Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Mother-Son Stories Only

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th September 2005
Licker of this Lady's Armpits

olavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to olavu
Mother-Son Stories Only

Friends, I am starting this new series. Expecting your encouragement by way of REPs.

A Couple of Mothers & Friends

Alpana sat on the stoop in front of her house talking to her neighbor and friend Richa. The end of winter was still in the air but the spring sun warmed their faces.
"Richa, I don't know what I'm going to do. Once Raja graduates and leaves the house, I have no reason to be here. Sanju stays out of my way but why would I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who doesn't love me’ It's been a sham for years."
"I don't know honey, what's going on with you and Sanju now’"
"Very little; and I'm not just talking about the sex because that never even set oily rags on fire… there's just nothing. He's out of town more than half the time doing God knows what. He's never taken an interest in Raja and I think were both better off without him. I don't think he's said a kind word to either of us in the last five years. I get more love and tenderness from Raja in one kiss than from Sanju in a year. Raja is so sweet, this morning he kissed my cheek and touched my face and told me I'm the best."
"Jesus, I can't even get Sunil to say 'good morning'. Our son's sure are cut from different cloth…but they're both handsome bastards aren't they’"
They both laughed and Alpana said, "I'll bet they'll give the girls a run for their money – if they haven't already."
"Are you kidding’ Sunil has condoms stashed all over his room and I'm glad of it."
"You know Richa, I've never talked to Raja about it; do you think I should’"
"Well you should talk to him but don't worry because I know he uses them."
"What do you mean you know’"
"Well he hasn't used one on me - not that I'd mind but I hear him talking to Sunil at my house. I think they buy them by the gross."
Alpana laughed. "Richa you're terrible, Raja's mine and you stay away."
"He's yours’ Do you mean you sleep with him’"
"RICHA!"
"Oh Alpana, calm down. Tell me you never fantasized about Sunil or Raja."
Alpana hesitated and said, "Well…" They fell on each other laughing.
"Hey," Richa said, "We had 'em young and we're both pretty good looking old broads – they could do worse than being in our 'experienced' hands.
Alpana said, "You've been single too long Richa…and I think we're two frustrated old broads who better go get supper going…I'll see you later". They both went home with thoughts tripping.
Alpana had a sweet fantasy about her neighbor's son joining her in a warm bath but Richa decided it was time to do more than dream. After dinner she told Sunil she was going to take a short nap and he should wake her in an hour. She went into her bedroom and made herself up. She put on a sheer nylon cover-up. She opened the top four buttons and left one of her full breasts exposed.
When Sunil came in he was transfixed by the figure seemingly asleep on top of the bed. He watched her bare breast rise and fall and then the dark triangle between his mother's legs held his gaze. He didn't move for five minutes. He touched her arm to wake her and when she opened her eyes she saw the swelling in his pants. Without a word she put her hand on her son's cock and massaged the length of his shaft. He took her tit in his hand and tried not to come as she rubbed.
She undid his pants and took them off; she lifted his shirt and he removed it. He said, "Mom do you want me to…’"
"Yes" she said.
Sunil gave a small laugh and said, "I didn't say what…"
"I want you to do everything to me Sunil. I want you to do anything to me. I want you to make me come…make me come Sunil."
He lifted the nylon and his mother spread her legs for him. He licked and slathered her already wet cunt. He pushed and pressed the hood again and again sliding it over her clit. Before the tip of his tongue found the bare clit, his mother started to come. A flush crossed her breasts as her back arched. He could taste her juices. Louder and louder she repeated "Oh…OH…OHHH…"
As she descended she said, "Oh Sunil it's been so long since a man made me come…so long." She held his hard cock and began accelerating almost immediately. Sunil I want to come again; I want to be fucked in every hole. I want cocks in me…I want you and Raja in me."
"Mom are you, nuts’ What are you talking about’"
"I'm talking about what I need …what I need now."
She took his cock into her mouth and sucked him close to oblivion. She stopped and said, "Do this for me…I want you both…do it baby…call him".
He called and Raja answered. "Raja, its Bobby, can you come over here now; mom and I need you for something."
"Ok I'll be over in about ten minutes."
They seemed like the longest ten minutes of Sunil's life. He tried to put his cock back in his mother's mouth but she didn't want him to come before Raja arrived. They kissed and his hands were in her holes as she held his cock without rubbing. When the doorbell finally rang they were both half crazed.
Sunil put on his shorts and answered the door. "What's up’" Raja asked.
"You're not going to believe this" he said as he led him to the bedroom.
As Darren entered he saw Richa naked on the bed. His jaw dropped and he stammered, "Jesus Mrs.…."
She stopped him with, "Under the circumstances why don't you call me Richa." She reached for his cock.
It was chaos for a while as the two boys had their fingers, mouths, and cocks all over her. Richa was out of her mind. At one point while kneeling and alternately sucking them, she tried to get both of their cocks in her mouth at once. There was too much meat.
When things settled down, she was on top of her son fucking him. She entreated Raja, "Do me Raja, do me in the ass."
Sunil egged him on. "Go on Raja, fuck her in the ass, she wants it."
Hesitantly he began easing himself into the small hole after covering the top of his cock with saliva. The deeper he went, the more of Sunil's shaft he could feel through the thin membrane. "That's it, fuck her good, keep fucking her" Sunil said.
She was delirious from the boy's bucking and thrusts. "Oh that's good…ooh I love it hard…yeah… like that Raja...oh… yes…"
They came within minutes of each other. Sunil's cum spurting into his mother's channel took her over. Her hips mirrored her son's quick hard thrusts and Raja let go with jets of hot come into her ass. They were all breathing hard when it was over.
After a few minutes Richa got up to shower and kissed each of them. A small look of concern came over her face. She said, "Look boys, we can have fun but this stays between us – except for your mother Raja, ok’"
They both nodded their assent and she smiled as she went into the bathroom. Raja only said "See you Sunil" and then left.
When he got home Alpana asked Raja what it was all about and he said, "It was nothing; just had to fix something".
He was lost in thought throughout the night and didn't speak to his mother until the next evening when he knew they'd be alone.
It was a Friday night and his father had left for the weekend. When he got home, Alpana was reading a magazine at the kitchen table. "Hi honey, she said when she saw him. Dinner's just about ready."
"Mom, can we wait a bit’ I'd like to talk to you about something first."
"Sure sweetie I'm in no rush."
She wore a simple jersey dress that showed her body well. Her unusually small waist called attention to her well-rounded breasts and she had dancer's hips. The soft brown framed glasses that matched her long hair somehow made her look more sexy than studious. There was something interesting to see no matter where your eyes stopped on their journey – either up or down. It was a journey Raja's eyes had been taking more and more over the last year.
He focused on her face as he said, "Something happened when I went over to Sunil's last night."
"What happened baby’" Alpana's maternal protective concern kicked in.
"Well…" Raja gave her the short 'tidied-up' version.
Alpana was wide eyed, disturbed, turned on and twelve other conflicting things. Before she could speak Raja continued. "Here's the thing mom, right in the middle of this incredible rush I started thinking, could my mother do something like this’ Could you mom’"
"I don't think I ever could but some things could be right for one person and wrong for another. I wouldn't think badly of Richa…because this is where she is now in her life."
"I guess you're right but my real problem was that when I was in her…I wanted it to be you. I don't mean with Sunil; I mean just me and you. When I closed my eyes it was you I saw; it was you I wanted to be making love with. And I realized that it's because I love you that I want to make love to you, not just because I want to have you."
"Oh Raja that's so lovely…it makes me feel so good…I've wanted…my heart's been aching to hear loving words for a long time." Alpana embraced her son and a kiss of longing fulfilled passed between them.
Raja gently caressed his mother's breasts and could feel her nipples become erect through her soft bra and dress. They stood together for an eternity softly stroking each other as their tongues explored each other's mouths. He slowly undressed her and when her bra and panties were off she stood before him unashamed. Her shoes were still on and he gazed at her hourglass figure and her smiling face. Her shapely legs led him across the soft brown thatch to the pinkish nipples that capped her jutting breasts. He said, "Mom you're spectacular".
She kissed him as she undressed him. His cock was a long steel rod for his mother. She led him to her bed. She opened her legs and her flower while closing her eyes. She expected to feel him enter her but he began kissing between her legs. The surprising feel of his lips kissing and sucking her folds released her fluids and sent a line of pleasure through her belly. The tip of his tongue found her steadily engorging nub. She wanted him in her and she reached for him.
Raja laid his throbbing manhood on his mother's slippery folds and they opened around him. He didn't enter her but slid the thick shaft over her wet pink button. Alpana began whispering "Please…please…please…"
Finally he was in her. Her channel was like a sheath made for him alone. With each deep insertion she held him with a desire to keep him in her forever. Aplana moaned with each loving thrust he gave her. "My Raja…my Raja…"
When she felt herself on the edge, she wrapped herself around him and turned herself on top. She sat up and moved on him with closed eyes. She began talking to him and didn't stop until she came.
"Raja…love…I didn't know why I stayed here. Now I know…I was waiting for you love…I was waiting for you to fill me and complete me. I was waiting for you to be inside me and heal me…oh sweet Raja, I'm going to be good for you like you are for me. You're never going to need another woman for anything. I'm going to give you anything you need anything…anything…anything…"
With each word she speared herself on him. He told her he loved her over and over as he held her wonderful breasts and also began to come. She rose and fell on him until her honey coated him and his cream filled her belly. As she rested on him he saw a smile on his mother's face he had never seen.
"Raja tomorrow I'm going to look for a place. Please tell me you're going to be with me. Tell me you're going to love me and you're going to make love to me all the time."
"No mother" he said. "Not all the time - we're going to need some time to pack."
She laughed through his kiss.

The woman in my Avtar is old Kannada actress Aarathi. Always her armpits used to be wet with sweat!!! I am sure she has a bush in her armpits. Even today I jack off thinking of those curly bush and the strong musky smell from there!!!

Old 18th September 2005

olavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universe
A Mother's Tale

My name is Ratna Kumari and I am a married woman. Unfortunately my husband died just after a month of our marriage in a car accident during a journey from Bombay to Delhi. But he left his image within my stomach. Very soon I discovered I was pregnant and was waiting to see my offspring. Through ultrasound I was already aware that I was to give birth to a male. At last the time came up and I delivered my son to the world. I was very happy at that time as I was feeling that my husband is back now. I was having great plans for my son's education. I used to feed him myself. I used to give him a bath once a day so that he remained clean. During my whole life I was a very modest and noble lady, I had never done anything wrong like boyfriends and so on. I passed my life like a perfect Eastern lady. From the time I entered my puberty I was very curious about the penis. I had never seen it and I wanted to see it. After marriage, though, I fulfilled my desires with my husband but he also left me.

Now when I was a mother, I could see the little penis of my son. It's a great piece of flesh. I always see it for many times as I knew that when he would be adult I couldn't see it. I plucked it with my fingers and took it in my mouth at the time when my son was going to pee. His pee was very tasty.

In our religion pee drinking is not supposed to be a bad habit, many people do so. Some people say that the pissing of the dawn gives too much strength to a man. So I used to drink the pee of my own son.

We used to bath daily. When he grew a little up, he enjoyed my company during baths. After some time when he was 4, we both were taking a bath; I used to wash him with soap, he was looking at me and my body parts. Very soon when I reached to wash his private area I noticed that his prick was of a little bigger size as that it was at his birth. I picked it in my hands and looked at him.

I asked him in a joking mood, "Do you know what is this?"

He replied, "No ma!"

I told him that this is a piece of flesh that Bhagwan has given to his male creatures and not to females that was why I was not having that. Then I gave him a gentle squeeze and asked did he like it. He replied that it felt good. I began to squeeze him and rub it slowly. He was enjoying it and didn't know what was going on. After some time his penis became a little bit erect, I continued to perform my job. Very soon I realized that his face was changing its origination and he told me that it seemed he was going to pee. I said, "It just feels that way" and that nothing would happen. Soon he began to become uncontrollable and his little penis started jerking. Due to his immaturity nothing came out but he felt very nice after that.

The next day during bath he requested himself for the same operation. Despite my conscience we started to do it. This became our routine and I used to do so daily. He also enjoyed it.

Due to my poor nature I didn't send him to school. All we had was done at home. He also had no friends and he used to rest at home.

The time went by and he became a boy of 9 now. We were still busy in our secret operation. I tried many times but I couldn't stop it. One day I was very horny and was rubbing his 3 inch penis. I don't know why but I took it in my mouth. He became out of control at once when my saliva helped my mouth to rub his little tool without any friction.

He said, "Ma, it feels so good."

I did it for a long time but I noticed that by mouth operation his climax came early as compared to the time when I did so by hand. He also told me that he better enjoyed it by this method. After that I kissed him on his lip for the very first time in my life. I licked his pink soft lips and inserted my tongue inside his mouth. I gave a full journey to my tongue in his mouth. He was very astonished as that had not happened to him in his whole life.

So I changed my procedure and from that day I began to comfort him in this manner. One day when I kissed him I felt his tongue in my mouth before my tongue could reach him. I licked his tongue inside my mouth and he also did so. For about 10 minutes we did so. After then I again started to lick his prick. He was still not adult at that time because he gave nothing from his penis yet.

After a year I noticed a salty taste in my mouth when I was licking his erect penis. I at once pulled it out and saw there was a transparent drop at the top of his penis cap. I was very happy that my son was entering the pubic age. That day when I gave him a rubbing routine I noticed that he was enjoying it with some greater extent. Soon he tensed his hands and legs and shot two drops of white cum. I was so excited; he was so embarrassed. He didn't know about it and at once asked about it.

I said, "Nothing son, it's a routine and from today you will experience it daily."

I drank the cum and thought it was so tasty.

That had now become our daily routine and we both enjoyed it. Because of his adolescence he also started taking an interest in me and he also used to give me full pleasure. Now he had started to even fuck me for a long time.

That was our small story, now my son has grown up and has gone to Dubai for job purposes. I remain alone all the time. Whenever he comes back we used to give us the same pleasure although now he knows himself that this is not fair.

I am so ill now and I am sure that I would not survive any more so I am writing this story.

The woman in my Avtar is old Kannada actress Aarathi. Always her armpits used to be wet with sweat!!! I am sure she has a bush in her armpits. Even today I jack off thinking of those curly bush and the strong musky smell from there!!!

Old 18th September 2005

A mothers love I

I never thought I would treat my mother Heena as a woman until the day she made me realise I am the man of the house. Few months ago my dad died leaving me and my mother everything he could leave. As a result we have a house and some good cash in the bank. I am a state government employee earning a high salary. All my life I have been reckless when it came to handling house chores. I never bothered about them. I had my dad to take care of outside activities and my mother, inside the home. So I literally lived a no-responsibility life. So when my dad left us, I guess mom had to do all the work. She might have coped well probably for a month or so as she never complained. But one day, she just bursted on me. She cursed me I am irresponsible and a no-good wonderer and this and that. She told me that I am the man of the house and I should take care of all the activities my dad used to do to the household. I felt bad for mom and from then on I started looking into household activities. I got into this household activity groove pretty quickly as I was taking care of all the outside activities and mom never complained again. Every thing was going well. Well atleast until I realised mom is also a woman.

I still remember that day. I came early from work and since mom didnot open the door for me, I used the key to get in. I heard the showering noise from our bathroom so I went to my room to lay all my stuff. The shower noise stopped and heard mom go into her room. I walked out of my room and strolled towards our lounge passing mother's room. The door was not closed properly so I took a casual look. There is mom in her wet petticoat tied around her waist and naked on the top. I might have seen her naked titties before but never saw her in that position. She looked beautiful and voluptious! Mom is an average plumpy lady. Her big boobs are bit saggy and her waist is a bit broad. Her shape is common among most housewives in India. Her sexyness was more displayed with her wet petticoat cliging onto her buttocks and her body is moist with some after shower sweat. I quickly turned and walked away before my mother could notice and after few minutes I yelled making my presence known. Mother acknowledged and we had a usual talk.

After that sexy scene of my mother, I always visualised her half naked and with petticoat everytime I saw her. My attraction towards her grew day by day and I started finding opportunities to peek on her naked flesh. I even started masterbating thinking about her. It was at this instant, I realised dad had left me another thing other than the house and cash. It was my mother and her lovely body. The best of all inheritances. One evening we got a hindi movie on video and watched it. It was a low budget movie on extramarital affairs. It was low budget but the scenes were HOT! They never showed naked bodies but they were kissing the blouse covered breasts and lifting the saree and putting their hands inside! We both were very excited. I could notice mother breathing heavily and I could feel her HEAT! After the movie, we just discussed a little about it and went to our rooms for a much needed masterbation. Even after relieving myself a couple of times, I could not sleep. I felt frustrated thinking about the movie and my mother.

I decided I had to do something. I sought of got an idea that since I am the man of the house, sex should also come with the standard package. I need to satisfy the woman of the house sexually and she should satisfy me. Thats the only thing I have not been doing from my dad's household activities....taking care of his woman. I also knew that the woman is also my mother and she will not accept me as her sex partner. I somehow had to convince her that I am willing to fill her when she needs a fill and I am sure she will not accept it if I propose to her. So the best thing would be to force her the first time. Once she gets laid forcibly, she will accept the situation and allow me to be her lover. The idea, as I was thinking, shot my whole blood of my body into my dick as I felt it acknowledging my thoughts.

I slowly got out of my room and walked to my mom's room. The door is closed but not locked. I pushed the door and went into her room. There she is, sleeping on her back with her face facing away from me. Her loose end of the saree has crumppled up covering only one blouse covered breast. Her other breast is fighting very hard to come out of the blouse. Her blouse hooks are tight and barely holding on the blouse. Her bare stomach is beautiful and moving up and down slowly to her breathing rhythm. Her legs were held together and here saree on her is twisted everywhere but fully covered. She is sleeping on a single bed as she gave me their double bed after my dad died. I have decided that if I ever copulate with my mother it will be on the bed where she always been copulated. It will be on the same bed my dad entered her and fucked as her husband and her man. It will be on the same bed where her man of the house always fucked her. So without even waking her up I just grabbed my mother's hand and pulled it to get her up the bed.

Mom woke up in shock as I managed to pull her out and before she could know whats happening I just dragged her by hand into my room. After entering the room I left her near my bed, went to the door and locked it. Mom got to her senses although I would think she is still half asleep. Before she could say "What!" I caught hold of her paita (loose end of the saree) and pulled it towards me. Mom tried to hold on to it but in vain. The whole saree got unwrapped as I pulled. By now mom must have come to her senses as she madly tried to keep the saree on. Before we both could realise, her faithful saree separated from her body and mom was left only her blouse and petticoat. My lust has overcome my 'sonly' insticts as I kept enjoying my mother's situation as every man in India's dream to see a woman in her underwear. Mom started crying by now as I lunged on to her to pull her towards me and kiss her on her lips.

A mothers love 2

She struggled to avoid my kiss but I held on to her. Once I finished kissing her she just released herself from me and ran to open the door. By the time she held on to the door lock I ran towards her and grabbed her by the waist with one hand and the otherhand caught her hand attempting to open the lock. Finally she spoke "Why are you doing this to me!". I told her "Because you told me I am the man of the house!" struggling to hold on to her. "But I'm your mother," she said, tearfully twisting and turning. "You're the woman of the house too, aren't you?" I said, and continued without waiting for a reply. "Mother, I suggest you to stop this and lie down on that bed there and get ready for me." I held on to her waist and quickly I sprung open my lungee (sarong) as my cock sprung out stiff. She looked my cock and then dragged her eyes to look me in disgust. Before she could talk anymore, I grabbed both her wrists, pulling her towards me. Then I twisted so she turned around, her back to the bed. I then pushed her on to the bed as she laid on her back.

She screamed as she fell on the bed while still crying. "What do you want from me?" she sobbed. I said nothing and just stood there enjoying her underwear covered body. She started to get up - I think to get away from me again but I grabbed her petticoat to pull it towards me. She must have wore an old one as it started tearing away along her waist where she tied her petticoat with a string. It took me several pulls between my mother's crys to tear her petticoat as it was giving way. It tore finally, and came away, leaving her naked waist down in just her petticoat piece tied around her waist. That was the firstime I ever saw my mother's bush. My birth place and a forbidden part for a son to see. Her bush between her legs appeared to me like a place of enjoyment rather than a place of respect. By now she started to cry more as I moved on to her a she was struggling and twisting sideways to cover her womanhood, pushing me to try to get me off her, pulling up her knees and using them to hide her body. I did not listen to her cries. Infact I liked her cries. I liked her tries to resist me! It made me feel really like the man of the house. Some more struggle and again she was flat on her back, with me standing over her, enjoying just looking at her.

I squatted on her thighs, leaning forward slightly. I took her wrists, one in each hand, and brought them together. I caught both her wrists in one hand, holding them above her head, pinning her to the bed. With the other hand I began to open the hooks of her blouse holding onto the two ends between her breasts. Mother is still crying pleading me not to do anything but she stopped struggling. I tried unhooking her blouse hooks but they are more a struggle than I expected. So I just pulled the blouse holding the inside of the blouse. Since the hooks were alrady tight, they just came off snapping and I could hear my mother cry more for every snap of a hook. I had to pull hard to snap the last hook but with that force the two end of her blouse hurled away revealing her big breasts. Her tits drooping on either end of her body. That was the instant I felt the best in my life. My mother underme, naked and on bed. I looked at those breasts whose nakedness has fed me when I was a child and also prompted me to lust for my mother when I am a grownup. I slowly bent myself to take one of her nipple into my mouth. Mother cried more but did nothing. I licked, and sucked both the breasts. It was a great experience preying on my dear old mother's wonderful and juicy breasts.

My mother stopped her resistance by now so I started enjoying her naked body. I kissed sucked and licked her beautiful body everywhere I could and it was great. Then I finally turn my vision to the spot between her legs. The spot where I came to this world and where I can fulfil my lust to make myself a man to my mother. I used my legs to part her legs by pushing them outward and set myself comfortibly between her legs. Mother though did not put any pressure. She just laid there with her head turned to one side and her eyes closed. I ran my free hand over her mound and inserting my index finger into her vagina. Her vagina is still dry as I started finger-fucking her. It didnot take long before I could feel her juices oozing out as I increased my rhythm. I kept finger fucking her for a while before I decided she is ready for the ultimate reunion. Still holding her hands above her head, I leaned on her body so I was covering her body with mine. With my free hand I felt between us, took my cock, and began to guide it towards her cunt.

As I reached her entrance I paused and touched her entrance my tip of the cock. I felt shivers along my spine as I unioned with my part of my mother's flesh with her flesh again. That was the time I contemplated the sin I am committing. I will be committing incest with my mother and a new type of bond between us. I am entering her cunt where there is no return. I could not wait anylonger as I pushed forward. My dick entered her cunt. I pushed even harder. I heard my mother gasp, and cry a little, as I pushed inside her completely. I then held there, for a while enjoying my sexual union with my mother. I let go her hands to balance myself for a long fuck. Mom didnot even move the hands as she might have thought its all over for her. She is being ravaged nevertheless. I withdrew my dick a bit and pushed forward again. Mother stayed still. I drew back again this time to be out of her and thurst back again. Mother gasped.

Then I settled to a steadier rhythm. I had achieved what I wanted. Fucking my own mother. My cock was inside her vagina and I am fucking her. I am fucking the same cunt my father has used to quench his lust and flooded it with his sperm to create me. I finally managed to spread the same legs my father has spread on the same bed. Finally I managed to make the same woman my dad made as woman of the house. I am squeezing the same breasts my dad squeezed and my mother used to feed me as a baby. I am enjoying the same body I shared when I took shape in her. I am reaching the same inside of my mother where I was spawned. I am kissing the mouth that had given me guidance, sweared on me and ...encouraged me. It felt great, that I am using the same woman that loved me motherly to love me sexually. I am showing my gratitude towards her upbringing by ravishing her cunt with my dick. After few more strokes, I felt my balls exploding gobs of semen I have been storing for her. I humped on to her vigourously before I came. I could not help stop but gasp as I shot my wad into her. I could feel my semen flooding mother's vagina as I reached my climax.

Our sexual act is complete as I laid on my wonderful mother fulfilled and gasping for my breath. I could hear my mother too is breathing hard. Our naked bodies still connected together with my chest firmly pressing her naked breasts. My cock by now started getting limp but still inside her transfering the last remains of my semen. Mother still said nothing and laid the position. I didn't have enough guts to look at her face. We both made no moves to untangle as my exhaustion slipped me into deep sleep. The next morning when I got up, mother is not seen anywhere. I was still lying naked on my bed. My sarong is still on the floor but no signs of my mother's clothes. For a moment I thought it might have been a dream and started looking for some evidence on the bed. I found some long strands of my mother's hair on the pillow beside mine. I got little assured and looked for some sex-liquid stains on the blanket. I did see three dried stains where the cloth was stiff. I had a chill running through my spine as I realised its not a dream. I felt a lot a guilt. I could not find enough guts to walk outside my room. I stayed there as long as I could. Good it was a Sunday. After few hours my mother knocked on the door to get me up as it is approaching noon. It was after her call, I had a bit of my confidence back in me.

A mothers Love 3

I quickly went into the bathroom for my morning chores. I tried to avoid my mother for another half an hour or so until she called me to eat my lunch. That day has been a horrible day for both of us. We never talked. Infact the silence continued for a few more days. Good thing I have a job to go to otherwise I would have become mad with her silence. During these hostile days my mother visited our neighbours and nearby relatives quite a lot. Possibly just to be away from me I guess. After threes days of constant silence I decided I have to put an end to this. After our dinner on thursday, I told her I am Sorry and never meant to hurt her! She just said its OK but after few seconds, she just burst into tears. I felt very bad. It took two more days to get back to normal. The normalcy of our mother-son physical contact never returned though! She always tried to stay farther from me and locked her room when she changed or went to sleep. We continued with our lives that way. Another Two weeks after things got normal, my mother went to a movie with her friends. I knew she was going to a movie because she asked me some money for the movie as I was going on a two day trip to a nearby village on work. When I got back the following day from my trip, things were different at home.

My mother got dressed beautifully in a very nice saree and she had flowers in her hair. Normally widows never wear flowers in their hair. She is also seemed to be in a good mood. I was happy but also shocked to see her that way. There was a lot of contrast between the mother I left for my trip and the mother I am looking at right now. She also received me well, and asked a lot about my trip. Slowly I also lost my hostility and interacted with her freely. I was glad mom is back to normal. After the dinner she insisted me to take shower and go to my room. I reluctantly had my shower and went back to my room. Then my mother ordered me not to come out of the room and lay on the bed. I tried to refuse saying I am not sleepy yet but she screamed at me to do as she says. I didnot wanted to upset my mother again. So I went to bed half-hearted. Few minutes later I heard my room door open only to see my mother well dressed in a yellow saree with a glass of milk in my hand. I was shocked to see her that way. She is all dressed up and reminded me of a bride. Normally the newly-wed brides enter the room that way with a glass of milk.

For a moment I thought it can't be!!! I could not believe my eyes! I also thought it might be a prank trying to get back at me for raping her. As she entered she locked the bedroom door, came to me and handed to glass of milk. I took it politely and drank the milk. She then told me "Your mother is now ready to become your woman if you wish to do so!" I was shocked to hear it! I also need to confess how much those words have caused a twitch in my cock. I could not believe my own mother is inviting me to fuck her! It took me few minutes to get my thoughts back on track as I could see my mother still waiting before me for an answer. I didn't know what to do at that moment. My mother is looking like an elderly woman just married. She is proposing me to take her as my woman and my dick is throbbing for her pussy. I could not do anything but to say "YES! YES!" lifting myself from the bed to hug my mother.

We had a passionate kiss as we moved on to our bed. This time we both were suttle and exploring in our lovemaking session as I opened my mother's blouse to enjoy her juicy breast amidst my mother's moans which I never expected I will hear from my mother. She didn't wear any underwear so I just lifted her saree to her waist to get access to her now wet cunt rather than removing her saree. This time the sex was devine. As if I am making love to my woman. Until I looked at her face I never realised I am fucking my own mother. I felt as if I am fucking Rati, the love godess, herself. Thats why I think they have invented the saying 'Cover the face and fuck the base!' I could also feel my mother's enjoyment of sex. The moans, the humps, and the juices. I am seeing and feeling the other side of my mother whom I never saw before. Before I realised I am fucking my mother as my woman, I already started squirting my semen into her wet cunt for the second time. After our juicy fuck session we just laid on the bed caressing each other. Our physical bond between our legs is now free but neither of us bothered to set our clothes back to normal. My mother is still open breasted with her blouse hanging from her shoulders and her saree still lifted up to her thighs. We both were lying on our sides facing each other. It was then, we talked. Mother said "Are you happy now?" I said "More than ever! I love you mom!"

Mom said "I love you too son! From today I am your woman too! You should call me Heena when we are alone. You can have my body too when ever you want!"

I said "Thanks Heena! Sorry if I have hurt you before! I think you a very sexy woman and wanted to be close to you that way too!" She said "Its alright! I was in shock to know my son lusted for me and you let me know that in a violent way" She continued "It was only yesterday I figured I will take our relationship to new heights! I felt very lonely! I realised I will be like that forever if I donot do something! Eventhough it was wierd for me to know that you are lusting for me I finally could accept it as an another form of love towards me! I even felt proud that I am turning you on! Thats why I decided I will let you have my body! You already raped me and entered me where you are forbidden to enter! I have lost my sheel (chastity) by you and I have nothing more to loose! If I accept the situation I will be gaining than loosing! Thats why I proposed!" I said "Heena, my beloved, I am happy for your proposal and I am also sorry I had to take you through the rape ordeal! I did not mean to hurt you!" Mom said smiling "I know you didn't! Thats why I arranged this first night" and kissed me on the lips as I reciprocated. After the kiss she said "Do you know I am wearing the same saree in which I married your father? We also had our first night in the same saree too!" I was so excited as I looked at her saree. "You mean you are wearing the same saree my father fucked you the first time?"

"Yes! This is the same saree in which your daddy took my cherry! Now I am wearing it to celebrate my first night with my son" Mother replied. "Thats great Mom!" I exclaimed. I couldn't believe it! I touched and felt the saree again. I couldn't believe I fucked my mother in her marriage dress. Heena, my lovely mother, let me fuck her in the same saree her husband fucked her for the first time. I felt I am the luckiest son on the earth! I could not wait any longer as I moved onto my mother again for an another session to show my gratitude towards her. Since then our relationship has turned into a mother-son relationship with an extra bond between our legs. Mother moved into my room which used to be her room when dad was alive. We still left the bed in her room intact in case if somebody gets curious. We are just mother and son when anybody is around us. On a normal day she is my mother by day and my woman by night. Well almost a mother by day. Except for the days our relations and friends visit us we always slept together. Sometimes mother used normal mother-son relationship to get us sleeping together. When we have too many guests mother used to arrange a bed for us in the bunker we have at the back of the house saying we can adjust! Little they know that a mother and son can sleep together with their genitals locked! Mother used to dress like a wife awaiting her husband's return from work. It was always great to see my mother waiting for me well dressed with flowers in her head when I return home from work.

She became a wife to me and I am her husband. I am Rama to my mother Heena. Now a days she also compares my style of fucking her to my fathers. She tells me I fuck her in different positions which my dad never did. Few months later, at 43, my mother Heena got pregnant again. This time with my baby. Her son's baby. I am happy I knocked my dear old mother. My mother is happy that she still got her husband's genepool in her stomach. My semen has taken shape in my mother womb. Our baby is due in six months.

Old 18th September 2005

A Wonderful Treat

One morning Mother asked me to accompany her to the market. There was a
lot of shopping to do and she could not possibly carry it all back alone. We
had almost completed all the shopping when an incident occurred that was
going to change a lot of things in my life.
A bunch of loafers had been sitting on a rock and ogling at Mother while she
made some purchases at the butcher's shop. Mother always has been quite an
eyeful, and turned heads wherever she went, but these guys went beyond the
limits of decency. They started passing remarks at her.
"Hey, beautiful, when are you calling me over to your house?" One of them
called out to Mother. "I'll put that wonderful body of yours to its proper
use."
"What a fantastic piece of goods she is." Another one remarked. "Fucking
her is something one could happily die for."
"I am ready to die right now if I am given the chance to screw her arse." The
third one said.
I could not believe what I was hearing. My blood began to boil inside me. I
could feel Mother squeeze my arm entreating me to keep quiet. However,
the rage I felt was beyond my control. I confronted the guys and got into a
fight with them. I got in a few good blows but it was an unequal battle. I was
alone against three much bigger guys and I was soon overpowered. I was
struck down to the ground. I had blood gushing out from my nose, while my
lips were smashed and an eye blackened. The guys began raining kicks on
me as I lay on the ground. Fortunately for me some onlookers intervened
and broke us up. The guys departed hurling filthy abuses and threats at me as
they left.
People stood around me giving various types of advice as I sat with my back
against the rock, totally dazed and disoriented. Mother was kneeling beside
me and holding me up in her arms. She was crying and asking people to help
me. Someone got us a jug of water and helped her clean up my face. When I
felt a bit better, some people helped us get into our car and we drove back
home.
"There was no need for you to get into the fight." Mother scolded me as we
drove home. "You could have been killed."
I wanted to say something in reply, but I simply did not feel upto it. So I let
her continue to scold me as she held me in her arms. I rested my head
against her soft bosom and dozed off.
When we got home, mother called in a doctor who examined me thoroughly.
Thankfully he did not find anything broken. He left after prescribing a few
balms and painkiller tablets. Mother applied the balms on the wounds and
ice on the swellings with her soft hands. She wept whenever I cried out I
pain. She fed me the painkillers and held me in her arms till I dropped off to
sleep. Thanks to the medications and her ministrations I felt much better by
the time Father got home in the evening.
When Father learnt what had happened he was furious. He rebuked Mother
for not ringing him up at his office immediately and letting him know what
had happened. He rang up a friend of his who was a senior official in the
police department and told him what had happened. He demanded
immediate action against the guys who had insulted Mother and beaten me
up. He was given assurances that appropriate action would be taken soon.
"What you did was very brave. You could have been badly hurt." Father told
me sitting on a chair next to my bed. "We are both very proud of you. Thank
you very much for standing up for your mother. Don't worry about it any
more and get back on your feet. I will handle the matter from here on."
Later that night Father's friend called and said that the police had picked up
the ruffians. We were in a more relaxed mood. Father began to lighten up
the atmosphere.
"What exactly did those rascals tell your mother?" Father asked me.
I was embarrassed and I tried to avoid answering his question.
However, he was insistent that I give him an answer.
"Come on." He said. " I would like to know why you had to get into a fight
with those ruffians."
"They said she was a great piece of goods." I told him.
Father looked at me quizzically.
"Don't you agree with them?" He asked me.
This was getting rather awkward. Even Mother was finding it so.
"Stop it, Father." She said. "He is our son. How can he think of such things
about me?"
However, Father refused to back off.
"Come on." He said. "Tell me whether or not you think your mother is a
great piece of goods like those rascals had said?"
"Yes, I do." I finally blurted out.
Mother clapped her hand to her mouth and ran out of the room. Father threw
back his head and guffawed. Then in a more serious mood he clapped me on
my back.
"You deserve a reward for what you did, my son." He said. "You risked your
life to save your mother's honour. We can never repay you sufficiently for
that. Tell me what we can give you in return?"
"I had to do what I did, Dad. I could not allow a bunch of thugs insult my
mother and get away with it, could I? There is no need to reward me for it." I
told him.
"There must be something that you desire." Father persisted. "Tell me, I
promise I will get it for you."
"I know you will, Dad." I replied. "But I don't want any reward for this."
"Fine, if you won't ask for anything, we will have to arrange for something
on our own." Father said. "I hope you agree to that?"
I could not say anything in reply. So I just nodded my head in the
affirmative.
The next Saturday we went for dinner at one of the top hotels in the city.
Father ordered drinks for me as well. I was rather taken aback by his gesture.
"It is time you learnt about the finer things in a gentleman's life." He said.
"How to drink properly is one of them."
We had a sumptuous dinner. I was a bit woozy with the alcohol I had
consumed. We were all in a merry mood when we finally returned home.
"Your Dad has stood you his treat." Mother said as we entered our house.
"Now is my turn to give you a treat."
I looked at both of them in surprise. Father said nothing. He put on some soft
music on the music system.
"Would you like to dance with me?" Mother asked me.
"Sure Ma." I told her. We did this occasionally and it was something I
always looked forward to.
We had been dancing for a while when Mother suddenly dropped the
bombshell.
"Do you really find me a great piece of goods like you told your father the
other day?" She asked me.
I was stunned. "Uh! Yes, Ma. I do." I finally stammered out.
"How do you know whether I really am a great piece of goods?" Ma
continued. "Wouldn't you really like to find out?"
I looked at Father for help. He was grinning at me. He got up and pretended
to stretch.
"I'm awfully tired." He declared. "I'm going to bed. The two of you enjoy
yourselves."
"Well, don't you really want to find out?" Ma asked after he had left. "Of
course it may be that you actually find me most unattractive and are only
saying all this to make me happy."
"No, Ma." I said hurriedly. "I truly think you are gorgeous."
"Really? Why don't we go to your room and find out for real?" Mother asked
smiling.
She caught my hand and led me to my bedroom. I followed her totally
dazed. She shut the door behind her and began to take off her sari.
"Would you like to help me take off the rest?" She asked me.
I was totally stupefied and could only stare at her. Mother then led me to my
bed and made me sit down. She unloosened the strings of her petticoat and
let it fall to the ground. Then she took off her blouse. Her beautiful boobs
strained against her bra. The sight of them made my cock get so hard that I
moaned with pain.
Smiling slightly to herself, Mother began to take off her bra. Her splendid
tits hung out in their magnificent glory for me to see. They were not only a
big wholesome size 38D, they were beautiful. They jutted out firmly from
her chest with hardly any hint of sag on them. Then she slipped out of her
panties. Her lovely pussy was covered by a dense patch of hair.
"Well, do you like what you see?" She asked me. "Do you really find me as
good a piece of goods as you thought?"
My throat felt parched. I was finding it difficult to breathe.
"You are much more beautiful and sexy than I had thought." I managed to
croak out somehow.
Mother laughed. "What funny things you say." She told me. "Now it's your
turn. Let me see your sexy body."
I was too stunned to move. Finally, Mother came and sat beside me. She
began to unbutton my shirt. Then she helped me take of my vest. She began
to kiss my chest.
"You are like your father." She remarked. "You don't have any hair on your
chest. However, these muscles you are developing are going to make you a
very, very sexy man indeed."
Mother made me lie down on my bed. She helped me slip off my trousers.
Then slowly she drew down my underwear. My rock hard cock sprang into
her view. Even at the time it was nearly seven inches long when fully hard.
"My God!" Mother gasped. "Oh, it's huge. I'm going to love it. Oh, my son,
you are fully a man now."
She went down on my cock and began licking it. She lubricated the foreskin
and rolled it back exposing my angry red cock head. She began to lick my
cock head. Sensations I had never imagined could exist coursed through my
body. I groaned in ecstacy. She began to suck my cock. I felt her taking my
cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her lips rubbed my cock from along
its length from bottom to top and back again while her tongue caressed my
cock head. I felt I was going to go mad.
"Ooh, Ma. I'll go crazy." I cried out. "Oh, this is too much. Don't stop Ma. I
never knew this could be so fantastic."
Mother sucked me harder and harder with an increasing rhythm. Her fingers
tickled and caressed my testicles. I could feel my sperms burst out of my
testicles and flood into my cock. I felt my cock grow bigger and bigger
inside Mother's mouth. By now Mother was jacking me frantically. My
sperms burst out of my cock and into her mouth. She gagged a little at first
but then began to hungrily swallow as much of it as she could. Streams of
sperm continued to shoot out of my cock. She sprayed some of it on her face
and the rest all over her tits. She applied my sperms all over her face, throat
and tits. She then proceeded to lick my cock clean. She saw to it that not a
drop of my sperm was wasted.
I lay back exhausted. Mother lay on top of me. "That was nice wasn't it?"
She said. "Did you enjoy it, my son? Would you like to do it again with me?
I know I would love to do it again with you."
"Oh Ma, you don't have to ask." I told her. "You are the sexiest woman on
earth. I am so lucky to have you do this to me. I will do whatever you want
me to do. But, Ma, will Dad agree to our doing all this?"
"He will, my son." Mother assured me. "In fact this was his idea. It sprang
up the day you defended me against those ruffians. We decided that if you
were ready to risk your life for my honour, then we should be willing to give
you something comparable. A dinner at a top hotel was nothing in
comparison. So we decided this was the best way to reward you. I will spend
at least two or three nights each week in your bed teaching you all about
sex."
"Oh thank you, Ma. This will be a wonderful reward." I said. "But, Ma, that
Dad will want you in his bed too, won't he?"
"Your Dad is not getting any younger, my son." Mother replied. "He has had
to cut down on sex after the heart attack he suffered the year before last. He
does not have the same energy for sex that he once had. This way he gets a
rest, I get all the sex I desire and you also learn about sex."
Mother and I began to kiss each other tenderly, exploring each other's
bodies. I kissed her tits and nipples, then her lovely smooth stomach before
going down to her sweet smelling pussy. Mother spread out her legs so that
her pussy was easily accessible to me.
"Lick my pussy, son." She moaned. "Drive me mad."
"You will have to teach me, Ma." I said. "I have never done this before."
She held apart the lips of her pussy. I could see the pink vaginal walls.
"Hold it apart like this." She told me. "Now place your mouth at my pussy
lips. Insert your tongue and begin to lick. You will find a small button
inside. That is my clitoris -- my love button. Stroke it with your tongue."
I did as she said. I found the taste of her pussy juices a bit strange at first. It
tasted sour, like weak dahi. Gradually I began to get to used to it. I found the
button she had told me about. The first time I stroked it with my tongue
Mother gave out a long, low moan of pleasure. I licked her harder and
harder. Her moans grew more and more frantic. Juices flooded out of her
pussy walls and poured into my mouth. I lapped up as much of it as I could.
Mother was soon thrashing around in ecstacy. Her nails raked my back. Her
raw display of naked passion got me excited as well. I felt myself getting
hard again. After a while Mother could not take my pussy licking any
longer. She judged my cock was hard enough again and so she got up and
sat astride me. She inserted my cock inside her pussy. It was heavenly inside
her -- so warm, so soft and so snug. She began to move on top of me.
Slowly we began to settle into a rhythm. Our tempo increased and Mother
humped into me as I thrust back. My cock soon regained its full hardness
and she moaned with pleasure as my cock thrust itself deeper and deeper
into her. Her tits jiggled and bounced in gay abandon in front of my face. I
caught of them and squeezed them hard. Mother squealed in pain. I pulled
her tits nearer to my mouth and began to suck her nipples. They were erect
and hard with desire. Mother's moans began louder and louder as she
reached one orgasm after another.
Since I had emptied my balls only a little while back, it took me quite some
time to come again. As I felt Mother's pace slacken with exhaustion, I rolled
her over on her back and climbed on top of her. I began to hump her harder
and harder. She was sobbing with the sheer ecstacy generated by the friction
of my cock with her clitoris. I ground my cock deeper and deeper into her
belly. We were both in the throes of an ultimate rapture when I felt my cock
finally begin to swell inside her womb. I could not hold my sperms back any
longer as I came inside her and shot my load into her uterus. We continued
to ram our bodies against each other until every drop of my sperm was
squeezed out of my testicles and had fallen inside her belly.
We lay in each other's arms quite overcome by the unbelievably intense
passion we had ignited in each other. We tenderly kissed each other tasting
the salty sweetness of each other's lips. This was going to be quite a reward,
I thought. I snuggled myself into her arms until my head rested against her
lovely tits. I was still sucking at her sweet nipples as I dropped off into a
deep and dreamless sleep.

Old 18th September 2005

Amir Ki Ghar Ki Kahani (bhaag - 1)

mera naam amir hai aur mai 20 saal ka hu. jo mai aap ko bataane jaa rahaa
hoo ye koi kahaani nahin meri life ki saachi hai aur ya aaj se koi 4 maheenay pahlay ki
baat hai. main ne apni job nayee nayee shuru ki thi aur main raat ko late gahr aata tha
kiyon ki job ke baad main kuch der net use karta tha ek cafe me. to mai tabhee yaise
kahaaniya padna shuru kee.
un hee dinom ki baat hai mai ek raat late gahr aaya to ghar me andheraa thaa. sabhee
so chukay the. mere dada, dadi, mera chota bhai aur mere uncle (fatherz younger bro).
haan to mai bhe jaa raha thaa apane room me change karne jab mai light jaltee dakha
meri maa ki room mai.
ye mai bataa doon ki meraa father kaam ke silsele me ghar se baahar rahte hai aur
weekend pe aate hai ghar. to mai ne soocha mom ab tak kyon jaag rahee hai. jab mai
room ke paas gayaa to door bandh tha lekin window pe pardaa hata hua tha aur wahaa
se andar me jo kuch dakhaa thaa woh mera liye life kaa biggest shock thaa.
room me meri maa apane bed pe kisi ke saath chudaai me mashroof thi lakin kyon ki
mai un ko peeche se dekh rahaa thaa to mujhe nazar nahee aa raha tha ke kaun hai
lekin mai ek lund meri maa ki choot main aa ja raha dekhaa tha aur mom ki dono
tangain us bande ki shoulders pe thee aur meri maa khoob enjoy kar rahee thee kyon
ke woh neecha se apnee gand utha utha kar jawab de rahee thee. us ke dhakkon ka
tabhi mujhe us shaks ka side se face nazar aaya and that was another shock.
Woh meri mom ka cousin tha aur mera uncle jo ki humare baraber wale ghar me
rahata thaa, his name was nadeem and he was fucking the hell out of my mom, ya sab
dakh kar mera bhee lund khara ho gaya thaa aur mai ye sab daktaa rahaa. mujhe hosh
nahin aayaa aur haan lakin jab woh farigh huee aur nadeem uncle meri maa pay thak
ka gir gaye aur un dono na kissing shuru kar dee.
Tou mujha hosh aaya meri lund kesi pool ki tarah khara tha aur main shayed dakhte
dakhtee us ko helata raha tha aik bara nishaan bana gaya tha precum ka meri shalwaar
par,main tab wahans ai haat gaya aur panay room main ja kar change keya aur mera
dil bhe nahin keya ka dinner he kar loon main jo kuch dakh chuka tha woh he meri
ankhon main ghoom raha tha,aur main woh he yaad kartey muth maar k soo gaya.
Subha jab main uttha tou mujha laga ka main na khawb dekha hai lakin nahi jab main
naha kar aaya tou dekha ka maa n woh he kaprey pahnay huee hain jo k kaal raat bed
ki side pay aur floor pay karay they tou main jaan gaya k ya hakiqqat thi,aur tab he
main na first time dekha maa ki taraf woh bilkul normal theen lakin mera leya sab
badal gaya tha mujha aaj woh aik sex object nazar aa rahe theen aur main nazroon he
nazroon main un ka figure tool raha tha.
And she was damn sexy mujha aaj andaza hua tha k woh 40 years ki age main bhe
honat silm aur attractive theen goora rang,baray baray lakin kharay kharay booobz
kamar bhe kuch zayada na thi lakin best thing jo mujha lagi woh un ki gand thi bhari
bhari aur baher ko nikli hue aur jab main ya sab dakh raha tha woh jhuki hue kitchen
table pay kuch kaam kar rahe theen aur un k kaproon k uppar say bhe un k underwear
k out line nazar aa rahe thi aur tab he main na first time notice leya ka meri maa tou
bari sex bomb hai aur maray skin tight dress pahantee hai, in short aik he raat main
mera maa ko dekahnay ka nadaz badal gaya tha.
bas phir next few dayz main yoon hua k main na kayee baar dekha nadeem uncle ko
late night aate aur meri maa ko un sai chudwatee,aur main ya he soochta raha is saray
waqt main ka main kesay join kar sakoon ya fun,main na kafi soocha aur akhir kar aik
din jab k father chalay gayee wapas apnay kaam par other city.
Main na sooch leya k aaj raat kuch bhe hoo jayee jesay he uncle chood k niklain gay
main ghus jaoon ga mom k room main aur un ko nanga he pakroon ga aur kesi bhe
taraha pyar sai ya zoor zabardasti sai razi karoon ga chudai k leya kiyon k main aab
pagal hoo chuka tha hawis main aur mujha maa nahin aik ghashti nazar aati thi jo k
auroon sai chud sakti thi tou mujh sai kiyon nahin........
Akhir kaar fislay ki raat bhe aa he gayee main kafi nervous tha aur exicted bhe us raat
koe 12 bajay jab sab ghar walay soo gaye they main na dekha ka moom gayeen aur
baher ka door ki kundi khool ge lakin oddr bandh rnahey deya ya her us raat hota he
tha jab k mom k chudia k mood hota tha main ya sab apnay room ki window sai dakh
raha tha meri light bandh thi ta ka mom ko shak na hoo phir kuch he daar baad
nadeem uncle aa gayee aur chup chaap chalay gayee mom k room main.
Aur tab he baher aaya aur main na dakh leya ka room ander sai bandh nahin keya gaya
tha balkey doon paat mila ma bass bandh kar deya tha doon uncle na,aab main aagaya
khirki pay aur intazaar karnaya laga ka kab ya chudai kareen aur jayeen aur main mom
ko pakroon bas tou uncle na jatee he mom ko jo k bed pay already kate hue theen galay
sai laga leya aur kissing shuru hoo gaye aur woh kameez ka uppar sai he un ka baray
baray boob bhe press kar rahay they.
Aur phir within minutes mom ki kameez uttar chuki thi aur bra bhe aur un k mammay
kesi rock ki tarah utthay hue they aur mujha lag raha tha ka uncle was damn lucky to
have that bitch in his armz phir woh kharay hua aur apni kameez aur shalwar uttar dee
aur mom k bhe nara khola aur mom ka pani bari gand unchi ki ta ka woh un ki
shalwar uttar sakain aur tab he mom na koe under wear nahin pahna hua tha aur she
was fully nanghi uncle ka lund bhe half khari postion main tha aur mom na foran un k
lund pakar leya aur helaya lageen aur phir bed pay bath gayeen aur uncle ka lund
choosna shuru kar deya.
Main ya sab tou dakh he raha tha kafi din sai aur main janta tha k mom khoob dil laga
k lund choosti theen aur in doran uncle un ki choot main ungli kartay rahtee they phir
uncle k lund fully khara ho gaya aur unhoon na mom ko letaya bed pay aur un ki gand
k neecha aik takya rakh deya aur un ki legs apnay kandhon pay rakh leen aab ya tha ka
woh dono cross way main they bed par k mom tou bed pay theen lakin uncle ka face
door ki taraf tha aur main door k saath he wali window sai ya sab dakh raha tha.
Aur tab he mujh ko josh aa gaya tha aur main wait kar raha tha jis waqt ka itnay
dinoon sai aur sply aaj subha sai woh anay wala tah tab he main na ashita sai door
kholaya aur dono ko red handed pakerney ka faisla keya, main na aahista sai door ko
khoola aur jab main ander poonch gaya tou uncle na mujha dakh leya aur un ki tou
akkhain khuli ki khuli rah gayeen lakin jab main muskuraya aur un ko aik ankh mari k
carry on tou un ki jan main jan ayeeee.
Mom ki ankhain tab bhe bandh theen aur woh enjoy kar rahe theen uncle ka her
dhaka main na apnay kapray uttaray jaldi aur khamooshi sai aur mom k pass gaya aur
un k aik boob pay haath rakh deya uncle aab mom ko aram aram sai chood rahey they
aur dakh rahye they meri taraf mom na tab bhe ankhin nahi khoolen lakin jab main na
boob zoor sai dabaya tou ki ankhain khul gayeen aur mujha dakh ka woh almost
uttchal jateen ager uncle un k uppar na hotey.
Woh uncle ko peechay karnay lageeen dono hathon sai lakin unhoon nahin nahi
choora maa kah rahe theen plz na karoo mera beta aa gaya hai plz mujha choor do
lakin uncle na nahin chora aur tab he main na kaha haan main aa gaya hoon aur main
bhe mazay lena chahata hoon.
Mom boleen nahin kabhi nahin main tumahri maa hoon, tou nadeem uncle na kaha
dakhoo seema is ko bhe mazay lena doon nahin tou kaheen sab ko bata he na day ,ager
tum is ko bhe karnay do ge tou ya kesi ko nahin batayee ga,abhi tou ya baat hum
teenon k beech main he rahay gee.
Mom sai kuch na kaha gaya lakin aab tou khud ko chura nahin rahee theen aur ankhin
bhe phir bandh kar leen unhoon na main samajh gaya ka signal green hai aur main na
un k boobs choosney shuru kar deya,khud he daar ka baad unhoon na ankhain bhe
khool leen aur meri tarf dekha bhe khali khali nazooron sai uncle na akhari dhakey
lagayee aur woh farigh hoo gayee.
Mom k under he bas un k utthtey he main poonch gaya mom ki legs k beech ka
kaheen mom apna erada he na badal dain aur main bata nahin sakta k main n jab apna
lund rakha un ki choot pay tou woh kitni garam theen,bas tab tou meray under ka
janwar jag gaya aur main na un ko dono boobs pakat leya aur zoor zoor sai chodneya
laga mom ko kuch he daar main mom bhe mera jhatkoon k reply denaya lageen aur
neecha sao gand uttha uttha ka lund la rahe theen main dakh chuka tha k mera lund
uncle sai moota bhe tha aur thora lamba bhe naturally mom bhe zayada maza aa raha
hoo ga.
Aur phir un hoon na pahli baar apnay bazoon meray kahndon pay rakh k mujha
kareeb kar leya aur kiss ki in mouth aur phir hum full kissing kar rahay thay aur
fucking bhe aur mom kah rahe theen haan amir zoor sai aur zoor sai main kareeb
hoon bohat kareeb haan zoor sai aur zoor sai aur un hoon ka apni tangoon ko meri
kamar main kass leya aur kaha ka ander karoo thora rooko aur phir nikalo poora baher
aur zoor sai under daloo.
Main pahli baar he kesi aurat ko chood raha tha aur mom ka jesay bataya woh sun ka
aur bhe maza aaya aur main wesay he un ko choodnay laga main subha sai 3 bar muth
bhe mar chuka tha tab he mara time bhe kafi barh gaya tha aur tab he mujha laga k
mom ki choot main saalab aa gaya hoo aur woh choot gayee theen aur in ki tangon ki
girift bhe meri kam pay dheeli par gaye thi aur un k saans bhe phool gaya tha aur baray
baray boobs uppar neecha ho rahey thay main bhe akhari 2/4 dhakay lagayee aur un ki
choot mian he chooot gaya.
Aur behaal ho kar un pay gir gaya ,kuch daar hum dono ko lagi saans bahaal karnay
main aur tab mom na mujh ko khud pay sai hataya aur bathroom main chali gayeen
nangi he uncle samnay sofay pay nangey he bathey they aur main na un ki taraf
dekaha aur unhoon na meri taraf aur kahany ko kuch tha bhe nahin tou hum dono
muskura k rah gayee,uncle ka apnay kaprey pahney aur janay lagee aur mujha jate jate
kaha k dekha thori daar aur baher na ayee tou us ko le aana ander sai aur maana lena
aab tou maan he jayee ge main na kaha aacha.
Aur jab woh janay lagaya tou main uttha un k pass gaya un sai haath melaya aur un ko
thanx kaha ka woh madad na kartey tou ya kabhi na hopata,inhoon na haath melaya
aur baher chalay gayee kamrey sai aab main mom k wait karya laga aur main aab tak
nanga he tha aur aik aur shoot k mood main tha.
Jab mom kafi daar na ayeen tou main gaya bath door tak aur knock keya tou woh
boleen main naha rahi hoon tum jaoo apnay room main na kaha k aik min khoolain
mujha bhe dhoona hai apnay aap ko tab kuch dar khamoshi k bad door khool deya
mom na woh shawer ka neecha khari theen aur pani un k uppar bah raha tha main un
k pass gaya aur un ko galay laga leya woh meray galay lag k roonay lageen.
Main na un ko aur pass keya aur aab mera lund jo ka takreban khara tha un ki tangon
k beech tha aur main un ki kamar pay haath pharney laga aur jab woh chup hueen tou
un ki gardan pay kissing shuru kar dee aur aik haath agay laya aur un ki choot pay rakh
deya un ki choot pay kuch din n chootey chotey baal thay main na un ki choot pay
haath pharna shuru kar deya aur aik ungli bhe under daal ka agay peechay karnay laga.
Aab mom na sir utha meray kandhay sai utahaya aur main na un ko kiss ki lips pay tou
un hoon na moun khool deya aur thora thora responce danay lageen main na shawer
bandh keya aur un ko haath sai pakar ka dobara bed pay la aaya aur leta deya aur jab
main janaya laga tou unhoon na mera haath pakar leya aur mujha khud pay leta
leya,main na un k kan main kaha ka aata hoon light tou bandh karoon tou unhoon na
mera haath choor deya aur main na light aur door bandh keya aur phir un k uppar aa
kar laat gaya.
Aur un ki honton ko choomnay laga aur boobs ko dabanay laga mom aik haath neecha
lageen aur mera lund pakar ka jo poora khara tha apni choot k soorakh pay rakh deya
aur main na bohat ahista ahista phir lund daal deya un ki choot main,aab main aur
mom kissing kar rahey they bilkul loverz ki tarha aur woh mujh hips pay haath rakh ka
zoor zoor sai lund dalwa rahe theen tab he mian na un sai poocha mom maza aa raha
hai na aap ko tou woh boleen Haaaaaaan bohat maza aa raha hai aasay he pyar pyar sai
karo mujha main daar tak karna chahati hoon lakin daloo zoor sai poora under jana
chaheya.
Main bohat pyar pyar sai chood raha tha un ko aur pooch raha tha k kis ka lund sab
saii bara hai?abbu ka uncle ka ya mera tou woh boleen amir tumhara sab sai bara bhe
hai aur moota bhe mujha lag raha hai main pahli bar karwa rahe hoon bilkul phans k
ja raha hi tumhara,tumhain tou maza aa raha hai na meri choot zayada khuli tou nahin
hai na Amir ,main na kaha ammi mujha beta kaheen na woh boleen tab bhe beta
kahoon jab tumhara lund meri choot main hai?
Tou main na kaha haan tou kya hue aab hum loverz bhe tou hain tou woh boleen
nahin jab hum aklay hoon tou hum naam sai he bulain gain aik duja ko maa beta tou
aab hum sirf dunya walon k leya hian,,,main aram aram sai nikal raha taha aur full
force sai lund under dal raha tha tab he kuch daar baad mom na kaha haan amir aab
zoor zoor sai karoo.
Main chootney wali hoon tou main na speed barha dee aur tum aik saath he choor
gayee aur is baar jitna maza yaa woh kesi aur he dunya main la gaya mujha.hum kuch
daar batain kartey rahee aur mom na kaha k amir aab ya baat humaray beech he rahni
chaheya aur jab bhe mooka mila hum khoob chudai karain gain,main na kaha haan
ammi bas aap mujha mazay deti rahna main wesa he karoon ga jesay aap kaheen geen
aur main utth ka apnay room main wapas aa gaya
jesay k shuru mein main na aap ko bataya tha k mujha mom ki gand bari pasand aaaye
thi tou aab main sooch raha tha ka mom ko anal k leya kesay razi karon tou main na
mom ko razi kar he leya aur woh bhe aik bar phir uncle ki help sai aur woh sab main
aap ko is story k next part main bataoon ga (main aik baar phir aap ko bata doon k ya
meri bikul saachi kahani hai.
Aur woh logh jo soochtey hain k incest paksitan main exist nahin karti woh jaan lain
ka ya ho sakta haia ur kin haalat main hua ya bhe aap ka samnaya hai.
--continued in part02--

Amir Ki Ghar Ki Kahani (bhaag - 2)
Us pahli raaat k baad tou main aur mom bohat close ho gaye thay aur hum na apni aik
alag he dunya bana lee thi jahan k bas main tha aur woh theen sara din hum dono
normal rahtay they aur raat hotay he love birds main change ho jatay they, is doraan
2/4 bar uncle na bhe mom k saath sex keya lakin tab main moojud nahin tha aur mom
ki bhe ya he marzi thi k hum dono saath na hoon as she was shying of threesome.
Tab he one monday as dad left for his tour as usual after spending weekend with us,
and that monday evening i went to my uncle living next door and as him k woh kuch
waqt mujha da saktay hain mujha kuch zaroori baat un sai karni hai tab he woh bolay
haan haan bolo main free hoon tou main na kaha chalin kaheen baher chaltay hain
aur woh meray saath chal
paray.
kareeeb he aik cold spot pay bathnay k bad main na uncle sai kaha k kase guzar rahe
hai aap ki life and sply aap ki sex life tou woh bolay theek he hai aur wesay bhe tumhari
mom jesi sexy aurat jis ko mil jaye woh tou khush he hoga haan lakin tum na tou haad
he ker dee hai aik din bhe alag nahin hotay tum seeema sai tou main na nazrain neechi
ker leen tab he main na un sai kaha k uncle main chahata hoon k aaj raat hum dono
saath hoon aur enjoy karain with mom.
tou woh boolay haaan theek hai lakin tumhari maa na ager na kernay deya tou? kiyon
k woh mujha kah chuki hain k main sirf din main he aaya karoon jab k koe na hoo tou
main na kaha k main mom ko kah doon ga k main ja raha hoon night match khalnay
aur aaj he dad gaye hain tou mom k mood tou hoga he tab he aap shaam main aana
aur mom ko kahna k aaj mujha aanay do raat ko tou woh yakeenan maan jayeen geen
aur tab main aap loghon ko join ker loon ga aur kuch bahana bana doon ga mom
sai k match nahin hua.
ya sab decide ker k main aur uncle ghar aa gayee aur main na mom ko shaam ki tea
pay bataya k main aaaaj doston k saath jaon ga night match khalnay aur subha fajer
tak he aoon ga mom k elawa wahan sab he bathay they tou mom ka kaha tou kuch
nahin lakin bas meri taraf ajeeb see nazaroon sai dekha asla main main na aur mom na
3 din sai kuch nahin keya tha kiyon k dad they 2 din sai aur us sai pahlay bhe chootay
bhai ki
tabeeyat theek nahin thi tou mom k pass soya tha woh.
aur tab he main uth gaya baher janay k leya aur main nikal raha tha main gate sai tou
uncle aa rahay they main na un ko ankh mari k line clear hai aur woh under chalay
gayee aab un ki kya baat hue mom sai woh tou main pata haan lakin main jab aaaya
raat ko 12 bajay wapas ghar tou as usual sab soo chukay they.
mom k room main sai night lamp ki halki halki light aa rahee thi main samajh gaya k
mom aur uncle hain saath saath tab main apnay room main gaya aur main na short
pahni aur t shirt aur phir mom k room ki taraf aaya dooor under sai bandh nahi tha as
it was decided between me an uncle tou main na bohat aram sai door halka sa khoola
aur main na dakha k mom aur uncle bed pay latay hua they lakin dono na dress pahna
hua tha aur batain kartay hua uncle nadeem un k boobz shirt ka uppar sai daba rahay
they.
tab main na soocha k kuch wait keya jayee aur main na door phir bandh keya aur
kitchen main chala gaya aur kuch khana khanay laga aur phir main wapas aaya koe 20
min k baad tou room main kuch aur he manzeer tha mom was fully nacked and
nadeem uncle was licking her chooot with his full heart un ki bhe shirt utri hue thi
and trouser was on .
ya sab dakh k mera bhe lund khara hogaya tha aur main na apni short ka button khool
ker lund ko baher nikal leya aur main room k under chala gaya ur bohat ahista sai door
bandh ker k under sai bolt laga deya aur mom na tab tak mujha nahin dakha tha woh
ahista ahista moun ker rahe theen aur in ki eyes bandh theeen aur tab main gaya mom
k pass aur un k pass bath ker main na un k baloon main haath phara tab un hoon k
mujha dakha aur woh aik dum khush hoo gayee aur tab he unhian nadeem ka khayal
aaya tou boleeen khaal leya match main na kaha lakin dil nahin laga wahan lakin
yahan aaya tou doosra he match chal raha hai wesay meri batting aye ge na ammi? tou
woh boleen woh tou pahlay main nadeem ko out karoon tab ki baat hai aur main
muskura deya, bohat tension meri duur ho gaye k mom na shoor nahin keya.
tab main na mom k haath main apna lund pakra deya aur unhon ka un ko hilana shuru
ker deya aur nadeem na bhe aab apni pant utar dee aur mom na tangain khool deen ta
k woh un ki choot main lund daal sakay tou nadeem na mom ki choot pay lund rakha
aur ahista ahista under karnay laga aur mom k moun sai azawain nikal rahe theen
seeeeeeee ooooh ooooh ki aur jab woh shuru ho gaye under baher karnay tou main
mom k moun pay aa gaya aur un sai mera lund suck karnay ko kaha woh chooosnay
lageen mera lund
mujha bhe maza aanay laga aur main na un k boobz bhe press karnay shuru ker deya
thori daar k baad nadeem ki speed barh gaye aur mom na bhe gand utha utha k us ki
dhakoon ka reply kerna shuru ker deya aur main na lund nikala un k moun sai aur side
main ho k dakhnay laga un ki chudai
tab he mom na kaha nadeeem aab mujha doggy style main choodo aur woh ghoori ban
gayeeen aur nadeem na peechay sai daala aur zoor zoor sai choodnay laga un ko aur
main phir lund un k moun k pass ker deya ji ko un hoon na chooosna shuru ker deya
and then finally nadeem was about to come aur mom bhe kareeb he theen choutnay k
aur nadeem na apna sara cum un k back pay nikal deya aur bed pay lat gaya nidhaal
hoka aur mom chali gayeen bath main khud ko saaf karnay
aur main na nadeem uncle sai kaha k aaaj tou anal kartay hain mom k saath tou woh
bolay haan main na aik ber try keya tha lakin nahin kernay deya tha seema na mujha
lakin tab main na kaha aap bas un ko apnay uppar betha lena main khud daal doon ga
peechay sai tou woh bolay pagal hua ho aik saath dono na dala tou bohat shoor karay
gee jantay nahi ho tum tou main na kaha woh mujh pay chor dain aap bas un ko apnay
lund pay betha lena tab un hoon na kaha haan lakin kuch laga lena cream waghara
lund pay nahin tou jaye ga nahin aasani sai tab he mom wapas aa gaye aur hum chup
ho gaye.
mom k aatay he main na kaha mom aab tou meri batting hai na tou woh boleen haan
aaj tou test match hai dono ko do do battingz milain geen aur main tab apnay lund ko
haath sai hila raha tha aur bathnay nahin deya tha us ko aur ammi na kaha k aoo aab
tum mujha bed sai neechay kharay ho k karoo aur main bed sai neechay aa gaya aur
she placed her self on the edge of the bed aur main na daal deya un ki choot main apna
lund jo pahlay he chudai ki wajah sai geeeli ho rahe thi aur mea lund aram sai under
baher honay laga

Old 18th September 2005

mom ko bhe maza aanay laga kiyon k unhoon na meray jurks ka saath dena shuru ker
deya tha tab he nadeem bhe uth gaya aur us na mom k moun main dala apna lund aur
mom ka choosna shuru ker deya main bhe taaz hogaya tha aur khoob maza aa raha
tha geeli choot chodnay main aur mom bhe khoob zoor zoor sai choor rahe theen
nadeem ko
aur woh phir tayyar tha chudai k leya aur tab he woh laat gaya mom k pass aur un sai
kaha k meray uppar aa jaoo aur main na bhe foran nikal leya apna lund aur mom ko
help ki uth k nadeem k lund ko under lanay main aur mom bath gayeen aur uppar
neechay honay lageen main janta tha woh khoob garam ho gayee hain aur un ko lund
chaheya bas phir woh mera ho ya nadeem ka tab main dressing table ka pass gaya aur
woh sai aik cold cream uthai aur kafi sari cream laga le apna lund pay aur thori see
ungli main bhe la aaya mom ki gand k leya.
night lamp main mom ki gand saaf nazar aa rahe thi aur main na mom ki back pay
haath pharna shuru keya aur woh aab bhe gand utha utha k nadeem ka lund la rahe
theen aur main na un k dono hips ko neechay sai haath laga ka help karnay laga upper
neechay honay main aur tab he main un k butts pay haath bhe pharay laga aur phir
haath in ki hips ki lakeer main la gaya aur apni cream wali finger sai sara cream in k
hole k ass pass laga deya mom apnay maza main theen tab main na nadeem ki tang
pay pinch keya k slow down aur woh kuch ahista hua and he knowz what he has to do
further aur main na khud ko place keya mom k peechay aur un ko kiss karnay laga
neck pay aur meray haath un ki boobz pay they woh bhe slow ho gayeen theen aur
unhon k nech turn ker k kiss keya mujha on lips tab mera seena un k back pay touch
ho raha tha aur nadeem forced her down jesay k kiss karna chahata ho i was waiting
for that moment for a very long time and i placed my cock on her gand hole aur
pushed as harder as much i can aur in result almost half of my cock was inside in a
flash and mom was in deeep deep pain Oooooo nahin amir nahin plz
nikaloooooooooooo ya kya ker rahay hoo main mer jaoon ge Oooooooo woh poori
kanp rahe theen and was crying almost lakin main un ko neechay puch ker raha tha
aur nadeem na bhe un ko hold keya hua tha around neck,i know i was hurting her
lakin woh khud sai kabhi na manteen ya bhe janta tha woh bohat koshish ker rahe
then k woh utth jayeen ka nikal jaye emera lund un ki gand sai mujha woh galiyan da
rahe theen aur phir mujha request bhe karnay lageen plz amir nahin karoo bohat dard
ho raha hai meri buri tarh phat gaye hai nikal loo main marnay wali hoo plz nikal lo
i was still all that time aur wait ker raha tha k kuch dard kam ho gaye un ka aur
nadeem bhe un ko mouth kiss ker raha tha trying to keeping her busy so kuch waqt k
baaad min thora peechay hua aur sirf head of my lund was in aur phir main na ahista
ahista phir dalna shuru keya aur tab be mom na kaha nahin amir nahi main na kaha
plz karnay dain abhi sab theek ho gaye ga aur main bohat pyar sai karoon ga jitna hurt
hona tha hogaya aab main aram aram sai karoon ga aur main na keya bhe ya he and
nadeem was too still down there and i think woh bhe kafi mushkil main hoga 2 loghon
k weight tha us pay aur lund bhe bend hogaya tha kiyon k mom jhuki hue theen bilkul
so these 5/7 min were very long and painful for mom,main bohat ahista ahista daal
raha tha mom ki gand main aur abhi tak adha lund he ja paya tha aur tab kuch ajeeb
he hua mom pushed her gand back at me aur mera lund kafi under tak chala gaya un k
peechay aanay sai and then next sec she went a bit fwd and that was the single i was
looking for and i started my motion and nadeem also become alive kiyon k mujha us k
lund bhe apnay lund sai kaheen mom k under touch hota feel hua aur mom bhe aab
agay peechay hoka rhythm main aa rahe theen main na dono haath un k shoulders pay
rakhay aur thora zooor sai dhaka mara and she turned her face and looked at me in
little anger lakin aab main kahan ruk sakta tha aab tou we all three were working in a
system like a machine.
mom ki gand bohat garam thi under sai aur bohat tight bhe cream k hotay hue bhe
mujha faki tightness lag rahe thi apnay lund pay aur main ya sab feel kartay hua he
bohat kareeb tha choutnay k and with a loud grunt main na apna lund mom ki gand
main khaali ker deya aur main mahsoos ker sakta tha k mom k gand ko aur daba leya
tha as she want me to dorp every single drop inside aur main na nikal leya apna lund
coz of that extra pressure,mujha lag raha tha meri sari jaan nikal gaye hai aur main
thak k waheen pass paray sofa pay dhaaar hogaya nadeem bhe aab tazi sai puch ker pa
raha tha and he finished 2nd and then mom just hardly lift her self from nadeemz
cock and fall on the bed
hum teenon ki buri haalat thi aur hum un he rahay for next hour and so phir main
utha aur bath main gaya aur pishaab keya aur lund ko saaf bhe keya aur wapas aa ker
fridge main sai pani peeya tab ja k mujha kuch nazar aana shuru hua mujha dakh k
nadeem bhe uth gaya tha aur bath main chala gay aur main mom k pass gaya aur un
ko bas galay sai laga leya aur un k balon main haath pahrnay laga tab he i felt her
handz on my back woh meri kamer pay hath pher rahe theen pyar sai aur mujha sakon
hua k woh kafa hon geen lakin itni khafa nahin hain,main phir utha aur un ko aik
glass thanda pani laker deya aur woh utheen lakin un k face pay aik dard ki laher see
thi phir unhon k pani peya aur nadeem ko aata dakh ker baath jany k leya utheen jis k
leya kafi himmat kihoge unhoon na.
nadeem na kaha tum na tou marwa deya tha as mom left the room , main daar gaya
tha jitna woh cheek rahe thi k kaheen mer mara he na jayee main na kaha daar tou
main bhe gaya tha lakin uncle bohat maza aaya main bata nahin sakta jo main na feeel
kea wesay bhe mera bohat purana khawb poora hogaya ,woh apnay kapray pahan
rahay they 3:00 baj gaye thay and he left but b4
that main na phir un ko thanx keya k kuch nahin ho sakta tha un ki help k bina aur
tab inhon na kaha pata nahin mujha kab chance milay ga seema ki gand marnay ka
tou main na kaha bohat jald kiyon k aab woh mana nahin keya karain geeen he smiled and left.
now i was again feeling myself in firing line main daar bhe raha tha kahen under k mom pata nahin kya karain geen baher aa ker tab main na apni short aur t shirt pahan lee aur wahen sofa pay bath k wait karnay laga mom ka,mujha nahin pata main kab soo gaya waheen lakin jab main utha tou subha ho chuki thi 7:30 ho rahay they aur main waheen sofa pay soya hua tha aur meray paon bed pay they ,mom aab bhe nahin then room main aur main uth k baher aaya tou she was in kitchen aur main gaya who un ko wish ki tou she acted normally aur mujha kaha naha lo nashta ready hai ,main bath main chala gay lakin sooch raha tha mom sai kab baat ho sakay ge about last night.
aur tab usee din raat ko mom aur main room main ayeee koe 12 bajay sab so chukay
they aur tab main mom k sir goodh main rakh leya aur in k balon main hath pharnay
laga aur kaha mom im very sorry about last night plz mujha muaf ker dain ..she
lookied up into my eys and said main tab he muaf karoon geen jab aaaj tum mujha ass
fuck karo gay lakin gently and meri ankhin khuli rah gayeen aur main na un ko
hontoon pay choom leya aur woh bhe mujha kiss karnay lageen ...bas us din sai main
aur mom aab akser anal sex bhe kartay hain sply jab k mom k periodz hoon wesay
main is sab k baad aik bata tou jaan gaya hoon k "no pain no gain "
--end--

Old 18th September 2005

An Indian Incest...

I never thought I would treat my mother Indira as a woman until the day she made me realise I am the man of the house. Few months ago my dad died leaving me and my mother everything he could leave. As a result we have a house and some good cash in the bank. I am a state government employee earning a high salary. All my life I have been reckless when it came to handling house chores. I never bothered about them. I had my dad to take care of outside activities and my mother, inside the home.

So I literally lived a no-responsibility life. So when my dad left us, I guess mom had to do all the work. She might have coped well probably for a month or so as she never complained. But one day, she just bursted on me. She cursed me I am irresponsible and a no-good wonderer and this and that. She told me that I am the man of the house and I should take care of all the activities my dad used to do to the household. I felt bad for mom and from then on I started looking into household activities.

I got into this household activity groove pretty quickly as I was taking care of all the outside activities and mom never complained again. Every thing was going well. Well at least until I realised mom is also a woman. I still remember that day. I came early from work and since mom didn't open the door for me, I used the key to get in. I heard the showering noise from our bathroom so I went to my room to lay all my stuff. The shower noise stopped and heard mom go into her room. I walked out of my room and strolled towards our lounge passing mother's room. The door was not closed properly so I took a casual look. There is mom in her wet petticoat tied around her waist and naked on the top. I might have seen her naked titties before but never saw her in that position. She looked beautiful and voluptuous! Mom is an average plumpy lady. Her big boobs are bit saggy and her waist is a bit broad. Her shape is common among most housewives in India. Her sexiness was more displayed with her wet petticoat clinging onto her buttocks and her body is moist with some after shower sweat.

I quickly turned and walked away before my mother could notice and after few minutes I yelled making my presence known. Mother acknowledged and we had a usual talk.

After that sexy scene of my mother, I always visualised her half naked and with petticoat every time I saw her. My attraction towards her grew day by day and I started finding opportunities to peek on her naked flesh. I even started masturbating thinking about her. It was at this instant, I realised dad had left me another thing other than the house and cash. It was my mother and her lovely body. The best of all inheritances.

One evening we got a tamil movie on video and watched it. It was a low budget movie on extramarital affairs. It was low budget but the scenes were HOT! They never showed naked bodies but they were kissing the blouse covered breasts and lifting the saree and putting their hands inside! We both were very excited. I could notice mother breathing heavily and I could feel her HEAT! After the movie, we just discussed a little about it and went to our rooms for a much needed masturbation. Even after relieving myself a couple of times, I could not sleep. I felt frustrated thinking about the movie and my mother. I decided I had to do something.

I sought of got an idea that since I am the man of the house, sex should also come with the standard package. I need to satisfy the woman of the house sexually and she should satisfy me. That's the only thing I have not been doing from my dad's household activities....taking care of his woman. I also knew that the woman is also my mother and she will not accept me as her sex partner. I somehow had to convince her that I am willing to fill her when she needs a fill and I am sure she will not accept it if I propose to her. So the best thing would be to force her the first time. Once she gets laid forcibly, she will accept the situation and allow me to be her lover. The idea, as I was thinking, shot my whole blood of my body into my dick as I felt it acknowledging my thoughts.

I slowly got out of my room and walked to my mom's room. The door is closed but not locked. I pushed the door and went into her room. There she is, sleeping on her back with her face facing away from me. Her loose end of the saree has crumpled up covering only one blouse covered breast. Her other breast is fighting very hard to come out of the blouse. Her blouse hooks are tight and barely holding on the blouse. Her bare stomach is beautiful and moving up and down slowly to her breathing rhythm. Her legs were held together and here saree on her is twisted everywhere but fully covered. She is sleeping on a single bed as she gave me their double bed after my dad died. I sat down near her and put my one hand on her breast. It was soft and the nipple was hard. I slowly begun to squeeze her breast with my hand. Her nipple became erect and a low moan released from her mouth. She didn't open her eyes but it seems that the movie had a good impact with her. I became bold and begun to squeeze the second breast with my hand. I slowly removed the saree from the top of her and remove the saree fold near her navel.

Then I removed her saree below her body. She was gorgeous in her petticoat and blouse. I slowly raised her petticoat and glanced her pussy covered with a thick black bush. I slowly put one of my hand and hold the entire bush in my hand and caressed her pussy. I have parted the hairs and found the pathway and twisted the clit with my two fingers. My mother was in an excited state and she opened her eyes. But it was too late for her to stop me. I lay on her holding her right breast with my right hand and pressed her legs with my legs and kissed her in lips. It was not just a kiss, a very passionate tongue twisting, lip biting french kiss.

I hold her lips under my lips for more than five minutes. She was not co-operated but she was shocked, at the same time she was not in her control too. Now I became bolder and, I tried unhooking her blouse hooks but they are more a struggle than I expected. So I just pulled the blouse holding the inside of the blouse. Since the hooks were already tight, they just came off snapping and I could hear my mother moan more for every snap of a hook. I had to pull hard to snap the last hook but with that force the two end of her blouse hurled away revealing her big breasts. Her tits drooping on either end of her body. Then I untied the lace of her petticoat and remove it under her thighs.

That was the instant I felt the best in my life. My mother under me, naked and on bed. I looked at those breasts whose nakedness has fed me when I was a child and also prompted me to lust for my mother when I am a grownup. I slowly bent myself to take one of her nipple into my mouth. Mother closed her eyes , moaned, but did nothing. I licked, and sucked both the breasts. It was a great experience preying on my dear old mother's wonderful and juicy breasts. I started enjoying her naked body. I kissed sucked and licked her beautiful body everywhere I could and it was great. Then I finally turn my vision to the spot between her legs. The spot where I came to this world and where I can fulfil my lust to make myself a man to my mother. I used my legs to part her legs by pushing them outward and set myself comfortably between her legs. Mother though did not put any pressure. She just laid there with her head turned to one side and her eyes closed.

I ran my free hand over her mound and inserting my index finger into her vagina. Her vagina is still dry as I started finger-fucking her. It didn't take long before I could feel her juices oozing out as I increased my rhythm. I kept finger fucking her for a while before I decided she is ready for the ultimate reunion. Still holding her hands above her head, I leaned on her body so I was covering her body with mine. With my free hand I felt between us, took my cock, and began to guide it towards her cunt. As I reached her entrance I paused and touched her entrance my tip of the cock. I felt shivers along my spine as I unioned with my part of my mother's flesh with her flesh again. That was the time I contemplated the sin I am committing. I will be committing incest with my mother and a new type of bond between us. I am entering her cunt where there is no return. I could not wait any longer as I pushed forward. My dick entered her cunt. I pushed even harder. I heard my mother gasp, and cry a little, as I pushed inside her completely. I then held there, for a while enjoying my sexual union with my mother. I let go her hands to balance myself for a long fuck. Mom didn't even move the hands as she might have thought its all over for her. She is being ravaged nevertheless.

I withdrew my dick a bit and pushed forward again. Mother stayed still. I drew back again this time to be out of her and thrust back again. Mother gasped. Then I settled to a steadier rhythm. I had achieved what I wanted. FUCKING MY OWN MOTHER! My cock was inside her vagina and I am fucking her. I am fucking the same cunt my father has used to quench his lust and flooded it with his sperm to create me. I finally managed to spread the same legs my father has spread on the same bed. Finally I managed to MAKE THE SAME WOMAN MY DAD MADE AS WOMAN OF THE HOUSE. I am squeezing the same breasts my dad squeezed and my mother used to feed me as a baby. I am enjoying the same body I shared when I took shape in her. I am reaching the same inside of my mother where I was spawned. I am kissing the mouth that had given me guidance, sweared on me and ...encouraged me.

It felt great, that I am using the same woman that loved me motherly to love me sexually. I am showing my gratitude towards her upbringing by ravishing her cunt with my dick. After few more strokes, I felt my balls exploding gobs of semen I have been storing for her. I humped on to her vigorously before I came. I could not help stop but gasp as I shot my wad into her. I could feel my semen flooding mother's vagina as I reached my climax. Our sexual act is complete as I laid on my wonderful mother fulfilled and gasping for my breath. I could hear my mother too is breathing hard. Our naked bodies still connected together with my chest firmly pressing her naked breasts. My cock by now started getting limp but still inside her transferring the last remains of my semen. Mother still said nothing and laid the position. I didn't have enough guts to look at her face. We both made no moves to untangle as my exhaustion slipped me into deep sleep.

The next morning when I got up, mother is not seen anywhere. I was still lying naked on my bed. My sarong is still on the floor but no signs of my mother's clothes. For a moment I thought it might have been a dream and started looking for some evidence on the bed. I found some long strands of my mother's hair on the pillow beside mine. I got little assured and looked for some sex-liquid stains on the blanket. I did see three dried stains where the cloth was stiff. I had a chill running through my spine as I realised its not a dream. I felt a lot a guilt. I could not find enough guts to walk outside my room. I stayed there as long as I could. Good it was a Sunday. After few hours my mother knocked on the door to get me up as it is approaching noon. It was after her call, I had a bit of my confidence back in me. I quickly went into the bathroom for my morning chores. I tried to avoid my mother for another half an hour or so until she called me to eat my lunch. That day has been a horrible day for both of us. We never talked. In fact the silence continued for a few more days. Good thing I have a job to go to otherwise I would have become mad with her silence. During these hostile days my mother visited our neighbours and nearby relatives quite a lot. Possibly just to be away from me I guess. After threes days of constant silence I decided I have to put an end to this.

After our dinner on Thursday, I told her I am Sorry and never meant to hurt her! She just said its OK but after few seconds, she just burst into tears. I felt very bad. It took two more days to get back to normal. The normalcy of our mother-son physical contact never returned though! She always tried to stay farther from me and locked her room when she changed or went to sleep. We continued with our lives that way. Another Two weeks after things got normal, my mother went to a movie with her friends. I knew she was going to a movie because she asked me some money for the movie as I was going on a two day trip to a nearby village on work. When I got back the following day from my trip, things were different at home. My mother got dressed beautifully in a very nice saree and she had flowers in her hair. Normally widows never wear flowers in their hair. She is also seemed to be in a good mood. I was happy but also shocked to see her that way. There was a lot of contrast between the mother I left for my trip and the mother I am looking at right now.

She also received me well, and asked a lot about my trip. Slowly I also lost my hostility and interacted with her freely. I was glad mom is back to normal. After the dinner she insisted me to take shower and go to my room. I reluctantly had my shower and went back to my room. Then my mother ordered me not to come out of the room and lay on the bed. I tried to refuse saying I am not sleepy yet but she screamed at me to do as she says. I didn't wanted to upset my mother again. So I went to bed half-hearted. Few minutes later I heard my room door open only to see my mother well dressed in a yellow saree with a glass of milk in my hand. I was shocked to see her that way. She is all dressed up and reminded me of a bride. Normally the newly-wed brides enter the room that way with a glass of milk. For a moment I thought it can't be!!! I could not believe my eyes! I also thought it might be a prank trying to get back at me for raping her.

As she entered she locked the bedroom door, came to me and handed to glass of milk. I took it politely and drank the milk. She then told me "Your mother is now ready to become your woman if you wish to do so!" I was shocked to hear it! I also need to confess how much those words have caused a twitch in my cock. I could not believe my own mother is inviting me to fuck her! It took me few minutes to get my thoughts back on track as I could see my mother still waiting before me for an answer.

I didn't know what to do at that moment. My mother is looking like an elderly woman just married. She is proposing me to take her as my woman and my dick is throbbing for her pussy. I could not do anything but to say "YES! YES!" lifting myself from the bed to hug my mother. We had a passionate kiss as we moved on to our bed. This time we both were subtle and exploring in our lovemaking session as I opened my mother's blouse to enjoy her juicy breast amidst my mother's moans which I never expected I will hear from my mother. She didn't wear any underwear so I just lifted her saree to her waist to get access to her now wet cunt rather than removing her saree.

This time the sex was devine. As if I am making love to my woman. Until I looked at her face I never realised I am fucking my own mother. I felt as if I am fucking Rati, the love godess, herself. That's why I think they have invented the saying 'Cover the face and fuck the base!' I could also feel my mother's enjoyment of sex. The moans, the humps, and the juices. I am seeing and feeling the other side of my mother whom I never saw before. Before I realised I am fucking my mother as my woman, I already started squirting my semen into her wet cunt for the second time.

After our juicy fuck session we just laid on the bed caressing each other. Our physical bond between our legs is now free but neither of us bothered to set our clothes back to normal. My mother is still open breasted with her blouse hanging from her shoulders and her saree still lifted up to her thighs. We both were lying on our sides facing each other. It was then, we talked. Mother said "Are you happy now?" I said "More than ever! I love you mom!" Mom said "I love you too son! From today I am your woman too! You should call me INDIRA when we are alone. You can have my body too when ever you want!"

I said "Thanks INDIRA! Sorry if I have hurt you before! I think you a very sexy woman and wanted to be close to you that way too!" She said "Its alright! I was in shock to know my son lusted for me and you let me know that in a violent way" She continued "It was only yesterday I figured I will take our relationship to new heights! I felt very lonely! I realised I will be like that forever if I don't do something! Even though it was weird for me to know that you are lusting for me I finally could accept it as an another form of love towards me! I even felt proud that I am turning you on! That's why I decided I will let you have my body! You already raped me and entered me where you are forbidden to enter! I have lost my KARPU (chastity) by you and I have nothing more to loose! If I accept the situation I will be gaining than loosing! That's why I proposed!"

I said "indira, my beloved, I am happy for your proposal and I am also sorry I had to take you through the rape ordeal! I did not mean to hurt you!" Mom said smiling "I know you didn't! That's why I arranged this first night" and kissed me on the lips as I reciprocated. After the kiss she said "Do you know I am wearing the same saree in which I married your father? We also had our first night in the same saree too!" I was so excited as I looked at her saree. "You mean you are wearing the same saree my father fucked you the first time?" "Yes! This is the same saree in which your daddy took my cherry! Now I am wearing it to celebrate my first night with my son" Mother replied. "That's great Mom!" I exclaimed.

I couldn't believe it! I touched and felt the saree again. I couldn't believe I fucked my mother in her marriage dress. Indira, my lovely mother, let me fuck her in the same saree her husband fucked her for the first time. I felt I am the luckiest son on the earth! I could not wait any longer as I moved onto my mother again for an another session to show my gratitude towards her. Since then our relationship has turned into a mother-son relationship with an extra bond between our legs. Mother moved into my room which used to be her room when dad was alive. We still left the bed in her room intact in case if somebody gets curious. We are just mother and son when anybody is around us. On a normal day she is my mother by day and my woman by night. Well almost a mother by day. Except for the days our relations and friends visit us we always slept together.

Sometimes mother used normal mother-son relationship to get us sleeping together. When we have too many guests mother used to arrange a bed for us in the bunker we have at the back of the house saying we can adjust! Little they know that a mother and son can sleep together with their genitals locked! Mother used to dress like a wife awaiting her husband's return from work. It was always great to see my mother waiting for me well dressed with flowers in her head when I return home from work. She became a wife to me and I am her husband. I am Rama to my mother Indira. Now a days she also compares my style of fucking her to my fathers. She tells me I fuck her in different positions which my dad never did.

Few months later, at 43, my mother Indira got pregnant again. This time with my baby. Her son's baby. I am happy I knocked my dear old mother. My mother is happy that she still got her husband's gene pool in her stomach. We moved from our home town to a distant town, to keep certain thinks secret. The people in our new place thought that my mother conceived with my father's semen and later on he died. But we only knew that My semen has taken shape in my mother's womb. Our baby is due in six months.

Old 18th September 2005

Apni Maa Ka Doosra Pati

whenever I used to read mother son relationship, I never believed in it. But when happens in my own life I respect it .Lets start now ,I swear it's not fantasy. My MOTHER Maya got married to father at the age 13.I'm her fifth son. MY FATHER IS AN rep and used to travel maximum days. At the age of 10 I witnessed that something a son should not see. Then my mom was 28 and extremely attractive with her extra lagre size firm boobs and long ,shaped legs, lengthy thick black hair.
Being a Brahmin she was fairer than anyone I knows and having such a cute face. I dont know how that guy came to our house,. but he always used to come to our home ,later he was introduced to my father by my mom. After sometime he became part of our family and used to call my mom as sister. He was a normal factory labour and had a superb physic My other brother and sisters were studying in a boarding school, me ,my nanni and my mom were alone in home. My nani is log sleepy. That night I got a sudden wake and was mewling in my matress, suddenly something attracted my attention. I could here a sexy song played in tape recorder in a faint volume and husky moanings where coming from adjusent room, which dose'nt have any door but a screen. Next to me my nanni was snoring . I slowly went near the screen In that room a faint light was on. First I could'nt see anything when my eyes started acclimatizing, I was taken aback by what I saw. My mom was lying stark naked below that guy and he was in his knees driving his 8" rod inside my mom holding her boobs firmly. My mom was uttering words you just can't print .
" Come on Robert ,Drive it hard .fuck me like a bitch." and he was saying "Filthy whore !I never saw a cunt and tits like this .My friend was really happy fucking you that day ,you gave him a nice blow job .Uff ! How you are acting in front of your hubby that you never slept with anyone leaving him?. Bitch ! I myself saw you getting fucked by each and every friend of mine "He laughed aloud and my mom was giggling. I could'nt believe ,is she is the same mom, who daily does poojas and never used to lift her sari above her ankles. By then I thought that guy was finishing he increased his speed and started kneading her boobs even more roughly . My mom wrapped her silky slim shapely legs around him and kissing him passionately. SUDDENLY HE WITHDREW HIS BIG COCK OUT OF HER CUNT. My mom came to her knees and started blowing him ,making her haed travel along his thick shaft with her sweet lips around that massive tool .Again she lied on her back and he mounted her started furiuosly fucking her holding her boobs as riens. My mom was coming she was moaning with pleasure "HMMMMMMM Ayyyooo deeper faaaaaaaaaaster more more..... suck my boobs " when she streched her body she saw me eye to eye. After that thier relationship revealed and my mom acted a best performance to her extent and convinced everyone she is innocent. but soon after that I was sent away from my home for around 7yrs .I came as a man, by this time my father was getting very old. I took over ,but my mom never used to face me. One day she was washing clothes .
when I crossed that way I got stunned ,she was showing maximum of her thighs Her sareee was lifted with her in skirt tuck. I stopped to a have nice look, after sometime she saw me and immediately let her saree fall to it's extent and covered her thighs. But after three four days she never bothers to cover anything as she came to know I'm watching her ,rather she exposed much .whenever she sweeps our home she used to reveal her deep cleavage. And she used to see me in eyes with a smile which only I can understand. She used bit her lower lips seeing me. Slowly we started talking, but in double meaning like she will say "I always loves to eat big bananas" so I'll reply "I loves eating cup ice creams" one day I openly asked her relationship with Robert. She confessed .I asked her what she loved in him. She told his cock as huge as a banana. And she started disclosing her other affairs also. Now we became very close to each other that she used pat on my butt and inreturn me too. That day she was cooking in kitchen I went to talk to her .while talking I just kept my hand on her round ass as bis as pumkins and slightly massaged it she never objected it and was busy with her cooking ,I slowly raised my hands to hip and then to her boobs side, talking to her. now her breathe became faster I started carrasing her boobs. she let me do that .she herself puled my hand slowly and kept it between her thighs and pressed it over her cunt and I started reacting by massaging her handful cunt with her saree and in skirt suddendly she hugged me and Kissed me .No one was there in home .keeping my hands on her boobs I pushed her to the wall, took her pallu away and started carrasing boobs with one hand with the other I lifted her sari and fondled her cunt while kissing her.
It lasted for some 10 mins she told me "sunny ! fuck me. plssss. need a big cock screwing my sweet cunt" .I slowly pulled sarree from her .Now she was in her petticoat and blouse .I caressed her boobs and kneaded them with my full power as she moaned out loudly "slowly".She herself undid her blouse .I could see her tits throbing inside her bra for freedom .I hugged her ,she clunged to me one arm around my neck the other around my back .I darted my tounge inside her sensuos mouth she bit my lower lip and started to grind her groin against mine I could feel my rod rubbing between her thighs.. I undid her bra crushing her towards me. She broke her kiss and moved a little away so that I can feast my eyes with those marvelous melons of her .
I really astonished seeing her boobs at the age of 35 she got a boobs that stand siffer than a college gal. She took arms and kept it our her naked boobs and told "this all is your 's "And she pulled my head towards her boobs ,i started sucking her nipples to my hearts content. After a while took my hands towards her peticoat's knot ,i understood immediately and undid her petticoat ,it fell to her ankles ,she was just left with her panties, God ! she is a venus SHE HAD FLAT AND FIRM BELLY WITH ASEXY NAVAL AT THE CENTER HER HIPS WERE BROAD AND HER THIGHS THICK AND IT GOT TAPPERED ASTONISHINGLY TOWARDS HER ANKLE, There were no shrinks or wrinkIe in her body .it was just like velvett with that yellow glowing colour. I pulled down her panty see that thick bush of pubic hair, While I'm pulling her panty down she undid her plot of her hair and let it fall down to it's length. SHE KNELT DOWN IN FRONT OF ME she undid my fly and pulled down my pants .My cock was aching with eager. She kissed the rose bud and softly touched with her palm I shudderred once she giggled. she locked her eyes with mine and slowly opened her mouth when I came to know what she is going to do ,I once again shuddered with pleasure. She cupped my cock with her mouth. God ! what a feeling " Come on Maya ! Suck me off" She started travelling allover the length of my cock. Now she was pumping my cock out with her expertised skills of sucking.
SHE TOOK HER MOUTH AWAY and lickied the tip of my cock .SHE HELD HER BOOBS WITH HER HANDS AND SIGNALLED ME TO FUCK HER IN BOOBS.
I Accomadated my tool between her boobs and started pumping and rubbing my cock all over her boobs and face.I pressed her nipple with my bud all the time she was moaning with pleasure I made her to lie down on her back ."Come on fuck me sunny fuck your mother ".She opened her legs apart and wrapped her hands around my neck and started kissing me. I told "guide me Maya " She pulled my cock and guided it between her thighs as soon as I entered she arched Back with a SHRIEK THAT I AFRAID MY NEIGHBOURS COULD HEAR..I was fucking her like a mad stallion by holding her boobs as reins and kneading them with all my power and she was screamimg with pleasure. " "Fuck big boy ! drive your tool deep inside me you're the one I was searching for the whole life .I lied with hell a lot of men .No bastard ever knows to fuck me. Fuck me in the name of your impotent father ,Fuck me in the name of slut mom .Fuck me me in the name of those men .to whom I opened my legs .OOOOOOHHHHHH
That 's the fuck I needed "Come on Di Maya ! Open your cunt more", I was almost shouting. "take it Darling !" she opened her thighs and wrapped it around me . When I saw her boobs jiggling while i fuck her I increased the speed .She lifted her butt to recieve my thunder. I was knesding her breasts. She wrapped her legs around me. She was arching back ,her head swinging with rythm of my shots. She asked me to pull it out and spurt it our face and body. I WITHDREW MY TOOL SHAKING IT WITH MY HAND AND AIMING IT TO HER SWEET FACE SHE OPENED HER MOUTH TO RECIEVE MY SPURTS .I SHOOTED IT ALONG HER FACE UPTO HER HAIRS AND THE NEXT LANDED ON MOUTH EXACTLY AND THE THIRD ON HER NECK AND LAST FEW ON HER BIG B's. SHE CRUSHED MY TOOL BETWEEN HER B's I STARTED TO MOVE MY TOOL BETWEEN THOSE GREAT SET OF BALLS .SHE WAS LICKING MY TOOLS HEAD WHENEVER IT CAME TO HER. i STOOD TO SEE MY SEXY MOTHER LYING ON HER BACK WITH WIDE OPENED LEGS AND MY CUM ALL OVER FACE .SHE WAS SMILING AT ME AND WINKING.CARRESSING HER BOOBS SHE BLEW A KISS AND TOLD ME "AFTER FUCKING HUNDRED MEN I FOUND MY LOVER".
After we made love in our bedroom without any dress over us. Nowadays it became a rotuine .I mastered in making love to her. we even do oral sex. I fuck her daily. even when father is around we always managed to fuck. She broke her affair with an other man. Now we used to fuck like new lovers. she introduced one of her friend to me and I introduced one of my friend to her. We all fuck all the day when my father is not around.

Old 18th September 2005

Apni Maa Ka Pati ( Marriage With Mother )

My name is Sumit (Munna). My father was an army officer and posted in IPKF Sri Lanka . he died in a war in 1990. I was ten year old that time. My mother joined as school teacher after his death. This is a true story that happens in 1995 when I was only fifteen year old and studied in class 10th.I was virgin and just discovered masturbation. I didn’t know any thing about sex. My mother was 35 year old beautiful woman that time. She still looked beautiful without any makeup. She was one of those natural beauties. As I was her only issue ,we loves each other very much. We always sleep together in same bed. She remembers my father very much and often cry in his memories. I always consol my mother by wiping her tears. One night I was sleeping with mommy.
She was watching my face in very special way. I asked-“aise kya dekh rahi ho mummy ?” she told with full of love in her eyes-“tu ekdam apne papa jaisa hota ja raha hai…..wohi aankhe…wohi chehra..wohi naak..wohi lips. Tujhe dekhti hoo to aisa lagta hai ki tere papa phir se mere paas aa gaye hai” .I saw her eyes full of tears-“don’t cry mummy , mai tujhe papa ki kami kabhi nahi hone doonga” “sach kah raha hai tu” “haa mummy” she started kissing my face madly. Then she put her lips upon my lips and gave me a deep sensational kiss. It was a very new feeling for me.The touch of Mummy’s lips upon my lips are very sensational and took me in new pleasure I never felt earlier. She told softly-“kal school mat jana” “kyo mummy” “beta kal special din hai..hum puja karne mandir chalenge” “kaisi puja ?” “kal nayee jindgi ki shuruaat hai..isliye puja karni hai” “kaisi shuruaat mummy” “she smiled-“kal bataungi.. ab tu so ja”.And she took me in her arms very closely. next day in morning she gave me new kurta and pyjama . “naha kar ye naye kapde pahan lo. Phir hum mandir challenge” I took bath and wore new dress given by her. She was also wearing new saari. She took me to temple and their a pujari did very long whole day puja for us. Returning to home she took me in front of puja almirah of our home. She did a small puja.Then she put one garland in my neck. She gave me another garland-“ab ise tum mere gale me daalo”. I followed her instruction and put the garland in her neck.
Then she gave me a neckless of gold with black cord. “ab tum mujhe ise pahna do “. I did it. Then she gave me a dibbi of sindoor and told-“ab is sindoor ko meri maang me laga do”. I didn’t understand what she was doing and what was its meaning. I did whatever was she telling. I put sindoor in her empty maang. Then I saw she shut her eyes and her face appeared with happiness. Then she bowed down and touches my feet. I told loudly-“ye kya kar rahi ho maa” She smiled and told –“tere per chhoo rahi ho. Ab aaj se tu mera pati hai aur mai teri patni hoo.tum mere suhag ho” I surprised-“ye kya kah rahi ho maa” “mai sach kah rahi hoo. Maine tujhse aaj shaadi kar lee hai. Ab tu hi mera pati hai. Aaj ham dono ki shadi ho gayee hai. Bhagwan iske sakchhi hai” I was very much confused and could not understand whatever she told. Then she took my hand and led me in another room. She was very happy . she gave me many sweets and prasad to eat. She told me today is very good day for both of us. She gave me very delicious dinner . At about 10 pm in night She went inside the bed room and told me-“munna jab tak mai naa bulau is kamre me nahi aana” after 2 hours she called me-“munna yaha aao” When I enter in room I surprised to see the room. Our bed is fully decorated by flowers, scented agarbatti was burning. Mummy was sitting on bed . she was wearing dark red saari and full jwelery like a new bride. I asked- “ye kya hai mummy?” “mai teri dulhan bani hoo..aaj humari suhag raat hai”
“suhaag raat kya hota hai?” she smiled -“pati-patni ka Milan” “kaisa Milan? “ “mai tujhe sab bataungi, pahle hu yaha aa..mere paas baith” I sat upon bed near to my mother. She came closer to me. “mujhe dekho , mai kaisi lag rahi hoo ?” “aap bahout khoobsoorat lag rahi hai “ she put her arms around my neck. She smiled with love and kissed my cheeks and lips. Then she smiled and told-“ab mera doodh peelo”.There she laid down and asked me to lie beside her. Then she unbuttoned her blouse and and bra .. I saw her huge sized breast bounced. She put my hands upon her breast. “ye tujhe achchhe lagte hai naa?” .“haa mummy”. Mummy thrusted her right nipple in my mouth. I eagerly took her nipple between my lips and started pressing it. But milk was not coming. Mother laughed and said \"Poor boy, tum bhool gaye ki mummy ka doodh kaise peete hai, bahut saal ho gaye..mere stan ko aur jada muh ke andar lo aur phir ise chooso.”I sucked mummy’s wam and soft huge breasts as per her instructions. She moaned-\"ahhh.beta..uuussssshhhhhhhh..yeh kya..achhaaaa lag raha hai\". A fter few minutes I observed that mummys brasts became firm and nipples became long and hard. Mother said \"bas ab choosna band kar de, munna”. But I said, \"Mommy, please mujhe thoda aur choosne do naa, apke stan bahut mulayam aur chikne hai.”. she told-. “to isse khelo na…ise dabao. Mere nipples ko kheencho.” With both hands I cupped her breasts and slowly massaged them. As I pressed mommy’s breast and pulled her nipples. She moaned—aaaaaah aaaaah.. Then she unbuttoned my kurta and baniyan . she moved her hands very softly upon my hairless chest. She kisses my chest. I liked the way she was doing with me.
Then she opened nara of my pyjama and slid it down. Now I was only in underwear. She was sitting and told me to stand up. “ ab tu mujhe apna lund dikha de”’ “lund kya hota hai?” mummy slid down my underwear and took my little thin penis in her hand. With the touch of her hands my cock vibrated. She took my cock with affectionful eyes She smiled and said-“ise lund kahte hai” . she moved her hand on my penis , I felt excitation and my cock started getting hard. Then mommy brought her face closer to my small cock , she put her lips and kissed it. Mommy opened her mouth and took my cock inside her mouth. She started sucking my cock. I felt pleasure. I told-“oh..mommy.. ye aap kya kar rahi hai” . she took out my cock for a second , looked at my eyes and mummy smiled-“mai tera lund choos rahi ho..bata kaisa lag raha hai” and mummy started sucking my cock again. I was moaning with pleasure-“aah mummy…bahut achchha lag raha hai…” after few minutes of sucking she told me “ aaj mai tujhe bahut pyaar doongi “and she started opening her petticoat and then slid down her panty. Now mummy was completely naked . she was looking like beautiful angel. I was starring my mother’s beautiful naked body. Then she told – “ab tu meri choot ka chumma le” I asked –“choot kya hota hai ?”.she laughted –“choot nahi janta.. wohi se to tu bahar nikla tha” she guided my mouth toward her cunt-“ye choot hai , iska chumma le” I put my mouth upon my mother’s cunt , felt exciting musky smell and took a kiss. She moaned-“aaaaaaaah .. aur choomo ise” I did again. She moaned-“aaaaah aaaaaah….ise chaato….ise chooso” .
Now I started licking and sucking my mother’s smooth hairless cunt . The taste of mother’s cunt juice was very good. mummy was moaning loudly and madly-“aaah…bahut achcha lag raha hai…..haaaai re……oooooh …..mery choot ko chat te raho…..uuuuffffff………tum bahut achche ho…….aaaaah….meri choot ka ras pee lo…….seeeeeeeee…ahaaaa….ab dekho waha par ek suraak hai, us chhed me tum apni jeebh daal do……ueeee” I saw mummys choot closely and found a big pink hole. I put my finger upon her hole and asked-“mummy isme jeebh ghusau.n ?” “haa isi me ghusa de”.Then I inserted my tounge inside that pink hole. Mummy cried with pleasure-“oooooooeeeeeee mai mar gai….mere munne tune meri choot me kya jadu kar diya ….aaaaaah….”. I was countinously rubbing her deep hole with my tounge” after few minutes of getting mummy’s cunt licking she told me –“meri choot me tune aag laga di hai, ab tu mere ooper let ja aur mujhe chod “ I asked- “mummy chod kya hota hai ?” she told-“chod matlab tu apna lund meri choot ke chhed me ghusa de.. jaldi karo…hai re”. I laid upon mummy’s naked body. Mummy uplifted her legs and spread her legs wide apart. My small cock was touching her big cunt. As mummy’s cunt was much wet and slippery my cock was slipping around her hole. I applied thrust but it did not go inside her. “with closed eyes she was whispering-“ aaah….der mat karo….jaldi se mujhe chodna shuru karo….dalte kyo nahi ho….hai re” I told-“mummy ander nahi ghus raha hai” she put a pillow behind her hips and picked my small cock with her one hand guided upon her cunt hole and then she pressed my hips down by her other hand. My cock went inside her wide open cunt. She cried-“aaaaaaaaa “ I fell down upon her body. My face fell down upon huge breasts of my pretty mummy.my breaths fastened , her face became red.she ordered me-“ab tum meri choot ko apne lund se khoob ragdo , apne lund ko meri choot me ghiso…ise ander-bahar karo.”
I was feeling the touch of mummy’s soft skin all around my body. I started rubbing her cunt passage with my cock. My small cock was moving easily in mummy’s wide slippery passage, creating a sound-FUCHH FUCHH. Mummy laughed-“tera lund to sachmuch bahut hi chhota hai re…aur meri choot dheeli hai…achcha mai apni choot tight karti hoo” mummy moved her thighs closer to each other, now I felt tightness of her cunt around my cock. Now I started fucking my lovely mother again ,she smiled-“ab theek hai”” “mummy bahut maja aa rahai hai” “abhi aur maja aayega..chodte raho..aaaaaaaaah…” “mummy tum bahut achchi ho” “haaaaai ….uuuuf…meri bekrar choot ki pyaas bujha do”..jor laga kar chodo” after 5-6 strokes my cock started vibrating inside her cunt. She told-“nahi munna..abhi nahi , itni jaldi nahi” I felt some liquid coming out from my cock in jerks.i shouted-“ooooooh……mummy oooooh” she put her hands upon my heads caressing my hairs.”koi baat nahi..ye tera pahla sex tha naa, isiliye jaldi nikal gaya..koi baat nahi”. After wearing our clothes we laid down . mummy took me in her arms she was very very happy and smiling on my shy face.
She told me-“ munna ye tera pahla chudai ka experience tha,isliye tu theek se chudai nahi kar paya, meri pyaas nahi bujha paya , par tu chinta naa kar, mai tujhe aurat ko chodna sikhaungi, aur mai tujhe chodne ka expert banaungi ” “” kaise mummy ?” “mai tujhe roj chudai ke naye naye tareeke sikhaungi…mai sikhaungi ki kaise tum apne dimag aur lund pe control kar ke jaldi jhadne se bach sakte ho aur raat bhar mujhe chod sakte ho…..munna tu seekhega naa” “haa mummy mai jaroor seekhoonga” she kissed me again and fondle me.“par mummy mera lund to bahut chhota hai…shayad isliye aapko pura maja nahi aaya” “teri umar bhi to chhoti hai..isliye tera lund chhota sa hai..par tu chinta mat kar…munna mai tere lund ko mota aur lamba bana doongi” “wo kaise mummy?” “meri choot ka garam garam ras sokh sokh kar kuchh hi mahino me tera lund mota aur tagda ho jayega..aurmai tere lund ki tel se maalish bhi kiya karoongi” “mummy tum bahut achchi ho..i love you mummy” “I love you beta…ab so jao” and I slept in mummys lovely arms with great satisfaction. next day I waked up late in morning. I saw mummy doing house hold works.
She was wearing as usual while sari, with empty maang and wrist. She caale me-“beta yaha aao ..mere paas baitho”I sat down near to mummy. She kissed me on my cheeks and told me-“beta kal raat me tujhe achchha laga?” “haa mummy kal raat to bahut achcha laga” “dekho beta..maine tujhse shaadi kar lee hai.. ye baat kabhi kisi ko mat batana..promis karo .. tujhe meri kasam” “promise mummy..mai ye baat kabhi kisi se nahi kahoonga” “beta ghar ke bahar duniya ke samne mai tei maa hoo aur tu mera beta hai..hum dono din me maa-bete hai aur raat me pati-patni” “mai samajh gaya mummy” “ab tu mera pati bhi hai naa , kya tu janta hai ki pati ki kya duty hoti hai ?” ”nahi maaloom” “beta pati ki duty hai apni patni ko khush rakhna..patni ki har ikchha poori karna…aur patni ki choot ki pyaas bujhana…patni ke tan ki aag bujhana” “mummy mai aapki choot ki pyaas roj bujhaunga” “shabass mere bachche…aaj rat se teri training shuru…aaj raat mai tujhe aasan sikhaungi” “aasan kya hota hai mummy ?” she told with naughty smile –“wo rat me bataungi” ab tu nashta karle aur school jaa”

Old 18th September 2005
Sharing Joy With Others

singchd is one with the universesingchd is one with the universesingchd is one with the universesingchd is one with the universe
UL: 36.49 gb DL: 32.73 gb Ratio: 1.11
repped u ...

pls visit my tabo video thread for mom-son videos...

***Mastram Story ... Any one interested...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls