Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Desi Bhabhi in blouse saree bra (100% Home made Real)

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th November 2008
Dont Stop Innovation !! u cant
Visit my website

desimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Thumbs up

Hi All,
I am junior member but motivated to share the DESI Collection
I am TYPICAL DESI LOVER , Saree , blouse and peticoat and bra are 100% are biggest sensual factor for a DESI Lover

Presenting Here the same DESI BHABHI WATCH HER IN BLOUSE AND SAREE FROM HEAD TO TOE with her great Asset

TO start with Head to Toe covered, After replys , I will add more to show her assets which will be visible

Reply to see more of the above Sexy Bhabi in blouse and Saree going down.....
Its Home made Real Desi

Cheers,
Desi boy

Old 7th November 2008
Visit my website

desimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdesimediaz has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Guys do write and tell me did you like my post so that it can motivate me to post more pics of this bhabhi to see her clothes going down ...................

Old 7th November 2008
XBoard Xpress Poster

little_matc has hacked the reps databaselittle_matc has hacked the reps databaselittle_matc has hacked the reps databaselittle_matc has hacked the reps databaselittle_matc has hacked the reps databaselittle_matc has hacked the reps database
UL: 74.23 gb DL: 44.39 gb Ratio: 1.67
more bhai ... more........

Old 7th November 2008
Custom title
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
swapy00000 has hacked the reps databaseswapy00000 has hacked the reps databaseswapy00000 has hacked the reps databaseswapy00000 has hacked the reps databaseswapy00000 has hacked the reps databaseswapy00000 has hacked the reps databaseswapy00000 has hacked the reps databaseswapy00000 has hacked the reps databaseswapy00000 has hacked the reps databaseswapy00000 has hacked the reps databaseswapy00000 has hacked the reps databaseswapy00000 has hacked the reps databaseswapy00000 has hacked the reps database
UL: 509.69 gb DL: 64.29 gb Ratio: 7.93
wowwwwwwwww

Old 7th November 2008
!! dEVIL rULEZ !!

devilheart has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdevilheart has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdevilheart has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdevilheart has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdevilheart has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdevilheart has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdevilheart has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdevilheart has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdevilheart has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdevilheart has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdevilheart has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to devilheart
UL: 90.45 gb DL: 18.40 gb Ratio: 4.92
just two pics and asking for replies

Old 7th November 2008
Lagey raho Jugad main
Visit my website
  2007 Drinking Contest: 2nd Place    XP Artist: XP Banners/Logo Contest      
caldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to caldevil
UL: 179.38 gb DL: 92.23 gb Ratio: 1.94

+25

Keep Calm!! It takes milliseconds to see yourself on the ground.

Old 7th November 2008

lovlovlov has many secret admirers
UL: 10.45 mb DL: 33.95 mb Ratio: 0.31
Quote:
Originally Posted by desimediaz View Post
Hi All,
I am junior member but motivated to share the DESI Collection
I am TYPICAL DESI LOVER , Saree , blouse and peticoat and bra are 100% are biggest sensual factor for a DESI Lover

Presenting Here the same DESI BHABHI WATCH HER IN BLOUSE AND SAREE FROM HEAD TO TOE with her great Asset

TO start with Head to Toe covered, After replys , I will add more to show her assets which will be visible

< image >

< image >

Reply to see more of the above Sexy Bhabi in blouse and Saree going down.....
Its Home made Real Desi

Cheers,
Desi boy
I will add more to show her assets which will be visible

show face ..this lady will enter gajarupa and CHS thread

Old 7th November 2008

sunnyinlove has disabled reputations
UL: 132.66 gb DL: 88.01 gb Ratio: 1.51
Mooo o Bhabi !!

Xossip has no hidden content function. Do not try to fool the public. Your thread will get replies if the members think it is good and deserves replies. All content posted on Xossip must be clear and unambiguous.

http://www.picscrazy.com/view/rZ7ws8P6Ehttp://www.picscrazy.com/view/rZ7ws8P6E

Old 7th November 2008
Visit my website

Here are more

Old 7th November 2008
Visit my website

Look at page 2 now.... for more of this Desi Bhabhi in Blouse Saree SEXY ASSET

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls