Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > LESBIANS AROUND THE WORLD.

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th July 2008
BORN to create a new HISTORY.
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
KING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps database
Talking LESBIANS AROUND THE WORLD.

i m not the original uploader of my threads.

Last edited by KING OF ALL : 30th July 2008 at 02:47 PM.

Old 30th July 2008
heart of beauty

nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.99 gb DL: 7.90 gb Ratio: 3.54
Excellent are the days when we are together...
and enjoy our small get-together...

Togetherness is what matters...
otherwise the relationship shatters..

But togetherness is not physical..
it is mental...
The heart speaks and not the body ...
and thats what binds everybody..

Let us accept this reality...
and retain our love and relationship fertility...
Let us enjoy and never part...
stay forever in my heart

Old 18th August 2008
KING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps databaseKING OF ALL has hacked the reps database
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nand View Post
Excellent are the days when we are together...

and enjoy our small get-together...

Togetherness is what matters...
otherwise the relationship shatters..

But togetherness is not physical..
it is mental...
The heart speaks and not the body ...
and thats what binds everybody..

Let us accept this reality...
and retain our love and relationship fertility...
Let us enjoy and never part...
stay forever in my heart

< image >< image >< image >< image >< image >< image >
sorry for the belated reply,reps added brother.

Old 3rd September 2008
heart of beauty

nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.99 gb DL: 7.90 gb Ratio: 3.54
On a dark moonless night...
I sit back to think of my old friend...
Who came like a bright star in the twilight...
and then dissapeared into the moonless night....
Where has he gone I sit back to think...
But alas! I get no answer...
He who was my closest one
Whom I shirked not to tell anything
Who bore the answer to my every question
and was my soulmate in my depression
Who shared my laughter with greater enthusiasm...
and shed the tears with more regression..
Oh!! tell me lord what had I done..
to lose the one and only one
who my friend who was my soul
who was my only one in the world!

Old 3rd September 2008
Talking

thanks for the visit,reps added.

Old 26th September 2008
~:The No.1 Desi:~
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
bapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps databasebapiw2fu has hacked the reps database

Repped Ya

Find All Mega & Hot Threads Started By B@piw2fu

Old 27th September 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bapiw2fu View Post
ur most welcome & thanks for the reps.

Old 27th September 2008
Alone
  Photographer: Photography Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Irin has hacked the reps databaseIrin has hacked the reps databaseIrin has hacked the reps databaseIrin has hacked the reps databaseIrin has hacked the reps databaseIrin has hacked the reps databaseIrin has hacked the reps databaseIrin has hacked the reps databaseIrin has hacked the reps databaseIrin has hacked the reps databaseIrin has hacked the reps database
pic is not loading king dear....

Old 27th September 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irin View Post
pic is not loading king dear....
net problem today,vv slow.

Old 27th September 2008
Quality @ Quantity
Visit my website
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
police_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps databasepolice_bike has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.21 gb DL: 32.74 gb Ratio: 1.04
Nice !!!

DO visit my threads

Thanks

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls