Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Masturbation using bra , panties

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th October 2008

mature2mature is beginning to get noticed
UL: 796.62 mb DL: 1.58 gb Ratio: 0.49
Masturbation using bra , panties

Hi All ,

I am starting a thread where , requesting all to share their experiences of having masturbated at some point using some woman's worn or washed bra and panty .

I have done this many times. I will share one my earliest experiences. I was studying in standard 11th and visited my school friend's home.
My friend's mom opened the door of the house. She was only in petticoat and blouse without saree. She had a buxom figure and I could clearly see the deep cleave point . I was instant hard . I asked her where the toilet was , as I had to masturbate to relieve myself . I went in toilet and there was a bucket in toilet in which used clothes were thrown for washing. I fished thru the bucket and found 2 bras and panties over there. looking at size I knew they would be belonging to my friend's mom. Since I already was there for a jerking session, I took the panty to my nose and smelled it , it smelled so musky , and definitely pussy smell, I also smelled her bra . I smelled also of sweat, i was very hard , I kissed continously the panty in her pussy spot and cummed, I threw my cum in her toilet and flushed the toilet. I was there at friends house for couple of hours. Before leaving the house , i again visited the toilet , this time I found courage , and I took one of the bras and panty from the bucket and hid them under my pants in my underwear, I smoother my trousers so that It should not appear that I am hiding something . I was little scared but managed to steal both bra and panty . This is was my first sample in collection. I hid the bra and panty in my closet and used them to masturbate regularly , thinking each time of friends mom ,(that it is she I am doing)

There are similar experiences of mine with other women, I will share.

People with similar experiences please share

Old 12th October 2008

desidevil89 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 0.00 b DL: 2.09 mb Ratio: 0.00
--------------

Last edited by dukeofkent : 12th October 2008 at 05:11 PM.

Old 12th October 2008

No problem man if you don't share the same tatse. everyone has different tastes. My fetish is bra and panties, and this thread has been started for people with the same taste.
I respect your opinion , but I don't mean any harm to any woman.

Old 12th October 2008

let me share my second such experience. This one is one of my favourites. This happened when i was studying in college in a different city. I used to visit my maama-maami (my mom's brother and his wife ) every weekend. I used to spend the whole weekend at their house. My maama has special tastes, his bathroom and house used to have many debonair and fantasy magazines . I used to enjoy reading them and masturbating on them .
My maami dressed very decent mostly in salwar kameez with no duppata, but kameez was big and did not show any cleavage or anything. But her ass was huge . On one such visit , maama and maami were going to a party and dressing up. I saw maami for the first time in a saree , she was dressing up , so she came out of her room several times , even though she wasn't fully ready for the party. I saw her for the first time in blouse and pettiocat, oh and what a cleavage, for a woman whom I had never desired before , suddenly made my cock salute her beauty and sexiness. I was very hard . Also I could see her bra thru her blouse. They left the house to me for 4 hours to tae care of it while they were away on the party.

as soon as they left I needed to masturbate but this time masturbation was not for any debonair girl but my own aunt, I went to the bathroom, as I know that my aunt hangs her bra and panty on hangar in bathroom. I started feeling the silkiness of her bra cups and started kissing the cups. and with the other hand jerked myself , it was a quick afare.

I was hard soon again thinking of her as I could not take the picture of her cleavage out of mind .
I again went to bathroom and this time I again cummed and rubed some of my semen in her panty crotch.

Then onwards whenever I used to go to her house , I definitely used to enjoy her different lingerie, I discovered she mostly used traditional white bra , but also had couple of sexy black bras. On some trips I was lucky to have the feel of this bra ( I think she must be wearing these for the maama in the night )

I stayed in her city for a year , and those were wonderful times.
In all my experience of maami , I got to see some of her wet panties also, and sometimes if lucky also got her pussy smell from her salwar (vey musky smell). I could only guess that when she is with maama for fuck she does not wear panties sometimes and that makes her salwar crocth wet and smelly

Will continue to share more experiences

Old 12th October 2008
BOOBS is the secret of energy

crash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universe
UL: 2.68 gb DL: 12.89 gb Ratio: 0.21
I have flicked away a couple of panties of two neighbours put up on the drying line and stored then in my clothes cupboard. I have fetish of wearing those panties in the afternoons and then shagging out my lund by pulling the panties down till my cock and balls are exposed. The feeling of the elastic band rubbing on my ball sack gives me a great hatdon and I ejaculate lot of cum with such panties on.

Old 13th October 2008

another experience . I was staying at my cousin brother's house for a week . There was problem of sleeping space so we slept in my cousin's grandma's room. There was a toilet cum bathroom attached to the grandma's room on one side and on the other side with my cousin's chachi's room.

In the night I had to go pee to the the toilet. On one of the stay days , when I went to pee in the night I saw a bra in a bucket in the toilet. I could not resist myself and lifted the bra. The bra was not an Indian make, it was white in color but looked an expensive and high class . I recalled my cousin's chachi visits US a lot and this must be her bra. I quickly brought my nose to the bra and almost got choked , the cups of the bra had lot of talcum powder in them which I inhaled . I licked the cups , I was very hard now , the bra smelled of avery good perfume. I placed the bra on the hangar, and kissed and felt the cups , and thought of my cousin's chachi. It was no surprise that cummed alot . That night I went and peed 4 more times to toilet, all occasions to enjoy that bra .
In my stay during that week, I kept trying to trace the outline of the same bra underneath the chachi's clothes. I found her wearing the same bra 2 days later .Thru here transparent kameez I could make out the same bra, made me hard throughtout the day, and I masturbated a lot that day.
In the night , I again hoped that I migt get to see that bra , and I did. Events of two days back repeated in the night in toilet, thoughts of chachi's boobs in my hands, nipples in my mouth, lund very hard , i again dig my mouth in her bra cups thinking of her heavenly boobs and came .

I had to leave the house next morning, but carried lot of masturbatable memories of my cousin's chachi with me

Old 23rd November 2008

ncc has many secret admirersncc has many secret admirers
post more experiences dude.......

great job.....

Old 24th November 2008

vaibhavrastogi142 is an unknown quantity at this point
dude....i have such fantasies!!!.....and i have a desire to steal somones bra

Old 3rd December 2008

neemamad is an unknown quantity at this point
i have liking for bra, panties and scarf since my young days, i used to steal them from my cousins drawer or my Mausi cupboard whenever i visited them on weekends i will play with those panties and my dick used to tighten and some times it gave me pain, later on i stole these iems and collected it, i have till now good collection of Panties, bras and scarves and even soft hankies,

i wear panties often bra cups i pat under my ball as a support its soft texture gives me nice feeling whole day, i play alot with my bhabis panties as they are all imported from US.

i will share my experiences later. iam very happy knowing to share it

Old 3rd December 2008
What!?
Visit my website

thnx has many secret admirersthnx has many secret admirers
UL: 324.39 mb DL: 401.50 mb Ratio: 0.81
nice experiences dude

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls