Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > A THREAD DEDICATED TO SOUTH ACTRESS (With their information and fake nude pics)

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th November 2008

john996 is a pillar of our communityjohn996 is a pillar of our communityjohn996 is a pillar of our communityjohn996 is a pillar of our communityjohn996 is a pillar of our communityjohn996 is a pillar of our community
UL: 580.50 mb DL: 1.17 gb Ratio: 0.48
Quote:
Originally Posted by karas200873 View Post
nice post. thanks for sharing
thanks for you reply

Old 25th November 2008

Mani39 is an unknown quantity at this point
pls Fake me some south Indian Tv acteres

Old 28th November 2008

john996 is a pillar of our communityjohn996 is a pillar of our communityjohn996 is a pillar of our communityjohn996 is a pillar of our communityjohn996 is a pillar of our communityjohn996 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani39 View Post
pls Fake me some south Indian Tv acteres
i don't make fakes
this fakes are made by other people

Old 7th December 2008
Banned

jawaanjaneman is hunted by the papparazijawaanjaneman is hunted by the papparazijawaanjaneman is hunted by the papparazijawaanjaneman is hunted by the papparazijawaanjaneman is hunted by the papparazijawaanjaneman is hunted by the papparazijawaanjaneman is hunted by the papparazijawaanjaneman is hunted by the papparazijawaanjaneman is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 904.66 mb DL: 517.51 mb Ratio: 1.75

Old 22nd December 2008

TRISHA

Birth name Trisha Krishnamurthy
Born May 04, 1983 (1983-05-04) (age 25), Chennai, India
Other name(s) Trisha
Notable roles Saamy (2003)
Varsham (2004)
Ghilli (2004)
Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana (2005)
Something Something ... Unnakum Ennakum (2006)

Trisha Krishnan born on 4th May 1983 as Trisha Krishnamurthy in Palakkad, India) is a Tamil-born actress in the Tamil and Telugu film industry. She rose to fame with her roles in Saamy and Ghilli.

Born to Krishnan and Uma Krishnan in Kerala, the Tamil Iyer actress got her early education from Church Park School and pursued her higher education in Ethiraj College, Chennai. Later, she modelled and won Miss Salem in 1999, Miss Chennai in 1999 and Miss India Miss Beautiful Smile in 2001. In school, she participated in several cultural activities, sports and school band. Trisha is said to be a good ballet dancer. She studied in the same school as former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J.Jayalalitha.

Trisha first made her debut in films when she was offered a small cameo in the film Jodi. However, the first movie in which she signed up to enact the role of the leading lady was Priyadarshan's Leysa Leysa. A string of flops marked the beginning of her career, such as Manasellam,and Alai. However she was well suited for her role opposite Surya in Mounam Pesiyadhe and won critical acclaim.

She then played Vikram's lady love in the mega blockbuster Saamy. The next huge film she took part in followed immediately afterwards, was Ghilli with Vijay, which was a remake of Telugu blockbuster Okkadu.

In 2004, she starred in Varsham in Telugu which went on to become the biggest hit of the year and turned her into an overnight sensation. In 2005, she starred alongside Siddharth Narayan in the telugu flick Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana as the village girl Siri. The movie is about a rich boy, who tries to marry a girl - however her brother opposes. It is directed by Prabhu Deva, was successful at the box office . Trisha quoted that "'Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana' is the best entertainer that I have seen in my life" and she won 2 awards for the film which include the Filmfare Award and Nandi Award.

Another film she was called up for was Mani Ratnam's Aayitha Ezhuthu with Siddharth Narayan, Madhavan and Surya, which was the only time she dubbed herself for the film. Her later movies, Ji, Aathi and Aaru did not do well either - though Aaru was received well by critics and both dubbed in Tamil and Telugu and produced by Saran, who had previously directed several successful movies . Her recent Telugu movie, Pournami, directed by Prabhu Deva, was also a flop. However, Something Something ... Unnakum Ennakum, where Trisha acted opposite Jayam Ravi which released in 2006 did well at the box office. Something Something ... Unnakum Ennakum is a remake of the Telugu movie, Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana where she plays the same role again.

Her Telugu film, Stalin with Chiranjeevi which released in 2006 created Indian record by collecting a share of RS. 130.8 million in 5 days. This got another entry for Stalin into the record books for the highest collected so far for any South Indian film in the first 5 days. This film grossed 5.3 crores on its opening day. In the U.S., it collected around 65,500 USD on the opening day. In the first seven days, the film grossed Rs. 17.6 crores worldwide, which was yet another record for South Indian film industry. The film grossed a total of Rs. 24.42 crores worldwide in 2 weeks which is another South-Indian record. The film grossed a total of Rs. 32 crores worldwide in 3 weeks.

Her latest Telugu film, Sainikudu with Mahesh Babu released on November 30, 2006. There was high expectations in the trade circles from this film especially after the smashing hit Pokiri but this high budget film started off with a below average talk. Despite receiving bad talk from the film trade, the film managed to get a fantastic opening in India and overseas. The movie is currently doing very well abroad.

Trisha also recently replaced Rani Mukherjee as the Brand Ambassador of Fanta India.

Old 22nd December 2008

Old 22nd December 2008

NAMITHA

NAME: Namitha Kapoor
Born: May 10, 1971,Surat, India

Namitha Kapoor is a Tamil actress. She is 6 ft tall and weighs 70 kg. She has acted in Tamil, Kannada ,Telugu, Hindi films. Although she started out in Telugu movies, she became famous after the Tamil film Engal Anna opposite Vijayakanth.

Born and raised in Gujarat, Namitha is another actress in the long list of heroines that made it in Telugu and Tamil movies. Her father is a businessman and her mother is a housewife. She became popular with the Tamil version of the film Engal Anna.

A Miss India contest brought Namitha to the Telugu film industry. After entering Tollywood, she immediately grabbed the attention of Telugu film lovers with Gemini and Sontam though the films didnít fare well in the box office.

Namitha appeared in an English film named Maya directed by Eric Manning. She has also Tamil and Malayalam films to her Credit.

Old 22nd December 2008

manixxx is beginning to get noticed
UL: 67.90 mb DL: 117.06 mb Ratio: 0.58
very hot fakes of trisha man.really super.please post more trisha fakes

Old 2nd January 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by manixxx View Post
very hot fakes of trisha man.really super.please post more trisha fakes
i don't make the fakes
all these fakes are made by other people

Old 2nd January 2009

SHRIYA

Birth name Shriya Saran
Born September 11, 1982 (1982-09-11) (age 25), Haridwar, India
Notable roles Bhanu in Santhosham
Anjali in Nenunnanu
Shailaja in Mazhai

September 11, 1982) is an Indian film actress. She began her career acting in Telugu language films in the Telugu cinema industry, while also attending an acting studio, to follow her dream to act. After her debut in 2001 with Ishtam, she gained Indian cinema's attention in 2002 by playing the role of Bhanu in Santhosham, her first major hit. She reach superstardom by enacting the role of Anjali in the Telugu language film, Nuvve Nuvve, her first blockbuster, and since then she has acted in over twenty Indian films. She has recently switched her main intention of Indian regional films from Telugu to Tamil language ventures. She has played the lead roles in Chiranjeevi's Tagore and Rajinikanth's Sivaji: The Boss her most prestigious projects to date.

She however, like many other actresses has had a rich upbringing into the industry, with her father, Pushpendra Saran being a senior executive in BHEL, while her mother, Neeraja Saran, taught chemistry at Delhi Public School, Haridwar and later Mathura Road, Delhi. Shriya performs predominantly in leading heroine roles in high-budget and major studio films, ranging from romantic comedies and drama to science fiction and action thrillers. Her most popular films include Tagore (2003), Santhosham (2002), Nenunnanu (2003), Mazhai (2005), and Sivaji: The Boss (2007).

Shriya Saran was born as second child to 'Neeraja' and 'Pushpendra Saran'. She was brought up in Ranipur, Haridwar, the holy city. She has an elder brother 'Abhiroop', who is married to Arti. She has completed her schooling from Delhi Public School, Haridwar. She has done B.A. (Literature) from Lady Sri Ram College(LSR). She has a serious interest in classical dancing, and is an accomplished Kathak dancer, under the guidance of her guru Shobha Narayan. She started her career as a model and this led to roles in advertisements and music albums.

She spends a lot of time and energy on social causes and is the brand ambassador of "Naandi Foundation" and "SACH".

Shriya started her movie acting career with the Telugu film Ishtam (2001), produced by Usha Kiran Movies. This first film didn't fare too well at the box office, but she was noticed by many Telugu producers and directors. Soon she signed for Nagarjuna's Santosham (2002), which was a major hit and she didn't have to turn back since then. She was very lucky to get the most coveted chance to act opposite none other than Chiranjeevi at a very early point in her career. After the huge success of Tagore she became one of the top actresses of the south Indian film industry. Her later movies, such as Nuvve Nuvve and Bhageeratha, earned her many accolades. She had one of the biggest hits in her career with Chatrapati opposite Prabhas. Shriya is also the brand ambassador for large brands like Brookbond and red label tea.

She made her Tamil movie debut in Enakku 20 Unakku 18 (2003), casted along with Telugu actor Tarun, Trisha Krishnan. The film was an average hit at box-office, but it was more importantly a musical hit due to music composed by A. R. Rahman. She had plenty of glamorous roles lined up for her in Tamil, but instead continued with Tollywood for a year. She has made her comeback in Kollywood through the film Mazhai with Jayam Ravi. The movie did well at the box-office. She beat other top actresses for the much coveted role with Rajinikanth in Shankar's Sivaji: The Boss. She is now acting opposite Vijay in Azhagiya Tamil Magan, Vikram in Kandasaamy. She will be Bobby Deol's heroine in director Sangeet Sivan's new Hindi film produced by K.Sera.

Last edited by john996 : 2nd January 2009 at 05:41 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls