pic, Some of them are too sexy or rather many pics on different pages are too sexy
Thanks - Desimediaz, Keep showing the unity of exbiians

PLEASE CONTRIBUTE BY ADDING ONE PICTURE OF MOST SEXY DESI GIRL YOU THINK YOU HAVE WITH YOU. Can be New or Old but on ONE-in-ALL a SEXIEST you think with you ever. THIS Will show the UNity of Exbiians and Wish all Merry chirstmas and Happy new year
  • SHOW YOUR EXPRESSION FOR EXbiians unity
    ( Exbiians : Visitors, Posters & Moderators All are UNITED)
  • IF YOU LIKE THIS INTIATIVE, PLEASE ADD REPUTATION
  • ADDING REPUTATION IS NOT MANDATORY , But your contribution of 1 pic is required and appreciated

Last edited by desimediaz : 25th December 2008 at 08:05 PM.

Old 24th December 2008
Visit my website

desimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
So WISH YOU ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

PLEASE CONTRIBUTE BY ADDING ONE PICTURE OF MOST SEXY DESI GIRL YOU THINK YOU HAVE WITH YOU. Can be New or Old but on ONE-in-ALL a SEXIEST you think with you ever. THIS Will show the UNity of Exbiians and Wish all Merry chirstmas and Happy new year

• SHOW YOUR EXPRESSION FOR EXbiians unity
    ( Exbiians : Visitors, Posters & Moderators All are UNITED)
  • IF YOU LIKE THIS INTIATIVE, PLEASE ADD REPUTATION
  • ADDING REPUTATION IS NOT MANDATORY , But your contribution of 1 pic is required and appreciated

Last edited by desimediaz : 25th December 2008 at 10:10 AM.

Old 24th December 2008
Visit my website

• I dont mind if this thread FAILS , BUT I AM TRYING MY BEST
  • FAILED ATTEMPT IS BETTER THEN NO ATTEMPT
  • Waiting for exbiians to respond , I hope i am not asking too much !!
  • I am postivie Exbiians will respond

Last edited by desimediaz : 25th December 2008 at 03:51 PM.

Old 24th December 2008
Visit my website

I dont mind if this thread FAILS , BUT I AM TRYING MY BEST
FAILED ATTEMPT IS BETTER THEN NO ATTEMPT

Last edited by desimediaz : 25th December 2008 at 03:51 PM.

Old 24th December 2008
BORN to create a new HISTORY.
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
KING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps database
Merry christmas & Happy New Year to u too dear.
pic post on the way.

Old 24th December 2008
KING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps database

Old 24th December 2008
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING OF ALL View Post
Merry christmas & Happy New Year to u too dear.
pic post on the way.
THANKS BROTHER YOU ARE FIRST ONE TO RESPOND, SO ATLEAST I DIDN't FAIL
THANKS FOR SHOWING TRUE SPIRIT AND UNITY OF EXBIIANS
REPPED U AS WELL

APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM SANTA GIRL
&
ENJOY ONE MORE PIC

Last edited by desimediaz : 25th December 2008 at 09:01 PM.

Old 24th December 2008
THE SEEDER

hunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhunter60 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 937.53 gb DL: 258.81 gb Ratio: 3.62
[url]http://pzy.be/v/1/13I2C[/url

Last edited by hunter60 : 24th December 2008 at 06:21 PM.

Old 24th December 2008

Old 24th December 2008
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter60 View Post
THANKS A LOT HUNTER NICE SEXY PIC ,
YOU ARE SECOND ONE HERE, REPPED U ++++++++

Last edited by desimediaz : 25th December 2008 at 09:05 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls