Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My Mausi My Wife

Old 19th May 2008

rimas_kaul is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 200.62 mb DL: 479.51 mb Ratio: 0.42
My Mausi My Wife

Hi Friends,

Posting my first thread in the forum. This is a story about incest relationship between mausi-bhanja. Let me know if you like the story.

My Mausi, My Life – Part I

I am narrating a wonderful incest story. Hope you all will like it.

I was probably 18 at that time. My Dad was in Government Service and had expired when I was 5 with severe heart attack. As per the government's scheme; my mother had got the job of welfare officer after my father expired. She had to travel to several govt. hospitals in the district, and oversee the welfare activities. She used to be out most of the day for the work. My widow mausi (mother's sister) was staying with us to look after me and the household chores as mother used to go to work for long hours every day. She also had to travel frequently to other districts as well, so many a times she used to be on a tour of a week/fortnight. Though she was earning moderately; we were able to live comparatively better lifestyle and had enough money to suffice our needs and a few luxuries.

My mausi's name is akshada. She was married to a businessman at the age of 16; but even before she turned 18; her husband died in a railway accident shattering her married life. She does not have a kid and she took care of me just like her own kid. She is staying with us since my father expired (within a month of her husband's death); and I call her "mau". She is 5'6" inches tall with fair complexion and has a very small face with very small but charming lips and beautiful black eyes. Her hairs are straight and pretty long. As she has a moderately healthy physique; she looks a bit bulky; but that's how most of the typical Indian women look in their early 30's. One thing I should admit here is she looks quite young for her age even at 33.

At my home, I was never much attached with my mother; as she used to be away most of the time when I needed her. It was mau (mother's sister); on whom I was very much dependant and had developed a very close loving bond with her. She was just like my second mother to me. In fact, you can call her my mother in real sense as she looked after me since I was 3 yr. old. She being a widow and childless; loves me a lot and always cares for me. She is a good listener and used to patiently listen to all my hues and cries when mother used to be away because of work and I wanted mother to be with me. She used to always soothe me in her own efficient manner and take me to places with her. Mother found this arrangement very comfortable; since she used to have lots of work and routine tours to make. She handed over my upbringing completely to mau (mother's sister); as if I was mau's son instead of her own.

I love my mausi and have immense respect for her. She was the one who had worked all her life in the kitchen, in the study room and everywhere; to love and care for me and desired for me to become a successful person in life. It seemed the only objective in her life and she was ready to take all pains for it. I had very few friends in my life and mau was one of the genuine friends I ever had. I started imaging her to be my life, my wife of all the roles. I started observing her physique more closely. I know it was morally wrong; but I thought; may be me imaging her to become my life was not wrong. It was all about love and deep feelings that I have about her till date; more than anything else. The more and more my imagination flew; it found mau and only mau everywhere. Initially, I started staring at her body; but she must have overlooked it assuming it to be the demand of my adolescence. But when I started, trying to physically touch her at unwanted and unnecessary places, she must have been hinted. I started saying “I love you, mau” and hugging her more closely than earlier, may have raised her doubts. I used to go behind her back unnoticed; while she was working over the kitchen platform and hug her from behind and ask in a loving voice ”What are you preparing today mau?” She used to look back at me admiringly and affectionately. I still remember her looks. I also started complimenting her about her dresses, the color theme, and the hair-do’s and sometimes bring for her gajaras (a small thread having flowers weaved to be wore by women); lip-stick shades; mascaras; used to go with her for shopping. I also asked her out to go to movies and night dinners; which she innocently accepted and enjoyed immensely in my company. I used to just daydream about our happy married life for hours. I had started seriously loving my mau. Mau was all my life had been about. There was problem as to how I could open up my heart to mau; when all of a sudden a strange thing happened.

Those were times when I was preparing for my CET (engineering entrance test) examination. Mau had been my true mentor during my academic life; always making me work hard to get good scores at the examinations. She used to scold me and even punish me; if I failed to study on time. For the entire year, I studied; though sometimes unwillingly; for the exams. During this year only; I had a new friend nandu joining my college; as his father had been recently posted to our town. He was older to me having failed twice in the earlier years. He also was a experienced and knowledgeable guy in the field of sex and was the one; who introduced me to the new area of sex. I had a very little idea about it prior to this; but after nandu became my friend; my world changed drastically. He had a whole bunch of adult magazines with lots of erotic stories and used to give me these magazines for reading. I used to insert the magazine inside my text-books and used to pretend to study; while actually I got aroused reading the erotic stories from those perverted magazines. I used to read them at night and masturbate in my bed reading those stories imaging about mau and me. Also, while in the college, one of my friends shared some internet sites about sex stories. I had a pc at my home and had a net connection, so I immediately started exploring the sites. I got immensely interested especially in the relationship with mature ladies; as it aroused me a lot thinking about mau.

One such night, when I was reading one bizarre story of exquisite romance between an aunt and a young stud; I was very aroused. Mother was now going often on a tour; sometimes as long as for a month. She had just left a day back for one of those tours. My imagination started running absolutely wildly; and I started imaging my mau as the aunt and myself as the young stud in the story. My small penis came into life immediately and was standing out in its fullest. I started caressing it slowly imagining it was my suhaag raat (first night) with mau and mau coming inside the room clad in a wonderful red & white traditional saari with rich zari work with a glass of sweet milk in her hand and a shying face. I was waiting on the bed fully decorated with lots and lots of flowers of mau’s choice wearing a shining white kurta and paijama. She stopped at the edge of the bed looking downwards; avoiding my lustful stare. I slowly caught hold of both her shoulders and made her sit on the bed. As she moved ahead the tray with the milk; I stopped her hand and caught her wrist in my powerful grip. She moaned slightly and smiled; which I could not see as her face was still in ghoonghat. I slowly took my other hand towards her ghoonghat and tried to raise it above her face. She shied away but; after 2-3 attempts allowed me to raise it. I just sat there looking at her face; her eyes were closed. She was wearing traditional ornaments and there was a beautiful bindi (an ornament) placed on her head. I called her name aloud “mau… my dear mau, my darling mau… look at me, please look at your desperately waiting husband.. give him the pleasure of his life… mau … I love you dear… I want to ride you.. I want to make the heavenly tour with you mau…please do not play games with me.. o dear please take me to your heart at once… I can not wait any longer to make love to you…” I was feeling very sleepy and saying this in half sleep just like a dream.

to be continued...

Hi Friends,

Let me know if you like this story..

you can reach me at rimas_kaul@yahoo.co.in

Old 19th May 2008
Custom title

enjoywith is a pillar of our communityenjoywith is a pillar of our communityenjoywith is a pillar of our communityenjoywith is a pillar of our communityenjoywith is a pillar of our communityenjoywith is a pillar of our communityenjoywith is a pillar of our communityenjoywith is a pillar of our communityenjoywith is a pillar of our community
UL: 25.34 gb DL: 30.20 gb Ratio: 0.84
great one...pls complete the same

Old 20th May 2008
Custom title

peternorth has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpeternorth has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpeternorth has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpeternorth has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpeternorth has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpeternorth has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpeternorth has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 93.28 gb DL: 37.92 gb Ratio: 2.46
nice please complete the story buddy

Repped you

Old 20th May 2008

rimas_kaul is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 200.62 mb DL: 479.51 mb Ratio: 0.42
Thanks dude.. coming tommorow part 2 and 3 of the story... watch out for it

Old 20th May 2008
COME 2 DADDY

traveller_space has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtraveller_space has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtraveller_space has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtraveller_space has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtraveller_space has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtraveller_space has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtraveller_space has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 54.15 gb DL: 53.25 gb Ratio: 1.02
pls. post more

Black Cocks White Sluts 1

Scene 2: Isabella Stone (as Nikki)

Old 4th May 2011

rashmiranjandash is beginning to get noticed
great story.thank you

Old 4th May 2011
Custom title

KBR1970 has received several accoladesKBR1970 has received several accoladesKBR1970 has received several accolades
Good start................ Thanks and please continue

Old 6th May 2011
Custom title

kirankats is a pillar of our communitykirankats is a pillar of our communitykirankats is a pillar of our communitykirankats is a pillar of our communitykirankats is a pillar of our communitykirankats is a pillar of our communitykirankats is a pillar of our communitykirankats is a pillar of our community
UL: 36.07 gb DL: 20.36 gb Ratio: 1.77
Great thread dear. continue