Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > All Telugu buddies can share the dirty incidents happened in their real life

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th October 2008

sur4uful is beginning to get noticed
UL: 15.01 gb DL: 30.96 gb Ratio: 0.48
All telugu romantic dudes can share the dirty things happened in their life...

here is mine...

when i was travelling in the bus one labour aunty sat beside me with her baby in her arms... i slowly touched her thighs by keeping my hands on the opposite seat and seems she too enjoyed it.

Old 14th October 2008

* i heard from my friend that-he always try to touch the girls all the way while travelling in local trains

* when i went to some temple and there was a huge crowd at prasadam distribution counter and suddenly they announced its end of the session.. and asked all to come the next session.. suddenly there was a big rush and mamaaaaaaaa all the males in the enjoyed every female in the queue...

Old 14th October 2008

when i was 15 i used to sleep with my aunt when i visit their place... that day i was crazy and slowly lifted her saree and inserted my hand in the saree i don't what it was but felt the pubic hair and all of a sudden my finger slidded in to a hole and my aunty moaned and i was afraid of being caught ... and quiet for some time after that i hugged her tightly from behind rubbing my modda to her guddaa...

Old 14th October 2008
Rapunzel's Lover

canthri has received several accoladescanthri has received several accoladescanthri has received several accoladescanthri has received several accolades
UL: 404.16 mb DL: 614.77 mb Ratio: 0.66
mama telugu buddies ani english enti mama telugu lone dhancheyyi
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=422718
Disclaimer:-Links and pictures iam posting here are collected from various websites & forums. Iam not the copyright owner of this links.Please remember to rep and reply !

Old 14th October 2008
mama biscothu

soonapaana is hunted by the papparazisoonapaana is hunted by the papparazisoonapaana is hunted by the papparazisoonapaana is hunted by the papparazisoonapaana is hunted by the papparazisoonapaana is hunted by the papparazisoonapaana is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 1.57 gb DL: 1.26 gb Ratio: 1.24
not only telgu guys touch girls, all of them who are nasty in mind do it yaar!!!

Old 14th October 2008

The idea behind starting this thread is not only promote telugu but to promote "rasikatvam" in telugu guys.

telugulo raase rasikulu telugulo raayocchu .... em parledu ....

Old 14th October 2008

ee roju share auto lo office kelleppudu maaamaaa ... kutta pagala figure naa pakkana koorchundi maamaa.... daaani sallu daani shape adarahooooooo... evadu pelli chesukuntaado deenni ani alochinchaa mundu... tarvataaa deenni evadu dengutaadooo anukunnaaa... tarvaata deeni elaagayinaa touch cheyaalani anukuni ... naa saami rangaaaaaaaaaaa meligaaaa cheyi cheyi touch lo petaaaa... no response tarvaata mochetini nadumu tagilettu gucchaaa ... meligaaa naa hand motham toda meeda rest chesi tana vepu choosaaaa.... taa atetooo chustunnattu naa touchings enjoy chestundani telsi rechipoyaaa...

Old 14th October 2008

manam diryam cheyaale gaani chalaaa baa enjoy cheyyochhu ekkadyinaaa(travelling/college/office) evarayinaaa(male / female)..... emanaaru ...

mee life lo koodaaa elanti incidents kachitamgaaa vunde vuntaaayi... vunte share chesukundam randi maaaaaaaaamaaaaaa... attaluuuuuuuu ....randi ekkada vayo bedam(no age limit) linga bedam(no sex difference) levu...

just open u r mind ... aa chilipi sangatanalu gurthu chesukuntooo panchukondi....

Old 14th October 2008
Visit my blog
Visit my website

indianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographindianhardfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
i didnt understand anything
enjoy guys

Old 14th October 2008
hawaa hawaa hawawaa hawaaaa
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Ondipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Ondipuli
UL: 301.51 mb DL: 1.11 gb Ratio: 0.27
Quote:
Originally Posted by sur4uful View Post
when i was 15 i used to sleep with my aunt when i visit their place... that day i was crazy and slowly lifted her saree and inserted my hand in the saree i don't what it was but felt the pubic hair and all of a sudden my finger slidded in to a hole and my aunty moaned and i was afraid of being caught ... and quiet for some time after that i hugged her tightly from behind rubbing my modda to her guddaa...
plz post the story in the story section..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls