Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > How i used to watch Breast feeding women(All incidents one by one)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th August 2008

maddy9885 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 544.30 mb DL: 623.57 mb Ratio: 0.87
How i used to watch Breast feeding women(All incidents one by one)

Hi
Friends i am a fan of Xboard.us and read many stories some are seductive some are hot and some are good.Even i could smell some stories to be fake.And i thought i to could share my feelings and this is my first story so forgive me if any mistakes as i am not good at writing them.But my story is a real one.To tell you about myself i am 22 years old male resident of south India that's it for now. I don't know whether boys of my age love watching breast feeding women or not but i like watching since god has made two genders and given them feelings in order to sensitize them we have to do something.While i was looking for different ways to sensitize some of them where spending 20 Rs on net and watching nude figures or spending 50 Rs and hiring a BF.But i found out a free means i.e BF not Blue film its Breast feeding in my code.I will start off with my first experience.

Firstly I Am sorry if my story hurts anyone.My first experience starts off like this.I had a great zeal of building my body from 10th standard onwards.But i could manage going to Gym at my 12 standard I was 16 years then just started watching XX movies but hadn't got quite money to pay of the rent for hiring a VCP(Video cassete player) and Video casset.Me and my classmate Azmath(Name changed) are very very close and whenever we got 150 rs we used to hire a VCP and a Blue film cassete as those days no CD's but we watched only twice as we got chance only twice when my parents where not at the home.And while we were carrying VCP to our home my neighbors used to see as if they had never seen a VCP.I used to get afraid as they may doubt that two teenagers without there parents in there house hiring a VCP something bad is going on.So i never used to bring as i was very much afraid of neighbors.Some times we got money and chance but not dared since neighbors will have a keen eye whenever i am alone at home.So i got no means to watch and internet those days was about 40Rs per hour and only 2 or 3 figures used to load.As i am fond of building my body we both me and my friend Azmath used to go to gym early in the morning.We used to go on bicycles and we had to cross from in front of Railway station in between.Once we had completed our gym and it was about 6:30 early in the morning and we were walking along with our Bicycles cracking jokes on our college incidents and we are nearing railway station.There, near Railway Station A huge tree used to be there and Many people who will be migrating from one place to another used to stay in other words poor people used to take shelter beneath that huge tree for some months doing small business like selling water packets and once they got ample money they'll migrate.My incident after a long description i was walking and suddenly both our eyes myself and Azmath's fell on a beautiful young lady breast feeding under that tree in front of railway station.She was superb half awake with scrambled hair and she just left her boob so apparent that entire thing was clearly seen and only the nipple part wasn't seen as baby's head was covering it even then the remaining part was so huge and we passed away.Azmath said Had you seen that lady,I said yes,Azmath said did you see what she was doing i said yes she was breast feeding.Azmath added did you see her breast's i said yes i saw and have you also seen that? i asked.Yes he said and said we will turn our bicycles and see whether she is still breast feeding i want to see more he said i also had the same feeling and we walked balk by the time she completed and again went to sleep.Bad luck we missed it saying that we walked away.Again we met in our college and discussed about that BF i mean Breast feeding.And we planed to visit the same spot the next day at the same and check our lucks and indeed we succeeded after 2 days and saw.What i and my freind saw and how we saw and we kept a Code language for breast feeding for all the information reply if you like my story i will continue.This is my real life incident i feel you too might have encountered such situations and many times i got such incidents and each place where i saw and how i saw and if you are interested i will tell you where you can get a good view of Breast feeding women.Reply me i have many such incidents to share with you.......

Old 10th August 2008

rickert111 has many secret admirersrickert111 has many secret admirers
UL: 117.70 gb DL: 80.88 gb Ratio: 1.46
gd 1 mate..kp writing...

"Plz ... Don't Smoke Here ... Your Life May Be Worthless, But

Petrol Certainly Isn't...!"

Old 11th August 2008

rubellabhg has received several accoladesrubellabhg has received several accoladesrubellabhg has received several accolades
nice story thankz

Old 13th August 2008

aliboy is beginning to get noticed
i am also really turned on to watch women breastfeeding their young and this is not only confined to women of the elite class. Once I saw a begger women asking for alms andf when she came to my car she had draped the dupatta over her breast. I told her that i would give her Rs.50/= if she would only show me her child suckling the breast to which she immediately agreed. She removed the dupatta and holding the nipple thrust it into the infants mouth. I really got a hardon and after watching for some 10 minutes paid the girl and drove off.

Old 14th August 2008

maddy9885 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 544.30 mb DL: 623.57 mb Ratio: 0.87
I said i and Azmath got luck after two days i will say how.After our Gym was over we came to the tree and eagerly waiting for the women to breast feed.But to our surprise we found that the lady was sleeping with her blouse open and her kid was suckling the nipple.We were happy we just parked our cycles near to the tree and we started talking on our college matter's.As if we had our adda their but our entire vision was on the lady's boob.I dint had a mobile those days but if i had i would have definitely posted pics in pictures section.As we were watching it was a baby girl she was holding her mothers boob and sucking her tits making small moan and after a little of her sucking she just released the nipple.Thats it we got a view of the nipple for which we are waiting.I said it was road and many will be talking shelter under that tree suddenly some one over there woke up and was folding his bed sheets.We dindt dared to look at her breasts but some how the guy went off and again we started to look what a size it was like a ripe fully grown mango with an everted nipple.She had a cute face and she was looking still sexier while she was sleeping with her boob left to air.She was fair and was in deep sleep while her baby was playing on her belly.Her naval was deep and she wasn't wearing bra as they are road side and are poor and usually don't wear.we were seeing for 15 minutes how her black nipple was wet with her babies saliva and within no time she woke and adjusted her blue blouse and people over there had started to wake up.We suddenly changed our angle and started looking into each others eyes and started talking on some matter as if we dint see her and slowly we moved from their and next day we had to wait a long for her to breast feed.This continued for about some days till one day when she noticed that we were observing her.She just saw us coming daily and watching......... if replys will continue........

Old 14th August 2008

jenar is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 14.23 gb DL: 3.24 gb Ratio: 4.40
This is very good.....I like it..please continue writing.....also if you have any breastfeeding pictures..please post them

Old 14th August 2008

beed has many secret admirersbeed has many secret admirers
i have clip of breast feeding taken on bustand , but as my net is dial up so it takes time to upload .can any other way to upload file quickly

Old 14th August 2008

long_maccha1 is beginning to get noticed
ya beed i remmber the daz when you used to post bf clips. under risky mobile videos
thread..
pls continue.. you are our hero.
you can downsize the video or maybe reduce the quality of it by using windows
movie maker.

Old 16th August 2008

jenar is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 14.23 gb DL: 3.24 gb Ratio: 4.40
Beed....Where were you? we are really missing you and your clips...please post them immediately...or send them to me cheersuk2000@yahoo.com

Old 16th August 2008
XB is now EXBII

vin_420 is hunted by the papparazivin_420 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to vin_420
UL: 189.99 mb DL: 208.62 mb Ratio: 0.91
nice voyeur experience its amezing and i love this

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls