Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > Kashta saree

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th October 2008

hotprik35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 5th October 2008
Custom title

sanjaypatil is a pillar of our communitysanjaypatil is a pillar of our community
UL: 28.38 gb DL: 20.25 gb Ratio: 1.40
heyyyy thanks you hot bhau

Old 5th October 2008

krish227 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 429.66 mb DL: 680.10 mb Ratio: 0.63
hot...

Old 5th October 2008
Custom title

sanjaypatil is a pillar of our communitysanjaypatil is a pillar of our community

Old 5th October 2008

priyankaa84 is hunted by the papparazipriyankaa84 is hunted by the papparazipriyankaa84 is hunted by the papparazipriyankaa84 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 22.46 gb DL: 17.34 gb Ratio: 1.30
hot collection

Old 6th October 2008

sanko is beginning to get noticed
UL: 14.22 gb DL: 19.92 gb Ratio: 0.71
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neelubhau View Post
Hey Kastha Lovers,

The following post is a collectioner's gem

If God gave me a choice of having a Kastha draped woman, I would ask for this lady.....believe me.....every time I view her pics and vids, I am on cloud 9 followed by depression as to.....God why did you not give her to me....imagine the guy enjoying her.....lucky b*****d!!!

< image >

< image >
Mr Sanjaypatil,

What kind of taste you have? What ever "Kasta" you are saying is OK. In maharastra older women are wearing but, I don't see that present generation of women are following this style. But the worst thing is the natural photos that you have posted. What it is saying is that you will loose all your sences, when you see a saree which is rolled around any thing in kasta style. Please do not iritate, otherwise keep quite.

You can verywell pass on the message in normal fonts, no need to increase the font size and red color - people with defect in eyes may not read this also
Garud

Last edited by Jaguar : 6th October 2008 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Trying to make it more visible

Old 6th October 2008

sanko is beginning to get noticed
UL: 14.22 gb DL: 19.92 gb Ratio: 0.71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neelubhau View Post
Hey Kastha Lovers,

The following post is a collectioner's gem

If God gave me a choice of having a Kastha draped woman, I would ask for this lady.....believe me.....every time I view her pics and vids, I am on cloud 9 followed by depression as to.....God why did you not give her to me....imagine the guy enjoying her.....lucky b*****d!!!

< image >

< image >
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanko View Post
Mr Sanjaypatil,

What kind of taste you have? What ever "Kasta" you are saying is OK. In maharastra older women are wearing but, I don't see that present generation of women are following this style. But the worst thing is the natural photos that you have posted. What it is saying is that you will loose all your sences, when you see a saree which is rolled around any thing in kasta style. Please do not iritate, otherwise keep quite.
My abhi aap ko hindi me smjatha hoon

Aap ne jo photos leke idher post kiya hai, who photo dek ke mere ko lag raha hai ki app sirf khasta style me saaree, who kisi ne bhi pehenaho aap us ka umar, uske cehara aur who aadmi hai ke naahi, aaisa kuch nahi dekenge.

Last edited by Jaguar : 6th October 2008 at 04:03 PM.

Old 6th October 2008

hotprik35 is an unknown quantity at this point
dear sanko,
this thread is for exclusive kasta saree lovers like patil,neelu ,myself and others .we r focussing only on the beauty of the kasta .yeah i agree that of late the tradition is dwindling but there could be somewhere some beautiful woman adoring and adorning that saree style.we r on the look out.let people without interest in that drape not enter this thread at all.

Old 6th October 2008

internalsoul is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 180.99 mb DL: 163.25 mb Ratio: 1.11
good post......

Old 6th October 2008
Custom title

Dear Mr. Sanku
First of all photos which u r talking abt r posted by neelu bhau. 2nd thing we are living in India which is one of the largest democracy in world and we have freedom of speech and freedom of expression so nobody have right to say "KEEP QUITE" to me or any other Indian. And 3rd thing is I am maharshtrian and kashta saree is our traditional dress, And we find it beautiful (I am not forcing u or any one to say so) no matter who wears it. Most of the time it is related with beauty not with the sex. So I don’t think so any maharashtrin wearing nauvari will have problem if we posted her natural photo. And last thing to bring in to ur notice this thread is started with permission of Xboard moderators. If they have any problem we will stop posting in xboard.
My dear fried "Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder" If ‘U’ don’t have that 'SCENCES' , It is my humble request to u that PLEASE STAY OUT OF OUR THRED

Last edited by sanjaypatil : 6th October 2008 at 10:59 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls