Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > How I allowed my best friends to seduce my young wife

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th June 2008
Custom title

addy4u has hacked the reps databaseaddy4u has hacked the reps databaseaddy4u has hacked the reps databaseaddy4u has hacked the reps databaseaddy4u has hacked the reps databaseaddy4u has hacked the reps database
UL: 783.58 mb DL: 206.55 mb Ratio: 3.79
How I allowed my best friends to seduce my young wife

How I allowed my best friends to seduce my young wife

How I allowed my best friends to seduce my young wife – Part 1
Hi my name is Rahul, I am 29 years old, I have been living in London for the last six years, studying degree and working. I am originally from South India. I recently went to India and got married, it was a proposed marriage by parents, my wife name is Priya (name changed) and she is only 21 years old. I was extremely lucky to have such a young beautiful wife; she is 5’6” tall, slim build, medium complexion, shoulder-length black hair and has a cute innocent face. She is from a very decent family and had finished her university just before the marriage.

After marriage I brought her to UK and happily lived in an apartment in London. We both had very happy life and enjoyed every minute of it. I felt proud taking my beautiful wife to parties and introducing her to my friends, most of my university colleagues were younger than me and around same age as Priya, they all very friendly with Priya but I some time noticed that they were indirectly enjoying Priya’s beauty without knowing her. I didn’t take this seriously because the western culture and I didn’t want to upset Priya.
Couple of my best friends Shaun and Jay visits our apartment for evening drink and meal, they started telling me that how beautiful Priya is and how lucky I am etc, I laughed and didn’t take it seriously, they were born and brought up in Uk for Asian and West Indian parents, I know they have several girl friends and their culture, they both were very handsome and young.

One day after finishing few glasses of wine Shaun asked “can I take a photo with Priya cutie?”, we got shocked, Priya looked at me, I whispered in Priya’s ear “they are drunk Priya, don’t worry, just let them take a photo with you”, after few hesitance she reluctantly agreed, Shaun jumped next to Priya and put his hands around her waist, Priya was in real discomfort, Jay clicked few photos on his mobile. I suddenly realized some strange feeling in my body. That night I re-thought about the incident and enjoyed the strange feeling, I enjoyed the feeling of other men’s interest in my wife and her innocence. Following day Shaun met me at work and showed the photos again and commented “what a beauty, so sweet and soft but so shy”, I didn’t get angry instead smiled at him, that encouraged him and he continued “you so lucky Rahul, she is the type of girl any men wanted to spent days and nights with them”.

I started enjoying the fantasy of imagining my wife with other men, especially with Shaun and Jay but I knew that Priya is not that type of girl and would kill me if she finds out my imagination. My fantasy of seeing Priya with other men become stronger and I couldn’t control myself. After careful thinking I have decided to scarify Priya for my fantasy. I invited Shaun and Jay more often and arranged late night parties at my place, they were very happy but Priya felt uncomfortable in the beginning, we encouraged Priya to drink wine, after little reluctance she started drinking wine during parties. Shaun and Jay become friendlier with Priya and she also felt comfortable with them but I didn’t tell anyone about my fantasy. One day I arranged some building work in my apartment and claimed I couldn’t take day-off from my work and asked Priya “can I ask Shaun to be with you while the builders are working?” after few hesitance without any choice she agreed. When I asked Shaun about this he was happily agreed, Shaun came to our place and stayed for the whole day after I went to work as the builders took the whole day to finish the job.

I suspected that Shaun must have made some move but Priya didn’t tell me anything that evening but I noticed some strange nervousness in her. Following day Shaun hesitantly asked me at work “did Priya tell you anything?” I said “no, why?” he replied “nothing…I just asked her to join me in drinking wine, she initially refused but after I compelled her she drank couple of glasses but she was angry at me”, I knew that he was only telling me half of the story but I said “thanks anyway for your time yesterday”. I then asked “Shaun, do you know any good driving instructors, Priya wanted to learn driving?”, Shaun thought about for few seconds and said “Rahul if you don’t mind I will teach Priya to learn driving because I am free during the day time for the next few weeks as I am on study leave and you can save some money too”, I expected that answer anyway but I didn’t accept it straightaway, instead I said “no, that will be difficult for you”. After few minutes I finally agreed to his request and I noticed he was very happy.

After few hesitances I made Priya to agree too, Priya felt uncomfortable in the beginning but after a week she settled and started to enjoy learning driving from Shaun. In the mean time I installed hidden video cameras in my apartment without knowing Priya and started watching the recordings on a regular basis of their activities. On the second week I noticed the change in Priya’s dresses when goes out with Shaun, It was mid summer but Priya doesn't normally wear that sort of dresses when goes out, she started wearing sleeveless t-shirts and tight skirts, I could imagine that she sitting next to Shaun in the car for few hours with that dress will definitely make Shaun mad.

As I expected on the following day, after the driving lesson both came into the house, after few hesitance Priya sat on the sofa and drank wine with him as he requested, when Shaun ready to leave he hesitantly hugged Priya and tried to kiss her, I could see that she initially tried to get away from him but after few minutes of begging from him she stood standstill against the wall, he now comfortably lifted her face and placed his lips on hers and passionately started kissing her, after couple of minutes he let her free, said good-bye and left while Priya was still in shock, just kissing continued for couple more days. Priya or Shaun didn’t mention to me anything and acted normal.

Following week Shaun came in and he decided not to go out that day, they sat on the sofa next to each other, I could see that Shaun was begging something from Priya and she was angrily refusing, they started drinking wine and watching movie on TV, after few minutes I could see that Shaun was slowly putting his right hand around Priya’s waist and pulled her close to his body, she initially resisted but given up resistance after few minutes. Priya was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt and a tight skirt, Shaun slowly put his left hand on her shoulder and started moving towards her chest area, she looked at Shaun with angry but couldn’t do much to stop him moving, he held her hands tightly with his right hand and started fondling her breasts outside her T-shirt, I could see that she was initially in real nervous and angry but calmed down gradually.

Shaun now started kissing her on lips after few initial resistance, his left hand now slowly started to lift her red t-shirt, after few struggle he managed to pulled her t-shirt through her head, Priya was very nervously sitting in her white bra and black skirt, I noticed that my wife is started to surrendering her to Shaun and my adrenalin was pumping by watching those pictures. Shaun got up and quickly went down to wearing only boxer shorts, Priya was watching him with real scare while he was going down to shorts, he now with more confident lifted Priya and put his hands around her waist and started undoing her skirt hooks, as usual after few struggle her skirt was dropped on the floor around her legs, Priya was really shaking in her white bra and purple panty, I knew that my innocent wife was minutes away from loosing her completely. Shaun is half Indian and half West Indian, 22 years old, 6’ tall, very athletic body and very handsome, any young girl will easily fell for his charm and body, Priya was not that type of girl normally but I created the situations for her to fell to fulfill my fantasy.

Shaun now gently pushed Priya back on the sofa, she helplessly fell on the sofa and angrily looked at Shaun but couldn’t do much. Shaun stood in front of her and quickly pulled his shorts and under wear down, his fully erected cock stood in front of Priya, she didn’t expect that and hid her face with her hands with shy and angry, I could see that Shaun comfortably removed and threw his under wear away and stood fully nakedly in front of her, he then slowly took one of Priya’s hand from her face, after few struggle he managed to took her right hand and placed it and pressed it on his erected cock, she tried to took her hand away from his cock but he held it tightly, after few minutes of persuasion he managed to place her both hands on his cock but Priya was still closed her eyes in scare and held her face side ways. Shaun was gradually making her to massage and feel his cock, after several attempts Shaun succeed and Priya slowly started fondling his cock with her hands without any choice, finally Shaun turned her face towards his cock and made her to open her eyes, I saw Priya got real shock and scare seeing the large cock on her hands but couldn’t escape from it. Even though I enjoyed the fantasy I felt sorry for Priya for the pain she was going to go through, she is tall but slim and has a very tight cunt and it will be very pain full by looking at Shaun’s size.

Please wait for part 2 to find how Priya ended up in Shaun’s hands….
Please send your comments and suggestions

Old 14th June 2008
LovesBebosAss

dukeofkent has disabled reputations
UL: 12.76 gb DL: 19.84 gb Ratio: 0.64
good one
repped.

Image removed due to complaints

Old 14th June 2008
Custom title

addy4u has hacked the reps databaseaddy4u has hacked the reps databaseaddy4u has hacked the reps databaseaddy4u has hacked the reps databaseaddy4u has hacked the reps databaseaddy4u has hacked the reps database
Thanx 4 reply

Old 14th June 2008
Custom title

How I allowed my best friends to seduce my young wife – Part 2

I continued watch the video recording for that day, Priya now looked at Shaun’s face with scare, Shaun smiled at her and moved his cock close to her face, she try to pull her head back but Shaun held it firmly, his cock now in touching distance from her mouth, after few struggle he made Priya to lick his cock with her tongue, Priya now slowly started licking his sticky cock without any choice, he tried very hard to insert his cock into her mouth and finally found success after several attempts, Shaun now started moving his cock in and out of Priya’s mouth, Priya was finding it very hard to cope with his action but helplessly cooperated with him. I still could see that Priya was not completely enjoying the situation, looked very nervous and scared but couldn’t stop Shaun because she had let it too far, Shaun was actually teaching her the blow job and she gradually found rhythm in doing that, finally she looked at Shaun’s face and smiled while most of his cock was in her mouth, he ordered her to suck his cock fast, she then gave him a good blow job without his help. After few minutes Shaun pulled his cock out, lifted Priya and passionately kissed her on her lips. Surprisingly he decided to end the activity on that day, looked like Priya was begging him to stop it and after he got some promises from Priya he stopped it. Both got dressed and chatted for few more minutes, I can see that Shaun was telling Priya several things and she was struggling to accept those all. Shaun left with a final kiss. Following day I managed to install hidden audio recordings in sitting room and in bedroom addition to already installed hidden cameras.

Priya and Shaun were acted normal with me and pretended nothing has happened and thought that I didn’t know anything but following day Priya hesitantly started, “Rahul, if you don’t mind can I ask you some thing? I exited and said “go on” she again very hesitantly “Shaun asking me to do some modeling work for one of his friend…I have refused it but he is keep on asking and telling me that I can earn lots of money” she now looked at my face with scare and nervous, I calmly asked “what do you think about it? she got surprised because I didn’t get angry and said “I don’t know” I said “Priya, Shaun is our best friend, you can trust him that he wouldn’t do any harm to you, if you like it go ahead but I wouldn’t have time for any of these because my job and study, I will discuss this with Shaun ok” she shyly nodded her head to say ok.

Next day I met Shaun privately, I noticed that he was very nervous and struggling to look at my face. I started “Shaun, Priya told me that you want her to do some modeling for your friend” he looked at me with scare but didn’t answer, I continued “ok Shaun, I already have discussed this with Priya…you are my best friend, if it is good for Priya I wouldn’t have any objection” he got shocked and said “yes Rahul, it will be great for Priya, my friend who has a successful modeling business saw Priya last week with me during driving lesson and thought she was my girl friend and asked me in front of her to bring her to his studio for an audition, I explained to him the situation but he is still nagging me and saying that Priya has got everything to become a successful model and not to waste her” I acted like believing him completely and discussed with him further and finally agreed to have her audition in my home one day not in studio and told him to make an album of Priya for me and Priya to look at it first, then only we will decide about her doing modeling for his friend, he happily accepted. I went home and explained to Priya about the audition, she believed that I was innocent and didn’t know their activities. Shaun informed me that he has arranged Priya’s audition on the following day, he knew that I can’t take-day off to work on that day, I agreed them to have audition on that day and decided to go to work. Priya asked me permission that Shaun is taking her to the beauty parlor before audition for her hair, facial and tanning, I gave her the permission.

Following day I came home in the evening, Priya was watching TV and tried to be normal but I noticed that she was struggling to be normal, she looked gorgeous, she had her hair flatten, face done and body tanned, legs waxed. I said “you look gorgeous, how did the audition go today? she hesitantly said “it was ok, Shaun promised to bring the album in two days” I said “good, did you enjoy it? she looked at me with nervous and said “I was scared first, then it was ok but if you don’t like the photos, I wouldn’t do this again” I said “don’t worry, we will see the album first, then decide ok”.

Following day I had the opportunity to view the audition day recording, it started with excitement as expected. Please wait for part 3 to find out how Priya’s audition went.
Your comments and encouragements are very important for me to continue this story.

Old 15th June 2008

JOYSTICKER has received several accoladesJOYSTICKER has received several accoladesJOYSTICKER has received several accoladesJOYSTICKER has received several accoladesJOYSTICKER has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to JOYSTICKER
UL: 23.41 mb DL: 51.79 mb Ratio: 0.45
VERY SEXCITING ADDY. REPPED U FOR THIS.
ENJOY THE POWER TO STRIP 100 MOST BEAUTIFUL AND EXQUISITE GALS THEY WILL PARADE IN FRONT OF YOU FULLY CLOTHED AND THE MOMENT YOU CLICK ANY ONE, SHE WILL TAKE OFF ALL - TRY IT TO BELIEVE IT
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=60580
NUDE FEMALE BODIES ADORNED WITH ONLY PAINTS
YOU WILL SIMPLY LOVE THEM

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=60227

[/color]

Old 15th June 2008
Visit my website

aryan08 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice story i like it

Old 15th June 2008
Without Custom Title
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
anunidhi1 has hacked the reps databaseanunidhi1 has hacked the reps databaseanunidhi1 has hacked the reps databaseanunidhi1 has hacked the reps databaseanunidhi1 has hacked the reps databaseanunidhi1 has hacked the reps databaseanunidhi1 has hacked the reps databaseanunidhi1 has hacked the reps database
UL: 97.20 gb DL: 49.66 gb Ratio: 1.96
repped u bhai

Old 15th June 2008

pitchaijohn is beginning to get noticed
Nice story. Please continue.

Old 15th June 2008

yellowtool is an unknown quantity at this point
MY BROINLAW ALLOWED ME TO HAVE SEX WITH HIS WIFE FIRST SHE DINT WANT TO HAVE I MADE MY MOVE BY FORCE TEARING HER BLOSE AND BRA

Old 15th June 2008

bundy is beginning to get noticed
UL: 249.61 mb DL: 457.17 mb Ratio: 0.55
plz continue

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls