Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Is it safe to eat Prostitute's pussy??

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th November 2008

sagarrana55 is a pillar of our communitysagarrana55 is a pillar of our communitysagarrana55 is a pillar of our communitysagarrana55 is a pillar of our communitysagarrana55 is a pillar of our communitysagarrana55 is a pillar of our community
UL: 31.86 gb DL: 28.35 gb Ratio: 1.12
hi i am going to fuck Prostitute today or tommorow.. and i saw her she is too hot but i want to do more oral with her.. i want to eat her pussy out badly.. but i don;t know if she has any STD's.. even if i ask her i would not get right answer. so what should i do???pls help.. is it safe to eat her pussy????

Old 29th November 2008
she bangs

remember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universe
UL: 69.88 gb DL: 11.67 gb Ratio: 5.99
no...dont ever put ur mouth in a prostitutes pussy....

Old 30th November 2008

sagarrana55 is a pillar of our communitysagarrana55 is a pillar of our communitysagarrana55 is a pillar of our communitysagarrana55 is a pillar of our communitysagarrana55 is a pillar of our communitysagarrana55 is a pillar of our community
UL: 31.86 gb DL: 28.35 gb Ratio: 1.12
but i want a lot of oral sex with her... what should i do???

Old 30th November 2008
SAB BAHUT CHALAAK HAIN
Visit my website

prestigering has celebrities hunting for his/her autographprestigering has celebrities hunting for his/her autographprestigering has celebrities hunting for his/her autographprestigering has celebrities hunting for his/her autographprestigering has celebrities hunting for his/her autographprestigering has celebrities hunting for his/her autographprestigering has celebrities hunting for his/her autographprestigering has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to prestigering
UL: 11.61 gb DL: 744.34 mb Ratio: 15.97
yes he is right my friend don't do that . Keep your future safe . You will get many chances. Don't Spoil your future with little fun . Don't suck that filthy pussy

Old 30th November 2008
Never say never

DNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universe
UL: 3.90 gb DL: 7.71 gb Ratio: 0.51
yukky!!! don evr do it! then you 'll feel for the whole life. don't forget to take condoms! n Doin oral sex with a tart is a waste of time!!! get a phone gal friend n do oral x with her. it could save your wallet

Last edited by DNA_Uncut : 30th November 2008 at 02:27 AM.

Old 30th November 2008
My desire keeps me going

horny1234 is a pillar of our communityhorny1234 is a pillar of our communityhorny1234 is a pillar of our communityhorny1234 is a pillar of our communityhorny1234 is a pillar of our communityhorny1234 is a pillar of our communityhorny1234 is a pillar of our communityhorny1234 is a pillar of our community
UL: 4.85 gb DL: 4.47 gb Ratio: 1.08
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarrana55 View Post
but i want a lot of oral sex with her... what should i do???
Prostitutes are no substitute for a trusted girlfriend or your own wife. U can do a lot of erotic foreplay with yr g/f or wife but not with a pros.

Even french kissing with a pros isn't healthy bcoz u don't know anything about her oral hygine.

Why r u so desparate for a pros? Why dont u try to get a g/f?

An orgasm a day keeps doctor away

The pics I have posted and going to post here are not taken by me and I have collected these pics from various websites.

Old 2nd December 2008
Get Rich or Die Trying
Visit my website

Born2Enjoy has disabled reputations
UL: 13.83 gb DL: 19.15 gb Ratio: 0.72
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarrana55 View Post
hi i am going to fuck Prostitute today or tommorow.. and i saw her she is too hot but i want to do more oral with her.. i want to eat her pussy out badly.. but i don;t know if she has any STD's.. even if i ask her i would not get right answer. so what should i do???pls help.. is it safe to eat her pussy????
thora mirch, namak aur limboo laga k chaat le, Maza aayega

Money Can't Buy Friends, But You Can Get A Better Class Of Enemy.

Old 2nd December 2008

dineshtwn is beginning to get noticed
UL: 23.32 gb DL: 8.85 gb Ratio: 2.64
Yes its very risky. But if you are so desperate you can use ORAL Condom (Dental Condom) to reduce your Risk. But genuine advice keep away from prostitute
whether oral sex or genital sex!! Even with Condom its risky with prostitutes. You can ruin your life as it will turn into addiction ultimately. You will often visit
prostitutes. These visits will become more often as time passes.

Old 2nd December 2008
Custom title

dew.snow has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdew.snow has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdew.snow has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdew.snow has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdew.snow has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdew.snow has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdew.snow has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdew.snow has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 1.08 gb DL: 975.54 mb Ratio: 1.14
its only a fetish, like any other.

Last edited by dew.snow : 2nd December 2008 at 11:58 AM.

Old 2nd December 2008

jmuna has disabled reputations
UL: 11.91 gb DL: 3.47 gb Ratio: 3.43
No it is not safe. You would have lesser chance of getting disease if you ate a real pussy's pussy.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls