Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Dudwala's fakes

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th January 2009
Custom title

dudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Sneha

Thanx 4 gud words. Only do mainstream actresses, & only if actress gives mood. Dont take requests & appologise if ur suggestions not fulfilled. I definitely dont fake pte individuals, singers, TV anchors, models hu r not yet actresses, unknowns without names, sports players, frens, relatives, cousins, sisters, aunties. Mostly do softcore, posing, non nude, sexy, beautiful, artistic, etc. So dont call them "bitches" or "whores". . Dont do hardcore much.. If u upset the mood, u end up in ignore list, i cant c ur postingsDUDWALA'S FAKES : http://www.desiproject.com/showthread.php?t=359589

Old 10th January 2009
Custom title

dudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdudwala has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Trisha

Thanx 4 gud words. Only do mainstream actresses, & only if actress gives mood. Dont take requests & appologise if ur suggestions not fulfilled. I definitely dont fake pte individuals, singers, TV anchors, models hu r not yet actresses, unknowns without names, sports players, frens, relatives, cousins, sisters, aunties. Mostly do softcore, posing, non nude, sexy, beautiful, artistic, etc. So dont call them "bitches" or "whores". . Dont do hardcore much.. If u upset the mood, u end up in ignore list, i cant c ur postingsDUDWALA'S FAKES : http://www.desiproject.com/showthread.php?t=359589

Old 10th January 2009
Custom title

Transparent Trisha

Old 11th January 2009
Custom title

Trisha

Old 11th January 2009

chatwidme_13 is an unknown quantity at this point
need more and more of trisha.............

Old 11th January 2009

manixxx is beginning to get noticed
UL: 67.90 mb DL: 117.06 mb Ratio: 0.58
mind blowing fakes of trisha dudwala.really super.post more fakes

Old 11th January 2009
Upgraded

mediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to mediafire Send a message via Skype™ to mediafire
UL: 210.52 gb DL: 41.59 gb Ratio: 5.06
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudwala View Post
Trisha

< image >
buddy ur work is amazing !!!

Old 11th January 2009
Upgraded

mediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps database
u are making tons of fake !!!!

Old 11th January 2009
Upgraded

all of them are good and sexy !

Old 11th January 2009
Upgraded

repps added for ur effort and time spent dude!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls