Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Amisha Patel love to get fuck

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th August 2008
Laughter Champion

tweety121 is one with the universetweety121 is one with the universetweety121 is one with the universetweety121 is one with the universetweety121 is one with the universetweety121 is one with the universe
UL: 14.52 gb DL: 18.27 gb Ratio: 0.79
reps added in anticipation

Old 8th August 2008

ramingamisha is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 92.70 gb DL: 69.59 gb Ratio: 1.33
Cont...Part 2:

Then I said “come on you Amisha now its time to fuck you …..You whore”. And I stood up on the floor and hold her feet, spread them as possible extent as they goes. Amisha also supported me and looked at my cock and said while she spreading her cunt lips for me “come baby burry this rammer in me….here is my hole …come fuck me ...fuck your dream girl Amisha Patel in all possible manners……COME ON…FUCK ME.” AMISHA shouted. I nodded my cock towards her pink pussy and put it in between Amisha’s thick cunt lips, Amisha closed her eyes and started waiting for first shot which soon got over as I pushed my cock in her pussy; and then I gave four five more shots to burry my whole cock in Amisha’s pussy. Amisha groaned with pleasure “OH GOD!!!! FUCKER HOW MUCH STILL TO GO IN…..TELL ME “ I told her “just two or three shots more baby”.
“Then push it in my cunt what the hell you r waiting…..COME ON GIVE YOUR RAMMER DEEP INSIDE ME……..FUCK MEEEEE……..AHHHH” AMISHA shouted. As I gave one hard shot and my whole cock insert in her pussy and she started shouting to minimizing her pain which she liked. After giving the whole cock in her I waited to let her breath, so I leaned towards her boobs and took the nipple of right boob in my mouth and teased it with my teeth, my left hand was on her left boob and I started squeezing her boob. Now slowly Amisha started moaning and her response showed she liked the way I was fucking her, I want to hear it in her voice so I asked “Amisha do you like the way I am fucking you?”
she looked and me and replied with her moaning “Fucker you want me get dirty, you want me sound like whore, then listen I like your rod in my pussy and I am ready to serve myself to you for hundred times, now come start fucking me…let my pussy to get wider ….fuck me …fuck me..”
Now she was ready to take the strokes and without wasting any more time I started fucking her, with every stroke her boobs jiggled up and down and slowly I increased the pace of strokes. I held her from her feet just from her thighs so I can move my hands all over her thighs and butt, watching Amisha Patel with spread legs was much enough for me to get my cock hard rock. With each thrust Amisha started begging for more in her moaning voice, she grabbed her boobs with her hands and groaned “ FUCK ME HARD….I AM GOING TO CUM ON YOUR BIG COCK,,COME ON SPREAD THIS VIRGIN PUSSY,.FUCK ME,…. FUCK MY PUSSY”. Amisha opened her eyes and started staring me and moaned loudly as she developed her orgasm. I increased my pace to fuck her, I want to get my cock soaked with Amish’s juice, I shouted “yes Amisha come on just cum on my cock………you whore..Today I am going to fuck continuously till morning…….come on”.
Suddenly Amisha grunted “yes here I goes……..I can’t hold now ………OH GAWD……..OH GAWD……..” And she exploded her juice on my cock which I can feel in her pussy, but I didn’t stop the thrust and now my cock slides easily in her cunt as Amisha’s orgasm lubricated her pussy. Amisha started raising her butt to meet each of my stroke deep in to her cunt with a loud moaning, I spread her legs more and started fucking her furiously, still the water from her pussy went on flowing, and after getting her cunt empty from her fluid Amisha stop moaning. She opened her eyes and grinned while looking at me, Amisha looked so satisfied and she shacked her whole body with each of my stroke, suddenly she said ” don’t you want me to clean your cock with my mouth, dear”
“Yes I want it, you bitch” I replied.
“Then come on give it in my mouth, for...come here” Amisha replied with high enthusiasm.
I moved toward her mouth and she started sucking my cock without loosing any time, Amisha slide her tongue all over my cock to clean it; she liked the taste of cock soaked in her own juice.
“Do you like it” I asked her.
“Yes dear!! It tastes awesome; I like it, by the time why don’t you play with my tits: see how hard they are.” Amisha said by holding one of her boobs.
I just leaned and took her left nipple in my mouth and started crushing her right boob while Amisha indulged herself in sucking my cock. She cleaned my whole prick and took my balls in her mouth for that moment I sucked her beautiful boobs and also squeezed them hard which they deserve. After about 10 min of this sucking session I held her face by her hair and said “BABY YOU HAVE A GORGIOUS FACE AND LATER I WILL FUCK YOUR FACE, BUT FOR NOW SHOW ME YOUR ASS”. Amisha replied quickly “SURE, BUT PROMISE ME YOU WILL JUST FUCK MY PUSSY NOT MY ASS….BUT YOU CAN PLAY WITH MY BUT CHEEKS”. By saying that Amisha turned over the bed and soon she was in perfect position to receive the fuck, she raised her buttock on her knee and lowered her upper body on bed by the support of elbow. She was in perfect position in which a bitch invites dogs. Amisha ask by spreading her legs “IS THIS OK FOR YOU? CAN YOU SEE MY PUSSY?” I replied “YOU KNOW YOU HAVE PERFECT FIGURE TO GET FUCK IN THIS POSITION”.
Amisha gave me the grim and started slapping her right buttock cheek and said “THEN COME, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?”. I hold her buttock with my palm and started moving her cheeks up and down, I squeezed her cheeks and just spread them apart; now I can see the valley between her buttock cheeks, I shove my dick in all the way from her pussy to the upper end of her ass, I wiped Amisha’s saliva over my dick at her ass crack; each time when I brushed my dick at her pussy Amisha closes her eyes and starts quivering. I bent and kissed her buttock, I brushed my tongue all over her ass and then my tongue found Amisha’s clit and I started rubbing it with my tongue. Amisha closed her eyes and enjoying everything I was doing with her. And soon I saw her pussy lips again started contracting and relaxing: and I heard her deep breathing. “Oh!! God again I am developing something in me; I don’t know when my juice is going to finish, LICK ME EE….. FUCK MEEEEEEEE. HANDLE ME ROUGHLY…..I AM A BIG WHORE …..COME ON FUCK MEE .COME ON” I started fucking her with three of my finger; she got so wet that three finger were not enough for her now hence I tried with four and this time it worked as she respond with her moaning. Finally Amisha’s lost her control and she started begging for dick fuck” NOW FUCK ME WITH YOUR RAMMER BASTARD…..COME ON FUCK ME …FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR JUICE……FUCK ME …FUCK MEEE…..” Amisha started shouting; at last I stood and shove my dick in her pussy again. This time I was fully excited as I was fucking Amisha in my dream position and her screaming made me to fuck her more furiously and now it was hard for me now to hold thus I shouted” Amisha tell me to come this time now …which part of your body you want to soak with my cum”. Amisha shouted “HERE BABY…. RIHGT HERE ….IN THIS VALLY AND ON MY BUTTOCK CHEEKS….COME ON FUCK ME …..HARDER …HARDER...” and Amisha ordered me by slapping her buttock cheeks. And soon in 5 minutes I withdraw my cock and projected at her buttock and shot all my cum over there...Amisha also gave her orgasm with loud screaming, she then took one of her hand on her buttock and spread my cum all over her cheeks of butt while staring at me,
“DID YOU LIKED IT?” Amisha asked.

will be continue.......
Part 1 @ Page 1
Part 3 @ Page 3
Part 4 @ Page 5

Last edited by ramingamisha : 13th October 2009 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Update

Old 8th August 2008

replies and rep will result as a continuation part.......

Old 9th August 2008

Old 11th August 2008
Custom title

real x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to real x
UL: 4.27 gb DL: 1.72 gb Ratio: 2.48
good update.....

Old 11th August 2008
Custom title

real x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps databasereal x has hacked the reps database
do continue....

Old 11th August 2008
Custom title

i want more...

Old 11th August 2008
Custom title

anil_narendran is hunted by the papparazianil_narendran is hunted by the papparazianil_narendran is hunted by the papparazianil_narendran is hunted by the papparazianil_narendran is hunted by the papparazianil_narendran is hunted by the papparazianil_narendran is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 92.41 mb DL: 112.58 mb Ratio: 0.82
WOW! beautiful sex story on even more beautiful AMISHA... she is the ultimate sex bomb. i read the story and masturbated. but one suggestion i have is not to abuse her. don't call her bitch, whore or any bad words. treat her with respect-but enjoy thoroughly.

i luv u amisha, my darling amisha..................................

i know the story will be continued. please don't leave her mouthwatering ass.....

how about sniffing and licking her unscented underms? her sweat smell will be the ultimate :-_

anil
/

Last edited by anil_narendran : 11th August 2008 at 10:45 AM.

Old 11th August 2008

rubellabhg has received several accoladesrubellabhg has received several accoladesrubellabhg has received several accolades
nice story thankz

Old 12th August 2008

Thank you All...will post the remaining part soon

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls