Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > **Pictures of Erotically Exposed Desi Dames - with CLEAR, UNMASKED FACE**

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th August 2008
~x lover~

thalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.88 mb DL: 19.66 mb Ratio: 0.10
Arrow **Pictures of Erotically Exposed Desi Dames - with CLEAR, UNMASKED FACE**

For me, however provocative the figure may be, a sexy posing of a woman lacks erotica if it is shown with the face cut off or masked.

So I am dedicating this thread specially to people who share my view.

Please note that the pictures posted here are taken from other threads/sites. Therefore you may have already seen some of them several times, but I want to re-post the ones that meets with my criteria in a single thread for easy viewing.
However, all the pictures you'll find here will have the following features:

1. Face shown intact (without blurring/masking)
2. Fairly good quality images with a resolution of 640 or higher on the long side.
3. Only Desi/NRI women.

As the main aim of this thread is erotica, you will only find pictures of Desi dames in short skirts/swimsuits displaying voluptuous thighs, or scantily dressed as in lingerie or bikinis and of course semi nudes and full nudes in softcore & hardcore poses.
Anything not conforming to the above will not be posted under any circumstances.

Pictures above 150KB in size are posted as thumbnails for faster loading of the page.
Pictures above 1024 resolution on the long side are also posted as thumbnails for pleasant viewing by not letting the page get too large.

Enjoy. And don't forget to reply.

Last edited by thalagune : 27th March 2011 at 08:10 PM.

Old 13th August 2008
~x lover~

thalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps database
Arrow

Last edited by thalagune : 15th August 2008 at 06:41 PM.

Old 13th August 2008
~x lover~

Arrow

Old 13th August 2008
~x lover~

Arrow

Old 13th August 2008
BORN to create a new HISTORY.
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
KING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps database
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by thalagune View Post
nice start,reps added.

i m not the original uploader of my threads.

Old 13th August 2008
~x lover~

Arrow

Last edited by thalagune : 15th August 2008 at 07:08 PM.

Old 13th August 2008
7COLOR : ENJOY LIFE WITH COLOR

7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database7COLOR has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to 7COLOR
UL: 2.67 gb DL: 3.82 gb Ratio: 0.70

7COLOR GIVES U +13 REPS !!!

Old 13th August 2008
~x lover~

Arrow

Last edited by titan04 : 31st January 2012 at 09:53 PM.

Old 13th August 2008
~x lover~

Arrow

Last edited by thalagune : 21st June 2011 at 10:16 AM.

Old 13th August 2008

silky sajan has many secret admirerssilky sajan has many secret admirers
UL: 127.56 mb DL: 150.01 mb Ratio: 0.85
Madmast kar diya dear................. carry on

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls