Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Amisha Patel love to get fuck

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th August 2008

vidhu_777 is an unknown quantity at this point
When will u post the remaining part?
Do it fast.

Old 13th August 2008
Custom title

real x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to real x
UL: 4.27 gb DL: 1.72 gb Ratio: 2.48
plz post another part...

Old 17th August 2008

ramingamisha is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 92.70 gb DL: 69.59 gb Ratio: 1.33
next is coming soon............

Old 17th August 2008
Custom title

real x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to real x
UL: 4.27 gb DL: 1.72 gb Ratio: 2.48
Oh man, i`m eagerly waiting for that...

Old 3rd September 2008

Here is the update......
=================================================================

”yes baby” I replied with satisfaction.”
Amisha shouted again while pressing her teeth” NOT ASKING TO YOU BASTARD…I AM ASKIN\G TO MRS SUPRIYA KARNIK….WHO WAS WATCHING ME GETTING FUCKED………TELL ME MRS SUPRIYA DID YOU LIKED IT?”
I was shocked and turn around and I found the gorgeous mother of bollywood Supria Krnik in sari behind me and watching us while I was fucking Amisha.
“YES BABY!! I WATCHED ALL THE ACTION OF YOURS” and she moved towards Amisha, she took her palm on Amisha’s butt and started spreading my cum properly over her buttock. Amisha was allowing her to do that with a wide grin on her face and with a slight moan.
“WOW HIS CUM IS SO GOOD AND THICK…AMISHA HAVE YOU TASTED IT?” Supriya was still rubbing her palm on Amisha’s buttock.
“YES I SWALLOED HIS BUITTER IT TATES GOOD…WHY DON’T YOU TRY WITH SOME WHICH THERE AT MY HUMP SUPRIYA?” Amisha replied in mischievous voice and also invited Supriya.
“SURE BABY…LET ME TRY IT” and Supriya bent down, took her tongue out and started licking Amisha’s ass. Amisha closed her eyes and started enjoying Supriya’s tongue over her ass, Supriya was licking my cum from that big butt of Amisha; she rubbed her tongue everywhere where her tongue can reach, and soon all my cum disappeared from Amisha’s ass as they got place in Supriya’s abdomen. But Supriya didn’t stop, she continues her work and now she increases her area of working which was extended from Amisha’s ass cheeks, her butt line, anus till her pussy.
Enjoying what Supriya was doing to her, Amisha opened her eyes and said to me in moaning voice “HEY WHY DON’T YOU PREPARE YOURSELF FOR NEXT ROUND? ENJOY THE ACTION BETWEEN US!!’Amisha said me.
AHHHH UHHHH YOU WHORE FUCK!!!” Amisha shouted suddenly then I noticed that Supriya pushed her tongue in Amisha’s pussy and started giving her tongue fuck. But I was surprised with Amisha’s reaction after having three serial orgasms she was still enjoying Supriya’s tongue in her pussy. Amisha started jerking against Supriya's tongue by raising her butt high in air and make Supriya realize that she want her deep in her vagina. And Supriya like a professional didn’t waste a second to understand it. She enter two of her fingers in Amisha's pussy and cresses her clitoris with her teeth, this move make Amisha crazy and she overwhelmed with joy, she raised her head in pleasure and moaned ‘GAWD THIS WHORE IS TOO GOOD, SHE KNOW MY HUNGER FOR FUCK…”
“AND YOU STRIP THIS WHORE NAKED AND COME GIVE YOUR COCK IN MY MOUTH”. Amisha said to me and again got bust with Supriya's work.
I went up behind Supriya, unwrapped her sari and thrown it away and I found Supriya one step ahead from Amisha as she got naked, she didn’t wore panty neither bra. Her body was slightly bulky than Amisha’s perfectly shaped body but anyway she was appreciable to maintain in this age, I brushed up my hand over her big ass while she was busy in licking Amisha's slit. “hey why don’t you come here and give your cock in my mouth and then enjoy this show” Amisha suggested me and I followed it I went up towards her head, she raised her head and gave a smile, I held her from her silky hair raised her head little more and lean down and shoved my tongue in her mouth and brushed her teeth, soon we started licking each others lips. Amisha has a perfect lips to kiss, infect she has a perfect body shape for fuck.and the position in which she was currently there by raising her ass in air on her knees and resting her head down on her palm was enough even for impotent to have a erection. Till now we had exchanged a large amount of saliva, and Amisha broke the kiss and said “COME ON GIMEE YOUR COCK RIGHT HERE IN MY MOUTH...YES HERE IT IS…GIVE IT TO ME..” and she held my penis with her hand and kissed its tip, she folded the upper skin of cock as fore head comes out, Amisha brushed my prick’s head with her tongue and all these actions of her made my cock to stand up gently. Amisha saw that and grin appeared on her face, she knows that what she is going to get even she cant resist her self from moaning. “YES COME ON…SHOW ME YOUR GIANT VERSION…THIS WHORE WANT ME TO GET FUCK RIGHT NOW…LICK IT YOU BITCH, YOU PROSTITUTE...LICK MY PUSSY…” Amisha was burning in lust now, and by listening of getting one more session of fucking Amisha Patel made my senses strained, by the time a my cock got erected fully and Amisha took it in her mouth like a lollypop, she spit on my cock and again lick her saliva and again took it in her mouth, she was behaving like a perfectionist. Suddenly she took my cock out of her mouth and asked me “WHY DON’T YOU GIVE ME A MOUTH FUCK HONEY?..COME ON FUCK ME..FUCK MY MOUTH...” I was so pleasured by her cock licking that I just grunted “sure baby. Sure...Come my sweet Amisha open your mouth I will fuck your mouth now.” Amisha shaped her ovule her lips and placed my cock’s head at the opening, I pushed the cock in her mouth and soon to and fro motion started. I held her head from her hair to make her head stable and I make my prick up to her throat , her milky boobs were jutting freely in air as she was receiving my cock’s jerk and Supriya's tongue in her pussy; Soon Amisha started cooing and she started looking at me as I still continued to fuck her mouth. I took out my cock out of Amisha’s mouth and started whipping it on her cheeks but that whore was so sexicited the still want my cock in her mouth as she tried to get it in like a bitch want to have meat. “OH GOD THIS BITCH STILL HAVE A LOT OF JUICE IN HER. SHE IS GOING TO COME” Supriya shouted, I saw Amisha, as she was still busy to grab my cock in her mouth. Supriya stood up on her knees and approached towards her bag and took out a tablet “Take this its necessary for this bitch, have it as it will make you hard for much longer time even after feeding this bitch and it also increase the amount of your load.” Supriya said to me while giving that tablet to me. “SUPRIYA!! GIVE HIM COUPLE OF MORE I DON’T THINK ONE IS SUFFICIENT FOR ME.”Amisha said in her nasty voice. “Are you sure Amisha?” Supriya verifies. “YOU BITCH, CAN’T YOU SEE MY PUSSY, HOW BADLY I NEEDED SOME THING IN ME. JUST GIVE HIM 3 PILLS AND COME RIPE MY BREAST, YOU WHORE.”
“This whore is in perfect mood, just go and fuck her as hard as you can. Give her the fuck of her life” Supriya said me while giving those pills.
Again I was ready to fuck Amisha, I made her lied on her back, held her legs from her cuff and spread them apart, Amisha was so much flowing in lust she groaned in lust “ YES INSERT IT IN ME , FUCK ME COME IN ME PLZZZ PLZZ DO IT , DO IT FOR ME PLZ”. She started tweaking her clit with her finger, again I got tempted to eat that pink pussy , I wanted to slide my tongue in Amisha’s pussy one more time so I wiped Supriya’s saliva with Supriya's panty, while I was wiping Amisha's pussy she raised her buttock to get the hardness of massage but soon I got her pussy clean for my tongue and I inserted one of my finger in her pussy to give her finger fuck I also rubbed her clit , but this was enough for me to resist so I leaned down and tongued Amisha’s clit hardly. Amisha shouted “OHHH GAWD…LICK IT LICK IT U BASTARD...U KNOW HOW TO MAKE ME CUM…NIBBLE IT .EAT MY PUSSY…OHHHH MOTHER!!!” and she started to raising her big buttock to meet my tongue and finger in her cunt, I held her by grabbing her buttock with my hands and started sucking her pussy hardly. Amisha was on seventh heaven as she was raising her ass to receive something hard in her, I said to Supriya “Hey Supriya this whore need something badly…look how she is raising her buttock, what you say, shall I start now?.” Supriya replied by holding Amisha's boobs “Yes!! I also think so; just see this bitch’s boobies they are as hard, as football, see the size, her nipples are tweaking to feed us some milk”. I said in response by coming on my knees “So lets start I am going to ram this lady and u start milking this bitch”. “Okay...hey bitch, are you ready for THE GREAT FUCK?” Supriya replied and asked Amisha while taking her right nipple in her mouth. “YES!! I AM READY YOU BOTH MOTHERFUCKER...TODAY I WILL SHOW YOU MY STREANGTH TO GET FUCKED...TODAY I WILL SHOW YOU HOW LONG I CAN GET MYSELF BANGED….AHHHH…AND ALSO GET A DRUM TO COLLECT MY JUICE…AHHHH FUCK ..MEEEEE” Amisha groaned and abused in pleasure. Once again I held her from her heavy thighs and raised her legs in air, as I stretched her legs more; and her cunt got opened and invited me to fuck her. I positioned myself cock at her cunt’s gate and gave a heavy push with all my strength, my cock entered into her, widening the wall of her tight pussy an in one stroke I pushed the whole cock in Amisha’s pussy. Amisha raised her buttock with a loud scream to meet my cock; then again I withdraw whole of my cock from her cunt and again gave a strong push to enter in her cunt. With my each strokes Amisha’s whole body jerked and so her big boobies; as getting new way of fuck Amisha screamed out “OH GOOODD!!!!...I AM LOVING IT…MORE DEEP...MORE …HARDER…DO IT …FUCK ME …FUCK ME HARD BABY…FUCK YOUR AMISHA BABY…OOOOOOH”. As she oozed I got more excited and I started fucking her more furiously. But soon I realized that my cock again started growing, though previously it was standing with its all strength of growth, but I was surprised with this new growth, so I withdrew it from Amisha's pussy to see the change, but Supriya realized my curiosity and she said to me “ don’t worry…your dick is growing 2 to 3 inches in length, and its thickness also increases due to affect of that pills, just go on ramming this whore…I know she desperately need this ..So just fuck her.” After listening Supriya, again I started ramming my cock in Amisha’s pussy and I noticed with each jerk my cock grew an inch and soon it becomes 9 inch long and 4 inch tick rod, as it becomes larger Amisha screamed “OH GOD WHAT IS THIS?....IS THIS COCK OR DRAGON WHICH YOU ARE INSERTING IN MY PUSSY…OH GOD I WANT TO STRETCH MY BODY MORE ..TAKE ME TO BED ROOM..AND FUCK ME THERE..NOW THIS COUCH IS NOT ENOUGH..PLZ TAKE ME IN BED ROOM…..FUCK ME THERE HONEY…FUCK ME THERE ALL NIGHT CONTINUOSLY.” I said “ok baby…come on ..I will take you to bed room” I held her from her arm and lift her she immediately wrapped her legs at my waist and raised herself getting support of my shoulders, I placed my both palm at her big butt cheeks and moved toward her bed room, as Supriya followed us . As soon as I reached at her bed in bed room I really threw Amisha at her bed, and she fell on it at her back, but as her eyes fell on my dick they got widen with amaze she crawled toward me and held my cock with her hand “OH GOD, SUPRIYA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THIS…SEE THE SIZE!!!...HOW MY SWEET PUSSY WILL TAKE IT IN”. Amisha said in naughty voice and she lightly tongued my cock. By hearing Amisha, Supriya came to her and grab her from her hair and said in rude manner “leave it on us ...We will make your pussy so wide that it will take two like these at a time ..Ok bitch!!”. And she makes Amisha again to sleep on her back. Amisha was also excited and she replied by raising her legs and spreading them apart “THEN COME …TAKE ME ..TAKE ME HARD…FUCK ME.” Amisha showed she was not at all afraid with that size. I also lift her pussy by raising her butt and shoved my rod in her warm tight and dripping pussy. Just with in 3 strokes I shoved my whole cock in Amisha’s cunt, suddenly Amisha cried out “OH TAKE IT OUT…IT IS STRIKING MY WOMB …TAKE IT OUT..PLZZ”. By hearing I looked toward Supriya she also shouted “good it seems we got the end of this whore, just carry on, and don’t stop. And I just keep on thrusting her. Soon Amisha raised her buttock in air with a loud scream and shoot her orgasm all over my cock; even during her orgasm I was thrusting her with a great speed. After her pleasing orgasm her face was blooming with lustrous smile on her lips. Amisha said “OH MY GOD WHAT A FUCK IT WAS…AWESOME!!!...HONEY WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO COME IN ME…. DISCHARGE YOUR SEMEN DIRECTLY IN MY WOMB. OH MOM!!....I HAD NEVER DREAMED THAT MY CUNT WILL BE POUNDED LIKE THIS…..GUN DOWN YOUR STUFF IN ME HONEY …COME DOWN IN ME”. Amisha started begging for my semen, and just by hearing her lusty call I want to shoot my thick butter in her pussy. I yelled “oh my darling want my cum, Supriya, I want to discharge in this rose pussy”. Supriya responded by saying “just keep fucking Amisha, shove your cock in pussy, only she can make you cum, so just fuck her”. I obeyed
Supriya, and started fucking her with great thrust. Entire room was echoing with the sound of fucking of Amisha Patel “TWAP THWAP THWAP…!” and the only voice which was mixing with it was Amisha moaning. Amisha’s entire body was jerking with my thrust; Amisha's encouraging groans was inducing strength in me which I was applying in ramming her sweet pussy. I was so fast that Supriya was not able to suck the bouncing boobs of Amisha, and at last she gave up and spread her legs and started fingering her self. After some time I realized that I was developing something to shoot and I shouted “Amisha baby I am going to come, tell me where you want me this time to spread my cream on your body” Amisha also shouted “DEEP INSIDE MY PUSSY DEAR I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU THERE”. I rammed my cock in her pussy and started ejaculating there, suddenly Amisha raised her buttock and I held her by placing my palms under her buttock cheeks, she groaned “OH GOD!!! HERE I GO ONE MORE TIME, HOLD ME THERE!!! HOLD YOUR DARLING FROM HER BUTTOCK; I NEED TO COME ON YOUR COCK!! HOLD ME THERE!!!!”. Soon I was felling her orgasm at my cock in her pussy and that warmness made my cock puke its white stuff in her pussy. Amisha closed her eyes and enjoying my cum in her pussy with open mouth. After we both finished up I drew my cock from Amisha’s cunt. It already lost its strength. Amisha stared at me at gave me a flying kiss which showed her satisfaction. After so long fuck session I can see the glow on her face, though she was badly tired but she was unable to hide her enjoyment with a grin on her face. Amisha was moving her hand all over the body spreading all my cum left on her body in that fuck session. I moved towards her face and we again started sucking each others lips.

Part 1 @ Page 1
Part 2 @ Page 2
Part 3 @ Page 3
Part 4 @ Page 5

Last edited by ramingamisha : 13th October 2009 at 09:45 AM. Reason: update

Old 3rd September 2008

replies and reps will add more....

Old 3rd September 2008

If you guys have any idea or dream position to fuck Amisha Patel ....you are welcome to express here....

Old 3rd September 2008

Old 7th September 2008

shr.soumya is beginning to get noticed
why amisha, i also want to get fucked.........hard...wild

Old 7th September 2008

ohmjas is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 447.81 mb DL: 5.51 gb Ratio: 0.08
wow great story, but need some pics.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls