Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Hindi > aunty ki mast chudai...!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th July 2009

00aashu00 is a pillar of our community00aashu00 is a pillar of our community00aashu00 is a pillar of our community00aashu00 is a pillar of our community00aashu00 is a pillar of our community00aashu00 is a pillar of our community
UL: 10.24 gb DL: 21.20 gb Ratio: 0.48
Swati, Deepa and me entered the room where my friend, Raj, was awaiting us. Raj, being a lover of dance, music and theater had his house designed with a hall suitable to organise performances for a select group of friends. At one side of the hall there was space for a stage, and the audience could enjoy the stage performance seated in one of the comfortable chairs. Waitresses would bring the guests snacks and drinks while they listened to the music, songs or enjoyed a dance show. Raj was known with the support he offered to beginning artists and students of classical dance and music.

But the hall not only served this kind of more serious performances. From time to time he invited friends for more spicy shows. And this evening Swati would be the center point of such a show.

Raj welcomed me. We knew each other from earlier visits to Bangalore. He had never met Swati in person, but knew her very well from emails and photos we exchanged. The kinky desires of Swati certainly interested Raj, and it was a very strong desire of him to get Swati on this stage.

The guests that would attend the show were still having a drink and enjoying a chit chat in a reception room. Raj wanted to inspect Swati first in private. He stood right in front of Swati, and inspected her sultry south Indian body, while caressing her arms, tits and cheeks.

Swati was unaware what happened now. She stood now for several minutes naked on the stage. Her hands tied in front of her (and therefore hiding a part of her her tits behind her arms) and her legs together. He asked Deepa to help Swati to spead her legs (Swati could not hear anything). Deepa slapped Swati on her botton and pressed her hand between her legs, indicating that she had to spread. Swati, who was completely desorientated by now, was completely surprised by the unexpected touching of her tights. But Deepa managed quickly to have Swati spead her legs. The kinky slut had certainly an idea what was expected from her.

Raj touched her cunt. Swati moaned. “To fuck such a wife, must be such a pleasure”, he laughed. “A nice, smooth, Andhra cunt. I like it”.

He looked at her belly, and tits. “A pity she is hiding those mangoes a bit. I think we should tie her hands behind her back. That looks much better for the audience. And for the forced breastfeeding part of her show, good access is needed anyway.

Raj and me untied the cuffs and forced Swati’s arm on her back. She moaned. I knew she didn’t like to be tied like that. But she had no choise. We cuffed her arms again. It was the first promise to be broken that evening…
Deepa opened the bag. She gave me the mangalsutra.

"You are her husband, so please, you give her the sutra. I will deal with the toe rings and the aklets".

I looked at my gagged, blindfolded and deaf Swati. She had absolutely no idea what was going on. I got excited. The idea that in 10 minutes, or less, a group of people would watch her... a married woman... performing... knowing that she agreed to it... to be shown off... to be humiliated... to prove that she is kinky... it was so hot.

I held the necklace in fron of her, and put the mangalsutra back where it belonged... between her tits.

Nearly at the same time Deepa adjusted silver payal on Swati's left ankle.

Swati tried to speak. She knew what was happening. I put my hand on her forehead, and kissed her cheek. The rubber gag stopped her words. She was so helpless, so helpless...

The other payal was now also in place. And finally the toe rings... Swati was nearly finished... Deepa gave me the sindoor box, she smiled. "The last item for you wife, she must be complete".
The harness gag of Swati had three leather straps. The most important one kept the gag itself in the mouth, and was buckled at the back of her head. The other straps were connected to this main strap and offered support. One strap ran under her chin, and after fitted well (that is tight) it prevented Swati to move the lower jaw. In fact this was enough to keep the rubber ball secure in her mouth, thus silencing her. The third strap, in a Y shape (upside down), ran from the main strap, next to her nose, over the top of the head, to be connected again at the back of the head to the main strap (and buckled).

In order to apply the sindoor Deepa had to unbuckle and untighten the strap. Its release offered Swati the oppprtunity to open her mouth a bit. She tried to speak, but the gag prevented her to utter any audible words. AAAAAAAUUUUUUMMMM, OOOOOO, UUUUUU, AAAAAA, NNNNNNN. It sounded like that.

I applied the sindoor. A bit larger than usual, so the red color on her forehead and in her hair would be visible, even with the strap fastened.

Me: “Ok, Deepa, you may close the strap”.

As I expected Deeoa made sure that she could tighten the strap a bit more.

Deepa: “Yes the strap is now even better and tighter. I am sure your slutwife enjoys it”.

The lady in the blue saree was certainly a bitch, and I started to love her. She caught my gaze, and smiled. “Yes, as a former nurse, I certainly know what sluts like your wife make hot”.

With a finger, Deepa touched the ball gag. I loved Deepa’s blue nail polish. Swati moaned and shaked a bit. I noticed Deepa looking very naughty, she kept her wrist under Swati’s nose. And, I understood what happened now. My wife smelled Deepa’s perfume.

Deepa: “Yes, dear. There is an other woman here… Ah, she is now soooo confused. She cannot hear, she cannot see, she cannot speak. She can only feel and… smell… An other woman, such a nice perfume. What is that other woman going to do to your husband??? Seduce him?? And you cannot do anything, only smell the presence of her…” And she kissed Swati on her cheek.

Me: “Oh, Deepa, you are such… Ah, wonderfull”.

Raj: “Yes, Deepa is the best bitch in Bangalore”.

I was sure that my Swati could only think this: “Baboyeeeeee [Oh, my god], what will happen to me????? And what is that perfumed bitch doing there????”.

It was an extremely hot picture, my dark skinned wife, fully naked, hands tied on the back, open legs, and therefore offering a good view on all body part that a decent lady would hide. My wife standing on a stage, facing empty seats. Seats that would be occupied by the guests in about 10 minutes.

I noticed excitement in the eyes of Raj. Deepa was able to hide her feeling behind her professional attitude, but certainlu enjoyed the scene. My cock was hard. And I smelled Swati's wet pussy. The poor thing. She could not help it. Being helpless, gagged and bound. It made her hot.

Raj: "Deepa, give me a call when you are ready. I am going to see my guests. They will be very curious now, and I am afraid that Mrs. Raj won't be able to enterain them much longer."

Raj left the hall and also Deepa left Swati and me for a few moments. I loved the tick-tick-tick of her stiletto heels on the marble floor. Raj had given me some details about Deepa. Knowing the haressment her mother suffered from her in-laws Deepa refused to marry. Instead she became a student nurse. She loved her independence and worked hard. Because of her zeal and determination she soon got the position of head nurse. She knew to handle the envy of her collegues very well, and carefully worked to get the support and protection of the doctors in the hospital, while on the other hand she created a group of dedicated junior nurses around her. Soon she became the mistress of one of the most important doctors in the hospital. She might have continued her carreer as a senior nursing staff member, if not by a turn of fate she was asked to provide some student nurses to cheer up a sex party of a Member of Parliament. In fact this was a case of mistaken identity. The personal assistent mistook her for the madam of a call girl service, with the same name. Deepa grabbed her chances. She arranged a group of more or less innocent student nurses and sent them (dressed in their uniforms) to the party. Not only the MP was very happy, also she was able to blackmail all nuses involved further in prostitution. Protected by her bosses, Deepa was able to run a good prostitution buissiness next to her job as head nurse. Especially her clients from Arabia and Europe were willing to pay her large sums for cute and young Indian nurses.

After some years she left her job as head nurse and started her own "private nurses" agency. Nurses that could satisfy all needs of the clients. At the same time she was able to expand her buissiness to airhostesses, mostely working for one of the booming private jet companies, next to their job of call girl.

Deepa returned with the last items for Swati: choli, lenga and duppatta. She would be dressed in half-saree.

Old 8th July 2009

00aashu00 is a pillar of our community00aashu00 is a pillar of our community00aashu00 is a pillar of our community00aashu00 is a pillar of our community00aashu00 is a pillar of our community00aashu00 is a pillar of our community
UL: 10.24 gb DL: 21.20 gb Ratio: 0.48
They were three sisters-Riya, Sunanda and Megha; their father, Harish, 42 years, was a businessman and mother, Padma, 36 yrs., was a housewife. Riya was the eldest of the three children, then aged around 19 yrs old (Class 11th), next to her was Sunanda (Class 10th) who was 1 1/2 years younger to her, and the youngest, Megha, 18 years (class 8th), had been adopted by her mausi (mom's elder sister) just 7 months after her birth, who had no child and there was no hope of her bearing one. She lived with her husband about 80 kms away from them. Mausa had a small factory and mausi was a religious, devoted housewife, and she looked after Megha very well giving her with all the affection she would have given to her own child. Their love and affection had made Megha a rebel in certain sense, as she was very pampered. She was quite attached to both of her elder sisters. Harish had an agency of a few pharma companies for the region, so the family was pretty well off. Harish was very liberal with his daughters and was of modern thinking and had given his daughters lot of freedom, besides behaving like their friend, as he used to say that daughters should be treated on par with sons. For last 4 years he had been suffering from diabeties and recently had had a heart attack also. He had gone quite weak because of these diseases during past 2 ½ years. Both of the sisters used to go to the same school and they were very close to each other, could discuss and share any and every thing. Padma was busy looking after the husband, her two daughters and the domestics.
All the three sisters were fair complexioned, Padma was slightly over-weight but she looked very beautiful even after having bore three children and looked at least 5-6 years younger than her age; both sisters were slim, like their father, while Megha was plump and looked almost 13-year old with budding small breasts. Riya was 5' 3" and was average looking; but younger sister Sunanda had acquired her features from her mother and was very beautiful and stood 5'3" tall, like her elder sister. Riya's breasts were firm, almost like a tennis ball in size, her nipples were dark brown in color, and she wore a 32" brassiere; Sunanda's breasts were budding then and were almost like a golf ball in size, she had not started wearing a bra as yet. Riya knew about sex only to the extent she had heard from other girls but was curious about it
Harish was not a very social person though he was very good natured and polite in behaviour. His inner circle of friends had only 3 persons- Hari Singh who was a huge man,42 year old, 6'2" robust with big moustaches and was a very big civil contractor in the area. He was his classmate since school days and lived hardly 500 metres away. He was one of the regular visitors to their house besides the two other friends. Hari Singh was a widower and had just one son, Sumer Singh, who was 19 yrs old and a school dropout. Sumer was a local bully and had a few police cases registered against him. He was a strong man, 6' tall and had a cut on his face which he got during a gang fight about two years back. Harbinder Singh (52 yrs) was a Sikh and oldest in the group; he was short, 5'2", and was suffering from a number of diseases. He had taken voluntary retirement from government service and was looking after his vast field where he got agriculture done by contractors; he lived with his wife and two daughters-Surinder Kaur (19 yrs) and Paramjeet Kaur (18 yrs). His wife was a very religious typr and a simple housewife. The third was Masoom Ali, 40 years, was the youngest of the three; he was single by choice and was the only heir of his deceased parents, who left huge assets for him. He loved to crack jokes and live his life to the fullest, loved his drinks and was known to be a big womaniser. He had a good health, was a regular at the local gym, though he was a bit heavier on his 5' 10" frame, but had a very strong body with rippling muscles; both the girls had seen him staring at their mom's breasts and swaying butts whenever he was at their house for a visit. These friends used to meet once a week at least and would play cards and used to have a few drinks as well. Generally these meetings were like families get- togethers, but on rare occassions only the men would meet minus the families.
Harish had kept one car for the family and another for his own use for going to office etc, which most of the time he used to drive by himself, but after the attack he disposed of his personal car and employed a muslim driver (chauffeur), Aslam, to take him to his office in the only car with the family. His office was 6 kms from their bungalow. After dropping him the driver would return home so that if anyone of the women had to go, he could drive them and then drop them back. Riya had started learning driving for last 5 months but was still scared to take the car to market or crowded places. The driver was an expert driver and they all, especially Harish, liked his driving skill very much. Aslam was 5' 9" tall, medium complexioned, average looking, healthy and muscular man, though for a year he had started showing a little paunch but still was very active and smart. Harish was liberal by nature so had allowed Aslam to wear t-shirts etc when off-duty and had given him a room over the garage for his stay; he had even given him loans for constructing house in his native place, which was about 120 -130 kms away.
Riya's classes started at 10 am, while her sister's (SUNANDA) started at 8 am. Sunanda would be home by 2 pm, while Riya's classes would end at 4 pm and she would return home by 4.30pm.
One day while playing at school, Riya slipped and sprained her right foot. It was very painful and difficult for her to walk on her own. Her teacher called her home and the driver was sent to pick her up from school. She had to take his help in walking to the car and then from car to the house. He would put his arm around her waist for better support and she would hold him by his shoulder. Doctor had examined her foot and had ruled out fracture, but since she had sprained her foot he advised her to avoid putting load on the foot and walk minimum, for next 10/12 days. From that day Aslam would take her to school holding her for support. On third day when leaving for school she lost her balance while trying to hold him and fell down; he offered to pick her up but she was shy, so refused. He insisted that she better not argue and lifted her up in his arms and carried her to the car. She felt shivers run through her adolescent body. But it felt nice in some strange ways and his touch sent current in her budding youthful body. He had held her with one hand around her knee and wound another around her upper torso; his fingers were close to to the base of her left breast but she did not say anything or object to it, but at school he'd not pick her up as she totally refused to be carried that way. After reaching home he would again pick her up and she didn't resist, but this time his fingers were touching her left breast and in a way pressing into her flesh a little. Next day also she felt his fingers on her breast flesh a little up towards her nipple. She felt strange sensations when she felt male fingers touching her breast flesh, and used to shiver a little for a few seconds when his fingers made some movement on my breast. On the fourth day he picked her up holding her by her hips with her breasts touching his shoulders. He said she would be comfortable this way and that time she felt his fingers in the crack between her ass cheeks, but again did not say anything. Next day also he picked her up the same way but he pressedher ass cheeks while holding her and this was causing increased sensations in her body. And on 7 or 8th day he was once again holding her horizontally again but this time his palm was almost cupping her left breast and the middle finger was touching her nipple.
Several times she felt his finger on nipple pressing on it, she felt her panties get a wet spot on her panties when Aslam's fingers touched her breasts. And by now she was enjoying the feel of a male finger on her breast, though initially she thought it was accidental but later she was definite that it was intentional. Since she did not react to the touches, she thought he would never know how much she liked those touches and the sensations caused by them in her budding body. She got better after 10th day and could walk a little; he mischieviously said he missed picking her up and she would go beet red in her face. She asked him why he wanted her to walk with someone's help, but he didn't reply to it, just grinned looking at her.

One day, he reached about 10 minutes late to the school and Riya was waiting for him outside the school. There were some students from a nearly college standing near her were passing lewd comments and were teasing her and some other girls, she ignored them but was feeling embarrassed waiting for the car. Just then she saw her car coming and she felt relaxed; the boys did not stop teasing till the car had stopped near her. Aslam got out of the car and she told him about the boys and their continuous teasing.He got furious and started beating them all, most boys just fled but two of them got good beating from him. She was very impressed with his act of bravery, and liked his strength. In a way she felt strange kind of attraction for him at that time.
"Aaj tum time par aa gaye, varna yeh ladke mujhe pareshan karte rahte" (Today you came in time, otherwise these boys would have continued to tease me), she said.
"Ab kabhi nahi karenge" (Now they will never do).
She looked at him and smled. They drove off silently, but she was recalling the way he had appeared and beaten up the boys to rescue her. She looked at him every two minutes in the viewing mirror from her rear seat. He was calm and composed as if nothing had happened.
About 2 months after this incident Riya had gone to attend a friend's birthday party and by the time it finished it was 10.30pm. She had phoned home so he came to pick her up. As soon as she came out of her friend's house she felt very cold and she cursed herself for not getting any woolens with her as she had thought party would end by 9 since it was winter; and was only in skirt and blouse. He sensed it and pulled out his coat and covered her desite her feeble resistance, for she did not want to wear her servant's clothes. That day he opened the passenger door for her rather than back seat door. She got into the car without saying a word and they drove off. Her house was 3 kms from there so it generally took 10 minutes to cover the distance, but it was foggy night so he was driving at a slower speed. Because of cold there was hardly any traffic on the roads. All of a sudden he touched her cheek asking if she was feeling cold. She was shocked for once but she was already thinking about him and this touch made her shiver with sensations. He smiled and she lowered her eyes but did not reply; he slowed down the car and bending towards her, kissed her on her right cheek.
" Yeh..." (This... ), she wanted to say but did not finish the sentence.
It was so sudden that she did not know how to react for his taking this liberty with her, but she felt shiver run thru her entire body; she felt embarrassed and without saying anything she covered her face with both of her hands. After reaching home he took the car inside the garage while normally he'll drop her near the portico before taking the car in the garage. After switching off the car engine he came to the passenger side and opening the door for her he gently pulled her towards himself and taking her in his arms, he kissed her on her lips and she just kept my eyes closed as if mesmerized by his strong male body.
"Kya kar rahe ho? Koyi dekh lega tab?" (What are you doing? What if someone watches?)
"Andhera hai yahan... koyi nahin dekh sakta" (It's dark here... no one can see.)
"Please chhod do mujhe ab", (Please leave me now)
"Bura laga tumhen?" (You didn't like?)
She did not reply in words and closing her eyes she wrapped her arms around his neck to convey the message. He placed his both hands on her ass cheeks and kneaded them while pulling her towards him. His lips were on her lips again, sucking them and then he inserted his tongue inside her mouth and let it play with her tongue. She felt a big swelling rubbing against her dripping pussy and she knew what it was. She trembled by the heat it radiated taking her fast towards her climax. In another minutes she felt her orgasm hitting in her pussy.
After kissing her for another ten minutes, he pulled her harder to bring her still closer to his body, kissed all over her face and then clutching her ass cheeks he traced the crack between them with his fingers. She was very wet in her panties and her teen body was shaking uncontrollably with an unknown pleasure.
" Fir milogi na?" (Won't you meet again?), he asked kissng near her cleavage.
"Haan" (Yes), she said.
" Main tumhen chodna chahta hoon. Jis din se yahan aaya hoon, tumhari choot ko chodne ke liye taras raha hoon" (I want to fuck you. Ever since I came here I have wanted to fuck you), he muttered squeezing her left breast hard and twisting the nipple while pulling it outwards.
She was beet red in her face hearing these crude words from him, but they sent shivers run across her whole body. She pushed him and ran away hiding her face in her hands.

Last edited by police_bike : 8th July 2009 at 03:21 PM.

Old 8th July 2009
Custom title

salesman91 is hunted by the papparazisalesman91 is hunted by the papparazisalesman91 is hunted by the papparazisalesman91 is hunted by the papparazisalesman91 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 8.59 gb DL: 12.78 gb Ratio: 0.67
3 Behanen, Driver, Mummy, Uncles...epic erotica

Allready posted here yaar....
`·.¸.·´

Old 8th July 2009

radhabarwali is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via MSN to radhabarwali Send a message via Yahoo to radhabarwali
Harish ki aurat ko Aslam jaroor pregnant karegaa.

Old 8th July 2009
Custom title

heeree is hunted by the papparaziheeree is hunted by the papparaziheeree is hunted by the papparaziheeree is hunted by the papparaziheeree is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to heeree
UL: 33.94 mb DL: 256.50 mb Ratio: 0.13
hot hi bhai .................

very nice ...................

Old 8th July 2009
Saadda Haqq Ethe Rakh
Visit my website

coolguy89 is one with the universecoolguy89 is one with the universecoolguy89 is one with the universecoolguy89 is one with the universecoolguy89 is one with the universecoolguy89 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy89
UL: 201.32 gb DL: 164.35 gb Ratio: 1.22
18 years (class 8th)

Last edited by coolguy89 : 8th July 2009 at 04:12 PM.

Old 8th July 2009
Banned
Visit my website

NeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to NeverCamebefore
great

Old 9th July 2009

adnirankari is an unknown quantity at this point
nice stores boy

Old 10th July 2009
Banned
Visit my website

NeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autographNeverCamebefore has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to NeverCamebefore
thanks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls