Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Lock Stock & Barrel > MAXIMUM mutual enjoyment in bus/ public place or transport

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

View Poll Results: Select the MAXIMUM liberty taken by you.
Come on, they are like our sisters 312 7.67%
I would have, but it could have backfired so i did not 324 7.96%
Stand by the ladies seat and enjoy downblouse and panty peeks. 763 18.75%
I passively wait for some boobs brushes against my elbows. 671 16.49%
Went out and brushed my elbows against the charm. 318 7.82%
Went out and tried rubbing/ graping the charms with my hands. 369 9.07%
Successfully grabbed the charms and enjoyed my ride. 585 14.38%
Put my hands inside her clothes. 550 13.52%
Share your INTERESTING exp in thread and win reps 177 4.35%
Voters: 4069. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th October 2012

bharats81 has many secret admirersbharats81 has many secret admirers
Thought of sharing an incidence that I witnessed in a BEST bus in Mumbai!

It was a usual rush morning with October heat. I was seated just behind the ladies reserved seats and there was a woman (in her 30s mostly) seated a couple of seats ahead. She was wearing a sleeveless kameez and salwar. And her kameez was definitely low cut and dupatta was not helping to hide her treasure.

I was sure there would be guys standing all around her seat. And as expected, there was rush around that seat. And then something happened that was probably accidental. A guy was trying to pull out money from his wallet and was holding the wallet over her head as he was standing. It seems he dropped a coin and it went straight inside her dress. I could not guess how far it went inside but it seemed to be an embarrassing moment for either of them. I saw the woman taking a pause, covering her cleavage with dupatta and them putting her hand inside to quickly pull it out. I think she was successful but it did attracted attention from guys around. Nobody reacted obvious but I saw excited faced and uncomfortable movements in the pants. I was myself rock hard and had to use my bag to hide.

What was most exciting was - the guy did not keep the coin back in the pocket but he kept it separately in the other pocket. I took a good view at the woman while getting down. I bet the guy was going to lick the coin. She was beautiful.

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1192923

Old 12th October 2012
Custom title

asspriya 444 has many secret admirersasspriya 444 has many secret admirers
Ass Humper's favourite thread

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1086810&page=102

Old 12th October 2012

Rueyov has many secret admirersRueyov has many secret admirers
UL: 37.93 mb DL: 57.54 mb Ratio: 0.66
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharats81 View Post
Thought of sharing an incidence that I witnessed in a BEST bus in Mumbai!

It was a usual rush morning with October heat. I was seated just behind the ladies reserved seats and there was a woman (in her 30s mostly) seated a couple of seats ahead. She was wearing a sleeveless kameez and salwar. And her kameez was definitely low cut and dupatta was not helping to hide her treasure.

I was sure there would be guys standing all around her seat. And as expected, there was rush around that seat. And then something happened that was probably accidental. A guy was trying to pull out money from his wallet and was holding the wallet over her head as he was standing. It seems he dropped a coin and it went straight inside her dress. I could not guess how far it went inside but it seemed to be an embarrassing moment for either of them. I saw the woman taking a pause, covering her cleavage with dupatta and them putting her hand inside to quickly pull it out. I think she was successful but it did attracted attention from guys around. Nobody reacted obvious but I saw excited faced and uncomfortable movements in the pants. I was myself rock hard and had to use my bag to hide.

What was most exciting was - the guy did not keep the coin back in the pocket but he kept it separately in the other pocket. I took a good view at the woman while getting down. I bet the guy was going to lick the coin. She was beautiful.
Also better to get a mouthwash after licking the coin...

Old 12th October 2012

Lavishman is an unknown quantity at this point
In my experience the married women with kids are more vulnerable than married women travelling alone..Those women give you access to horny spots in the pretext of handling sitting/sleeping kids in lap...

The teen age girls are less vulnerable at first but once they get horny you can proceed up to maximum without any resistance..Yesterday,I had one such encounter while travelling in a crowded train. One teen aged girl was standing in front of me with her mother and due to heavy rush my crotch was pressing her butt then after a few minutes she sensed it and placed her hand bag in between. So I decided to try my luck another way by placing my hand on her butt softly and started to massage it slowly....The first time she moved a bit forward but later she kept the same position,and when I started to move my fingers through her ass crack to bottom of pussy inch by inch, she also bent forward in the pretext of placing head on her mother's chest to give me better access...she was in thin silk like churidar and after some minutes my finger tips felt wetness...all the time I was massaging butts and slowly passing fingers through ass cheek and move two fingers through the crack from anus to lower pussy..by the time the finger reach bottom pussy she would try to bend more to give me more access.. She was really horny and started to widen her legs when my fingers moved from side into panty...The sad part is that I could not feel the complete pussy from front side as the access is limited to bottom half of pussy from back side...

Young girls especially the teens don't like dick of a stranger on their butt and if you do it first they will definitely scared away...first you must make them horny by simply massaging/touching ass cheeks,side of boobs, inner/back thighs or belly...Once you know that she enjoys it and shows the signs of horniess like moving towards you when you stop touching, giving more access to the part you are fondling etc., you can proceed further and she will be a doll in your hands...

On the other hand, the matured girls ie >20 and married women are more vulnerable and you can start dicking straightaway... but the main difference is that they put strict limits on your enjoyments and resistance starts the moment you cross the set limits...This is true especially in the case of married women as nothing is new to them and they don't loose consciousness in horniess like young unmarried girls.

Please share your views and experiences also....good luck..

Last edited by Lavishman : 12th October 2012 at 10:53 PM.

Old 13th October 2012
Champion Gaand Lover

gaand_lover is a pillar of our communitygaand_lover is a pillar of our communitygaand_lover is a pillar of our communitygaand_lover is a pillar of our communitygaand_lover is a pillar of our communitygaand_lover is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to gaand_lover
UL: 1.94 gb DL: 14.90 gb Ratio: 0.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavishman View Post
In my experience the married women with kids are more vulnerable than married women travelling alone..Those women give you access to horny spots in the pretext of handling sitting/sleeping kids in lap...

The teen age girls are less vulnerable at first but once they get horny you can proceed up to maximum without any resistance..Yesterday,I had one such encounter while travelling in a crowded train. One teen aged girl was standing in front of me with her mother and due to heavy rush my crotch was pressing her butt then after a few minutes she sensed it and placed her hand bag in between. So I decided to try my luck another way by placing my hand on her butt softly and started to massage it slowly....The first time she moved a bit forward but later she kept the same position,and when I started to move my fingers through her ass crack to bottom of pussy inch by inch, she also bent forward in the pretext of placing head on her mother's chest to give me better access...she was in thin silk like churidar and after some minutes my finger tips felt wetness...all the time I was massaging butts and slowly passing fingers through ass cheek and move two fingers through the crack from anus to lower pussy..by the time the finger reach bottom pussy she would try to bend more to give me more access.. She was really horny and started to widen her legs when my fingers moved from side into panty...The sad part is that I could not feel the complete pussy from front side as the access is limited to bottom half of pussy from back side...

Young girls especially the teens don't like dick of a stranger on their butt and if you do it first they will definitely scared away...first you must make them horny by simply massaging/touching ass cheeks,side of boobs, inner/back thighs or belly...Once you know that she enjoys it and shows the signs of horniess like moving towards you when you stop touching, giving more access to the part you are fondling etc., you can proceed further and she will be a doll in your hands...

On the other hand, the matured girls ie >20 and married women are more vulnerable and you can start dicking straightaway... but the main difference is that they put strict limits on your enjoyments and resistance starts the moment you cross the set limits...This is true especially in the case of married women as nothing is new to them and they don't loose consciousness in horniess like young unmarried girls.

Please share your views and experiences also....good luck..
good analysis .. i agree with each n every word of yours

Old 13th October 2012
Champion Gaand Lover

gaand_lover is a pillar of our communitygaand_lover is a pillar of our communitygaand_lover is a pillar of our communitygaand_lover is a pillar of our communitygaand_lover is a pillar of our communitygaand_lover is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to gaand_lover
UL: 1.94 gb DL: 14.90 gb Ratio: 0.13
these days i have found a new way of groping ... its quite successful as well .. i wanna share it with all you guys for your pleasure writing it in hindi ... it will be great if someone can translate it in English for those who doent understand hindi meri niece hai 6 saal ki .. jab bhi main groping k iraday say market jaata hon ya kisi bhi groping place per us ko saath le jaata hon ... aur jab bhi kisi aunty ya larki k peeche khara hota hon us ko apni gaud main utha laita hon is se aik faida tau yae hota hai k i look like a family man ... logon ko yae hi lagta hia k wo aunty ya larki jis ko main grope kar raha hon wo mere saath hai ... dosra faida yae hota hai k meri jo niece meri gaud main hoti hai ... uski legs neeche latak rahi hoti hain tau main us ki legs ko pehlay apni target aunty k peeche touch karta hon ... koi reaction nahi aata tau legs ko daba k rub karta hon left se right, right se left ... agar feel kar k peeche dekh le tau next aunty per try karta hon aur jo feel kar k peeche nahi dekhti tau main niece ki legs ko thoora side main kar k aunty se chipak jaata hon ... aur phir maza hi maza

Old 13th October 2012

peekpoke is an unknown quantity at this point
Seems like everyone's more interested in videos. I've gone through some of the narrations here, some among them are more like a fantasy than real stories. Maybe that's why you guys are more interested in videos; at least they won't tell you lies Moreover they are good tutorials, good for budding stars I've never been an uploader, but I'll upload these videos seeing your great interest in it. It took only a few days to download these files,(I had a premium account for that file-host at that time only for this purpose) but it seems like it'll take weeks to finish uploading, thanks to a crappy upload speed. One DVD containing some of my favorite videos is missing- that's the saddest part of it. But guys, I'll narrate my experiences here as I promised. It takes a lot more time to do that, Am a bit busy these days. Here I am posting a few videos, but I'll start a new thread for it.

Old 13th October 2012

He's pushing his finger between the ass cheeks of this beautiful lady to feel her softness and heat- she's co-operating as well. DOWNLOAD form filesflash http://filesflash.net/ogr4ywlt

Old 13th October 2012

This guy is pressing his hard tool on the soft bum of this gorgeous lady- she seems not to be reacting to his approaches, another good one. DOWNLOAD http://filesflash.net/ssjtvbop

Old 13th October 2012

A nice booty massage in a crowded bus,She is very co-operative- a great video.

Download: http://filesflash.net/mhb1oqga

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls