Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > sex with maid servant

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th December 2007
Custom title

popyfd is hunted by the papparazipopyfd is hunted by the papparazipopyfd is hunted by the papparazipopyfd is hunted by the papparazipopyfd is hunted by the papparazi
sex with maid servant

Today i had sex with my next door neighbours family's juicy widow maid servant.i am very satisfied.is it right or wrong?

Old 27th December 2007
i will have you for dinner!
Visit my website
  Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
if she has AIDS, may god help u
if she has STD, may a doctor help u

Last edited by 2dead2 : 27th December 2007 at 07:22 PM.

Old 27th December 2007

dev_rocks has disabled reputations
Send a message via MSN to dev_rocks Send a message via Yahoo to dev_rocks
UL: 21.23 gb DL: 8.47 gb Ratio: 2.51
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nitin2 View Post
Who would know better than u

Old 27th December 2007
i will have you for dinner!
Visit my website
  Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Quote:
Originally Posted by dev_rocks View Post
Who would know better than u
that explains why I am alive

Old 27th December 2007

dev_rocks has disabled reputations
Send a message via MSN to dev_rocks Send a message via Yahoo to dev_rocks
UL: 21.23 gb DL: 8.47 gb Ratio: 2.51
Quote:
Alive and kicking

Old 27th December 2007
Banned
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bloody Vampire has hacked the reps databaseBloody Vampire has hacked the reps databaseBloody Vampire has hacked the reps databaseBloody Vampire has hacked the reps databaseBloody Vampire has hacked the reps databaseBloody Vampire has hacked the reps databaseBloody Vampire has hacked the reps databaseBloody Vampire has hacked the reps databaseBloody Vampire has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Bloody Vampire Send a message via AIM to Bloody Vampire Send a message via MSN to Bloody Vampire Send a message via Yahoo to Bloody Vampire Send a message via Skype™ to Bloody Vampire
UL: 276.31 mb DL: 881.22 mb Ratio: 0.31
Quote:
what about PCO and ISD ?

Old 27th December 2007
Banned
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bloody Vampire has hacked the reps databaseBloody Vampire has hacked the reps databaseBloody Vampire has hacked the reps databaseBloody Vampire has hacked the reps databaseBloody Vampire has hacked the reps databaseBloody Vampire has hacked the reps databaseBloody Vampire has hacked the reps databaseBloody Vampire has hacked the reps databaseBloody Vampire has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Bloody Vampire Send a message via AIM to Bloody Vampire Send a message via MSN to Bloody Vampire Send a message via Yahoo to Bloody Vampire Send a message via Skype™ to Bloody Vampire
UL: 276.31 mb DL: 881.22 mb Ratio: 0.31
Quote:
kyun AIDS hote hi insaan mar jaata hai kya

Old 27th December 2007
Custom title

popyfd is hunted by the papparazipopyfd is hunted by the papparazipopyfd is hunted by the papparazipopyfd is hunted by the papparazipopyfd is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by popyfd View Post
Today i had sex with my next door neighbours family's juicy widow maid servant.i am very satisfied.is it right or wrong?
this is a discussion forum, not a masala forum. do not post the pics here.

GF

Last edited by popyfd : 27th January 2008 at 08:12 PM.

Old 27th December 2007

deepakparekh is an unknown quantity at this point
U did a good thing!! U r both happier, u admit and she doesnt or probaby wont!! But sex is always good as long as it with mutual consent. Dont worry or even ask others, its all abt you and her, u hv done nothing wrong. Sex is healthy, its taboo for no reason. Go ahead and find yrself any other partners to give u a blow of a time!!

Old 27th December 2007

gunner81123 has many secret admirers
just post the pics mate nad vid if any.
why worry?just b happy n keep us happy

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls