Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > how to cheng password

Old 9th December 2007

benni_jecob has received several accoladesbenni_jecob has received several accoladesbenni_jecob has received several accolades
UL: 52.51 gb DL: 56.17 gb Ratio: 0.93
dear sir late me know how to cheng my "filescheap" password or if i cheng "xboard" password it will auto cheng my "filescheap" password ...? pls let me know

thanks benni

Old 9th December 2007
i will have you for dinner!
Visit my website
  Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
yes, same password of xb is valid for fc