Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Have a sexual relation with wife's elder sister.

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th August 2008

expertbedplayers is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, X board readers, I am a married man of 32 and my wife is 28 years having good figure and is sexy too. My wife's sister is elder to my wife and is of my age. I am having an affair with her. I had sex for several times with her. My wife is unknown to it. I am afraid that what could be the result of our affair, if my wife comes to know about our realation. I and my wife's is in continuous touch, and have sex whenever we meet together. She too is married and her husband is always out for his job.
Please advice me ....

Old 9th August 2008
~:FITNESS FREAK & Mr AB'S:~

samsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to samsingh Send a message via AIM to samsingh Send a message via MSN to samsingh Send a message via Yahoo to samsingh Send a message via Skype™ to samsingh
UL: 30.97 gb DL: 14.38 gb Ratio: 2.15
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by expertbedplayers View Post
Hi, X board readers, I am a married man of 32 and my wife is 28 years having good figure and is sexy too. My wife's sister is elder to my wife and is of my age. I am having an affair with her. I had sex for several times with her. My wife is unknown to it. I am afraid that what could be the result of our affair, if my wife comes to know about our realation. I and my wife's is in continuous touch, and have sex whenever we meet together. She too is married and her husband is always out for his job.
Please advice me ....
What do u expect out of it ?
U know the end,don't u ....
Any place anything We will over throw it
We will never loose, never fear
Overcome all and persevere

Shera di kaum Punjabi

Old 9th August 2008

expertbedplayers is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey samsingh, I am totally confused yaar, it sucks me every moment..

Old 9th August 2008

Kin12 has many secret admirersKin12 has many secret admirers
UL: 371.16 mb DL: 800.42 mb Ratio: 0.46
Do u feel guilty of making love with her sister?? if yes then stop doing it...if no...then continue...

Old 9th August 2008

aliboy is beginning to get noticed
i think you carry on since both are having a great time. I think the chances of getting cought are slim unless you guys do something stupid. Be careful its always a very secluded place when fucking her cuase you would not like anyone seeing you

Old 9th August 2008

boneykapoor has many secret admirersboneykapoor has many secret admirers
UL: 1.51 gb DL: 1.42 gb Ratio: 1.06
are you enjoying fcuking ur wife now a days ? If you are not then its time to stop ur affair

Old 9th August 2008

shawnexus has many secret admirers
UL: 1.18 gb DL: 940.85 mb Ratio: 1.28
Its simple. If you value your married life, then stop.. If you value lust more, continue.. Simple as that.. Sometimes its hard to come with a decision that's easy and does not hurt anyone but face it. Life and decision does not come easy. Spice up your life with your wife (relationship and sex).. That would make things easier to forget.. Good luck mate, you need it..

Old 9th August 2008
~:FITNESS FREAK & Mr AB'S:~

samsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps databasesamsingh has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to samsingh Send a message via AIM to samsingh Send a message via MSN to samsingh Send a message via Yahoo to samsingh Send a message via Skype™ to samsingh
UL: 30.97 gb DL: 14.38 gb Ratio: 2.15
Thumbs down

Quote:
Hey samsingh, I am totally confused yaar, it sucks me every moment..
Give it up yaar,You'll be ruined ........
Any place anything We will over throw it
We will never loose, never fear
Overcome all and persevere

Shera di kaum Punjabi

Old 9th August 2008
XB is now EXBII

vin_420 is hunted by the papparazivin_420 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to vin_420
UL: 189.99 mb DL: 208.62 mb Ratio: 0.91
maza ya saza ek hi mil sakti hai dena nhi chahiye if you are bold mind then everything will find but if narrow mind then more probs will be coming to u

Old 10th August 2008
The Next Big Thing

avroneel is a pillar of our communityavroneel is a pillar of our communityavroneel is a pillar of our communityavroneel is a pillar of our communityavroneel is a pillar of our communityavroneel is a pillar of our communityavroneel is a pillar of our communityavroneel is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to avroneel Send a message via Skype™ to avroneel
UL: 1.94 gb DL: 29.58 gb Ratio: 0.07
Quote:
Please advice me ....

You and her sister (SLUT) deserve to be in hell

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls