Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > how to seduce my aunt

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd November 2008

xbuser7 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 11.15 mb DL: 17.58 mb Ratio: 0.63
I like my neighborhood aunt. I know her for last 7-8 years. Initially we had some physical contacts like touching, rubbing, etc.
I even used to touch her from back, hug and even she was bit liberal with her clothings when I am around (no dare to tell my intension, I doubt even she had same intensions)
In between i went to Mumbai for 3 years, when I come back and she is not behaving that close.
I like her very much, I want to seduce her and may be have a inter-course with her.

In a similar thread like this somebody was talking about using sleeping pills etc.,
Any advice/tips?

Last edited by xbuser7 : 23rd November 2008 at 01:10 AM.

Old 23rd November 2008
PAGLI CHULKE DE !!
Visit my website

THE CHAIN SMOKER is one with the universeTHE CHAIN SMOKER is one with the universeTHE CHAIN SMOKER is one with the universeTHE CHAIN SMOKER is one with the universeTHE CHAIN SMOKER is one with the universe
UL: 61.13 mb DL: 82.15 mb Ratio: 0.74

So, this is ur first fucking post

u had 2-3 yrs (7to8 - 3) as par ur data , & u failed
ab kaun sa teer mar lega kaddu me
most of the users here do not have a wife 2 fuck , many haven't fucked yet & they'll suggest u 2 seduce aunty/bhabhi ... u think so

let me give u the right suggestation , it depends on u if u can or not ... I mean ur personality, confidence, sence of humour etc. understand the situation & behave accordingly ... we can only give some meaningless ideas ; if u want them, u r

Old 23rd November 2008

Chain smoker, thank you for the Reply.

I understand your fact that XB is dominated mostly by bachelors and their suggestions. But I had my intentions since a long time; even before got introduced to exbii.

Also, I had mentioned she was responsive to my acts previously. But now she is not, I am not sure how to proceed. I don't want entirely to loose the relationship with her by a wrong move.. If anybody has a good idea pl reply.

Old 23rd November 2008

sadcow is beginning to get noticed
[EDITED]

Last edited by rohietangel : 24th November 2008 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Personal Remarks

Old 23rd November 2008
Lesbian

smartboy1jan1982 has hacked the reps databasesmartboy1jan1982 has hacked the reps databasesmartboy1jan1982 has hacked the reps databasesmartboy1jan1982 has hacked the reps databasesmartboy1jan1982 has hacked the reps databasesmartboy1jan1982 has hacked the reps databasesmartboy1jan1982 has hacked the reps databasesmartboy1jan1982 has hacked the reps databasesmartboy1jan1982 has hacked the reps databasesmartboy1jan1982 has hacked the reps databasesmartboy1jan1982 has hacked the reps databasesmartboy1jan1982 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to smartboy1jan1982
UL: 20.58 gb DL: 5.81 gb Ratio: 3.54
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadcow View Post
[EDITED]

Last edited by rohietangel : 24th November 2008 at 04:24 PM.

Old 25th November 2008
Banned

dehati has many secret admirers
Praise her a bit. Comment on her dress. Break the ice

Old 25th November 2008
PutYourFingerInMyAssAndSm ellIt
Visit my website

PutYourFingerInMyAss is hunted by the papparaziPutYourFingerInMyAss is hunted by the papparaziPutYourFingerInMyAss is hunted by the papparaziPutYourFingerInMyAss is hunted by the papparaziPutYourFingerInMyAss is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 37.32 gb DL: 12.81 gb Ratio: 2.91
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbuser7 View Post
Chain smoker, thank you for the Reply.

I understand your fact that XB is dominated mostly by bachelors and their suggestions. But I had my intentions since a long time; even before got introduced to exbii.

Also, I had mentioned she was responsive to my acts previously. But now she is not, I am not sure how to proceed. I don't want entirely to loose the relationship with her by a wrong move.. If anybody has a good idea pl reply.
Just grab her tits and kiss her. If she responds favourable you have scored a goal my friend and take it from there and be If she does not respond favourably and wacks you in the gob then put your tail between your legs and look for another Aunty of your's. Keep trying to seduce all your Aunties but be prepared to get wacked (the key to success is how you handle failures) and one would not wack you and that is the Aunty for you Happy Aunty Hunting my friend and wish you all the success in life But coming back to this Aunty of your's and your problem it is very simple. If she want's to suck your cock she would be doing it by now Since you had your intentions a long time back even before joining XB but have still not scored your goal yet then it is very clear that either your Aunty is not interested in you or you have understood the fact that you have no hope in scoring her

Old 26th November 2008

draculahorror is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 2.54 gb DL: 1.33 gb Ratio: 1.90
hey dude if is it true then ....u should go n tell her ...about your intention sure u will win ...i tell u why ..you are telling me that u know her for last 7-8 years. Initially u had some physical contacts like touching, rubbing, etc. trust me she was enjoying your company and she want more from u...you was not here thats why she have not behaving that close because you was not here simply just go n ask for her ...she is not going to say no to u because old womens like new dick.. yaar i have did this thats i am telling aur ager kuch galat jata hai dont worry woh kuch nahi bolegi in the end female ko hi sab galat bolte hai ...remember first woh tujse mana karegi mager baad me she will have fuck with u ...remember my id n thanx me in the end ....

Last edited by draculahorror : 26th November 2008 at 12:23 AM.

Old 26th November 2008
7COLOR : ENJOY LIFE WITH COLOR

7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to 7COLOR
UL: 2.67 gb DL: 3.82 gb Ratio: 0.70
impress her by ur naked body and ur erected dick and show her that ur erections is due to her and then just hug her tightly

Old 29th November 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehati View Post
Praise her a bit. Comment on her dress. Break the ice
Quote:
Originally Posted by PutYourFingerInMyAss View Post
Just grab her tits and kiss her. If she responds favourable you have scored a goal my friend and take it from there and be If she does not respond favourably and wacks you in the gob then put your tail between your legs and look for another Aunty of your's. Keep trying to seduce all your Aunties but be prepared to get wacked (the key to success is how you handle failures) and one would not wack you and that is the Aunty for you Happy Aunty Hunting my friend and wish you all the success in life But coming back to this Aunty of your's and your problem it is very simple. If she want's to suck your cock she would be doing it by now Since you had your intentions a long time back even before joining XB but have still not scored your goal yet then it is very clear that either your Aunty is not interested in you or you have understood the fact that you have no hope in scoring her
Quote:
Originally Posted by draculahorror View Post
hey dude if is it true then ....u should go n tell her ...about your intention sure u will win ...i tell u why ..you are telling me that u know her for last 7-8 years. Initially u had some physical contacts like touching, rubbing, etc. trust me she was enjoying your company and she want more from u...you was not here thats why she have not behaving that close because you was not here simply just go n ask for her ...she is not going to say no to u because old womens like new dick.. yaar i have did this thats i am telling aur ager kuch galat jata hai dont worry woh kuch nahi bolegi in the end female ko hi sab galat bolte hai ...remember first woh tujse mana karegi mager baad me she will have fuck with u ...remember my id n thanx me in the end ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7COLOR View Post
impress her by ur naked body and ur erected dick and show her that ur erections is due to her and then just hug her tightly
Thank you all for the suggestions

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls