Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My True Story with a beautiful Aunty....

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th December 2008

hotindian26 is beginning to get noticed
My True Story with a beautiful Aunty....

Hello Friends,
This is the first thread that i am starting and hope you enjoy every bit of it, the intention is to share some sweet memories with you which happened to me 3 years ago... enjoy...

I would like to hide all the identity hence the names used are not real ones...

Introduction -

More about myself, My name is Sanjay and i stay at a plush society in Andheri Mumbai, I am fair, 6'1 and well built... infact i go to gym everyday
The story is about me and a aunty staying in the next building, Her name is Rekha, she is from kerla, to help you knowing more about her... She is 5'3 fair, very nice figure, voluptous big boobs, she had a little tummy but i would sat it is close to flat, curvy ass... and my opinion she is the hottest aunty i have every seen and i really mean it... her husband was a IT Guy and was in US from last three years, her husband was in a process of getting his greencard and very soon she was also gonna leave for US to stay with him.... anyways let me start entertaining you... please reply if you like the story...

the story -
Like i said this happened 3 years ago, i was 18... eventhough i am good looking i still did not have a girlfriend at that time, maybe i was little scared to speak to girls, But at this age no matter what happens one cannot ignore the presence of opposite sex around and get attaracted to them, I somehow had a deep attaraction for older women (Maybe most guys share the same feeling with me)...
Rekha used to stay in the next building she was all alone, so to kill time she always used to sit in balcony reading some novels (may be some erotic novels) and she used to gaze at us when we used to play in the society compound... even i noticed that she looks at me everytime but was scared to talk to her.

My friend Suresh used to stay in her building and i used to visit him very often, this is when the first time we came across....

One day i was going to meet suresh, so i went in to the elevators, as soon as i was in i saw rekha running towards the elevator, i blocked my hand in between and let the elevator door open for her, she got inside and thanked me for doing so... She started asking me if i am going to Suresh's house, i said yes... his dad got a new playstation Game and he would like me to join him for the game, she said that she also have a PS at her house... i was not very surprised to hear that as she used to stay alone and she needed to kill her time and above all her husband was in US and he can get the game for her...

More exotic stuff to come... but only after your replies...

Old 17th December 2008

zasjab is an unknown quantity at this point
good story

Old 21st December 2008

naviesha is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 592.94 mb DL: 975.66 mb Ratio: 0.61
v nice

Old 21st December 2008

rushdie is beginning to get noticed
UL: 56.93 mb DL: 891.02 mb Ratio: 0.06
Nice until now. Let this not take turns like "saas-bahoo" soaps of Ekta Kapoor. Post your next episode. Ready to read more.

Old 21st December 2008
Visit my website

politejay1 is beginning to get noticed
nice hot storey..........
realestate-no1.blogspot.co m
articlesclear.blogspot.co m
Tips All About | Advertizingonline4All.Com

Old 21st December 2008
<-Click here & click vote now!
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
shapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps databaseshapelover has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to shapelover Send a message via AIM to shapelover Send a message via MSN to shapelover Send a message via Yahoo to shapelover Send a message via Skype™ to shapelover
UL: 23.33 mb DL: 69.37 mb Ratio: 0.34
Gr8 buddy,continue...

Old 22nd December 2008

DavidAlexander88 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 33.87 gb DL: 46.81 gb Ratio: 0.72
nice more

Old 26th December 2008

hotindian26 is beginning to get noticed
Firstly let me apologize for the delay, but am on vaccation with limited access to internet, also this is a true story and i would like to share every moment with you guys so this might take a little more time but my aim that you guys should enjoy it...

While talking in the elevators i noticed that she was looking at my body, but this was a naughty look as if she was saying that come let play the game...
I too was enjoying her presence in the elevator the natural fragrance from her body was driving me crazy... the elevator stopped at her floor, she moved out then turned behind.. looked at me and gave a very naughty smile (I felt that this was an invite for me but did not dare to step out...) the elevator door were closed and i went to suresh's house to play.

That night i had an idea... All the buildings in our society were of 7 floors snd she used to stay on the 7th floor so if i go on terrace of my building i can get a good view of her apartment as it was the neighbouring building. so that night i went to the terrace, it was around 8 p.m most of the kids were at home, teen go out for partying and all the aunties were at home watching "kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi" i think it was very popular among them at that time... anyways i went on terrace and switched off a buld near the water tak so that it is totally dark and it would be difficult for her to know if someone is watching her...

I was peeping in her window in the hall, she was sitting on the couch reading some novel, she was wearing a yellow coloured two piece gown, like the innner is like a singlet and is short till upper tighs and the outer one is long to cover her entirely, suddenly she stood up and moved towards the bathroom, as the bathroom door was closed i was not able to see anything.. I was patient enough and waited for her after almost 45 mins she was out with just a towel wrapped around her, my heart beat started increasing... and i started getting a hard on, she was looking like an angel... slowly she walked towards the bedroom, i had to run towards the othe corner of the terrace to get a proper view, in the bedroom she stood in front of the mirror and removed her towel...aaaahhhhhh i can see her entire back, she was so fair and beautiful.... her curvy body nicely shaped hips... aaahhh i immediately removed my tool out and started playing with it... she took the talc and started applying on her body she was rubbing her breasts slowly then her armpit slowly on her bellly then her pubic region and thighs, unfortunately i could see the show but only her rear portion

will continue tomorrow..

Old 6th March 2009

ronit1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey whers ure continuation

Old 6th March 2009
Visit my website

able2do has received several accoladesable2do has received several accoladesable2do has received several accoladesable2do has received several accoladesable2do has received several accolades
Nice story..post more...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls