Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Hindi > BLACKMAIL/FORCE/RAPE sex INDIAN stories - (regular update)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th February 2005

SAFED 'THE WHITE' has received several accoladesSAFED 'THE WHITE' has received several accoladesSAFED 'THE WHITE' has received several accoladesSAFED 'THE WHITE' has received several accolades
UL: 56.30 gb DL: 56.71 gb Ratio: 0.99
a very kinky post. Nice work badboy and lucky_sim. Continue the post :clap:

Old 9th February 2005

lucky_sim_10 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 40.03 gb DL: 46.39 gb Ratio: 0.86
Thanks for the complements
Here comes the next part

Part II

The Maid's Husband Returns

It was August end and the heat was still unbearable. Anita’s husband Amit had to go on official tour for two days. She had just finished packing the clothes for him. Amit just could not do anything on his own. All throughout the afternoon she had been busy with the packing. Everything had to be kept vests, underwears, handkerchiefs, which shirt to wear with which trouser. Not only that it had to be explained to him as well. He had said that he would come late, have dinner and leave by the Rajdhani Express at 11 p. m.

It was now evening. After sending off the children Vipin and Varsha to play along with the neighbour’s 14 year old daughter, she heaved a sigh of relief. She stripped and had a bath, letting the cold water cool her shapely body. There was nobody in the house, so she emerged nude from the bathroom and looked at herself in the full length mirror. This was among the few vanities she permitted herself.

She was fair, slim and despite two children her breasts were still firm. A thin waist, shapely pubic hair and long hairless legs. She admired her gold necklace with the heart shaped pendant; a present from Amit. Pretty it was! Gold bangles! Four on one wrist. She had taken off the Omega watch for the bath which she usually wore on the other wrist. That was also a gift from Amit. Anklets! Yes, silver but she was thinking of buying a golden chain for them and Amit had promised her those as well. She had deliberately got very dainty toe rings made so that they would not hurt whenever she went for the morning jog with Amit. Being barefooted in the house was no problem.

Not bad at all, she said to herself. Suddenly she shuddered. The Bhasu incident! God! That was a real tough one. Thankfully he had not returned. At times she still felt that it was a nightmare. That man had violated her in the span of one hour as could not be imagined. Immediately after the incident she had thought of dismissing Lakshmi but then she had thought that Lakshmi was as much of a sufferer at the hands of her husband Bhasu as she herself had suffered so why penalize the poor lady. She opened the almirah, sprayed perfume under the arms and in the pubic area, slipped on a pair of bra and panty. She sat under the fan for a while, then got up draped a light blue cotton saree along with a matching sleeveless blouse. Anita again went to the mirror, picked up a comb and straightened her hair. She looked at her manicured hands. The nail polish was intact. No need to apply it again. She thought of applying a pinch of sindur in the parting of her hair;then thought she sould do it late. Picking up the latest issue of “Cosmopolitan” she went into the drawing room and sitting on the sofa started browsing through it.

After barely five minutes, the doorbell rang.

“Who could it be?” She thought. Surely the children could not be back so soon and Amit had said that he would be late. She got up and looked through the magic eye, but she saw nobody. Since it was still sunny outside she decided to check out the person who had rung the bell. Perhaps someone playing the prank! As soon as she opened the latch of the door a pair of powerful hands opened the door. It was Bhasu.

“Bhasu, you?”was all that escaped from her lips. Bhasu, the drunkard husband of her maid Lakshmi. Back again. And it was just now that she was feeling relieved to have perhaps seen the last of him.

“Mem Sahib. Please. ”he said closing the door behind him.

“Why have you come here?” she said in the most stern voice she could manage.

“Mem Sahib, you must be very angry with me. Please sit down. ”

He put his hands on her bare shoulders and made her sit on the sofa. Immediately Anita started wishing that she should have put on something more that would not have left her shoulders almost bare but what could be worn in this heat?

Bhasu sat on the floor where her feet were kept. With his eyes focussed on her feet, he started playing with her anklet and started speaking.

“Mem Sahib. I am very sorry for what happened last time. But what could I do? I was helpless. ”

She pulled her feet away from him. “Helpless? How?”

“Mem Sahib. I had told U that your husband fucks my wife. ”

“What rubbish?” Anita said incredulously and tried to pull her foot further away but he had got hold of it again in his grip. He kept on twirling the anklet round and round her ankle and gradually his hand started moving towards her knee.

“What are you doing, Bhasu? Leave me and go immediately. Anybody may come in any time. ” Anita said.

Bhasu acted as if he had not even heard her.

”Mem Sahib, I don’t like to fuck Lakshmi. You know her hair there are very thick. I like your style. Very pretty. I like to fuck you. ”

Anita blushed. How could she carry on talking to this man when he was so keen to discuss her pubic hair and whose comments were so lewd. His hands were now on her upper thighs.

“You said that you were sorry. ” She reminded him.

“Of course I am but what to do about this?”

He picked her foot and kept its sole on his hardening groin.

“And Mem Sahib, your nail polish is very nice. Please unzip this and play with it. ”

“No, please go. Now. ”

She tried to remove his hand which was at her panty.

“Anita. ”

His voice was suddenly rough.

“Don’t you understand the language of love? Must I always hurt you to make you do things?”

“What do you want? The last time you had said that you would not come back. ”Anita cried.

“What do I want? If you remember the last time I had told you that when I come next I do not want to see any clothes on you. You should have undressed immediately. Do it. Now. No don’t get up just as yet. Bend and unzip the fly first. ”

Grimacing Anita bent down and unzipped Bhasu’s fly.

“Please, Bhasu. Don’t start all this again. Lakshmi told me that you had improved. I……I just do not like this. ” Anita almost begged him.

“You appear to be one of those who respond only after getting hurt. Would you like a similar slap?Now pull it out. Put your hand inside and take out the cock darling. ”

Bhasu said mockingly.

Anita took his cock out. It was as frighteningly dark and thick with the loose foreskin over the hood, as she remembered it to be and was fully erect. She wondered how he managed to get an erection so soon.

“Now while you get rid of your blouse, put your pretty feet on this and play with it. ” Bhasu said.

“Why, oh why? My husband will be coming. Come some other time if you must. ” Anita was in tears.

“Some other time also I will come, darling. Don’t worry. And I know very well who comes when. Will you do it or do I have to tear it off your body?” Bhasu threatened.

As Anita unhooked the blouse, he stared at her breasts clad in the transparent bra. Hesitatingly, she unhooked the bra also and kept it on the sofa besides her. She then complied with Bhasu’s instructions and took his cock between her feet. She started pulling and releasing the foreskin. In the process precum started leaking and smeared her toes. He however kissed her toes and licked them clean.

“Now get up and strip. Don’t look so aghast. You are not a holy person whom I come to visit. I come to fuck you. Should I tell you a secret? I have fucked almost all the women where Lakshmi works. ”

What rubbish! Anita thought. It seems he has lost his bearings, but how to get rid of him.

He paused for a while drinking in Anita's virtually nude body except for the panty.

“But, ” Bhasu carried on, “your pussy and your tight buttocks are the sexiest. Here let me help you. ” He pulled the flimsy panty down in one tug.

“Not only is your pussy the sexiest but the tightest. That is why I came back. I knew that you are not fucked regularly. By the way why do all rich women wear panty? It is so small it hides nothing. Just a bit of pussy but nothing at all in the buttocks. Lakshmi does not wear them. And this bra? It is fully netted. I see them hanging in the shops. Even when you were wearing them, your nipples could be clearly seen. You want people to see them, don’t you?”

“This man is crazy. ” Anita thought but she could not help feeling a bit of pride that after ten years of marriage and regular sex she was still tight. But felt ashamed that this praise was from someone like Bhasu.

“If you liked the compliment about your pussy, you can thank me. ” It was as if Bhasu had read her thoughts.

Anita blushed but kept quiet.

Bhasu was still sitting on the floor.

“Get rid of those tears and come closer. ”he said.

He started feeling Anita right from the feet upwards. His face he kept close to her pussy.

“Lovely smell. ” He said “You were expecting your husband or someone else?”

His hands were at her buttocks while his tongue was probing open the lips of her pussy. He tried to shove the index finger of one hand in her ass hole while the other felt her breasts.

“No, not there. ”Anita said resolutely.

“Then where, love? Oh the same lovely tits! Mmmmm! Listen, I do not need to be told what to do and what not to. ”

Bhasu said thrusting his tongue inside her pussy.

“Okay turn around and bend now. ”

“No. ”Anita remained firm.

He swiftly caught hold of one arm and twisted it so that she had to bend.

“Now spread your legs and don’t disobey me even once or you will get even more hurt than you did last time. And don’t try this drama. I know that you are enjoying this. Wow what is this? A pretty tattoo! Right on your buttocks. Went to the shop and got it done. There you don’t feel any shame undressing in front of an unknown man. ”

“No, This can be done in the home only. ”Anita protested.

“Shut up! I do not need any explanation. ” He barked.

With his fingers at the curvature of her feet he started sliding both his hands till her pussy and gave a tight whack on her bottocks.

“You know one of the reasons I come to fuck you is the shape you give to these. ”

Bhasu then pulled the cheeks of her buttocks apart and saw the tiny ass hole. He tried to insert a finger but it was too tight and Anita gasped.

“Today you are not wearing the chain around your waist. Girdle, you said it was. The gold one. It went well with your body. Anyway, go and get some vaseline. ”

“No, please no. You can do it otherwise. You have done it otherwise. Why insist there?” Anita pleaded.

Bhasu laughed.

“Did I say I would do it there? Go and get it. ”

Anita hesitated.

“Come on. Be quick. As it is you walk around nude in the house so why this hestation?” Bhasu said.

She went to the bedroom leaving all her clothes in the drawing room only. As she pulled the drawer of the dressing table she saw that Bhasu was there with all her clothes and alternatively sniffing her panty and bra.

“ You want to be fucked or you want to be left alone? I will do one thing which is quite fair. Give me your finger. Hmm. Very nice” Bhasu said licking it.

Holding her hand with both of his hands he directed it towards her pussy and inserted it for a second before pulling it out. Anita’s finger was wet with her secretions. Bhasu slowly licked it clean.

“See, ” he said “You are all wet and dying to get fucked. So far as the Vaseline is there apply it liberally on your ass hole. Don’t ask me if I will fuck you there or not. It is for your own benefit. ”

“But I have fucked you so often that ------ what?”Bhasu stopped.

“Not so often. ” Anita replied firmly. “You did that once and without my consent. ”

“I am so sorry. I should have done it more. Is that what you wanted to say?” Bhasu sneeringly asked.

Anita remained quiet. How could one argue with this man!

“What I was saying was that there should be some conversation between us also. So first tell me is your husband’s cock bigger than mine? Come on now, don’t feel shy. What is there to feel shy now? Or is there?”

He said making a mock attempt to put a finger up her ass hole.

“Look, if you remain quiet you will get into trouble. Did I not tell you what Lakshmi’s pussy is like. Like a jungle. And yours is like a well maintained garden. So you should also tell me about your husband’s cock. So what is his cock like?”

“ Same as yours. ”Anita mumbled.

“Not like that. Say that both our cocks are similar. But the colour must be different. Right?”

God! This time he had planned humiliation. Well, if that has to be, so be it.

“Yes, your cock and my husband’s cock are similar except for the colour. 'she replied with a straight face.

“Good. Then you can very well imagine that he is fucking you when I get down to it. Does he fuck you daily? If you want you can also ask me whether I fuck Lakshmi daily. ”

Anita again remained quiet.

“Come on! ”Bhasu persisted.

“Not daily but every alternate day. 'she replied truthfully.

“Say, my husband fucks me every alternate day. And look at poor me. What is my fault? Why should I get to fuck you so rarely? Is it fair?Look what a shame for a pretty lady. The cock is losing its erection. Get down to sucking it immediately. ”

There was absolutly no way out. Last time he did the job and got away. This time he has hundreds of queries in addition to the fucking part.

As she bent down, Bhasu said “First tease it with your nipples. They are so erect I just don’t feel like ignoring them. Lakshmi’s are all black but yours are so chocolatey in colour. ”

This constant comparison with Lakshmi was getting on Anita’s nerves. She bent and made her nipples touch his cock briefly and before he could say much she took the head in her mouth. After the previous incident she had got over her inhibitions about sucking and getting the discharge in her mouth. Even Amit had been surprised. Pleasantly.

“Yes, that is better. ” He caught hold of her hair with one hand and started the rhythm. She too cooperated hoping that he would discharge soon and go away. Without her knowledge he had smeared his fingers and the thumb with the vaseline that she had brought. Slowly he took his index finger of the other hand at the tip of her ass hole and suddenly thrust it in slightly.

Anita started to get up but her hair were in his hand.

“See, no problem, whatsoever. This hole has also been given for men to insert their cocks. For instance at times there may be two men wanting to fuck you at the same time. And you can oblige them. But if you don’t like this I will do something else. Leave the cock or would you like to carry on sucking it?Lie on the bed, fold your legs, the soles of your feet should be in the air, the knees close to your tits, arms apart. If you move your arms I will break your teeth. Don’t think I have come here to fool around. ”He said threateningly.

Bhasu placed himself between her legs, his cock at the entry of her pussy. He then started licking the nape of her neck, right upto her ear. After that he thrust his tongue inside her ear, brought it over her lips, licked the upper lip very slowly, sucked the lower lip, then pried open her mouth with his tongue and thrust his tongue inside. This time he appeared to be an expert in titillating Anita.

“Give me your tongue. ”he whispered.

Anita’s body was on fire. She was wondering why Bhasu was not doing what he had come to do. Why was he not fucking her? Why this tease? Did he want her to beg? Oh God, what did he want?

She did not have to be told to give him her tongue. They both sucked at each other’s tongues wildly. This time he did not taste all that foul either. All the while his hands were at her armpits, gently pulling the sparse hair. Now he focussed his attention on to her nipples. First he blew at them and then encircled the aerol with his tongue alternating between one nipple and the other. He kept on doing this till the nipples were fully erect. Even now he gently flicked his tongue over them but did not take them in his mouth.

Anita wanted to move her hands, pull his head on to her nipples but when she attempted he repeated the warning. She desperately wanted him to suck them. They were aching with anticipation and with constant teasing. All the realisation that he was Lakshmi’s husband was forgotten. His cock was still where it was: with leaking precum at the entry of her pussy.

Suddenly Bhasu got up.

“Last time I had fucked you. This time you are at liberty to fuck me. I will lie on the bed. You will sit on me. Yes, you can take the cock in your pussy, bend and tease me with your nipples. ”

Anita was in a dilemma. Should she sit on his cock? She again saw it. It was dark and reddish. She herself was fair and pink. He had already fucked her. Did once more make any difference? As it is she was dying to be fucked. On the other hand what about the vows that she and Amit had taken together?Should she knowingly and willingly get fucked by another man and that too a maid's husband. If it was forcible sex it could be condoned but could she herself take it inside her pussy. That was the right of only Amit.

“Come on, come on. I don’t have all evening even if you do. All the other Mem Sahibs get fucked immediately and you are acting so pricey. Don’t tell me that you have not been fucked before by anybody else. I know these rich types. Lakshmi herself told me that she has seen photographs of you almost nude on the beach where there are so many people. ”

God! Lakshmi had seen the album when at Amit’s insistence she had worn that bikini that had been purchased from Mumbai. She had been extremely self conscious initially but gradually had enjoyed being the cynosure of all eyes. Even Amit was very happy.

She sat on his stomach and bent to offer him her nipples. Her cock was near her stomach and since it was at full erection it was touching her belly button.

“Place your feet in my armpits. I like to feel pretty feet near me and yours are so pretty. Nail polished, anklets and toe rings. You wear toe rings because you are married? Good girl! I thought so. See how lousy Lakshmi is! Who can get an erection with her by the side?”

Anita could feel the precum leaking from his cock and sticking to her stomach right down to her pubic hair. He again did not take the nipple in his mouth, but kept on nibbling lightly at the nipples.

A phone call disturbed them. Anita picked up the cordless phone to answer it. As she said “hello” he bit her nipple. As Anita gasped, he tried to lift her hips up with both his hands. Their eyes met and somehow an unsaid agreement was reached. She did not resist but went along with the pressure applied by Bhasu and cooperated in lifting her hips. He aimed his cock at the pussy and left her. She sat down on it and it slipped in so smoothly that Anita felt as if a tremendous burden had been lifted off her. Due to her weight it went deep inside her and almost touched the cervix. Anita gasped. She disconnected the phone without even listening as to who was at the other end and experienced an orgasm even without the strokes. This was sheer bliss.

“Don”t squeeze my cock. ”

Bhasu said mockingly. He caught hold of both of her breasts and squeezed them. With the pressure of his hands he made her take a few strokes by rising and falling on his cock in which she cooperated by picking her pussy away and falling on him. This made a plonk noise and embedded his cock fully inside her pussy each time she came down on it. It was a wonderful sight in the mirror. His thick dark tool virtually disappearing in the folds of Anita’s creamy pussy.

He again dislodged her, made her lie down, kept one foot on his shoulder and thrust his cock again into her slippery pussy.

Old 9th February 2005

part IInd continues

His hands were at her nipples pulling them. Soon they were back at her ass cheeks pulling them apart. After a few strokes of fulling withdrawing the cock and again pushing it in to the hilt they both approached a common orgasm. They shuddered and held one another tightly. Finally he shot a squirt of sperm inside her and suddeenly loosened himself.

Even in that heavenly state with Bhasu’s cock deep inside her, Anita hoped that this time she would be as lucky as the last time and not get pregnant. Please God, she sent a silent prayer.

Spent they both lay there quietly for five minutes.

“If you must lie here all naked please do so by all means but I have to go. ” Bhasu said.

Shocked she looked at the watch. It was 6. 45 p. m. The children would be back any time. She rushed into the bathroom and washed herself of all the stickiness and the saliva. Her clothes were outside so she emerged naked after patting herself dry. Bhasu was sitting in the drawing room fully clothed. He was playing with her panty.

“I am taking this with me. It will remind me of your smell. ”

He said matter of factly.

“And yes, if you want things to be even tell your husband that he is most welcome to fuck Lakshmi. ”

He came close to her, licked both her nipples, then sucked them till they were erect again, and winked at her.

“You are so shameless! Standing in the drawing room and getting your nipples sucked by a man not your husband! What if somebody can see you from the other building? Anyway you will wait for me. Won’t you? I knew that you wanted to be fucked but your husband’s invisible presence was holding you back. I helped you, did I not by taking the initiative and again fucking you whereas you were supposed to do it this time?”

Anita found her voice. “I never said that I would do it. And people don’t peep here. ”

“Sure, you didn’t. And because people don’t peep you don’t mind getting your tits sucked. Oh, I should have known. They don’t peep that is why you sleep and move around naked. Now just turn around and bend if you want me to leave quickly. ”

As Anita turned around he quickly inserted a full finger in her ass.

“Oooh. ” She virtually screamed.

He had unzipped his fly and quickly thrust his cock replacing the finger inside her ass, placed his hands at her pubic bone and pulled. It went in gradually.

“See, no trouble at all. ” He again withdrew and thrust it in.

The sensation that Anita was feeling was very unusual but not unpleasant. It somehow filled her totally.

After a few thrusts, he however withdrew it and zipped his fly.

“Next time. Meanwhile you can try it with your husband. It will just smoothen the passage. I like it because it is tighter. Always tighter than pussies. ”

Anita was still trying to come to terms with the fact this huge cock had entered her ass. She heard the click of the door as he left.

What was that Bhasu had said. She was dying to get fucked and he had helped her. Perhaps he was right. She felt a bit ashamed at her own weakness. Anyway what had happened had happened. She again went into the bathroom and washed all her private parts thoroughly. She wondered whether he really fucked everyone. Liar! And how cunningly he had shoved his cock in her ass! She smiled alone. But it was good that vaseline had been liberally applied or it could have been painful. It was also good that Amit was leaving otherwise he would be wondering as to why her nipples were all red. She would certainly try out on Amit all that she had learnt today.

The clock struck seven. There was no time to lose. She hurriedly fumbled in the Almirah for a panty. Within five minutes she had put on her saree, applied a pinch of sindur in the parting of her hair, some light lipstick and was waiting for the children and her husband.

Old 9th February 2005
Respect Mah Authoritah
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: Winner - Uploaders Category    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
krazydude has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazydude has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazydude has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to krazydude
UL: 2.02 gb DL: 1.94 gb Ratio: 1.04
good going dude

Old 9th February 2005
XB's Story King

taxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps database
UL: 15.65 gb DL: 24.46 gb Ratio: 0.64
Keep it up Badboy

Old 9th February 2005

Another Rape Storey of a Indian Housewife

Taken By Neighbours

Vijay always cherished the fresh cool morning breeze in between the occasional sips of Darjeeling tea.

But it was a luxury he could hardly afford even a month back. His morning aerobics and after that his office always kept him occupied. Things have been different ever since he retired. Now he would get up early only to enjoy the morning freshness. Certainly, he was enjoying retired life. His son, Rohit was in the United States doing his Masters. At times Vijay longed to see him again. Of course, he makes it a point to get in touch over the phone once every week. Besides, there is Shila, ever so understanding and considerate. Vijay felt lucky to have her as his wife. Now, when she is away visiting her old mother in Poona, he missed her.

Mornings were always tough for Sohini. Arranging breakfast for the family, preparing their three year old son Akash for the kindergarten school he attended and helping her husband Raman while he ran around the whole house getting ready for office. It was worse on days when Raman didn't have time to drop off Akash at school and she had to take him to school. She yanked Akash from the breakfast table, almost dragging the child to the bedroom.

"Where's my socks?" Raman was impatient.

"You'll find them in the closet" She replied all the time divesting Akash of his sleeping suit….

Movements on the driveway brought Vijay back from the spell. He leaned over the balcony trying to get a view…he could see the child running towards the gate. Raman was getting into his Maruti car and yelling at Akash to follow suit. Vijay held his breath in anticipation…he knew she would emerge from the house any moment. When she did, he moved back a little to make sure that nobody notices him. Everything about her was stirring his carnal senses…tall and slim with her hair tied back in a ponytail. She was wearing a housecoat with a shawl draped around her. He guessed her to be around thirty. Ever since they had moved in as a tenant, he had searched for opportunities to let her know his feelings. He had to do something before his wife returned. Suddenly he struck upon the idea…Vikram can be his perfect partner in this. Vikram has been his friend since school. Together it would be easy for them even if she turned out to be unwilling. Vijay picked up the cordless phone…

With her husband and son gone, Sohini could afford to laze around for a couple of hours before getting on with the household cores. Inside the bedroom, she stood in front of the dressing table searching for blemishes on her face. There were none. Usually, she took care of herself and that included a visit to the gym every other day to stay in shape. Slowly she got out of the nightee and panties she was wearing. Naked she ran her hands over her shapely breasts and flat stomach. She moved back a little to get a full view. Thank God, she was long legged. She turned around gently caressing her high hips.

"Shit, I shouldn't behave like a sex starved housewife." She thought. No doubt, Raman was a very caring and understanding husband. She couldn't complain about her sex life either.

Then, she thought about Vijay uncle upstairs. Sohini knew he desired her…a woman can tell that from the way a man looked at her. A bit of flirting was fine but that was all that she could dare to do. She walked over to the closet and took out a navy blue long skirt with a matching white top. She felt comfortable wearing skirts while working…

It took Vijay no time to convince Vikram that this was the most opportune time to get intimately acquainted with her.

"The husband is in office and the kid at school" Vijay winked "But remember there's no way back when it gets going. We may have to force her."

"That's fine. Against the two of us she stands little chance" Vikram agreed.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's get going"

Sohini was watching TV when the doorbell rang

"Who is it?" She called peeping into the door eye. She could see Vijay uncle and with him was another gentleman. She opened the door.

"Sohini beti, can you arrange for a cup of tea for us. Meet my friend Vikram. You must have seen him earlier"

"Many a times" She laughed.

"Just make yourselves comfortable. It will take me two minutes to get the tea ready" She said as they walked past her and settled on the sofa.

Inside the kitchen she could feel the tension building up. Is this just a casual visit or are they upto something? She started raking her brains trying to come up with ideas on how to tackle them in case they had some ulterior motives.

The tea was hot and stimulating and so was the woman sitting in front.

"How is your son doing in school?" Vijay asked

"Fine. Every morning he seems quite eager to go to school. Sort of likes it."

Just then the telephone started ringing.

"Excuse me" She got up and answered the phone.

It was Raman "Honey, can you check whether I have left my credit card on the dressing table."

"Give me a minute" She kept the receiver aside and disappeared into the bedroom.

Vikram looked at Vijay. He could make out the burning desire in his friend's eyes. In the meantime Sohini had returned and was talking over the phone. There was something about a credit card, Vikram could make out. The two friends exchanged glances and stood up. The time had come. Like moths drawn to the flame slowly they started moving towards her.

"Don't forget to buy Akash's books." She thought of telling Raman that Vijay uncle and his friend were with her. But something held her back. "That's all, dear, bye." was all that she managed to say. Putting down the phone she wandered for a moment why she didn't tell Raman. Was she being a willing conspirator?

What if Vijay uncle is just on courtesy visit, she thought.

She turned and froze. Her admirers were standing hardly a foot away from her…and then she knew. But before she could react Vijay drew her in a tight bear hug.

"What's this? Stop it, I say, stop it" She shouted, fighting to free herself from his embrace.

Then she felt hands all over her…cupping, fondling and caressing her intimately. She managed to bring her hands to his chest and pushed with all her strength. Vijay staggered from the blow but continued holding her in his embrace.

Vikram could feel his growing male hardness as his hands continued pawing her through the clothes. But this won't help, he knew. His hands moved to the waistband of her skirt and tore it off with all his strength. It fell in a heap around her feet.

"Oh God" she gasped remembering that she was not wearing any underwear. The hands had stopped groping at her. She managed to look back at him over her shoulders. He was mesmerised by what he had unveiled.

"Vijay look, she doesn't even want us to waste time on her underwear."

"No." She protested. "I hate you for what you're doing to me."

Suddenly Vijay released her from his bear hug. As she staggered to retain her balance he thrust his hand between her thighs.

"Oh God! No." She cried out. Caught in the throes of her sudden orgasm she had to lean on Vijay for support. His invading fingers were working her to a feverish pitch. She totally lost control of her movements as her orgasm flooded down his fingers. The next thing she knew was Vijay picking her up in his arms. She clung to him for support as he walked into the bedroom. She knew she had little control over what is to follow. Only one thing seemed certain…sex. As Vijay dropped her on the bed, Vikram walked over to her. He didn't bother to unbutton her shirt. Instead he tore it off exposing her naked breasts. As if in a trance, she watched them hurriedly undress and join her.

She felt too tired to get up. The monotonous hum of the ceiling fan was making her feel sleepy. She turned over on her back starring at the ceiling. She felt sore between her thighs, the throbbing sensation in her vagina yet to subside. Vijay hadn't spent much time on the preliminaries. Of course, she was wet from the sudden orgasm they had inflicted upon her. She could vividly recollect every minute of the orgy. Her arms tightly wrapped around Vijay…the bed creaking under the fury of their coupling…her shrill little gasps…the wild upward surging of her loins. Vikram was kneeling just beside them on the bed…his manhood erect and throbbing. Then Vijay came. She hardly had time to breathe before the warm shrinking organ inside her was replaced by a hard and throbbing one as Vikram embraced her. And it was in his arms that she climaxed. Sohini found it difficult to believe that. After all, Vikram was almost a stranger. She had read somewhere that women were capable of enjoying multiple sexual intercourses. She hadn't believed it then. But now she knew. She had never experienced a climax like that before. With Raman she often felt contended…but this was just beyond her control. Her hands and legs held onto him fiercely. And then it hit her like a sea wave…her shrieks and the next instant a hand on her mouth smothering her. Her tormentors left almost immediately…

When Raman came home that evening he found her in bed complaining of severe headache.

"But we have invited Vijay uncle for dinner today." Raman was telling her.

Sohini felt irritated. "Why don't you go out and have dinner. Take Akash along with you. By the time you're back I hope to feel much better."

Nice little alibi. She didn't want to meet Vijay now. It was too much for her to handle...scared that her animosity towards him might show. Of course, she couldn't afford to let Raman know.

"That's fine." Raman replied and left the bedroom.

Sohini could hear him talking to Akash. "Can you go upstairs and tell Vijay uncle that we are going out for dinner."

Vijay could hear his heart throbbing as he knocked on the door. What if she had already told Raman…and dinning out was just an alibi to get him face to face.

The door opened and Raman stood in front of him…not with a frown as he had expected but with a courteous smile on his face.

"Vijay uncle, Sohini is down with a severe headache. So maybe we have to go out and have dinner."

The tension eased away. So she hadn't uttered a word to Raman. They were safe. Then the idea flashed through his mind.

"Frankly, I would prefer to skip dinner. Why don't you and Akash go ahead."

Inside the bedroom Sohini froze on hearing Vijay talk to Raman. The brute had the courage to rape her and then talk to Raman without a trace of guilt in his voice. It was a strange feeling…anger mixed with tension. Should she run out and tell Raman everything to tear apart the mask the brute was wearing? She decided not to. More so because Akash was there.

She could hear Raman requesting Vijay to come along. But Vijay kept on refusing him politely. The tension was building up inside. What was he upto? She was finding it difficult to breathe.

"Don't bother about me Raman. You two go ahead. I'll just check up with Sohinibeti how she feels now" She heard Vijay saying.

Then she knew. But she felt numb and paralysed. It was fear…the fear of a prey faced to face with the predator.

"Sohini" She heard Raman calling her. "We will be back in an hour." The door slammed shut and minutes later the car engine coming to life. Soon they were gone.

She could hear the wild thumps of her heart. Where was Vijay? Has he gone upstairs?

A rustling noise of somebody entering the bedroom.

"No. Don't you dare to come near me" She cried out. She could hear his footsteps approaching her. Her hands and legs were refusing to obey her. Before she could move away he had her pinned to the bed.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She started crying.

This was not the time to show mercy. Deftly, his hands moved under the housecoat she was wearing and violently tore off her panties.

"Ouch" She cried out. He pushed the housecoat above her waist and thrust is face between her thighs inhaling the musk of her sex. Tentatively he started licking her.

"Oh God" She shuddered trying to push him away with all her strength. Raman never did that to her. But Vijay refused to budge. Soon she lost control again… her hips bucking frantically as his tongue reached new depths inside her.

When he was through, he arranged the housecoat properly around her.

"Where do I keep this?" He had her torn panties in his hand.

She started sobbing. "What have I done to you to deserve this?"

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it. The way you moaned belies your words. Actually, the problem is that you will never admit you enjoyed it with anybody other than your husband. With Raman did you ever feel the way you did with us? How about a little arrangement between the three of us that nobody else will know of?"

"Stop it." She cried out. "I'm a happily married mother, not a sex starved creature like you. Anyway, its no use arguing. Can you, at least, leave me alone?"

He did.

Next day Sohini decided not to stay back home and give Vijay and Vikram another opportunity. She took Akash to school and spent the rest of the day with a friend. Raman picked them up on his way back from the office. That night Sohini had an overwhelming desire to make love with Raman and they did...

Later, sleep alluded her. Beside her Raman was in deep slumber. Their lovemaking was more satisfying emotionally than physically. Suddenly she felt like recollecting her memories of the orgy yesterday. Strangely, every bit of it was still vivid in her memory. With a startle she realised that her single partner conjugal life can no longer satisfy her. For a couple of hours the soul and the animal fought tooth and nail.

The soul warned "Doesn't your husband and child matter to you? They love you, adore you. And this is what you do in return? Is this what your education and upbringing taught you? Don't let a moment's passion get the better of you."

The animal replied with sarcasm. "Don't kid yourself. You want it to happen again. Your husband can never show you the heights of carnal passion. Go enjoy it yourself. Don't listen to that crap about your love for your family. They will never get to know of it if you are careful."

She thought about the situation again and again…

Vijay stood on the balcony enjoying the early morning chill in the air. It was time for Akash to leave for school. He was expecting to find them on the driveway underneath any moment. Yesterday, Sohini had upset all their plans by spending the whole day somewhere else. If she did that today, then he planned to feign sickness. That, he hoped, would convince Raman that Sohini should stay back to take care of him. The next moment he saw Akash running towards the car with Raman close on his heels. Vijay held back his breath in anticipation. He expected her to emerge any moment and then he would know whether she was staying back. When she emerged his heart skipped a beat. She wore a house coat with a shawl draped around her. She was definitely not leaving. She turned her head and looked up. Their eyes met…

Vijay called on her immediately after Raman and Akash left.

"It has to be both of you." She had said refusing to open the door. She knew both of them would come.

It would be the starting of a entirely new relationship …admirers becoming lovers…mutual passions

would extend their carnal pursuits far beyond the limits she had known. It would always be a threesome and nothing, absolutely nothing will be forbidden, even those she had never dared to experience within the confines of her conjugal bed…exhibitionism – and plain coitus - in quick succession, doggy fashion, woman on top, rocking chair, side by side, standing – or the numbers game, 6 and 9 – or oral sex – or rear entry and the sandwich. Sohini shuddered in anticipation of the endless possibilities.

She sat down in front of the dressing table and began preparing herself for her lovers…carefully choosing her makeup and attire.

When the doorbell rang again she knew they had come.

She let them in and closed the door behind her. No words were spoken…there was no need for any either. Hands undid the belt of the blue knee-length silk robe she wore. It didn't matter to her whose

hands they were. Then she was divested of the robe. Underneath she was naked.

"I'm so hot!" She moaned. "So damned hot!"

The idea of two men in bed with her filled Sohini with both alarm and an odd excitement she had never before experienced. He heart pounded wildly and she began to moan, to simper.

Vikram moved between her legs, holding her thighs apart. She felt the swollen knob searching for entry. Several times it moved over the orifice that it wanted to stopper and then rammed savagely forward. It entered her like a ripping blade and moved steadily inward. By the time she felt his testicles press against her buttocks, she had given herself completely up to the pleasure. Her panic had entirely vanished and she was jerking and twisting with lust.

Vikram tumbled on the bed drawing her with him so that they lay side by side. Sohini was still savouring the feel of his male hardness inside her. Then his arms went around holding her in a vice like grip against him.

"Ouch!" She cried out. "You are hurting me."

Vikram didn't even bother to answer…she got it the next instant.

She felt Vijay running his hands along the split of her rear cheeks. He quickly found out what he was searching for – the soft opening of her rectum.

Sohini felt panic. She had never done that before.

"No! No!" She struggled to pull herself free. But there was no way she could move away from Vikram.

Vijay's fingers were lubricating the aperture.

"Please. Please!" She begged. There was a momentary relief as the fingers left her.

She braced herself for the inevitable. Still her body cried out with sudden agony as he drove his organ forward to spread her anal cavity to receive the shaft.

When she cried out, both men became motionless, waiting until the shooting pain left her. As her sphincter began to relax, she felt the pain ebbing. Her body must have displayed the decrease in pain, because both men began to pump, to thrust themselves into her at the same time. She could feel the thin tissue that separated their shafts stretching. She had never felt such a delightful sensation. They were taking her to the heights of ecstasy. She knew that they also must be able to feel one another's shaft inside of her. How could they help but feel them? Each thrust and they drove into each other, their shafts pressing together on either side of the thin dividing wall.

Vijay reached his climax first. His tool throbbed and expanded until she thought she would not be able to stretch anymore to accommodate him. She thought she would be torn apart. Then she felt the hot streams of sperm hosing inside her, gushing into her bowels again and again.

Vikram groaned like a man who had been stabbed. He drove himself into her to the hilt and exploded just as the dam within her broke.

The tautness immediately began to leave her body. She lay between them limply, waiting for them to pull their organs from her front and rear cavities. When Vijay pulled back, she experienced a pain equal to that she had felt when he had entered her. She clutched at Vikram's shoulders, digging her nails into his flesh. And then they were both out of her. Her head was swimming and she closed her eyes. Her entire body seemed to be filled with pain; pain in her head, her rectum and her vagina. It seemed to come from all points of her body to cloud her thoughts and force her to moan without control.

Satiated but too exhausted, she sighed. How could she do without the passion that she experienced today? She knew there was no way she could refuse them in future.

No doubt, Vikram's idea of hiring an apartment that could be their love nest seemed a good one. At least, they could get away from prying and suspicious eyes. They had discussed the arrangements at length and they appeared fine. Well all of them save one. Though apparently it was embarrassing but every time she thought of it her adrenalins started flowing. Vijay had insisted that in their love nest she should always be naked.

Dear Friends

If You like the stories then please comment and add a rep

Old 9th February 2005

One More Storey, An Indian Student Blackmailed for her admit card in college

Blackmail With Enjoyment

Hello friends, I am Pooja. I am 21 years old. I have good figure 36-24-34. I Have light brown color pointed nipples. I am sharing a incident with you. That was my final year in collage. Due to short of my attendence I was not getting my admit card.One of my friends advoice me to meet Ali Khan. He is a very good looking guy. He is also a member of collage union.

My friend introduce me to Ali. He told me that he will try his best to solve my problem. He take required information about me like roll no, course , year, my phone no. etc. and told me that he will contact me as soon as he get my admit card.

After few two day he give me a call at my home and told that he got my admit card but he is leaveing for delhi today for some important work and will back in 2-3 weeks. He told me to collect my admit card from his house as he is busy in his packing. He told me me his address and told me to collect admit card before evening. My exams were starting from next week so I decide to get my admit card from his house.

In half an hour I reached his house. It was around 8 in morning. He receive me at his house and ask me to come inside. As I entered inside he close the door. He bring two cold drink bottles from his fridge and give me one and sit down beside me with other bottle and start drinking and chating with me. I asked him “where are about other members of his family”. Ali gave me a cunning smile and told me that “No body is in his home today , all are in wedding party”. I ask him about admit card then he told me boldly that “dear Pooja if you want your admit card then you have to pay for it”. I ask him “what you want?”. Ali is very close to my body now. He boldly one hand on my shoulder and one hand on my stomach. His breath is hot, he smile to me that in a way that he hold the card. His eyes on my big boob. Now I understand what he want. I told him “No way”. Then he told me “Ok if want to waste your one year, no problem”. Ali told me that nothing is wrong in doing all this,. And then he told me that is a deal “GIVE and Take”.

My resistence becames week. Ali touch my thigh. it is very smooth like silk. He kiss very smoothly on my cheek and shoulder and my hand and fingers. Slowly reached my lip. Now his hand hold me very firm. I loose my strength to resist and feeling hot now. Ali take out 2 brandy. I shocked. I never had liquor in my life. This is the first time that I drank the brandy I do not want to lose my face to him. Ali said It is up to you, If you are OK everything will be OK.

My heart start beating up. Ali told me its now or never, If you refuse me you will not get your admit card. My head is full of fear. Ali touch my silver lining black blouse from the shoulder like resting his hand. His hand nearing my face and my lips. My heart tremble and beat like drum. My face become very hot and red. I feel very dizzy and my hand is pulled and make me touch something very hot. My lips feel some salvia and a big face is in my front of me. I felt something touch my behind and feel my big breast are dangling. By the time I realised I am on the Sofa and Ali kissing my boobs and sucking them and pinching them over my cloths. His hand is now inside my valva and my hand wanted to stop his hands but the brandy I had, taken all my strength. I can only touch his bold head. I thought If he is going to fuck me, I have to request him to make it faster and don’t put his semens into my valva. His tongue now very fast moving and make my whole body shiver. All of a sudden I pulled his trousers and take his big and round penis in to my mouth. He ushhhes OHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYYYYBitchhh mydarling . Now we are still on the sofa my dress is dropped, and Ali stand up go to the fridge and took a wine, opened it and drank and pull my head and pass all the wine into my mouth and continue kissing I swallow all his wine and salvia I became more crazy and hold his big cock at least 10” of size in my two hand and they are like Giant size full of meat. I suck it, I love it. I wanted to hold it as long as I can. I like it. Now I start kissing his Big cock and his ball and his ass holes. He was enjoying that for about 1 hour. Oh my it was a wonderful thing. I played with his balls and it is red like apples. Ali lift me up and make me sit down, Both of us are nude and my wet panty and my wonderful see through dress and the bra are here and there.

He sit next to me both of us are in our kneel. I wanted suddenly to make love. His hand start touching my hair and slowly down to my cheek and lips and to my shoulder and to my big round breast. He bit it and suck my brown nipples. Still both of us are on our knees. His hands went down to my stomach, I closed my eyes. Playing in my belly and finally down to my clitoris, at first one finger and then two finger rubbing and rounding and a sound like chick chick come out. I moaned and fly in the sky feeling. It is wet and full of my orgasm. He fucked me is my round Ass. I can feel that I wanted him to kiss me. I slid and lay on the sofa and push his head to my valva. I can feel a bold head in my special private part. He forced me to turn down ward and lift my legs and he is in his knee, start kissing my vagina and my ass hole and my thigh and everything. I start moaning that I can hear my voice very loud. He spends a hour on my vagina and another hour on my ass hole. I feel my ass hole become big and wider. He poured some wine on my vagina and suck like pig. This make me more horny. His hand are massaging and cubing and squeezing, pulling. Now I am very high and beg him to fuck me, he lifted me and bring me to the bed. Make all the light brighter and hold my legs a part, I was still holding his strong cock, he lift up my back and I am crying and begging him to make it soft, but he banged a big and the cock has found its way to hide in my small vagina.

Oh My god, what a wonderful. He lay one me his two hand s are playing with my swollen breast , and moving to my head and his mouth is on my mouth. He bite my shoulder and the back. I shouted. He moved to front and asked me to suck his big cock. It taste like bitter, his cum is oozing, I can feel the bitterness. He moaned to all my suck. My mouth got tired and his golden hairs are in mouth. The cock got harder and he was like biting his mouth. I know his cum going to be in my mouth. He shouted, BBBAAABBYY Hold me tight, take my cock all the way. It was like a big spoon full of Ice cream dropped into my mouth. He put his weight on me, but I can feel his cock is getting harder again. I lay back and told Ali, this is your body take it. Fuck me harder as long as you want me I am your slave. He bang me all the way, he whispered many love and joyful words, and fucked me up side down mouth, Ass, Vagina, Boob, thigh for many hours, I felt his orgasm about 5 times after that I am like a robot.. Ali told me He fucked my vagina 5 times and my ass 4 times total 9 times in 8 hours. But I don’t remember anything, but he said I request him to fuck me again and again. I had tired.

Ali gave me my admit card. After spending more than 8 hours I came back to my home.

Dear Friends If you Like the stories , please add a rep

Old 9th February 2005

Next Storey
How an Indian wife helps her husband to take a loan

I Paid For My Husband's Loan

Hello there to all who have come in to read my story I am from Mumbai my names Falguni aged 25 years and married 2 years back to Parag and have a baby boy but I cant say whose it is. LOL. Anyway we stay with my laws who are a bit orthodox and we have a self-maintained apartment. I never had enjoyed sex with my husband who had a small video/audio business and his dream was to expand it to a huge departmental store only for audio/video/cd's/dvd's etc. at any cost. He had applied for Loans to Private and Public Sector Institutions for expanding his store.

One day he came home and he told me that he had got a call from a Private Company whose Manager who used to approve loans Mr. Raj used to stay just a couple of buildings next to us and he had met my husband just in the corner of the lane and had called him on Friday but as he told him he was suppose to be going out of station for a day and it shall not be possible on Friday he said come on Monday morning at 10:00 AM with all documents completed. It was the most exciting moment for him and we went out for dinner. My husband was supposed to go to Surat to drop my Laws to my Sister-in-laws place. They had left on Thursday night and I was all alone with my Son. On Friday that was the next day I received a call as I picked up and said "Hello" the person opposite said he was Mr. Raj and he wanted Mr.Parag to come over now for getting his loan approved. I told him he was out of station and he said it was okay if his wife would come over and sign the necessary documents I told him I was his wife but I didn't know a single thing about the documentation he said it was okay I just had to sign as the approval was either today or never. So I hurried got dressed had worn a Pink colour Salwar Kameez and white lacy undergarments and as I reached the address he had given me on telephone I asked for Mr.Raj in the office I was told to wait and be seated.

Say after around 5 to 6 minutes a peon came and told me to enter the cabin in the left side corner. I got up and entered the cabin and there was Mr. Raj in his cabin seated all alone and I saw that he too was surprised and looked excited by seeing a married women of 25 years and of looks 36-24-36 Blonde and Cute with long hair and height of 5ft 6 and 110 lbs all alone in his cabin.

"I don't understand why you asked me here Mr. Raj. My husband handles the business. He spoke to you about the loan he needs. I don't see how I can help."

I smiled at the loan officer as I sat down in his office. My husband, Parag, started a small audio/video business that had been very successful. Mr.Raj and his wife lived in our neighborhood and they saw us frequently. Raj was an older man in his early 40's. He was always making passes at me as I was very good looking; blonde, large firm breasts, nice legs and a small waist. He was hot for me. I was not interested in doing anything with him. I thought about telling his wife or my husband but I didn't want to start any trouble.

Now I was sitting in his office. Raj had called me that morning and said he had to get some more information and signatures for the loan. My husband was out of town for the day. I had explained that to him, but he wanted me there.

"I asked you to come here this morning Falguni because I want you to suck my cock," he said straight-faced.

"Oh NO!!" I exclaimed and got up to leave. "Fuck you! You son of a bitch! You're an asshole!!"

"See my dear Falguni, if you leave now, and don't blow me, I'll deny your husband the loan he needs. He'll be out of business in a week.

Now sit down." Raj said calmly.

I glared at that banker, and then sat back down. "How can you do that!" I cried. "Parag has never done anything to you. He's hard working"

"He, and you, is yuppie trash. You came here for money well he wants some of my money and I want you. I think it's a fair trade."

"I'll never do it! I'll tell your wife, I'll tell your boss! You're crazy if you think I'm going to suck your cock!!" I glared at him with hate in my eyes.

"Oh! You'll do a lot more then suck my cock. That's just to start with. Over the course of the loan, six months I believe, I'll have you wherever and whenever I want. If you refuse at anytime, I'll call the loan. As for telling my wife, she won't believe you. As you telling my boss. This loan is iffy. I think your husband will do O.K. with it, but its close. Prudent banking would deny the loan. My boss will understand that. Then I'll sue your little ass off for defamation of character. I'll own you! So Falguni Darling, you little cunt, get over here, stop talking and start sucking!" He laughed.

I was stunned. He had it all figured out. I wanted so much to get out of there, but I wanted my husband to get that loan, as he needed the money to make his dream come true. I sat there thinking and thinking.

As my predicament sunk into me I whimpered. "If, I suck your cock now, you'll give Parag the loan?"

"Yes, then as added interest for this risky loan, you'll put out for me whenever I want it. Now close and lock the door and get over here and suck me off!"

I sat there with shock in my eyes. Slowly, I realized that I had no choice. I was going to do it and I had to do this for my husband whom I loved. Reluctantly I got up, locked the door and turned to face him. He was smiling triumphantly. As I slowly walked towards him he said, "Take your Kameez off".

I grimaced. I despised him and what I was about to do. My husband needed that loan. Slowly, I unbuttoned my Kameez, glaring at the banker with unconcealed hatred. As the buttons became undone, I held my Kameez closed, hoping against hope for some escape from the lecherous man before me. "Quit stalling Falguni, or I won't fuck you, I'll fuck your husband!" Raj sneered. Resigned to the inevitable, I silently slipped my Kameez from my shoulders. I stood before the banker in my sexy, lacy, skimpy white brassiere, my large firm breasts barely concealed by the flimsy garment. My tits pushed against my brassiere, seeming to be trying to break free.

"Get over here!" He ordered. My heart was beating rapidly as I approached Raj. When I came behind his desk, Raj slid his chair back away from his desk. His pants were undone and his cock and balls were exposed. His cock was long, thick and rock hard. He smiled up at me with contempt.

"Get down on your knees in front of me and suck my prick. Suck it good and your husband gets his loan. Suck it bad and you're bankrupt."

I looked down at the hard prick. Raj's pubic hair was as black as the hair on his head. I sank to my knees before the half naked man. Raj put a hand on one of my bra-encased tits. And I was shocked. Involuntarily, I backed away as till that day any other man had never touched me except my husband Parag.

"NO no no!" Raj laughed, "no titties, no loanie!" Almost crying, I moved backed to him. Raj put his hand back on my breast. He squeezed it hard, feeling my nipples become erect. He slipped his hand inside of my brassiere, touching my bare tit flesh. First, his palm pressed against my enlarged nipple. Then, he tweaked it between his thumb and forefinger. He kneaded my soft tit flesh as I the stunned young housewife kneeled before him obediently. Raj pushed my skimpy brassiere cup aside, exposing my milky white soft breast. He squeezed and pinched my naked tits. I remained on my knees before him, half dressed and in shock as his hand worked on my breast. As he moved over to my other tit, pushing my bra cup aside, I started to cry. Raj chuckled as he continued to feel me up. Then he said, "ahh poor little baby girl Falguni needs a pacifier, something to suck on. Come here baby, suck on this!" He moved his hand to the back of my head and pushed it down towards his erect cock.

"Please no!" I pleaded as his cockhead touched my lips, "Please don't make me do this!" "Shut up kid and start sucking! Do it now or your husband's store is history!" The banker laughed.

Still crying, I reached up and took his cockshaft in my soft hands and began stroking it. I ran my fingers up and down his hard cockshaft. I thought that if I stroked it enough, he'd cum before I had to suck him. I moved my hands to his balls and gently caressed them.

"Quit stalling and suck my cock!" Raj commanded. Ashamed but knowing I had no choice, I moved my face to his cock-head. I was revolted and my heart was beating rapidly as my silky tongue tentatively emerged from between my soft lips. Then, ever so slowly, my tongue touched the underside of his cock. I tasted that banker's prick. Unsure of myself, I licked cautiously at his hard shaft, then, my lips caressed his prick. I licked his cock from his cockhead to its root and back to his cockhead. Still sobbing, I opened my mouth wide, moved my lips to his cockhead and sucked the banker's cockmeat into my warm, watery mouth.

My soft, perfectly painted red lips closed around the man's long cock. I felt his prick begin to enlarge as my tongue moved along the shaft. I moved my head back and forth sucking as much of the growing shaft into my throat as possible. My moist, watery mouth covered his cock shaft with hot saliva. His mushroom shaped cockhead grew larger and more resilient with each passing second. The rhythmic sucking and milking of my soft velvety mouth made Raj's prick continue to enlarge. He was moving his hips back and forth as my cocksucking mouth aroused him further. My eyes were opened and I saw his pubic hair inches from my cock sucking lips. Finally, his cock was fully erect. It had been long since I had stopped crying.

"Oh yeah Falguni Darling," Raj panted, "Suck on that cock." I found his words strangely exciting.

When I started to blow him, Raj had taken his hand from my breast. Now, as I continued to suck his cock, Raj slid his hand onto my chest and explored my breasts. As I blew the banker, his fingers traced my tit flesh, his fingers were rubbing and kneading the proud erect nobs of my nipples. Then he palmed my nipple. I sucked harder, driven by his hands on my flesh, pursing my lips tightly around his thick cock. He was groaning as I continued to stroke the base of his prick and suck on his cockhead. Then I took more of his prick into my soft wet mouth.

I returned my mouth to the huge dick before me. I licked and kissed the underside from the base of his cock to its head. When my lips returned to his cockhead, there were drops of pre-cum oozing out. I licked around his pisshole, scooping his pre-cum into my mouth with my tongue and swallowing it. I licked it between his foreskin and his cockhead, and then sucked his cockhead into my mouth once again.

The cocksucking act I was performing on the man was affecting me. Although I tried to rationalize that this was not really sex, my nipples were hard and erect, my brassiere push aside exposing my naked tit flesh. I felt my pussy quivering and throbbing, discharging hot cunt juices into my panties. I was really getting into it, and now wanted desperately to please the banker. I wanted to taste his cum.

Raj was looking down on me, watching his cock slide in and out of my mouth. He watched my head bobbing back and forth as my lips held his cockshaft tightly and my tongue flicked madly at the sensitive underside of his prick. He knew I was getting into it, I was enjoying sucking him off.

I wasn't an experienced cocksucker so I had trouble swallowing more than half of his large prick, and continually alternated between sucking near the head and kissing and licking further down from mid cock to the base where my hand was gently stroking and milking his shaft.

When my lips next neared the root, Rajs panted, "suck my balls!" I complied. Still jerking his cockshaft with my hand I moved my mouth over to his cum filled balls and licked at his scrotum sack. Then I sucked one of his balls into my mouth along with his gray curly pubic hair. His prick tasted of raw sex. My tongue and lips worked to devour his one cum filled ball, then switched to the other.

When I thought I had sucked on his balls enough, I kissed and licked each one gently before returning my mouth to his cockhead. Raj looked down at me and watched his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. As he felt up my tit, he was moaning and moving his hips, trying to push more of his cock into my mouth. He took his free hand and wrapped around me, showing me how he wanted me to jerk him off into my mouth as I sucked him off. After I was doing it the way he wanted, he pulled his hand from my breast and put both his hands on my head and held it still and then moved his cock in and out of my throat, fucking my mouth. As his cock passed back and forth between my lips, my tongue licked and flicked at the underside of his prick. My lips held his cock tightly. I felt his cock getting bigger and hotter. Raj began fucking into my mouth faster and faster, faster and faster. On each stroke, he pushed more of his cockmeat down my throat then the previous time. My moist tender lips grasped tighter and tighter around his glistening prick as my warm wet mouth took more and more of his huge shaft.

After a few minutes, Raj had his entire 10-inch cock in my mouth, my nose was buried in his pubic hair. He then held my head steady, and pistoned his entire cockshaft rapidly in and out of my mouth from his pisshole to the root. He fucked my accepting mouth for several minutes, driving his cock deep in my throat. My hands were now holding his ass cheeks for dear life, my mouth filled completely with the thick, long mass of cockmeat. My tongue licked and flicked along the underside of his cock as he reamed it in and out of my throat. Then, he grabbed my head by my long hair and roughly moved my head back and forth along his prick as he continued to fuck into my cock hungry mouth. My panties were soaked with my cunt juices which were flowing freely because of my cocksucking.

"Its time to eat my cum Falu Darling!" Raj panted as he felt his balls swell in anticipation of bursting forth with a heavy load of sticky white cum.I sucked harder. Raj knew it was nearly beyond his control, that any second now it would be over. Only a few seconds more... just as my lovely young lips tightly pursed around his aching cock, sucking voraciously, trying to milk his cum from him. His body straining to hold back the inevitable. A gasp broke from his parched throat.

"NOW Falu, NOW!!" He screamed. His hands grabbed my head and he shoved my hungrily sucking mouth down hard onto his manically jerking cock. Finally, his prick exploded in my mouth, filling it with his sperm. Raj's cum filled balls spurted three or four large loads of their precious fluid in my mouth, I continued sucking greedily as every drop emptied down my throat. I tried to lick every moist bit of his cum from the madly throbbing head of his cock. His hot gooey semen tasted like heaven to me. I tried to swallow it all, but some slipped from my lips. He then pushed my head back and shot several spurts of cum all over my face. I watched as his cock jerked about wildly, ejaculating his hot load on my face. His cum was in my eyes and on my nose. Large globs of cum dripped down my cheeks.

Raj put his prick back in my mouth. My lips again tightly encircling his massive cockshaft. He continued moving my head back and forth as I continued nibbling on his cockhead, sucking clean every last drop of his life-giving sperm that I could until he was completely drained. He left his big cock inside of my mouth as it slowly softened.

"You're a pretty good cocksucker Falguni." Raj observed as he pulled his now soft cock from my mouth and put it back in his pants. I remained on my knees before him, no longer in heat and stunned by what I had just done. "Now, get up here and sit in my lap!" He laughed.

Not knowing why he wanted me too, I got up and obeyed. Raj reached over and picked up a stamp and gave it to me. He pointed to a spot on my husband's loan application. "Here!" He instructed. I stamped the page, `APPROVED'. "There, wasn't it worth it?" Raj laughed. I, still revolted by what he made me do, just nodded, `yes'. Raj laughed again and took the stamp from me. He inked it up, then, holding each of my breasts, stamped them `APPROVED'. I was shocked, Raj laughed some more.

"Now get dressed and get out of here. I'll call your husband tomorrow and tell him the good news. I think you should throw a party on Saturday night to celebrate. I'll fuck you then. Dress sexy, especially under your clothes. Understand?"

I nodded `yes'. In a daze, I slipped off his lap, repositioned my breasts in my brassiere, found my Kameez and put it on. "May I fix my make-up?" I asked softly. Raj nodded `yes'. He watched as I did.

When I got up to leave, Raj asked, "what do you say?"

Incensed, but knowing I didn't have a choice, I answered "Thank You." Raj laughed, "your very welcome!" And watched me as I the pretty young housewife who had just sucked him off for a loan, left his office.

My husband got the loan he needed. As Mr. Raj, the banker had instructed me when I blew him in return for approving the loan, my husband and I threw a party to celebrate that weekend. A lot of people showed up, crowding our home. I didn't see Raj and hoped he wasn't going to come. I knew better. He had told me he was going to fuck me there. I knew I had to submit to him or he would pull the loan, bankrupting my husband.

An hour into the party, I saw him, standing with his wife talking to a prominent local businessman. Raj eyed me, and beckoned me over. I obeyed.

"Hello Mrs. Parikh!" He smiled. "Do you know my wife Pooja?" I shook my head no and Raj made the introductions. As the conversation petered out after several minutes, Raj took me aside and said, "upstairs hallway in 5 minutes. NO BULLSHIT!!" I nodded `yes'.

I didn't want to do it, but was afraid of his power over my husband's business. I was upstairs when I was supposed to be. I waited several minutes before Raj came up. "Where's the bathroom?" He asked. I pointed to it and he pushed me inside, locking the door. "My, you look pretty!" He laughed gazing at my young firm body in a low cut, short party dress, "dressed up for me?"

I hated him but nodded `yes'.

"GOOD! and your undies?" He asked lifting the front of the married woman's dress. I had on stockings, a garter belt and sheer string bikini panties. "Good, you do like your told!" He laughed. "Now take off your panties!"

"In here!!" I was shocked.

"Just do it!" Raj commanded. I obeyed, lifting my dress and putting my hands under it to my waist, I pushed my panties down and stepped out of them. My dress fell back down.

"Pick them up!" I bent over and retrieved my panties. Raj took them from me. He put his hands on my waist, lifted me and made me sit on the sink. He sat down on the toilet. "I want to taste you!" I was shocked. I enjoyed being eaten, but not by this hateful man?

"Lift you dress!" I obeyed. Raj turned to me, parted my long shapely legs and stared at my naked cunt. It was beautiful, covered with soft hair, barely hiding the moist, pink line of my young cunt slit, perfectly framed by the lacy garter belt.

He took a deep breath of my cunt odor, savoring its smell. Then he extended his tongue and took his first taste of my luscious cunt. The flat of his tongue swept between my widespread cunt lips and brought an involuntary gasp from my throat. Almost against my will, my hand moved behind my head and I tilted myself down so I could watch directly. His mouth glued itself to my pussy lips and he sucked hard, letting his tongue curl deep into my moist cuntal passage and then twitch as my interior muscles closed around it. He worked it around then out, seeking the tip of my clit and teasing it, then nipping lightly, expertly with his teeth.

Raj lapped like a crazed man at my clit. I moaned and squirmed in revulsion on the sink. He moved to my open cunt slit and took deep penetrating licks of my glistening cunt. He tongue fucked me hard and deep. He continued to lick and suck, driving me who was a married woman wild with his thrusting tongue. He loved the way my silken thighs clenched around his face knowing I loved the way he sucked my cunt, even if I didn't. My juices flowed freely from my pulsing cunt into his mouth.

Remaining Part continues

Dear Friends If you Like the stories , please add a rep

Old 9th February 2005

I Paid For My Husband's Loan
Remaining Part

"Nooo,, please,,, don't,,, please,,, stop...." I sobbed. But they both new I didn't mean it. Even if I did, Raj didn't care. I was flailing my hips wildly as he continued to slaver at my wet throbbing cuntal slit. The tormenting wet licking kept on and I heard the lewd "slurp-slurp-slurp" of his tongue licking against my most secret parts even above the wild pounding of my heart.

I could hardly believe that it was really me, sitting on my bathroom sink with a near stranger, debasing myself, letting him lick my pussy. It was something I never would have dreamed possible. But then it started. Almost imperceptively at first. `OH NO!! This can't be!!' I screamed to myself. I had begun to feel them... little wisps of forbidden pleasure beginning to swirl around inside the depths of my hot, throbbing pussy. I was beginning to enjoy this lascivious licking by this man. I couldn't believe the change that had come over my body. I tried to suppress my pleasure, but I couldn't stop myself from crying out in obvious passion when Raj again took the rigid little bud of my clit between his teeth and began to titillate it with his tongue. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" I gasped repeatedly, arching my back off the sink, forcing my helplessly aroused pussy against the tremendous, pleasure giving thrusts of Raj's diligently working tongue. My whole shameless writhing body seemed on fire now. I didn't care who was doing it to me. I just wanted to cum!

Raj pressed his face deeper into the steamy morass of my the impassioned young wife's cunt. He began to jab his tongue at the wet contracting circle of my eager quivering cuntal orifice, feeling the greedily sucking motions of my pussy walls trying to pull it into the dark, heated depths of my tight young cunt.

Suddenly, he stiffened his wet, slashing tongue and rammed it as deep as it would go into the hot pulsating passage between my wildly thrashing legs.

"Aaaaggghhhh! Aaaaggghhh! Oh...! OHHHH!!!" I moaned. I nearly went insane

from the expert tongue fucking. My excited quivering cunt walls clung to his long darting tongue. My naked round hips and ass quivered and shook with the vibrations which spasmed throughout my pelvis.

"Oh yeah!!! YES!! YESSS!!! Do it to me! Lick my pussy!! Make me cum! Just a little more and I'll make it! PLEASE!!!!!!" I heard my words but couldn't believe I was saying them. I was completely uninhibited and aroused now, every nerve ending tensed and poised for the bittersweet agony of completion. Almost there, I felt his tongue move deeper up my cunt one more time, licking savaging away.

"Ohhh! I'm cumming!!! I'M CUMMINGGG!!!!" I chanted mindlessly as my passion deranged hips began to grind against Raj's half-hidden face in my convulsing cunt. My cuntal walls milked greedily on his thick thrusting tongue. My hands dropped to entwine themselves in his black hair in an effort to force his head even further between my lewdly spread legs. Never before had I experienced such a wildly exciting rapture. As he continued to tongue-fuck my hot convulsing pussy, I found even more new frenzies of pleasure.

Finally, he was finished. Raj's tongue stopped licked my cunt and he slowly pulled his head back, staring at my hot swollen cunt lips. As the tremors in my satiated body began to subside, the pleasure he had just given me made me ashamed of myself. Trying to catch my breath, I sat there, my dress up around my waist, awaiting his orders. I closed my legs in embarrassment.

Raj got up. "Clean yourself up, then go downstairs and mingle with your guests. Be back here in ten minutes."

"May I have my panties?" I asked meekly.

"You don't need them." Raj laughed. "Now get ready!" Frustrated, I slipped off the sink, my dress falling down to cover my pussy. I didn't say a word as I used a towel to clean my legs of my pussy juices and his saliva. As I left he said again, "ten minutes."

Raj used the time to wash his face, he smiled at himself in the mirror, knowing he had brought the young married woman off, even against my will. In ten minutes I was back.

"Where's your bedroom?" He asked and followed me as I showed him. We went inside. "Lay down on the bed!" When I obeyed, he said, "lift your dress!" Again I obeyed, exposing my naked cunt to his lecherous eyes. Now spread your legs! WIDE!" I began to sob softly as I submitted to the man. I knew he was going to fuck me and I couldn't stop him. He gazed down at my pulsating cunt, pantyless, framed by my lacy garter belt and stockings. It was still wet, red and swollen from the tongue fucking he has just given me minutes before.

"My turn!" He laughed, undoing his pants, exposing his rock hard cock and getting down between my luscious silky legs. He laid down on top of me, forgoing any preliminaries. "Put it in!" He commanded.

"Please don't!!" I started to cry.

"Do as you're told!" He commanded.

Protesting again to no avail, I reached down and grasped his long thick cock guiding it to my moist cuntal opening. Raj felt the tickle of my pussy hair on his cockhead as he pushed forward into the creamy folds of my luscious cunt. Raj laughed at me as his prick slowly penetrated my cunt.

"Gooooodddd! NO!! NO!! PLEASE NOOOOO!!!!" I cried as I felt the first harsh pressure of his fat cock against my once virtuous cuntal opening. But I could not resist the banker. Against my will, as I continued to cry no, my legs spread even further apart to receive even more of Raj's thick cockmeat into my steamy hot pussy as he slowly pushed further and further into me. My cuntal canal expanded almost to its limit as Raj's thick cock pushed deeper into me.

Raj's chest crushed down on my breasts. He bit and licked my neck. I sobbed softly begging the banker to stop. Ever so slowly, he pushed his prick further inside of me the subjugated housewife's pussy. His hands were on my hips guiding the movement of my cunt just the way he wanted it. I whimpered in bittersweet agony as his huge cockhead fucked deeper into me, stretching the tight little slit of my cunt until I felt as though my belly would rip and my thighs tear apart from the relentless fucking pressure of Raj's huge cock.

I felt the thick prick inch its way up my tight wet pussy. He continued to ever so slowly fuck his thick cock up my cunt. "No! No!" I sobbed softly as Raj pushed his cock further up into my defenseless pussy. My cunt was slick from the tongue fucking he had given me minutes before and it readily opened to receive his hard prick. In seconds Raj had the entire length of his prick up my cunt, their pubic bones ground together. Raj held his cock totally within my cunt for several seconds.

"Oh god this can't be, this can't be!" I sobbed as I laid beneath the man, moaning in revulsion yet sweet, sweet agony, completely skewered by his thick rigid shaft so totally inside the depths of my throbbing cunt. Raj held his thick impaling cock deep inside my warm clasping cunt for a moment, flexing it only slightly before beginning a slow withdrawal. My tight pussy membrane clung tenaciously to his cockshaft as he pulled out. When just his lust-swollen cockhead was still enclosed in my pussy, he thrust forward again.

"AAAgggghhh...oh... oh god...oh God.. oh no, no,,,, yes...YES...'I groaned as I felt my cunt again betray me and the seeds of another orgasm begin to develop deep in my cunt. Once more he plunged fully up my tight cuntal opening. He grinned to himself as he found my openly spread cunt beginning to accustom itself to his fat hard shaft which was so deeply embedded in it. His fingers tightened on the soft white flesh of my hips, then he began to establish a slow in and out fucking rhythm, driving his lust inflated prick hard and deep into my gradually widening vagina. He then pulled his cock out again with the same smooth movement. As he slowly pistoned his cock in and out of my now wanting cunt, I began to respond.

Then the banker fucked the me hard and fast. My voluptuously quivering body, with a liberating tightening of my cunt around his cock, was now moving in unison with Raj's smooth pussy fucking cockstrokes. My legs reached up and locked behind his back, and my arms pulled him down closer and closer on top of me. He felt my rock hard nipples through my blouse and bra crushing into his chest. I wildly writhing cunt flowered open to engulf every inch of his wonderful pistoning cock.

I was moaning and squirming in passion now, not crying but screaming "Yes, Yes, fuck me harder, fuck me harder! Fuck me, FUCK ME!!! I want it! I want it so much! KEEP FUCKING ME!! JUST A LITTLE MORE AND I'LL CUM!!"

Raj was working hard with long, smooth strokes that brought his massive cock almost all the way out of my wet clasping cunt on the backstroke and the thrust forward into me until he could feel and hear the heavy smacking slap of his cum filled balls against my ass. My hot body beneath him was twisting and writhing in reckless abandon, low animalistic moans rummaging from deep down my throat as I accepted my fate.

As he fucked me, Raj called me by obscene names. Bitch,Cunt,Slut,Whore. I answered yes to them all.

"Oooohhhh..... mmmmmmnnnnn.... yesssss..." I mewed between passion clenched teeth as I felt new waves of pleasure coursing through my cock impaled cunt.

"Cum inside of me! Cum in my cunt. I want your hot cum in my pussy." I groaned, now barely able to speak from being fucked totally into sweet submission. I was meeting his every thrust. I was moving my cunt muscles, trying to milk the cum from his hard fucking prick. My hands were on his ass, trying to push him deeper and deeper inside of my cunt.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Please, please, let me cum. PLEASE LET ME CUMM!!!" I screamed. Raj wasn't about to stop. He was almost there and was going to give me his load.

I was soaked in sweat from the long hard fucking he gave me. Finally, after more than half an hour of non-stop cunt stretching fucking, he reached the moment he had been waiting for and my grateful cum receiving cunt flowered open to take his hot load. Raj thrust in hard and deep one final time and suddenly felt his own white-hot fiery cum shoot wildly out from the tip of his exploding cock. It jetted far, far up into the hidden recesses of my ecstatically quivering belly. He began to shoot his cum deep inside of my cunt, filling my pussy with his sperm.

The feel on his seed spurting into my cunt was what I needed to finally cum. I began to shake uncontrollably as a devastating orgasm tore through my body. "YES!! YESS!!! YESSSS!!!" I screamed as I thrashed about under the weight of Raj above me, his cock still thrusting back and forth in my cunt. I rode his ejaculating prick, bucking furiously as the walls of my thoroughly conquered cunt rippled in thrilling orgasm.

As Raj cum kept discharging into my pussy, I flexed my cunt muscles, trying to milk every drop from him. "Thank you, thank you," I moaned, " give me all your cum!" I moved my pelvis upward once more again to catch the full force of his jerking, pumping cock as it continued to spew out the full load of his hot seething sperm into my greedily drinking vagina. My legs wrapped tighter and tighter around his waist as my body shook uncontrollably from the orgasm he had given me. Raj's churning balls seemed to erupt like a violent volcano and emitted a white-hot stream of boiling cum which burned into every crease and crevice of my pussy and set new fire to my belly. I kissed his neck and his chest. I digging my fingernails into his soft ass cheeks trying to get him to keep fucking me, to give me more cum. I was bathed in his sweat and my own. Heart pounding, my eyes rolled back until only the whites were visible. I groaned in heat and Raj grunted as the copulating pair jerked their hot bodies in mutual orgasm.

Finally his cock had shot all of its cum into my cunt. He stayed on top of me as his cock slowly softened inside of my pussy. When he was finished he laid on top of me. I slowly unwrapped my legs from his waist. I was exhausted from the incredible fucking I had just received from Raj above me.

Raj rolled off the well-fucked me the housewife. He moved his cum coated cock up to my mouth and told me to lick it clean. I did. He got off the bed and straightened his clothes.

As he was combing his hair he said. "You get cleaned up and get downstairs. Your guests must be looking for you. I'm not done with you yet. I'll tell you later where and when." He left the bedroom, leaving me the housewife still laying on my bed, dress up over my cunt, his cum oozing out of my pussy.

I laid there for several minutes, reliving what just happened. Slowly I admitted to myself that that was the best fuck I ever had. I still felt ashamed, but I knew I loved it.

I got up and cleaned myself up. Re-doing my make-up, putting on an fresh pair of panties and straightening my clothes.

Downstairs, the party was in full swing. Nobody seem to miss me to my relief. I began making the rounds again, entertaining and making small talk. Over an hour later, Raj came over to me and chatted with my husband and me as if nothing had happened between us.

When we were alone he asked, "Where does your husband keep that White Maruti Car of his?"

"In the garage, through the kitchen door. Why?"

"Meet me there in ten minutes." He left me. I couldn't understand why he asked that question, but in ten minutes, I was in the garage. He was there, standing near the car with a can of motor oil in his hand. He motioned me over. I obeyed. "Drop to your knees and take my cock out of my pants". I looked at him, hoping this would end. When I saw he meant it, I slithered down and unzipped his pants. I reached inside the opening and found his cock. It was hard as a rock, again. I carefully took his cock from his pants and stared at his massive cockmeat. Involuntarily, I was stroking it.

"Get up and bend over the hood of the car." He commanded. I stood up, turned and bent over. My breasts crushed onto the metal of my car. When I complied he said. "Lift your skirt up around your waist."

I was confused. "Don't you want me to blow you?" I asked, amazed at his order. "Don't speak. Just do as you are told. NOW!" I hiked my skirt up to my waist and held it there. I was humiliated beyond words. To my amazement, I felt my cunt juices dripping into my little panties. Raj looked at my firm, round ass. It was barely covered by my little white panties, and that lacy white garter belt attached tightly to my black stockings. He reached over and touched my ass cheeks. He squeezed and pinched them. Then he put his hand inside and played with my bare ass. His other hand was in the small of my back, holding me down on the hood of my car.

His finger moved to my asshole and he started to work it inside of me. "Please, don't!" I squealed. Raj stopped. I was thankful. But then he pulled my panties down and told me to step out of them. When I did, he picked them from the garage floor, walked to the other side of the hood, and shoved my panties into my mouth, gagging me. He got back behind me. Raj returned to my asshole, again, pushing me down hard on the metal hood of the car with one hand, and working his finger inside of my now naked asshole with the other. I moaned in humiliation into my panties.

The deeper his finger went inside my asshole the hotter he got. He spread my ass cheeks, took some of the motor oil, and lubricated my ass pucker with it. Then he fucked my ass with his long finger. I couldn't see what was happening but felt it and knew what he was doing. Finally, Raj moved his hard prick to the opening of my ass and pushed his thick cockhead inside my asshole. I screamed into my panties in agony as this pillar of the community violated my ass. I had never been fucked there before. The motor oil provided little lubrication. Slowly and methodically, deeper and deeper he fucked into me. He held my hips and moved me the way he wanted. Finally, he cock was fully inside my ass. He humped in and out of my ass, his heavy gray haired balls slapping against my cunt, alternately moving his hips and then mine. He fucked my ass relentlessly, not caring at all about me, just satisfying his own animal need. He loved humiliating this young beautiful housewife. Until he let me go, I belonged to him.

I was in pain. I was crying and frightened. I was sure his prick would split me open. But I was also excited by being used and degraded by this man. My ass was on fire, but so was my cunt. I found that I was sucking my cunt juices from my panties as he continued to fuck my ass unmercifully. I was humping back on his cock. He let go of my hips and let me push back on his cock. He started to slap my ass cheeks as he fucked me. He kept fucking my asshole and slapping my ass cheeks. Then he just stood there while I pushed my ass back and forth, stroking his cock with my ass canal. I squeezed his cock with my ass muscles. Now I was moaning into my panties in passion, not pain. He grabbed my hips again and pushed as far into my ass as he could, then began to spurt gobs and gobs of hot sticky cum up my hot ass. I came too. His cum provided more lubrication and he continued to slid his cock in and out of me as my ass muscles squeezed every last drop of cum from his cock.

Raj left his cock in my asshole until it got soft and slid out. He let go of me. "Turn around and get back on your knees before me Falguni." He ordered. I was weak from the incredible fucking my ass just took. Slowly I got up and turned. My dress fell down, covering my naked cunt. I got down on my knees. He pulled my panties from my mouth. He moved his cock to my lips and said, "Lick it clean."

I was in a sexual daze. I opened my mouth and put my tongue on his cock. I licked it, tasting his cum. I licked his cock, then sucked it into my mouth. I wanted to taste it all. He pulled his cock out of my mouth. "Put my cock away," he said. I put his prick back in his pants. "I'll call you when I want you again." He said as he left the garage. I got a towel and wiped his cum and the motor oil from my asshole. I slipped into my panties and straightened my clothes. As I re-entered the party, Raj was leaving with his wife. I wondered what else he had in store for me over the course of that godforsaken loan.

After a week I came to know Raj was promoted and was transferred out of Bombay and I had a breath of relief. But till today from the day Raj fucked me I have not enjoyed my sexual desires not even my hubbie Parag has satisfied me to my needs.

Don't forget to send Feedback and add reputation

Old 9th February 2005

Another Story

How an Drunk Indian Wife is Humiliated by Husbands Friend

Kavita Learns A Lesson
by madhav

My name is Kavita and I am a young Asian Indian housewife living in California. I have been told that I have a very sexy body. My husband Sanjay loves to display my legs and my shapely boobs to his friends and in public. I am deeply in love with my husband. Like a good Indian wife, I very rarely have the courage to disobey him. Sanjay knows my weakness very well and freely takes advantage of the situation. We have only been married for a couple of years, and I have always been a devoted wife. Sanjay is a good husband, a good provider and very generous in giving me gifts and letting me buy the clothes and jewelry that I want.

In return, I have to sometimes indulge him by doing various things that turn him on. When we are not in company of conservative friends, he makes me wear revealing clothes where my young body is exhibited as much as possible, even occasionally crossing the line of obscenity. He also has told me to buy short skirts, see-through blouses, push-up bras, skimpy panties and other sexy lingerie. I love to wear both western style clothes and traditional Indian clothes like saris. When I wear skirts and dresses, Sanjay allows me to wear only a tiny string bikini or thong panties so that if anybody happens to get a peek under my skirt, he will have an eyeful. He also wants me to keep my pussy shaved at all times. I know this sounds restrictive, but like I said, I am in love with him, and being his wife, I trust his judgment on what I should wear and how I behave in public.

On our last vacation we went to Las Vegas and stayed in a posh hotel/casino on the strip. Sanjay's colleague from work, Nick, was also in Las Vegas at the time. They planned the vacation together so that they could gamble at the casinos together. Sanjay and Nick work at the same company, and they also hang out together a lot, playing golf and going out for drinks after work often. Nick was staying in the same hotel, and on the same floor as us.

Nick is an Italian-American guy originally from New York. He is a divorcee and is about ten years older than Sanjay. Nick was a frequent visitor at our house, but I never liked him because he always seemed very cocky and full of himself. He would often give me lecherous looks. Whenever he came to our house, he would always hug me longer than necessary and he would always try to move his hands on my back way down like he is trying to grab my butt. He also swears a lot and uses very crude language. I think he is a bad influence on Sanjay. Sanjay seems to think he is a great guy, however. Every time Nick has dinner with us, Sanjay always makes me wear an Indian blouse-sari set because Nick says that he likes to see me in a sari. I have to wear a very small, tight Indian blouse of thin material so that curves of my boobs are clearly visible. All my blouses are cut low in the back and front so my back is bare and my cleavage shows in front. Sanjay makes me tie my sari so low that it is always below my belly button. Also, I am only allowed to wear a thin white bra so that my nipples are clearly visible through the material. Every time I serve Nick drinks, I have to bend down in front of him, and my sari would slide down from my shoulder giving him a clear view of my boobs.

I complained to Sanjay many times and asked him not to make me wear sexy clothes in front of Nick but he does not listen to me. As a result, every time Nick is in our house, he always tries to undress me with his eyes. Many times I told Sanjay that Nick looks at me with lusty eyes and that I don't like him. He always replied that I should treat it like he is just paying me a compliment and I should be grateful.

He would ask, "Besides, Nick is a single guy, so what's the harm in letting him enjoy looking at your hot sexy body?" I am a sucker for flattery, and I generally get excited hearing this from my husband, so I never seriously objected to Nick's lusting for my body. Also, I have to admit that Nick is kind of good-looking, with a good athletic build, so it was kind of flattering to know that he liked my looks.

Anyway, here we were in Vegas and Sanjay called Nick and told him to meet us at the Blackjack tables area after dinner. Sanjay told me that he wanted me to stand out among the crowd in the casino, so he told me to wear a green sari with a matching sleeveless blouse. The blouse was made of very thin material and had three buttons in the front. It was cut so deep and tight that my boobs thrust out very clearly, and nearly half of my boobs were visible. I carefully covered my boobs with my sari. Sanjay told me to tie my sari way low so that most of my torso would be bare. He also told me to wear my 4-inch black stiletto heels. They weren't very comfortable, but he said they made my ass wiggle very provocatively when I walked. It was a very warm day, so I didn't wear any stockings, but wore just a pair of thong panties. I knew Nick was going to have fun looking me over, but heck I was with my husband so I did not care.

Nick came down the same time as we did, and just like I thought, his eyes bulged when he saw my outfit. Lots of other guys at the casino were also giving me looks, but I did not care. Sanjay bought me a margarita and he and Nick started playing. I was watching the game and enjoying the drink. I have to admit that I have a weakness for margaritas; I cannot say no to them. Sanjay knows this but he kept buying me more. By 10 O'clock in the night, I had finished my third margarita and was feeling very drunk. Also, all those margaritas were making me want to pee. I tried to go to the restroom, but when I tried to get up from my seat, I realized I was far too drunk to walk straight, especially with my heels on. I waited for some more time until I couldn't bear it any more.

Finally when Sanjay came over to talk to me, I whispered in his ear, "Honey I need to go pee."

"Then go," Sanjay said.

I said, "I am too drunk, please take me to the restroom."

Sanjay was enjoying the game, so he got a little irritated. In my drunken state, I heard Sanjay say in a rather loud voice, "Kavita, I can't leave now, I am in the middle of a game here."

Nick asked Sanjay, "What's the matter Sanjay?"

Sanjay said loudly, "She needs to go pee but I can't leave the game now." I felt so embarrassed that Nick and others at the table knew about my full bladder.

Nick said "No problem. I will help her out, if you don't mind?"

Sanjay said, "Of course not, But she is too drunk. I don't think she can go to the ladies room by herself."

Nick said " No problem, she can use my room."

Sanjay said, "Okay, just take care of her while I finish the game."

Next thing I remember, Nick was grabbing my arm and lifting me from my seat. As soon as I stood up, I realized I had no strength to walk straight and felt I may fall down unless I hold on to something. I must have grabbed Nick's shoulder. I thought I saw a big smile on Nick's face. Like I told you, I did not like this guy at all, but here I was helpless. So I grabbed his arm and shoulder tightly with my hand so I would not fall. Nick put an arm around my waist and pulled me to him so that my body was touching his body. For safety, I had to cling to him. You know I am a good Indian wife and I would never cheat on my husband so I was very careful to avoid too much body contact.

As he was dragging me to the elevator, I distinctly remember his hand grabbing my butt. At that time, I did not see any harm in that. After all, the guy left his game for me, so I thought he deserved to have some fun. I remember Nick pressing the elevator button and we had to wait several minutes for the elevator. While we waited, I tried to take off my heels but Nick told me firmly to keep them on. I think he was enjoying my discomfort. I had a feeling that till I go back to my husband I would be at his mercy. And I was correct. I think I was having trouble just standing straight. Next thing I remember was that my head was buried in Nick's chest and my eyes were closed. He hugged and held me tight, with every inch of my body touching his body. He was massaging my back and occasionally my butt. I could feel his erect cock touching my stomach through my sari. My bladder was getting fuller and I started to worry about peeing before we got to Nick's room. I wrapped my hands around his waist for support and my boobs were pressed up against him. I was very much in a drunken haze, so I am not sure when the elevator door opened because my head was buried in his chest and he was holding and massaging my buttocks. I can not tell you if any one saw us in that state or if anyone came out of the elevators but I remember that we were alone in the elevator as the doors were closing.

As I was getting into the elevator, I tripped on my sari and I almost fell, but Nick grabbed me roughly by my hands and brought me back up. In my drunken state, my sari's folds were getting undone and I was in no position to put them back on. As soon as the elevator doors closed, Nick made me stand up by the side of the elevator so that his hands were free. Then he pulled on my sari and started taking it off.

I was taken aback by this and I could hear myself mumbling meekly, "Nick, please do not do this. Nick why are you doing this? Nick, please someone will come, I am feeling so ashamed."

Nick said firmly, "Kavita, I do not want you to trip on your sari anymore, so it is better to take it off for your own safety. Besides, you need to pee very soon, so we need to take it off anyway. I don't want you to pee on your sari and ruin it."

I had no resistance left in me. I begged him, "Nick, can you do it in your room? Please, I am feeling very shy. Don't take my sari off here. Someone may come."

Nick ignored my pleas, "Oh! Come on Kavita, it is late at night. No one is going to come, trust me." He raised both my hands above my head and pinned them firmly with one hand. With his other hand, he pulled on my sari till it was just a pile of cloth at my feet. Now, I was standing in the elevator in my thin blouse and matching green petticoat. He looked me up and down and grinned while still holding up my hands. I was so ashamed to have this rotten guy take advantage of me, but there was nothing I could do. After all, he was my husband's friend. Then he pulled on the thread holding my petticoat. Pretty soon, my petticoat was also on the floor leaving me with just my thong panties from below my waist. My panties were so tiny that it must have left almost nothing to his imagination. I knew he must have had fun looking at my pubic muff visible though my panties.

To my horror, the elevator door then opened and two men got in. I think I shrieked, which made the situation worse. I flung my nearly nude body at Nick and clung to him and buried my face in his chest asking him to please cover me so that I will not have to face them. He obliged me gladly with his hands now on my totally naked buttocks. They were a couple of guys from the hotel security staff and they asked Nick if everything is all right. Nick told them that everything is okay, except that I had too much to drink and peed in my clothes so he had to take them off. I was so embarrassed. The guys must have assumed that I was Nick's girlfriend.

One of the guys then asked me, "Ma'am, are you alright?" To add to my embarrassment, Nick made me turn around to face the guys and tell them that I was okay. They seemed very amused by my predicament. I promptly turned back and again buried my face in Nick's chest. I was sure that the men were staring at my bare buttocks, but Nick did nothing to cover me up. I had to stay pressed against this guy that I hated for the next few floors, while he was fondling my buttocks and showing me off to other two men. I could feel his cock on my stomach. All three males in the elevators were smiling and exchanging glances. I was feeling so humiliated that I decided to close my eyes, which relaxed me.

I said to myself: "This is a bad dream, these men would disappear. If I don't see them they don't see me." Finally, our floor came and Nick dragged me out of the elevator virtually lifting me because I was clinging to him so closely. We were in the hallway with rooms on both sides. The hall was empty and nobody was in sight. He left me standing against the wall and then took his time folding my sari and petticoat neatly. It seemed to take forever, and I was so worried that some other hotel guests will see me in this state. After he was done, he grabbed my arm and started to unbutton my tiny sleeveless blouse.

Being the faithful wife that I am, I protested, "Nick, please don't do this." He responded by ignoring me and opening all the buttons on my blouse, and then took off my blouse completely. He probably had a clear view of my boobs popping out of my black push-up bra. I did not say a word. Now I felt so exposed with my boobs spilling out of my bra. He folded my blouse and kept it with my sari. I did not have pantyhose or stockings, and I felt so naked wearing just my lacy black bra, matching thong panties and stiletto heels. He then made me walk slowly past several rooms. I could hear people talking inside the rooms and I was so afraid that somebody would come out and see me.

We finally reached Nick's room. Nick took his time opening the door. Finally I was inside the room. In my drunken condition, I tried to console myself, "Okay, that is it, he cannot do much now. He has had his fun." I rushed towards his bathroom because I wanted to pee so badly.

Nick stopped me, "Not so fast, Kavita."

I begged, "Nick, please I have to go pee, can I go to the bathroom?"

Nick grinned wickedly, "Yes Kavita, you can. But first, take off your panties. I don't want you to ruin your panties."

I pleaded, "Can I do it in the bathroom?"

Nick would have none of it, "Oh come on, you are a big girl, don't be shy, give me your panties." I felt I had no choice but to obey him, which I did. I bent over and pulled my panties down, In the process, I almost fell down but thanks to Nick who held me tightly I was able to take off my panties without collapsing. I then handed him my panties reluctantly.

He then said, "Why don't you take off your bra as well. I am going to put you to bed here. You are in no position to go back to your husband now." I hesitated, but he made me unhook the snaps of my bra and give it to him. I was now fully naked, except for my heels and jewelry, and I discovered to my shock that he had left his room door wide open, so anyone who passed by had a great view of me in my birthday suit. I felt so exposed, especially since my pussy was shaved cleanly. I again tried to go to the bathroom, but he made me wait for several more minutes while he arranged my undergarments and put them with my other clothes and placed them in his closet.

Finally, when I thought I couldn't hold it any more, Nick took me to the toilet and made me sit on the seat.

I said, "You can leave now."

Nick wasn't going to leave. "I think I will stay, I'm not taking any chances in your state," Nick said. "I told Sanjay I will take care of you," he added. At that time I did not care, I had to go then, so I peed right in front of Nick. As I was peeing, Nick spread my knees apart to examine my hairless pussy closely and smiled. I had never been so embarrassed in my life. When I was done, he took some toilet paper and wiped my pussy clean.

He then took me to the bedroom and said, "I don't think I will take you back to your husband now, Kavita. You can sleep in my bed." He added, "I don't have any pajamas, so just sleep naked." He then asked me, "Are you sure you stopped peeing? Your pussy still seems wet."

I was so ashamed. I said, "No, I am okay."

He said, "Kavita, lie down on the bed and spread your legs. I want to make sure that you are dry. I don't want you to wet my bed."

I didn't know what to say. I was just feeling dizzy. He eased me onto the bed. I closed my eyes and spread my legs so he could examine my pussy. I never thought that I would be naked in front of Nick and allow him to look at my bare pussy. By this time I realized that I was totally at his mercy and I better obey what he says. I do not remember what Nick was doing in my pussy. I think he was massaging my clit and putting his fingers in my hole. I think all that alcohol had made me a little horny. I must have been moaning a little in my drunken state because Nick knew I was now his sex toy. I only remember that I was feeling great, and I was feeling my pussy getting wet, but then I don't remember what happened. I think I passed out or drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, I had no idea where I was. Since Nick's hotel room was identical to ours, I thought that I was in our room. I was so glad to see Sanjay at my side.

I threw myself against him and said, "Oh Sanjay, thank God you are back. I am so ashamed. That bastard Nick took off my clothes and humiliated me." Little did I know that Nick was sitting on the couch hearing all this. I was dismayed to see Sanjay suddenly become angry with me.

Sanjay said in a raised voice, "Kavita, I don't know what you are talking about. Nick here has been so nice to you. It's not his fault that you got drunk and peed all over yourself. He left the game to take care of you. He has even put you to bed so that you will be safe. I think you owe him an apology." When I realized I had made a big mistake and angered both of them, I started crying.

Sanjay would have none of that. He said, "Kavita, stop your silliness right now, and go apologize to Nick." I didn't know what to say, so I wiped my tears and got up. I realized then that I was buck-naked.

I pleaded with Sanjay, "Please, can I get some clothes or a blanket to cover up?"

Sanjay was still furious, "No, Nick has already seen you naked, so what are you so embarrassed about?" I had no choice but to go over to Nick, who was grinning widely.

I was so mad at him that I wanted to hit him, but instead I hugged him and said in a meek voice, "Nick, I am so sorry, can you forgive me?"

He was really enjoying this. "Okay Kavita, I will forgive you, but how are you going to make it up to me for what you just said?" I was confused and looked at Sanjay because I had no idea what he meant.

Sanjay then said, "Nick's right Kavita, I think he deserves something in return for what he did for you. I'll tell you what; I want to go back to the tables to play a couple more rounds. Why don't you stay here with Nick and do what he says? I'll be back in an hour." I couldn't believe what he was saying. The last thing I wanted was to be left alone with Nick again. But I didn't want to upset Sanjay, so I agreed. Sanjay smiled, kissed me and left. He winked at me as he was leaving and said, "Now be a good girl and make sure that you are nice to Nick, Okay?" I was so afraid to see him leave, because I had no idea what Nick was going to do to me.

As soon as Sanjay left, Nick closed the door, grabbed me by the arm and said, "You have such a smart mouth, don't you? Well, let's see what else you've got." He had such a wicked grin on his face, I knew I was in trouble. He eyed me, standing barefoot with not a stitch to cover me, from my head to my toes. I am sure he liked what he saw.

He said, "Kavita, I want you to spread your legs wide apart." I nervously did as I was told. He continued, "Very good, now bend over and touch the floor, and hold the position until I tell you, okay?"

"Oh my god," I thought to myself, "This is going to be worse than I thought." But I had no choice, so I obeyed him. He walked around me, examining me from every angle. I knew that he had a really obscene view of my pussy and butt from behind, and I was so ashamed of myself. He ran his disgusting hands all over my butt and between my legs, feeling up every nook and corner. Although I was dying of shame, I had to admit that his fingers felt pretty good when he rubbed my pussy and clit. I squirmed and struggled hard to stay in position while he poked his disgusting fingers everywhere from behind me. He then stood up and rubbed his crotch on my butt, and then leaned over and grabbed my boobs and played with them. He cupped them in each hand roughly and tweaked my nipples hard with his fingers. I always liked having my nipples played with, so I had to suppress a moan to make sure that he didn't think I was enjoying it.

cont................

Don't forget to send feedback and add reputation

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls