Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Lock Stock & Barrel > MAXIMUM mutual enjoyment in bus/ public place or transport

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

View Poll Results: Select the MAXIMUM liberty taken by you.
Come on, they are like our sisters 301 7.54%
I would have, but it could have backfired so i did not 322 8.06%
Stand by the ladies seat and enjoy downblouse and panty peeks. 749 18.75%
I passively wait for some boobs brushes against my elbows. 661 16.55%
Went out and brushed my elbows against the charm. 312 7.81%
Went out and tried rubbing/ graping the charms with my hands. 361 9.04%
Successfully grabbed the charms and enjoyed my ride. 573 14.35%
Put my hands inside her clothes. 539 13.50%
Share your INTERESTING exp in thread and win reps 176 4.41%
Voters: 3994. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th December 2007
Masala is the way u look at it
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
masala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to masala_man
UL: 4.36 mb DL: 138.48 mb Ratio: 0.03
MAXIMUM mutual enjoyment in bus/ public place or transport

Travelling on the bus (any public transport) what are the MAXIMUM chances taken by you?

Following list may help you establish contacts when travelling to a particular geography...

Thread member details - courtesy tapasking

This thread strictly condemn forceful groping , molestation and other chit chat like asking of videos and deviating from topic. Such posts from now onwards will be removed and person starting this will be banned.

Last edited by rajveer123 : 5th January 2013 at 10:38 PM.

Old 11th December 2007
butt lover

freeguy has received several accoladesfreeguy has received several accoladesfreeguy has received several accoladesfreeguy has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to freeguy Send a message via Skype™ to freeguy
nice poll...i started a thread with same content sometime ago...hope people will respond to this with their personal exp...

Old 11th December 2007
masala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps database
MY EXPERIENCE FOR YOU
Let me be straight forward, I am not a good decent guy on the buses.

It was a ride from Noida to Delhi in GL 32 in the eve (Noida Delhi commuters can identify that) . I was standing in a crowded bus by the ladies seat hoping for some peak. I got a push from behind and i sort of bent on a lady. (This lady was plump not perfect 36 26 36 but not real bad, not a beauty but a pretty lady seemingly in her late 20's or early 30's) she complained. I apologized. It was Ok.

Sometime later the seat adjacent to that lady got vacant and i sat with the lady. As a good commuter, i took the office bags of a couple of commuters/ and couple more requested me for help. Soon i was behind heap of 4 bags.

I was holding the front seat handle with my left hand (lady was sitting to my left). I noticed she was also holding the front handle by her right hand (leaving the right boob unprotected from the side). I dropped my left elbow a lil below so that it was under her right arm near her right breast. and on the first oppurtunity brushed my elbow against her boob.

She did nothing to protect it.

After a couple minutes i crossed my hand and my right hand under my left hand brushed her breast this time. The darkness of the night outside, her dupatta and the heap of bags provided a nice cover to me in the crowded bus.

I took a bit more liberty and this time poked my finger into her breast from the side. After a couple of moments i looked at her face and surprised to see that she had leaned on the window and gone to sleep, her right arm still outstreched to hold the seat bar in the front. I cautiously took courage and placed my whole hand on her right breast. She did not even move.

I then moved my hand over her breasts under her dupatta. I felt her clevage. She did not move. I took my liberties over her thighs, soft tummy and great liberty over her breasts while she remained asleep. (later i narrated this incident to a girl friend over the net and she told me that not a soul in this world would sleep under this condition, so i think the lady in the bus was enjoying my hands and pretended to sleep).

I had gala ride for next 50 mins. But those 50 mins flew off so quickly and got engraved in my memory like it was happening NOW.

Last edited by masala_man : 11th December 2007 at 05:55 PM.

Old 11th December 2007
not may guys did this kya?

Old 11th December 2007
Heads I win.. Tails you lose..

xs4t5 is a pillar of our communityxs4t5 is a pillar of our communityxs4t5 is a pillar of our communityxs4t5 is a pillar of our communityxs4t5 is a pillar of our communityxs4t5 is a pillar of our communityxs4t5 is a pillar of our community
UL: 6.08 gb DL: 8.77 gb Ratio: 0.69
underage content is not only disallowed, but abhorred here. You are absolutely NOT allowed to post and request such material in any form. That includes stories, imaged, pencil art, cartoons and clips even from main stream movies that show minor in sexual act either nude or non-nude. Doing so will result in admonitory action in the form of a life ban. Please see THIS for more information.

xyster

Thanks

Last edited by xyster : 27th February 2011 at 07:26 PM.

Old 12th December 2007
that was wonderful experience, and sure you r true, we never meet such people again
Anyway, repping you for sharing your exp xst

Last edited by masala_man : 12th December 2007 at 06:51 AM.

Old 12th December 2007
right now more passive enjoyers who just stand by the ladies seat and enjoy

Old 13th December 2007
and too few people who took these chances.. is it?

Old 14th December 2007
Opinions turnoing towards daring X Board members... wow.. would have been gr8 had they shared their experience with all of us

Old 14th December 2007
come on members, share your experiences

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls