Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > ONLY DESI STORIES - MOSTLY INCEST

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th January 2005
Custom title

cache123n is a pillar of our communitycache123n is a pillar of our communitycache123n is a pillar of our communitycache123n is a pillar of our communitycache123n is a pillar of our communitycache123n is a pillar of our communitycache123n is a pillar of our communitycache123n is a pillar of our community
ONLY DESI STORIES - MOSTLY INCEST

HI EVERBODY
i am in this forum for quite some time - a few months. After joining this forum i need not go anywhere as this forum is the best of all that present. i have got more than i expected from over here & is still getting ....... Thanks to all the members who r working hard in making CC the best.

My special thanks to Jolly buddy for his gr8 work & gr8 heart to share. Congrats to him on becoming the PM.

As i have very slow internet conection it becomes very hard for me to download even all the movies that r uploaded. So its impossible for me to upload movies which i have. though the movies i had have lready been uploded over here.

But i thought it o be very selfish not to share anything with u all - atleast preent u all something within my limitations. So i have decided to share with u some purely desi stories which will be easy for me to post considering my slow internet speed. some of may have read some some others might not. lets see if i can also give u all some pleasure at least. if i can then it will be a gr8 feeling for me. if u love the stories plz take some time out to reply 7 do feel freee to pot ur stories cauz its not my thread - its all urs - the gr8 CHITCHTTERS.

ITS A HUMBLE THREAD FROM A HUMBLE MEMBER

I WILL START POSTING IN FEW MINS.

Last edited by cache123n : 13th January 2005 at 05:56 PM.

Old 12th January 2005
Custom title

cache123n is a pillar of our communitycache123n is a pillar of our communitycache123n is a pillar of our communitycache123n is a pillar of our communitycache123n is a pillar of our communitycache123n is a pillar of our communitycache123n is a pillar of our communitycache123n is a pillar of our community
Smile

A Son's Love
--------------

Growingup as a son in India, I was always taught to revere my mother. Infact mothers are even held higher than god! Hence we have a lot of respect and closeness towards our mothers. Mothers also develop a very close relationship with their sons and even after they become men! They even become very protective against their son's wife.

I always thought it is a normal thing for every son to have a highly protective mother. But after reading some psychoanalysis texts, I came to know that Indian mothers have a reversal of Oedipus complex. That is, the mothers are emotionally and sexually attracted to their sons. Indian mothers are even compared with Italian and Japanese mothers who also have very close relationships with their son. In real life though, this may or may not be true as we don’t know the real feelings of our mothers.

But it is a proven fact that mothers take sexual pleasure in breasting feeding their sons. Some mothers even confessed that they had orgasms while their sons were sucking their milk filled breasts. So, to all the sons out there, we all might have already had sex with your mothers and satisfied her even when we were young!

I have to confess, reading psychoanalysis as changed the way I looked at my mother! Suddenly she became a woman to me. Now I respect her more but I also admire her sexually. Since then I generated sexual desires for her. She has become my object of lust even more than the sexy actresses we see on screen. So whenever I saw pictures of naked or scanty clad actresses, I replace them with my mother in my mind.

To tell you the truth, my mother is no way a sexy bitch like the actresses. She is 45, and a housewife. Now I will let you imagine her body. If you know Indian mother-house-wives in their forties, you would have imagined fat, plumpy and droopy, draped in a cotton saree. Thats exactly how my mom is! But she has a great and attractive face though! But if you see her body, she resembles a typical Indian mother; well fucked and used on bed, her belly with plenty of birth marks, and a face that has learnt to suppress her evergrowing lust.

She may not sound sexy to you but she is a knockout for me. I am sure every son will feel the same as me once they make their mother a sexual object to desire for! I am proud to say I have hots for my mother!

Time to get to my story! Needless to say my mother's name is Karpagam and my dad's name is Ramanathan! I am their only son and I am 23 yrs old and I have just finished my degree and joined a company as a trainee. I lusted for my mother's body for more than two years now and I slept every night after masturbating thinking of her. I was constantly looking for an opportunity to seduce her but never had guts to do it. Mostly because of my Dad. I did not wanted to hurt him I suppose!

But I did something which my Dad would never know. Stealing my mother's dirty laundry! Yes! My mother is tidy enough to change her undies every day and I enjoyed her fresh laundry everyday. I made a habit to steal her bra, panties and petticoat whenever I wanted to fuck her. I used to spread her clothing on my bed and masturbate on them. I used to deposit on her fresh used panties and bras and also wipe off my cum with her petticoat. I use to replace them back in the laundry the next morning.

Sometimes, I also used to steal her fresh bra, panties, and petticoat and used them to deposit my cum on them after masturbation. After they were dry enough I used to replace them in her fresh clothing and enjoyed seeing her wear my cum filled undies. I used to satisfy myself that way, that atleast my cum is touching my mother's breasts and her pussy.

My luck turned as I got transferred to Tirunelveli a town in southern TamilNadu and its is verymuch famous for Halwa. My dad and mom decided my mother will accompany me. I never rejected the decision as I was looking forward to get my mother alone. An year ago we moved there in April. It is summer time and was very hot! We rented a single bedroom house. We took two single mattresses with us, which we slept on them in the same room. Needless to say, from the day one, I have been looking for an opportunity to fuck my mother.

The opportunity came when my mother wanted to watch a movie one evening. I could not make it for the 6pm show so we went to 9pm show. It was supposed to be a family movie but suddenly in the middle of the movie they started showing a blue movie. Since we were new to this town, we didn’t know about that theatre that shows adult bits during night shows. It was a story about a cheating wife. They were showing all the sex scenes and me and mother felt a bit uneasy after five minutes. I asked mom if she wants to go but she said if I want to! How can I miss my chance of a blue movie on big screen and also a possible chance of getting my mother lustful? I sat back and we watched. I know she would like to watch sex stuff as I used to see her watching late night movies in the night on tv. After forty-five minutes of hot steamy sex scenes and the cheating wife being fucked by more than five people, they resumed the normal movie.

When the movie finished, my mind was full of sex scenes I saw and I completely forgot what the real movie was. It was then I noticed there were a lot of couples around us and they were all looking at us wierdly as we walked out together. As we came home, me and mother talked only for a minute or so. We came home, changed our clothes and mom fixed our beds all in lost out mode. As I locked the doors and switched off the bedroom light, I could not help but to see mom's naked midriff flesh as she was already on the bed.

The room was dark with only some light coming from the window. As I lay on my bed, I was in a mood to fuck my mother but didnot have the guts to approach her. After ten minutes, I could not sleep and I had to masturbate. I was shamed to do it beside my mother but I could not help it. So my own mother who is sleeping beside me became my dream girl as I masturbated beside her. I slowly dozed off after I am finished.

Suddenly, after sometime, I was woken up by some moans. As I opened my eyes I could clearly hear mom moaning. I was shocked but at the sametime I was turned on too. I could not see if she is finger fucking herself while moaning but I enjoyed her moans as they grew my cock. I heard those for two to three minutes as my dick is throbbing by then and I could not hold myself. Out of impulse I quickly got up, grabbed her right hand with my left hand, and moved on to the top of her and said "Let me take care of you Amma!"

Mom was shocked and screamed as I quickly muffled her by kissing her lips. I quickly moved my right hand to grab some of my mother huge left blouse covered breast and caressed it. Mom struggled but cooled a little as I let go her lips and she said "NO! Ravi! You are my son!"

"Forget I am you son for a while Amma!" I added "You need me and I need you now!"

"No!" she said again "This is wrong!"

"I don't care Amma! I want you!" I interrupted.

Before she could say anything "I know you need me too Amma!"

I quickly moved my right hand to part her saree tangles and started caressing her mound and said "I know I can take care of this Amma! Please give me a chance!"

Mom wanted to say something but kept quite as my fingers touched her clit and gave out a small moan.

It was then I thought I got her by her horns.

I let go her hand and I quickly took off her pallu from her chest with my left hand as my right hand is still caressing her petticoat covered pussy.

Mom is doing nothing except saying it wrong and I am her son! I caressed her breast and pussy for sometime until I thought its safe to undress my mother. As I stopped to remove her blouse hooks, she laid there and did nothing like a hypnotised woman.

I slowly opened her blouse as her naked breasts glistened in the low light as they became more visible. As I opened all the hooks and saw her nipples, I could not wait but to move to suck on them. May be a son's instincts or may be a lover's I felt great as I took my mother's nipple into my mouth. I don’t know how long I played with her tits as I could not get bored playing with them. Mom though closed her eyes and possibly enjoying my deeds.

After few minutes, I realised my cock is stiff for long time now and is paining me as if it wants to get access to my mother's cunt. So I sat up and held on to her tucked-in tangles of her saree to pull them out. As the saree tangles got loose and fell on to the side, I could see her petticoat with one layer of saree still draping her. I wanted to takeoff her petticoat as I was desperate to see mom's nakedness, but my dick is controlling me now. So I had to find an easy way to get to mom's naked cunt quickly. So I started yanking her petticoat up. At school we used to joke that the main advantage of a saree is to get easy access to woman's pussy as both saree and petticoat can be yanked up. If the woman is not wearing any panties (as most mothers don't) you have one plump and juicy cunt to fuck right away.

As I lifted my mother's petticoat and remembered that school talk, I was assured that it is a fact. It was very easy to lift her clothing up to access my mother's nakedness as it was being revealed from her feet first to her hair covered fat plump pussy. I expected mom to say something as I was getting close to seeing her mound but she remained silent with her eyes closed.

I took off my sarong, as I wanted to fuck her first and do everything later as my cock was throbbing to be massaged by a real cunt muscles. As I placed myself between mom's legs, mom widened the legs apart in a bid to give me better access to her cunt. It was then I was assured that mom wanted my dick as bad as I wanted her pussy.

I wasted no time as I took hold of my very frustrated erect dick with my right hand as I moved forward to get my dick inline with her cunt. As I felt her cuntlips with my fingers, I had shivers through my spine as I realised my dream was coming true. As my dick touched her pussy lips mom moaned a bit and I could feel her lips splitting apart to accommodate my dick into her vagina. I wanted to enjoy every bit of inserting my dick into mom's cunt as I slowly pushed it inside her. There is no friction, as I could feel her cunt being very wet, except for her cunt muscles giving way to and engulfing my dick as it reached the inner sanctum of my birthplace. As soon as I inserted my dick into her cunt, I stopped and looked at mom's face. My scrotum is fully pressed against her womanhood. My dick was fully inserted into her vagina. My balls are pressing against her lower cunt lips and my pubic hair has joined with hers.

Mom opened her eyes as I stopped and I could feel the enjoyment in her eyes. She looked radiant in that darkness and I wanted to say something to her. I whispered to her "I am finally fucking you Amma! I have just conquered my mother's vagina!" Mom smiled as if she agreed.

I got full excited seeing her smile as I pulled out completely and thumped back again into her womb. For every thrust of me fucking mom I had a added excitement of violating my mother's cunt. I felt the ecstasy as the thought of me committing incest with mom ran through my head. I thought I had the whole world's pleasure as I enjoyed the forbidden fruit of my mother's chastity.

Every thrust into mom's vagina told me that I am enjoying the sweetness of her plump cunt. Every ram into her hot pussy handed over more of her chastity to me. Those thoughts kept me going as I thrusted more and more until I felt my hot cum was now ready to fill my mother's womb.

And it did! My dick spasmed as it spewed my semen in mom's cunt. It was a great thing to experience as my cum gushed out as I climaxed in mom's hot oven and felt the shower spraying over all her inner sanctum where I took shape. The thrill of using mother's pussy to relieve my sexual desire pushed more of my semen out into her womb. As I felt my balls being emptied, I collapsed on top of her as I gasped for breath and my dick emptied itself into mom.

I laid limp on her for a while until Mom then kissed me on my lips this time all by herself. I finally got mom's response. A few kisses later mom wanted to go to the bathroom so I moved from her. As I moved on to the floor by her mattress, I could see mom sitting on the bed as she rehooked her blouse. It reminded me of scenes in the movies where a woman hooks her blouse while a half naked man is by her bed. It was a scuttle uncensored way to say they just had sex and I was thrilled to find it is my own mother who's portraying the scene with me in my real life. As she got up, she took off the left over saree around her and walked off in blouse and petticoat to the bathroom. As I looked at her, I felt its unbelievable that until certain moments ago that body of my mother was a forbidden fruit for me. Now, that fruit was tasted and I enjoyed every bit of it.

As my mother walked away from me, I could not believe I just had hot sex with her. Her body now carries my sex juices. After mom went to the bathroom, I followed her. I saw the light in the bathroom and the door was open and as I went close to the room, I could hear mom's pissing sound and it was definitely louder than I ever heard. I have heard from someone that a woman's pissing sound reveals whether she has been fucked or not. The better the fuck, the louder the noise! Even hearing my mother's pissing sound became an erotic sound for me. I waited until mom came out to relieve myself. As I came back, I saw mom already on her bed.

Needless to say, Our first fucking experience opened up a whole new world for both of us. Mom though, felt terrible guilt after our first fuck as she got to grips with loosing her chastity and motherhood both at same time. She was unstable and wanted to go back to dad. I had to spend a lot of time trying to get over it. I started being more romantic and behaved as a more loving son than a lover. Finally she cooled down after two days.

We had no sex all those two days. I could have probably lived my entire life with no sex if I did not get the taste of my mother's cunt. But after I had her, I wanted more of her and all the time! Eventhough I felt sorry for mom, it was hard control my lust as I was seeing her hot body all the time. I could not help but gawk at her all the time and stroke my dick when she wasn't watching. But I was determined to get her to accept me as her lover and I didn't wanted to spoil my plans by acting stupid. So I resorted back to my masturbation to relieve myself. On the third day, my luck changed! Mother finally gave into my romantic side and accepted me as her lover. I didn't knew that until that night when mom combined both our beds for the first time! I was happy to see it and best of all, I will never forget the shy look mom had on her face. The look of a bride approaching her groom on the first night! That night was more passionate than our first one as mom's reciprocation took me to new heights of sexual ecstasy! The first night we slept together naked!

Since then, whenever we were alone, our beds were always together. And now I am proud to say I am her permanent lover. We never missed a single chance to union our genetalia.

Mom got so used to our sex that she refused to go back to dad. Infact dad had to come to my place after two months. He arrived at our house unannounced one night and you guessed it! We were in the middle of our mother and son reunion. We took some time to open the door as mom had to dressup as I scrambled to bathroom to rid off my erection. Mom opened the door and was shocked to see dad there but she quickly coveredup the delay saying she was sleeping and thought Ravi would open the door. Dad asked where was I and said I am probably in the toilet.

As I loosened my erection to come and greet dad, I could not help but notice our room smelt of our sex. I felt a bit kinky by the smell as its hard to explain its presence where a mother and son live together. And secondly when the visitor is mom's husband. I don’t know if dad smelt it because he never asked anything about it. Mom kept him busy asking questions as I felt I was a little disoriented with unfinished sex and watching mom trying to coverup our deed. I really wanted to throw dad out and fuck mother then and there! But I controlled.

Since then, needless to say, no mom's cunt for me. I had to resort back to masturbation and that too in bathroom. After three days, I became like a hungry dog missing his mother's sweet cunt. I was getting desperate for mom's cunt and there was never a window of opportunity to get her away from dad! Despite my masturbations, I started getting mad! Desperate situations call for desperate measures! I couldn't help but to get some sleeping pills the next day to get dad some sound sleep. I persuaded mom to add them in his milk he drinks everynight before going to bed. We all slept together by combining both the beds with dad in the middle and we both on either side. But that night, as the sleeping pills took control of him, we moved dad away to one corner and we fucked. Mom was hesitant in the beginning but became a real bitch as she learnt that dad is sound asleep. Probably she even got turned on being fucked beside her husband as he is deep asleep.

Since then, we used the sleeping pills every alternate day on dad just to be safe. After a week mom had her periods so we never got to use pills on dad for those six days. After her periods were over dad wanted to get back to the city and asked mom to go with him. Mom refused saying she couldn’t leave me alone atleast for another month. Dad did not accept it for sometime and me and mom had to act out to make him realise I will be in shambles if mom is not around. Dad finally accepted and left us after two weeks with us.

I also have an anecdote to tell you while he left too. As he was leaving to the city, we went and saw him off at the bus stand. The bus was late by 20 mins and mom was getting restless. Probably because it was more than a week since mom had a good penetration. She could not wait and wanted to leave before dad's bus left. She used the playcard of safety. Dad finally said its ok and but I got mom to wait until his bus left. I wanted to make sure he's gone. As we got home mom did nothing but to strip herself as we had a hot steamy sex. That night we never had enough! We both were in a mood for reckless sex and we fucked five times. We had to stop because our genetalia were completely bruised as we felt a lot of pain. Mom said she never had sex that many times in a single night in her life and itseems she felt like showing her cunt to her husband and tell him thats what his son is does to her in private.

From that day, mom always told me that I can treat her as my wife when dad is not around. She said she will be my mother only when people are around. And I treated her that way too. Mom left to dad after a month after dad left but she always said she prefers to live with me. Since then we all travelled back and forth but the best time we always had was when mom came to visit me all alone or when dad goes away on tours.

It is more than a year now eversince I started my new relation with my mother. I have to say I am more satisfied son now and I love mom even more than I used to. I am not sure if I feel the same when I have a wife but I definitely feel more for mom than in our regular mom-son relationship. Mom's pretty happy too and she no more talks being guilty about our relationship. She says she is more happy than ever and happy to sleep with both men in her life. She says her body has adjusted to give pleasure to both her husband and son and her cunt has learnt to accommodate the dicks of two men.

We prettymuch treat eachother as husband and wife when we are alone and when dad is around too! We molest each other as if we are playing something and do intimate things when dad is in another room or in toilet.

I don’t know if dad had ever figured out that I am fucking mom. There were few obvious moments that he caught us both on but never said a word on them. Neither did he try to stop us being alone together. Either he didnot figured it out or he didnot choose to believe that a mother and son can have a sexual relationship. It can also be that he probably guessed it and chose to overlook it. In any case, its fine by me as long as he doesn't try to come between me and mom.

Mom has risen to the level of saying no to dad and I always respected her decisions. So dad could not stop us even if he wanted to at some times. My sexual escapades were never stopped.

At one instance dad did raise the issue of getting me married. Mom and I rejected though! Mom sometimes asked me if I want to get married and I always said no. Frankly, I don’t think I need a wife! I have my mother! I am happy eventhough I don’t get to fuck her everyday and every time I wanted to. I love her and I love to fuck her! So why do I need another wife? Mom's only 45 and I am 23 now. We both love to be with eachother and have great time together! She is my mom but treats me like her husband when on bed. And I can love her as my dearest mother and can also make love to her. I don't know about her but I plan to have that relationship with her until we both live. Now she is still young and fertile too! So she can bare me children! She can be the mom of my children too!

I know mom has her husband. Dad is 53 now and live in his own world of work and politics. He has little time for mother and probably will not care much even if he knows about our affair. Mom cares for both of us and wants to keep our relationship going. For me, what ever my mom thinks is fine with me. I would not want to see her get hurt. I would not care about dad and I can take care of mom if he does something. I would not mind to share mom with dad. But I don’t know what mom would do if our relationship gets further. Like if she gets pregnant by me. I was not interested in getting her pregnant as mom always carefully avoided having sex with me during her fertile times. I am having sex with her for over an year now and my views on reproduction are changing. Lately, I am more inclined to having a baby with mom! A baby that would carve mine and mom's incestuous relationship forever.

I would like to see my future with mom as my wife and mother of my children. I may not marry her literally. But that might change if she becomes a widow. Then I would definitely marry her. In any case I will get her pregnant. And I want to do it when dad is alive. Dad may overlook it and stay with us or move away. Either way, I will get to keep my mother and will bare my children with her.

Old 12th January 2005
Custom title

I Love My Mother
------------------
PART - I

I was born in TamilNadu and lived in Madurai for around 20 years. Now I am 29 and living in Madras(chennai) with my mom Malathi, My sister Kavitha and our daughter Kalpana. As my father died in 1992 when I was only 18 in Madurai and being the only son I had the responsibility to brought up my mother and my sister. Although he left a good amount of money for all of us to live comfortably for the remaining part of our lives but I wanted to do something on my own but my mother insisted me to finish my studies first and then do something else. Therefore I continued with my studies while helping my mother to settle in life after the death of my father.

My mother loved me very much and always guided me wherever I needed guidance. She was the best mother I have ever seen. She was taking care of all needs of mine. But she was a woman too who had desires & senses as she was barely 40 when my father died. My sister Kavitha and myself were studying in the same school. Kavitha was in her 9th standard and I was in 12th standard and I used to come home at around 2'O clock from my school. Since the school is functioning in a shift system, Kavitha will come back after 5pm in the evening only. At that time my mother used to watch TV programs and used to hug me every day whenever I came back from the school and still she used to put off my clothes and shoes etc. And after that she used to serve lunch to me. At the lunchtime she used to ask me about my school, my friends especially my girlfriends. She always focused much of her talk on my girlfriends and liked to ask whether I liked anyone of them or not. Sometimes I said her yes and sometime no. If I said yes to her she would then ask why I like that girl and why not. After lunch and chatting we used to watch the TV programs and then go to sleep in the afternoon in the same room as that time I had no ill intentions about my mother.

One winter day when I came back from school and despite ringing the doorbell for around fifteen minutes she did not open the door. Strange ideas started creeping up in my mind. After a short while my mother opened the door and I entered inside, I was shocked as she was only in her Petticoat and blouse standing in front of me and told me, "I am sorry Manoj, I made you to wait, actually I am not feeling well".
I said, "It's ok Amma, have you taken any medicine?".
She said, "no".
"There is Disprin in the First-Aid Box in my room and you know this, then why didn't you take that." I asked.
She replied, "It is not that kind of pain Manoj".
I was puzzled and asked, "Then what type of pain is this?"
I will tell you this later. "Now you are a grown up boy and you'll understand this yourself, now let me put off your clothes and shoes and then we can have lunch."

While she was undoing my clothes I was thinking about the type of pain which she was having. But I had no clue. Then as usual we talked about the same things as earlier and had lunch. Today I was feeling little bit tired still I proposed mom after the lunch if I can massage her head. She agreed instantly. I told her to sit in our bedroom till I get some oil to massage her head. She went in to her bedroom and I came back with a bottle of hair-oil. She was lying on the bed when I entered the room. She asked me to sit so that she can put her head on my lap. I agreed and put her head on my lap. I started rubbing oil on her head and massaged slowly on her forehead. I massaged her for around half an hour and then she felt some relief and told me to rest for a while and she is also feeling sleepy. She slept on her master bed. I lay beside her, I was not sleepy but closed my eyes. After half an hour I opened my eyes and was shocked to see my mother's hand moving into her petticoat. She thought that I have slept but I looked the whole scene and I could not believe my eyes. As I was only in my underwear I felt a hard-on. I could see the part of her hip line as her petticoat was down slightly and open. Now she started moaning slowly and I could figure out what she was doing. She was fingering her cunt.

Now I could have imagined that she is just another woman who also needs to satisfy her desires and senses. But there is nobody to do so. Now I decided to do something for my lovely and loving mom. I just got up from my bed to pee. And suddenly she saw me getting up and we had an eye to eye contact. Her hand froze in her petticoat. I could see small drops of sweat flowing in on her face she tried to cover her bottom but of no use the more she tried to cover up more I saw her body. She became nervous. I just went out to the toilet and felt myself horny too. I was only in my underwear and pissed off and then I caught my cock in my hand started rubbing it slightly back and forth while remembering about the scene and my mother's body. I masturbated and then I cleaned my cock with water and again went in the bedroom. Now my mother's body was fully covered up but she could not make an eye contact with me.

Now I became horny for my mother and dreamt of her making sex with me. I decided to do something so that we can have a good sexual relationship as well with the usual mother-son relationship. I planned to do something in the night. Although she was not able to talk to me but I decided to control the situation and talked to her and asked, "Amma, what is for dinner tonight?".
She replied hesitantly, "Whatever you like."
I told her, "Amma, cook some non-veg for tonight, I will get some chicken from the market you can also come with me if you like."
But she said, "No, you go and buy it, till then I will make the chapati (Indian bread) etc."

I got some money from her and went straight to the market. In the way I thought about my mother and what she did today. My mom is beautiful woman with voluptuous body. She is 5ft.4" in height and weights around 70 Kgs. She has excellent boobs, which are always eager to come out although I have never seen them, but I can imagine their size with her cleavage & bra, which is of 38D approximately. She has got very good hips, which are shaped like an apple, although I saw them only today. She has very smooth legs with no hair on it. She has got very smooth skin with seductive eyes. But after the death of my father she does not makeup too much. Not only I love her as a mom but also now I want to love her as my woman too. After the death of my father she has not much choice other that looking after me and my sister, so she is not in any sexual contact with anybody, now I have to fulfill her desires. I bought half Kg. chicken and 4 beers from the market. I was real horny now with a strong desire to suck and fuck my mother. My sister Kavitha came back from school and gone for her tuitions in the next street.

I reached home and was slightly nervous as I bought the beers for the first time. My mother was angry to see her son buying beers with him. But she could not speak anything, as she was still ashamed of her act in the afternoon.
I put my arms around her and told her, " Come on Amma, now I am grown up as you told me in the afternoon".
My dick was pressing her hips, which she could have realized by now. But she could not move as I grabbed her tightly. I kissed her on her cheeks and tasted her as a man. I found her hot, as she could not complete her masturbation in the afternoon.
I left her then her and told her, "Amma, cook fast I am hungry."
She gasped and smiled simultaneously while she raised her finger and told, "Two minutes."

In the meanwhile I kept the beers in the fridge and went for a bath. While in the bathroom I masturbated once on Mom's name. Then I came out of bathroom and I was only in my underwear. I went into the kitchen, till now my mother cooked the food for dinner and now she was doing the dishes. Slowly I walked towards her back and grabbed her and put my arms around her and she told me to wait for a while in the drawing room and watch TV till then she can be fresh. After a while she came to the drawing room and sad beside me and told me, "Manoj, Dinner is ready now."

I asked her to get the beers and two glasses. She asked, " Why, two glasses."

I told her, “Amma, one for me one for you." To listen this she was shocked.

I continued, “Amma, Appa(dad), used to take beer daily, that time I don’t have the courage to taste the beer with dad, Now I just want to taste this beer, I heard that having beer with non vegetarian food will taste good from friends, now we have chicken in our house, please this time to taste the beer”

She was adamant, “Manoj, this is a bad habit, if I allow you to have the beer now you will become a drunkard, and will die soon like your father, then myself and your sister will be on the road with out any protection.”

I begged her, “Amma, Please allow me to taste now, I wont touch the beer hereafter with out your permission”

Mother was silent for a moment and said, “Ok, Manoj, This should be the first and last time, but I can’t give company for you nasty things”.

But I told her, "Amma, you are my only friend and after the death of my father I do not go out too with my friends just for you now can't you have beer with me. It is not wine it just beer. Amma, Please don't break my heart, please Amma" I made her emotional.
She said, “Manoj, Now is the time for Kavitha come back from her tuitions, After she gone to her bed we can have the beer, wait until that”.

We watched TV programs silently, I had so many thoughts about my mother. After 15 minutes, Kavitha came back, had her dinner, and watched the TV programs for an hour. I was restless. Impatiently I waited for move. Around 9pm she said good night and gone to her bed room for sleep. We waited for another 15 minutes, to ensure her deep sleep and locked her room door from outside.

Mother got up smilingly from the sofa and got the beers and two glasses with some roasted Chicken in a plate. I poured the beer in the glasses, and gave one to her. She was not ready to drink initially but later on she started sipping it slowly. After one beer she said that she wouldn't take another glass.
But I said, "Amma Please, you are my only friend, Please have one more."
Slowly and surely she started becoming emotional and put one of her arms around my shoulder and while sipping the beer. In the next half an hour we finished all beers.

Now I was hungry for the dinner as well for my mother's body. I told mother to get the dinner. She went into the kitchen now she was walking like a drunker. I could imagine her position as she had the beer for the first time in her life. I also went behind her in the kitchen to help her. My position was also same as her, as I also had the beer for the first time in my life. After that we came into the dining room and had the dinner. Now my cock was erect like a pole. I thought that she was also in the same situation. I started talking to her while eating.

I asked her, "Amma, what were you doing in the afternoon with your fingers."
She was shocked but she did not realize that she was now in my web. She answered, "It is not good to ask such questions like this to your mother."
Now she was trying to figure out what was going on in my mind but she did not lost her tamper. I was waiting for dinner to finish and then I will do something at the same time the beer was showing its effects on both of us. We finished the dinner and my mother was not able to stand from her chair.
She told, "Manoj, I am drunk now I can't do anything I am going to sleep but I can't stand up can you help me."
I stood up from my chair and put her on my arms, and took her to her bedroom. Then I came back and locked the main door and went into the bedroom where I saw my mother and her beautiful body lying on the bed. The whole scene of the afternoon flashed in my mind. I lay beside her on her bed.
She asked, "Manooj… Whaaat are youuu doing, goooo and sleeeep on youuuur roo..mm."
Now she was in full grip of the beer. I laid there and picked up her pallo (corner of the saree) with trembling hands.
She was confused and shocked, tried to protect her saree from my grip but in vain started crying, "NOOOOO. youuu can'tttt dooooo thissss".

I said, "Amma, I love you I know that after the death of my father you never had sex so you were fingering yourself in the afternoon, let me satisfy you and me as well."

She tried to resist me but could not do it. I pulled her saree from her body and thrown it on the floor. She tried to stand but in vain I gripped her hard and started pulling her petticoat.

She was crying, "Manoj, Don't do this to me I am your mother."
I said, "yes Amma, You are my mother but a woman first, let me satisfy you so that you don't need to finger yourself."

Old 12th January 2005
Custom title

PART - II

She caught her petticoat tightly. But I overpowered her and it was torn in between. I pressed her legs with my legs and could feel the heat from her cunt it was now stark naked as she had no panty underneath. Then I started to undo her blouse and the bra and got hold of her blouse.

She was trying hard to resist me but she could not. She was crying , “No Manoj, Its sin, Incest, I am your mother, Please leave me, Don’t do this to me, Please..” and tried to hide her cunt with her hands.
Now I angry, I slapped hard on her face and I said, "shut up you bitch! I want to satisfy you , I want to make you happy and you are stopping me, If you didn’t cooperate with me now, I will beat you to death.", I threatened her.

I tore her blouse and thrown it on the floor, now she was left only in the bra. I got hold of it and unhooked it from her back. And threw it on the floor and now she was completely naked beneath me.

Now I started kissing her on her whole body from her forehead to her feet. She was damn good. She smelt excellent. Her touch sent shivers in my spine. She was weeping but slowly she started moaning. I kissed her cheeks and then her lips. She did not open her mouth for my tongue.
I ordered her to open it, "Amma, Please open your mouth I want to taste it, I don’t want to hurt you anymore, please cooperate with me."

Then she opened her mouth and I inserted my tongue in her hot mouth and started exploring it. Although she resisted it but I felt her mouth and her body heating up. I groaned and moaned while I explored her mouth and now she also started helping me and simultaneously our tongues started kissing each other and I sipped her sweet saliva. It was my mother's tongue, which was helping me now to kiss her deeply and passionately. Now she was becoming mine. Now I caught one of her tits, which was becoming hard while my mouth still in her mouth.

I pinched the nipple and she groaned and said, "Please Manoj, don’t hurt me, I will cooperate with you, Please Suck your mother's nipples softly which fed you when you were a baby, you dog, suck it slowly."
Now I obeyed her and started sucking her nipples one by one till it became more than half inch. It was standing erect with my suck.
After sucking her for a while I took my mouth to her cunt, and said, "Amma, this is the cunt you were fingering in the afternoon, now I will suck it, Amma, open you legs." Before waiting for her to open her legs I opened them with my hands.
Now I could see her smooth legs and her cunt hole clearly as the lights were on. "Oh Amma, what a beautiful cunt you have got and you were not showing it to me."

She said, "Manoj Suck it, Suck it my son suck your mother's cunt, suck your birthplace, suck your mom, suck you pimp! Suck hard."
My mom was horny now, I enjoyed her words and encouragement, and started sucking her cunt. I parted her cunt lips and put my tongue in it and started to swallow every bit of her pre cum which started oozing out.

"Amma, Your cunt is too hot and tasty, I like sucking it." I said to her in-between the sucking. I sucked her furiously and tasting and teasing her clitoris. She was moaning, "aaaaaaaaaah....aaauchh..uhhhhhh. suck me my son suck my ass too, you ass sucker.... I started sucking her ass to even I placed one finger in her ass. I sucked her hard while working my other hand on her nipples and teasing and pinching them. She was ready to cum as she started to pump her hips in my mouth and tongue. "Manoj I am coming, I am cumming in your mouth suck my juice, suck all my cunt juice." Her vagina started twitching my mouth. She was too hot now pumping her hips vigorously. She was going to give me her cunt milk for the first time in my life and I wanted to swallow it fully. I sucked her hard. She groaned, "Aaaaaah soooon I am cummmming in your mouth , in my son's mouth ahhha it feels soooooo gooood..". She arched her legs and started shooting her load of cum in my mouth I gulped it all and loved it in my mouth I became a dog and sucked every drop of it.

She looked happy now. "I love you my darling, " She said to me while kissing me on my lips and sucking my mouth. Now she did not feel ashamed. Now she took hold of my 7 inches cock in her hand and exclaimed, "Oh it's a monster, too big than your father." She took hold of it and I asked her to give me a blow-job. She agreed and smiled at me and she told me that it is too big to suck. But I got hold of her hair and positioned her to suck and inserted it in her mouth. Her mouth could not accommodate it. But slowly she started to suck it like a dog and then I inserted it in her mouth in a heavy thrust.

She cried, "Oh no!" She could not speak anymore as my dick was resting in her mouth. She slowly started sucking it I said, "Suck you Amma, suck it hard otherwise I will fuck you ass." I felt her tongue on my dick and enjoyed. She was not able to breath but I started to pump it in and out in her mouth as I was already hot my pre-cum started oozing out of it. She swallowed every drop of it and she told me to pump slowly in her mouth.

I slowed down my pumping rhythm. Now I was gonna cum in her mouth. "Amma, hold it I am going cum in your mouth suck my cock hard, Amma suck hard, I want to cum in your mouth, ooooooohhhhhhhh... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaa. uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh... I am coming Amma”.
She started sucking it fiercely. I started pumping hard as her lips were entangled on my dick. I loved her sucking me. She gave me a fantastic blow-job. I arched my legs and shot my load in her mouth. She ate it hungrily I loved that scene. My mother was sucking my sweet cum. Some of the cum I shot on her nipples and sucked myself too. I lay on top of her and enjoyed the warmth of her body while holding her tightly. After a short while my dick was erect again.

I saw invitation in my mother's eyes and she showed me her hungry cunt, she told to insert my huge cock in her cunt. She told me, "It is two inches bigger than your father and fat too." I was happy that my mother liked the size of my cock. Now I showed my cock the way to my mom's cunt. It was hot again. I could feel it as I rubbed my cock on her pussy hole. She told me to put a pillow under her hips so that I can insert it properly in her cunt without hurting her. I obeyed her. I pulled a pillow and put it beneath my mom's hips. Now I could see her cunt completely. I rubbed my cock to her pussy again and tried to insert it in her hole but its' size was too big and my mother's hole was too tight. I could imagine that as she had sex only with my father in her whole life. She put her legs wide apart so that I can insert my cock in it but of no use. Then I stood up and got the oil bottle and rubbed it on my dick and some on her cunt.

She got crazy after my rub. Again it is going to happen. Now I was able to insert some of my cock in her cunt hole and I started pushing it in slowly while my mother gasped and cried, "Oh no! It is too big and fat leave me, leave me.." But I also enjoyed this act too. Now I was furious as she started to resist me again.
I thrust it with full power in her cunt and she cried, "Uhhhh Ohhh God dd…! Stop this." But now I grabbed her shoulders with my hands and started to pump my cock in and out. I was pumping furiously and she was crying, "Manoj, For god's sake leave me out, go away."
I told her, "Amma Wait, you will enjoy it after a while." I started pumping it in and out slowly and steadily now and she gasped and moaned, " OOOOOOOHHHHHHH.... AAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAA..FUCK YOUR MOTHER, SON FUCK YOUR MOTHER TORE MY CUNT, TORE YOUR BIRTHPLACE, INVADE ME, RAPE ME... OOOOHHHHH GOD..." She giggled and moaned heavily now.

I was also moaning heavily. I speeded up my thrusts and she also moved her hips up and down. Our bodies were burning like fire now. They were creating a strange sound.

I said, "Oh Amma, you cunt is very tight! It is like as you are also a virgin like me. I am cumming Amma, I am cumming in your cunt. Oh! Amma, You are going to become my child's mother. Oh Ohhhh Amma I love you, I love."
I started pumping with my full power now. She also did the same her beautiful hips were moving like a rock now.
"I am also cumm....ing. ooooooohhh... uuhhhhh... I am cumming."
We both shot our load of cum together and came heavily.
"Amma, Now we were united and nobody can separate us." I said while gasping and moaning. She also said, " Now I will become your child's mother, my son, now you are my husband."

After this shot I laid down over her for half an hour and after that I fucked her beautiful ass, which was much tighter than her cunt. She wept but I just fucked her in every hole like a dog. I than fucked her armpits and tits.
At around 5 o'clock in the morning she stood to go to the toiled to piss but I ordered her to piss in my mouth and she did that too. I also pissed on her mouth and we both drank every drop of piss of each other.

After the first night with my mother, I was not able to go to the school as felt too tired the next morning, so I decided to rest at home. Till the morning I was lying at the top of my mother. We were both nude and tired after the full night of erotic adventure. We were caressing each other while exploring each other's bodies. Both of us did not utter a single word after the shocking sex act we did last night. But I think my mother also enjoyed every act of mine as she was smiling and giving me the looks as if she has accepted me as her new lover. Again in the morning I felt myself horny and tried to explore her wide juicy mouth. Now it was her turn to suck my saliva as she explored my mouth and sucked my saliva. She asked me to open my mouth wide so that she can lick my saliva. I opened my mouth wide and she started gulping my saliva. Even I spewed her mouth with my saliva and she at it as if it was honey. At the same time I tried to explore her asshole with one of my hands and cunt hole with the other one. I started fingering at both ends and inserted one finger in each hole. She sighed and moaned-"aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.." We were kissing each other passionately and making all type of ecstatic noises.

My mom was hot once again. I could feel this as I had my fingers working in and out in her vagina and asshole. Her small holes were expanding to accommodate my fingers. Now I was teasing her clit while she was filled with another desire to be fucked. Now I thought to leave her cunt and asshole and try something else. I got up and started sucking and kissing her body. This time I started it from her toes. I started licking her toes and then her fingers all that tasted great. My mom loved it all and she started rubbing her fingers on her cunt. After sucking her toes and cleaning them I went upward and started licking her legs. Oh god her body was great. It was as smooth as silk and as hot as the burning sun. My lips were meeting her exquisite legs as I was sucking them. My tongue was sliding on her legs as if they were made of marble.

Now my mom ...encouraged me as she said, "Suck your slut mom, you mother-fucker lick my legs and my whole body! Son make me a bitch."
I answered her encouragement, "Yes Amma, I am a mother-fucker and you are a slut now! I am going to make you a slut." I kept licking her legs and moved further slowly and slowly. Now I was also teasing her tits and pressing them hard. I pinched her nipples too. She felt pain but I kept doing both the things, licking her legs and punishing her big boobs.

We were doing it slowly so that we can enjoy each and every part of sex. Our relationship has changed in a single night from pure mother-son to a husband-wife. But still I was nineteen years younger than she was. When I reached near her cunt sucking her legs, I could see her legs shining with my saliva. It was shining as if they were stars in the open wide sky. I could feel her smell, which was great. I could feel her hotness and her light, black triangular bush. When I buried my mouth between her leg's meeting place I felt myself as if I was in the dark, but it was my way to heaven. I sniffed her cunt as a dog and tried to smell the unique and lusty smell of her bush. Now she was my bitch, my slut and even my personal stripper. Now she was uneasy and pressed my head in her pussy. And cried, "You mother-fucker suck your mom's cunt, lick my cum." She pressed my head hard and instead of my mouth or tongue my nose was inside her cunt. I could feel the warmth and wetness inside her pussy-hole. I started licking her pussy and ate it as if it was a sweet toast full of jam. I could see the pinkish color of her cunt.

I wanted her to be my slut for the whole life by fulfilling her fantasies which she never told me but now she is having fun with her own son. Now I left licking her pussy and started to suck her navel, which looked much greater than her cunt. She was crying and telling me to suck her cunt, "Suck my cunt! Why did you stop licking it! I want you to suck it." I ignored her and started sucking her navel that was another hole in her body. I moved myself up her body and sucked her completely until she fainted. Now I started to press her soft boobs. I liked their silky touch. Every time I pressed and pinched them they stood harder and erect to arouse my senses more and more. I loved them then I took my mouth to the left nipple whose areola has swollen equal to an inch with my kissing teasing. I licked and licked for a while till the time it became hot, then I started to lick the areola of the right nipple and my breathing became heavier and I moaned & groaned every time I licked her nipple. Soon they became really hard, now I spewed on them and licked with great ease. My mom was too hot now and I could hear and sense it with her groans and heat.

My mom groaned, while she pressed my prick in between her legs and started stroking it, "Suck your mom harder and harder, I am hungry for your cock!"
"Just a minute Amma, I am going to fuck you in every hole, just wait!"

I left my mother's nipples and got hold of my cock, which was pounding again into her legs till now. I caught the pulsating cock in my hand and put it in my mother's hand, which she saw with a great respect and started rubbing it on her cunt entrance. I loved her to do this to my cock. Suddenly I sprang up and had an idea to fuck her in a different situation. I got up from the bed and took hold of my mother's legs and ordered her to fold her legs to my waist while I stood at the edge of the bed. She folded her legs to my waist and now I rubbed my cock to her cunt hole at the same time I ran my fingers to her asshole. She cried and pushed herself towards my cock. Now she was acting like a real slut. I throbbed my cock in her already wet pussy hole with a big bang and it made a sound of "ffftttchhhh". She cried in vigorous pain once again as the size of my cock was too big for her (it is almost 7 inches and 3 inches in diameter) cunt.

She cried, "OHHHHHH GOD! My cut is torn by my son!" I enjoyed her words and pushed my cock hard to her womb walls. She cried once again, "OHHHHHH. .. AAAAEEEEE.. Your cock is like a pole! Son tore your mother's pussy!" Oh that slut was enjoying her pain. Now I started thrusting my pole into her cunt vigorously. She moaned and groaned, "OOOOHHHHHHH...AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH... FUCK ME HARD, FUCK YOUR BITCH, FUCK YOUR SLUT, I AM YOUR WOMAN, FUCK ME YOU MOTHER FUCKER."
I said, "Shut up you slut! You are arousing your own son to fuck you hard while I pinched her nipple. I could see her face going up and down. I can see her buttocks thrusting and meeting the end tip of my cock. She was a hooker to me now. I could fuck her whenever I like to fuck in any hole of her body.

I cried to turn her on, "Amma, You hooker, you are a prostitute, you are a stripper, you are fucking your own son! Your own son!"
"Yes, I'm everything to you, I am yours for the whole life, and you can eat me whenever you like, and you can fuck me whenever you feel to fuck. I want to become mother of your child, cum in my cunt! Cum in my cunt!"

I was too hot till now throbbing and thrusting my cock into her cunt at the same time she was meeting my thrusts and answering them in the same way as I was doing. I never knew that my mother can be this much hot and she could be like a slut who is turning on her own son to the heat of sex. My cock swelled in her cunt, which was too wet and rubbery by now with our pre cum oozing out. I loved to see her moaning and groaning face. I watched her while she caught my buttocks and took hold of mine and started myself pumping into her pussy as much as she could. I caught hold of her hair and lifted her up to meet my chest while her legs were holding my waist. I buried her face in my chest and now I could hear her groans and her breathing. While she could hear mine too. I was going to cum in a few seconds and I felt same for her. Her cunt muscles were contracting and now her cunt hole was much tighter than ever. She groaned while she bit my nipples with her mouth while I was pumping her hard. My nipples became stiff. My mom was turning into a real hooker and she knew how to wander into the heaven of sex.

She groaned and moaned, "Manoj, Cum in my womb! Cum in my womb! Son I want my pussy to drink your juices! I want to impregnate myself with your baby! I am cumming! I am cumming!" I also felt the same.
I groaned to her, "Amma, Your cunt is going to be filled with my cum! You are going to become my baby's mother! You slut! You hooker mom! I am....... cummmmmmmmm..ing." "AAHHHHHHHHH..... I shot my load of cum into her pussy while she also shot her load of cum. Still I was pushing and throbbing my cock to saturate myself.

After this sex show, I laid myself into my mother's arms. We were both smiling. She started caressing my hare and I did the same with her. After a while we had an urge to piss. She told me to leave, as she wanted to pee.

I suggested her, "Amma, I would like you to pee in my mouth, and I will do the same."

Old 12th January 2005
Custom title

PART - III

She looked angry but I positioned her to pee with a force and suddenly she spurted my face with her pee. I took my tongue to her pee hole and started tasting her salty pee. I loved her golden shower on my face; it kept flowing for a while, as we did not pee after the night. I drank all her pee, which was a mixed with our semen. I loved her to do this to me. To pee for me and get fucked for me. I could watch her pee hole, which was full of golden shower, which was still coming. I drank it all till she finished then I licked her pussy again to suck the last few drops of her pee. After finishing to drink her pee, it was my turn now. I positioned myself to her mouth and started to pee into her wide-open mouth. I took hold of my cock and inserted in her mouth, now she was to accommodate it in her mouth, as it was lean after fucking her for around seven times since the night. I started pouring my salty drink into her mouth, some of which was flowing out of her mouth to her boobs and running down to her pussy. The floor carpet was wet with my pee. She was drinking my pee with a great ease. I made her to drink it all. But at the last moment I caught my prick and shot the golden shower to her face and her boobs and inside her cunt, everywhere I liked. After finishing this I started sucking every part of her body wherever I pissed. I licked everywhere and tasted my own pee.

After this we felt saturated, it was 7 O'clock in the morning. Mom was shocked to see the time and said, “Manoj, Kavitha may woke up anytime, if she say us in this position, It wouldn’t be good, Getup, go to your room, clean yourself and get ready”. She got up, took all our scattered clothes all around her room and went to her bathroom. I took a towel, covered myself and went my room. After half an hour, Kavitha got up, did her morning chaos, got ready for her school. Mom told me that she is not feeling to cook so we called a nearby restaurant and ordered for our breakfast and lunch.
I told to my sister, “Kavitha, I am not feeling well today, I am going to take leave, I will drop you in our school and come back”.

I dropped Kavitha in our school and came back. Mother was not in the drawing room, I straightaway gone to her room, there she was completely nude in her bed. I locked the door, undressed myself and lay bare beside my mom and licked her boobs. She started massaging my body after that. We were both stark naked.

After around half an hour I have an urge to fuck her tight ass. So I got up. I took hold of her ass cheeks and opened them wide even she helped me to open her ass cheeks. I could not imagine that she could be this much horny that she would open her ass hole with her own hands. Now there was no need to use oil to insert my cock there. I just needed her help to fuck her ass. I took hold of her hot ass and rubbed my cock to her ass hole it was so tight as she was a virgin. I asked her if dad ever fucked her ass, she answered that he never used to fuck her ass. She told me to fuck her ass and tear it and make it to the size of my cock. I got horny listening that. So with a lot of difficulty I inserted it inside her ass and throbbed my cock into her ass hole. She again started crying but I kept thrusting my dick in her tight hole, she even wept but I kept it pushing it hard into that hole. This hole was the ultimate gate to the heaven. I could feel every part of her ass hole. This time it took me around half an hour to tear her ass hole. I shot my cum into her ass.After we finished our sexy ass fuck, we went to sleep, as we were awake for the whole night. I slept over my mother's body. We opened our eyes only in the evening at around four o’ clock and had our sexy lunch. After that we went to the bathroom and had a shower together. After fucking my mother again at the shower, we put on clothes and went to drawing room to watch some TV programs. Kavitha returned from her school and had Tiffin and gone for her tuitions. After that we went for the shopping. In the market I bought some sexy dresses for my mother and had our dinner in a restaurant and we took parcel for my sister kavitha. My mother was very happy with me.

We came back to home at around half past eight. After Kavitha gone to her bed. My mother tried her new dresses. She looked great in the sexy lingerie and silk petticoat. I again had sex with her for the whole night till we slept in each other's arms.

Now, whenever, I am at home and Kavitha not at home, we wander nude at the home. When we go out she wears those sexy dresses for me.

After a few months of fucking my mom Malathi, I began to enjoy getting it regular. Mom would put out for me any time I wanted, which was most of the time at my age. The only thing we had to watch out for was my little sister kavitha. She was fourteen but already she was a fully-grown babe. Somehow kavitha seemed to sense that something strange was going on between Mom and me, but luckily she couldn't put her finger on it. My mom did, though. After that first day, she couldn't keep her hands off it! Every chance we got, we fucked up a storm... in the kitchen... in the bedroom... in the shower... even in the sofa once, but only when kavitha was out of the house. To me, my little sister was just a nosy little kid who got in the way of having sex with Mom.

So all in all, I didn't pay much attention to her. Then, when she turned fifteen, kavitha started going to the same school as me and sort of got in my view every now and then. Some of the guys would come around sniffin' out about my sister, wanting to know how old she was, and did she ever fool around, and that kind of stuff.
Well, naturally I'd growl and make mean noises and then go sniffing after their sisters. It wasn't that I was all that protective about kavitha. It was just that I couldn't imagine anybody wanting to do anything like that with such a little brat. I mean, she was a real little snot, you know. Whenever she was home, she never let Mom and I out of her sight for a moment. She didn't know what was going on, but she was definitely jealous of the way Mom and I reacted around each other. In hindsight, you could hardly blame her really.

So that's the way thing were for a couple of months. My little sister was just a kind of noise that lived in one end of our house. Then one night I got the midnight munchies real bad. I hadn't fucked Mom for a few days, so I was kind of restless and decided to go downstairs and pig-out on some patties.

Our house has two floors with Mom's bedroom on the second floor, and kavitha's bedroom on the ground floor, near the downstairs bathroom. In the dark, I sort of groped my way down the stairs and headed for the refrigerator. Kavitha’s room is the last door before the kitchen, and as I moved down the hallway, I noticed her door was open a couple of inches, and the light was on. Out of curiosity, I stopped and looked in.
Wow! I couldn't believe it! There was my naked little kid sister standing in front of her mirror, but the sister I used to know wasn't there anymore. She had little curves and bumps in places she never had when we went skinny-dipping a couple of years ago. She now had a little curve to her butt and her hips seemed to be wider. She was still skinny, and she was still definitely a kid, but there were differences!

Kavitha was staring at herself in the mirror when I peeked in, and therefore facing away from me. In the mirror, I could see her from toes to forehead. Where there used to be a navel on a flat, muscular board, there was now a gently curving little belly. Where there was a skinny rib cage with two nipples on it, there was now a creamy smooth plateau with two perfect little tits, each with a strawberry tip.

Wow! Just for a moment, I saw my sister, as she really was, a cute budding girl, tall, prettier than average, with a sensual mouth inherited from our mom, and large, limpid brown eyes, from Dad, no doubt. But before this stunning realization had time to really grab me, she started doing something that really blew my mind!

Kavitha stood in front of her mirror and began to posture and turn, staring at her sweet, naked young body. Like a photographic model, she raised her hands and began to caress her little breasts, rubbing the nipples between her fingers. She closed her eyes almost all the way and watched herself through lowered lashes, biting her lower lip and hissing softly like some video porn queen!

Standing there unnoticed outside my little sister's door, I was paralyzed. I'd never seen anything like this before, and it had my jaw hanging. It also had my cock rising, but I was too absorbed to notice. Kavitha kept fondling her little tits until the nipples got hard. They weren't very big, so it was hard to tell at that distance, but they also got darker, and I could certainly see that!
Then, she slowly lowered one hand and began to caress her slender young body all over, running her hands over her flanks and her belly, squeezing herself gently on the rump. She was also raising one leg and lowering it, rubbing the front of one calf against the back of the other. She kept working closer and closer to her hairless little pussy.

Kavitha was breathing harder and harder, and so was I as I stared at my sister's gorgeous young body in total disbelief! Then, like she was giving herself a reward, kavitha sighed and slid her hand between her legs. In the mirror, I could see her very gently and sensuously moving her middle finger back and forth across her little pussy, dipping it into the crack a little bit each time. I knew what she was doing, and it turned me on something fierce. My little sister was actually bringing herself off with her finger, and I was watching her do it!!

Then, Sis took her hand off her tits and put it against the mirror. Steadying herself, she spread her legs and bent her knees awkwardly, then slid her other hand slowly downward and inward, her skinny middle finger disappearing to the hilt. Wow! That really turned me on, and I grabbed my rock-hard cock and began to rub it, imagining what it would be like to put my stiff prick into that tiny, pink little hole.

As I watched, kavitha crouched over with her knees spread, bracing herself against the mirror, with her finger moving in and out of her hot little cunt. And there was me with my prick up and my jaw down, staring through her partly-open door with my eyes about a foot out of my head and my mouth full of glue. We really would have made a weird scene if anybody had come along. Fortunately nobody did. Sis just kept on stroking her cunt and I just kept on staring and rubbing my cock. After a couple of minutes, though, I could see her legs beginning to tremble from the strain of the awkward position. I wondered why she didn't just lie down on the bed. As if reading my mind, kavitha did that very thing. Actually, she kind of scuttled into her bed, never taking her finger out of her hairless little pussy for a second. When she lay down, her feet were pointed straight at me. I got a perfect view right up between her legs, where all the action was going on.

She was making all sort of moans but all in whispers, like part of her was really into her diddling, but part was aware that she was in a house where other people were asleep. It was pretty strange to listen to, but who listened! I was so busy panting and sweating and rubbing my cock! Kavitha was plugging herself fast and furious, with her legs spread wide and rigid on the bed and her other arm flung over her eyes. She kept clenching and unclenching the hand on that arm, raking her nails across her palm. She must really be close!

Sis began to suck in her breath in heavy gasps, and her legs and belly began to tremble and twitch. She started saying "Ooooohhh, Oooohhh," really low and throaty, just like Mom does when I'm throwing the bone to her and she's about to come. I'd never heard that kind of sound out of kavitha before. Then she gritted her teeth and clamped her hand over her mouth. She went "Uuhhmmmphh!" and shoved her ass straight up into the air. I could see a couple of drops of juice fall from her cunt. Wow! Kavitha dropped back on her bed and took a few long, shaky breaths. Her hands fell away to her sides and her whole body went limp and relaxed. The area around her little breasts and around her pussy was red and mottled. She looked very happy with herself. Then she sighed and squirmed her way into a more comfortable position. She rolled her head to the side and glanced casually toward the door. As her eyes went wide, I realized that during the heat of things, the door had swung almost halfway open.

There I stood, my jaw hanging, with a big, stiff dick jutting out in front of me. Kavitha leapt upright in the bed, her eyes wide with fear and guilt. Then a look of pure hatred came over her.
"Anna(brother), Get out!" she hissed, low but venomous. "Anna, Get out of my room, you pervert! Get out!" She wore her nightgown.

I grinned. "Kavitha, I just hang around outside your window at night and take pictures. I never would think to stand in your door... which you NEVER close." She stuck her chin out defiantly, which thrust her tits against her nightgown. My cock began to twitch in my pants. "It's my room and I can do what I want in it. You have no right to invade my privacy."

"What privacy?", I countered. "You leave your door open like you're inviting the whole world in. If you want privacy just shut your door!"
She flounced off the bed. "Okay! I will, then!"

As Kavitha stormed across the room, the gown parted and her pert little tits slid into view, like two pink ice-cream cones with a raspberry nipple on each. God, she was turning me on! She came to the door and tried to close it. I jammed my foot in the frame and stuck my shoulder through.
"Hey! Wait a minute, Kavitha. I'm not trying to make you mad."

Old 12th January 2005
Custom title

PART - IV

She hesitated a moment and I gently pushed the door back open and came into her room. "Kavitha... and I'm not spying on you. After all, your door was open..." I sat on the edge of her bed. "... besides, what more could I see than what I saw tonight?"
She gave me a venomous look. "Don't you dare mention that, Anna (Brother)! Don't you ever mention it to anybody!"
I raised an indignant eyebrow. "Boy, for somebody who's been doing something like that, you sure are self-righteous, Sis!"
She softened a little and came over to the bed. "Ohhh, Anna! You won't tell, will you? Mom would get awfully mad." I knew Mom would probably understand completely, but I saw my chance here.
"Shit, I won't tell it to Amma, Kavitha," I smiled, shaking my head, "It's just something between you and me, right?" I let that little hint sink in. I was making myself apart of her little sex conspiracy, and kavitha didn't have much choice but to accept me. I could tell by her long, thoughtful look that she realized what I was doing. And I could also tell that she didn't really mind. In fact, she seemed to be pleased!
"Besides," I added softly, "you saw as much of me as I saw of you. And after all, I'm your big brother. You should trust me."

I laid my hand on her leg. She shuddered a little, but did nothing to remove it.
I added, "Kavitha, Don’t be ashamed of yourself, everybody does that. You're not the first girl that's ever played with herself, you know."

I smiled knowingly, remembering the first time I watched Mom finger her pussy and use that hairbrush handle of hers on herself. Although with my hard young cock constantly available, Mom hardly needed that cold old thing anymore. Sis sat with her eyes down for a short time. Then she put her hand on my arm, the one that was on her thigh.

"Anna, I don't know why I do it, It makes me feel all funny inside. It feels good."

"I know, Kavitha," I patted her thigh, then began to rub it softly. "It's a natural thing."

I slid my hand up kavitha's thigh slowly, enjoying the wonderfully soft warmth of it. She stiffened again and her hand gripped my wrist convulsively, but she didn't really try to stop me. My heart was beginning to pound. I realized for the first time that I was finally going to get my hand in her panties. Maybe I'd get more!

"Anna(Brother)," she said, her voice a little scared. "Please..."
I didn't say anything, just kept stroking her thigh, moving my hand closer and closer to the edge of her panties. Kavitha had my wrist in both hands, but made no move to either close her slightly parted legs or to back away across the bed.
"Anna(Brother), I'm scared," she pleaded.
I realized that she really was, and that if I didn't soothe her fears, she'd bolt. It was hard to think about anything but her hot, moist little pussy, though.
"Don't be afraid, Kavitha. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to do for you what you were doing to yourself. Don't you think that'll be good?"
She still wouldn't look up, but her breathing was deep and heavy.
"Y...yes," she whispered.
"Then relax, I can't do anything for you if you're all tight and tense."

I reached out with my free hand and gently pushed her back on the bed. For a moment she resisted, then she lay back. My heart began to really pound. I knew then that it was finally going to happen.
"Kavitha, Open your legs," I said softly. My voice was shaking.
Her eyes were tightly closed, but kavitha slowly let her thighs go limp. Her legs were dangling over the side of the bed and had a kind of dead weight to them, but I got them apart with a little effort. And there she was, just as I'd fantasized at breakfast. Her panties pink and translucent, her thighs creamy and firm, her buttocks tight beneath her. God! I almost creamed right there.
Slowly, deliciously, I let my hand slide down between her legs. She was so smooth, so soft. The flesh under her panties felt utterly hairless, although I knew there was a soft almost invisible blonde down covering her tiny mound.
Kavitha sucked in her breath as my fingers crept beneath the hem of her panties, but she still made no move to stop me. She was trembling a little, but seemed to be controlling herself well. I knew from prior experience with Mom that this was going to be awkward with her panties on, so I slid my fingers out and patted her on the pussy.
"Lift your ass up, Kavitha."
She rose herself a little, pushing off the floor with her tiptoes. I reached up beneath her and slid the flimsy little garment down off her butt. As it slid over her cunt I got my very first close-up look at her juvenile cunt. Close up, it was even more intriguing than seen in dim light across a room.

As I slid her panties off, Kavitha gave a little moan. "Don't hurt me, Anna(Brother)! Don't hurt me!"
"I won't hurt you Kavitha!, I'll be careful."
It was an idle promise. I knew what to do, all right. Shit, I'd been fucking Mom for months. But Sister was a virgin and I didn't really know how to avoid hurting her. In fact, until she spoke, I hadn't even considered that it might hurt her to be fucked for the first time. I decided to proceed with caution so as not to ruin her mood, OR my chances.

Gently, I began to stroke and fondle her pussy, using my whole hand. I didn't try to go inside her cunt just yet because I knew I'd have to build up to that slowly. Kavitha began to moan a little, not in fear exactly, but in excitement, as though she were off in the same sort of dream world she'd been in the night I'd caught her masturbating. She twisted back and forth on the bed a little, rocking her shoulders up and down, up and down. The motion drew the fabric of her dress tight across her little titties, outlining them, first one, then the other.

I could feel myself getting hard, my cock stretching painfully inside my shorts, but I was afraid to stop stroking my sister's pussy for fear she might make me stop. So I just tolerated the pain and kept on with my stroking. I had my hand laid flat on her pussy, palm down, with my fingers pointing up her belly. Gradually, I began to rub a little harder, sliding my hand first down between her legs, then up over her mound, pressing down with the heel of my hand as she thrust up to meet me. I could feel the heat and moisture building between her thighs and knew I was making progress.

Then I began to press harder with my middle finger, so that it slid inside her slit a little way each time my hand went down into the darkness between her thighs. She had spread her legs pretty wide by now, and I had grabbed the nearest one with my free hand, holding it open. That didn't seem to scare her, so I dragged her skinny legs wider apart, simultaneously letting my probing middle finger slide down until its tip actually entered her cunt slit. God, what a tight, hot little fuckhole she had! I couldn't wait to get my cock in there!
I could feel the wetness of her, kind of thick and sticky, and a constriction. There seemed to be a ring of muscle or something just inside her hole. It's her cherry, I thought. I'm gonna be the one to bust my little sister's fuckin' cherry! Sister gave a sudden gasp as my finger sunk into her tight cunthole a little more.
"Anna, Be careful!" kavitha whispered. "That hurts."
"Okay, okay!" I mumbled, unable keep the ragged edge out of my breath.
A strange feeling was mounting in me. I didn't really care if I hurt her anymore. I didn't really care about anything except the feeling that was building in my body. It was something rough and... male, I guess. She was soft and willing and wet... and I just wanted to fuck her! With a single, swift motion I jabbed my finger deep into her pussy.

Kavitha arched her back, dug her fingers into my wrist and screamed. It was not too loud a scream, but it scared me shitless! I lunged on top of her, my finger still inside her cunt, and clamped my other hand over her mouth. She made muffled sounds and tried to push me away. I stayed atop her, beginning to enjoy the feeling. We had always horsed around as kids, but it was never like this! I ground my hips and thighs against her body, humping my hard cock against her leg, my finger still manipulating her pussy.

She was twisting and fighting and there were tears of pain and anger in her eyes, but she wasn't really trying to get free. She was humping back at me! She had parted her thighs completely and had pulled her knees up until her feet were on the bed, and was lifting her skinny butt against the push of my body and the insistent thrust of my finger in her clinging little cunthole. Then she bit my hand! I cursed and pulled my hand from her mouth.
"Kavitha! Why the fuck did you do that?"
"I couldn't breathe, you dummy! Besides, you're hurting me. Take your finger out!"
"I promise not to hurting you again, Kavitha" I said comfortingly. "You really like it, don't you?"
"No! Take your finger out before I scream again."
"What if I just leave it in and don't wiggle it around too much? Would you mind that?"
"I..I don't think so."
"Okay. How's this?"
"That feels better. But don't poke it in so hard! You hurt too much."
I started sliding my finger in and out of her cunt in a nice slow rhythm. "Better?"
"Mmmmmm, yes. That feels all right."
"If you'll spread your legs a bit more and pull 'em up further, I can get in and out without having to stretch you so much." kavitha opened her thighs like she was doing the splits and drew her knees back almost inline with her tits. Her tiny, hairless cunt looked like a vertical mouth around my finger and it felt like the mouth was sucking on it. God, I couldn't wait to fuck her!
"Yeah. That's good, Sis."
The ache between my legs was getting intolerable. I felt that I had to do something about my bent cock or it was going to break off. I shifted my weight off Kavitha and withdrew my finger. She gasped.
"What are you doing, Anna(Brother)?"
"Nothing... Hey! Keep your legs up!"
Kavitha obediently raised her knees once more, then dropped them again as I reached for my zipper.
"Oh, no! You're not going to do it to me!"
I shook my head.
"Don't worry. I'm just trying to get my cock straight. It's hard and it hurts, all bent up like this. Look!"

I pulled out my prick and showed her how hard and red and swollen it was. Her little eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open. It took her a while to compose herself before she answered.
"Well, okay. But don't think you're going to sneak that thing into me! I read in a book about that, and you're not going to make me pregnant, Anna(Brother)!"
I shook my head without looking up, my attention still on straightening out my aching prick.
"Course not, Kavitha. What would I do if I got you pregnant? They'd throw me in jail for a thousand years, right?"
"I guess so."
"Well, I'm not about to go to jail for the rest of my life, just for knocking my sister up."

With that, I eased my hand out of my pants and moved back on the bed. I did it casually, as though my little problem was solved and I was getting back to the fun and games at hand. But that wasn't how it was, not at all! While up, I had stuffed my shorts down under my balls and had left the button open on the top of my @jeans, so that now my stiff and throbbing cock lay up free against my belly, with nothing more than a quick tug on my zipper needed to let it spring out, ready for action.

I lowered myself onto kavitha again with my hand palming her cunt. I was really turned on by the sight of her pink little ass turned up toward me like that. It was like some sort of little surprise package opening up just for me. Her hairless little slit looked like two fat pink lips with a tiny pink tongue peeking out between them. She was gorgeous!

I dropped my weight onto her body and felt her spread her thighs a bit more to accommodate me. My finger was once more sliding into her crevice, but this time she didn't object, and this time there was no resistance. The inside of her pussy was sticky-wet and kind of greasy. Like it had just had a lube job. Well, I decided, no sense in wasting it.

I began to finger her more deeply, not poking as I had before, but moving in and out with a definite rhythm, as I'd watched her doing to herself the other night. It had seemed to arouse her then, and I figured it would arouse her now. I was right... it did. She began to moan under me and her hands clutched at my back restlessly, as they had clutched at her own tits when she had masturbated. I decided that would be a good idea too, so I began to knead her little peach-sized titties with my free hand. That really got to her.
"Ooohhhhh yes, Anna(Brother)!
"Open your gown. I can't get at you with your gown closed."
Kavitha squirmed under me awkwardly and parted the fabric of her nighty. I would have ripped it off in five seconds if it were Mom I was wrestling with; she liked me to get a little rough with her sometimes. But Kavitha would probably have freaked out if I tried anything like that with her, so I just let her do it herself. Finally, kavitha's gown lay rumpled beneath her with only her arms still in it, and her slim, firm body was naked under me.

"Wait a minute," I said, fumbling with my shirt.
"What are you doing?"
"Taking off my shirt. I want to feel your tits against me."
"sirf shirt, Anna(Brother). Remove your Pant!"
"Right. Just the shirt."

Old 12th January 2005
Custom title

PART - V (FINAL)

I made a big production of removing the garment especially of getting it out of the waistband of my @jeans. What I didn't make a production over was the fact that pulled my zip down almost halfway in the process. I was now naked to the waist, with my prick bare down half its length, lying atop my hot and skinny sister's totally nude body. Wow!

I lay back down full length on kavitha, the heat of her body like a perfume against my skin. My hand in her cunt served to conceal the throbbing cock that now lay bared above her steaming slot. There was nothing between her pussy and my prick but that hand. And it wasn't an immovable object. It could... and damned sure would... be moved at the first sign of opportunity knocking! I know I'd promised her I wouldn't try to put my prick in her, but hey... promises, are made to broke them! All's fair in love and giving your little sister her first length of cock!

As though it were the most natural thing in the world, kavitha's mouth drifted over mine and we kissed. Brother and sister. But it didn't feel like anything but a girl and boy. No strain of recrimination hung between us. It was right and natural and beautiful. Kavitha whimpered softly, deep in her throat, and her mouth opened wide. I slid my tongue deep into her mouth.

She tasted different to Mom... kind of fresh. Yeah, that's the word. Fresh and husky and animal, all at once. Her tongue was soft and moist and sticky, and it felt like something I was supposed to have, all for my own. And the things it did to my belly you wouldn't believe. It made my muscles know, and it made me want to take her, like when I'd jammed my finger up her cunt and hurt her a little. It made me want to fuck her, right there, right then.

Apparently it had a similar effect on kavitha. As my tongue slipped between her teeth, her body arched up against mine and her hands clawed at my back. I could feel the tenseness of her abdominal muscles bunched beneath her skin, as though demanding that I do something to ease their plight. So I decided!

With sly little movements I began to hump and wriggle on top of her, moving my legs and body back and forth over her. I squeezed at her tit and sucked at her tongue until she was in a little frenzy, moaning and drawing heavy breaths beneath me. All the time, I worked my finger back and forth, deeper and deeper, churning the inside of her tight little cunt to a wet jelly.

Carefully, I slid another finger into her tiny hole, then another, amazed at the way it stretched so easily to admit my fingers. She gasped and tried to clench her thighs for an instant, then relaxed and made little gurgling noises. Now, I had the three fingers spread a little, feeling the hard, rubbery constriction of her cherry just inside her slit giving and stretching each time. Kavitha cried in pain each time I stretched it, but kept her legs up and wide.

I concentrated on her erect clit, rubbing and massaging the sensitive little bud until kavitha began to really hunch her pussy up at my hand and rotate her ass, grinding her cunt mound against my fingers as she whimpered with pleasure. Then, I made my move!
With my own breath coming hard and fast and my mouth dry and gummy with excitement, I backed my body off a couple of inches and let my cock slide into my palm. I let it lay there and began easing my body back down, timing my forward movements to coincide with the inward thrust of my fingers into my sister's slit.

On each forward thrust, I let my prick slide further and further forward in my hand until at last, in one electric moment, I felt the damp warmth of the outside of her cunt brush against the head of my cock. I humped slowly in and out a couple of strokes, happy that she didn't seem to notice my cock against her pussy yet, but worried that she might notice it any second and leap screaming from the bed. But I was determined to prevent the latter occurrence, at whatever cost. And meanwhile I was going to get as far as I could before she found out what was happening. I spread my three fingers a little more and heard her gasp in pain.

"Its paining Anna! That really hurts," she said.
I slid my cock a bit further in, between my fingers and then removed them completely leaving behind the head of my prick, now firmly wedged into the entrance of her tiny, wet pussy!
For a moment she sighed with pleasure. Then she stiffened.
"Anna please!.. Anna please remove your cock now!"
"Relax, Kavitha. It's not hurting you, is it?"
"That doesn't matter. You take it out of me this instant!

Her gasp had come as I began to come down with my hips and to put some weight behind the blunt rod that parted her tight little cuntlips. It had moved inside another inch or so and was straining against the ring of constricting tissue inside her. Her cherry was taut and quivering, now, as though on the edge of tearing.
"Oh, Anna! Please don’t do that. It hurts badly. You're hurting me!"
"It won't hurt for long, Kavitha", I promised, not knowing if that was true or not, and not really caring. My cock was halfway into the hottest, tightest little cunt I'd ever fucked and I wasn't about to give up now.

All through her protests, kavitha kept her legs up and drawn apart, her skinny young thighs lewdly spread. She was trying to fend my advances off with feeble pushes of her hands and with tossing of her head. But she had made no real moves to make me stop at all. I realized that if she really wanted me to quit, all she had to do was bring her legs down by sliding her ass back. I might have been able to hold her down physically. But I couldn't have done that and still kept my cock in her. I realized then that a whole lot of what got called "rape" must be a real crock. So I just ignored her cries and protests and concentrated on the hot little slot between her legs. The heat of it was drawing me inside her like an irresistible magnet.

I bore down with my hips, grinding my pelvis harder and harder into kavitha's body and pushing my cock with ever-demanding force into her 15-year-old cunt. She was serious now about trying to get me to stop. I was hurting her for real. But I paid no heed to her pleas and demands, nor to the fingers that were clawing my back and leaving thin, bloody weal’s in the skin. I ignored the attempts to close her thighs, blocking them with my hips. And as she tried to lower her ass and scoot out from under the hard, bright pain that was invading her belly, I grabbed her ass in both hands and dragged it upward to keep her from slipping out from under me.

So, as my naked little sister cried and writhed under me, I pulled her body upward and jammed my cock into her cunt until there was a tearing feeling, a short, harsh cry, and I was through. For a frightening instant, I thought that I had really hurt her. I knew I'd busted her cherry, of course. But, in the back of my mind, I was afraid that maybe I'd done something serious.

However that thought lasted only a second. I was so excited at finally getting my cock inside my little sister's virgin cunt, that even in my fear and kavitha's obvious pain, I kept humping slowly in and out... and to my utter delight, Sis began returning the motion! After a minute, I felt a warm trickle between my legs and knew instinctively that it was blood. And I also sensed, somehow, that this was all right, that things were as they should be.

So I kept pushing, driving slowly and a bit tenderly into my 15-year-old sister's cunt. And kavitha responded. She had stopped crying now and was just drawing deep, ragged breaths. She had laid her head to the side, closed her eyes, and let her body go limp. Her arms were on the bed, palms up, and her thighs slowly fell away sideways until they, too, were all but flat on the bedspread. She was utterly, completely lost in the sensations and feelings she was experiencing. She was in a state of total sensual abandon.

My cock was penetrating her little cunt only about halfway, but it felt so good! Sis was as tight as a clenched fist but nice and hot and slippery. I was in seventh heaven. The roof could have fallen in about then and wouldn't have missed a beat. I was humping away at full blast, trying to be careful not to hurt her too much yet still trying to get my prick as far into her cunt as I could, just as fast as I could.

I thrust and jammed until I was all the way into the vice-like grip of kavitha's hot, wet hole. She was so tight, it almost made me shoot off straight away, but months of fucking Mom had taught me how to control my orgasms a bit better than the average seventeen-year-old, and I managed to hold off, while still giving Sis the hot fucking she so obviously desired.

I lowered my mouth to Kavitha's little tit and began to suck hungrily at her nipple. She moaned loudly, but with pleasure this time. I felt her hands come back up and caress me, one on my scratched back and one on the back of my head. I began to suck a little harder and to bite at the hard little nipple just a bit. I could tell that she really loved it because her grip on my hair was tighter and her thighs began to twitch. I knew she was responding to her instinct the same as I was, but it excited me immensely to know that she was really beginning to enjoy her very first fuck.

As I pounded harder and harder, Kavitha responded in kind, lifting her hips up at me each time I lunged into her, grinding her cunt mound hard against the base of my thick cock shaft. I slid my hands off her ass and down her thighs until I could raise them again to their original position, butt high and knees against her body. This slid my mouth off her nipple and up to her neck, and she turned her own lips down to meet mine, so that we were locked into one another, lip to lip and cock to cunt. I loved fucking like this with Mom, and now I was doing it to my snotty little sister, except she wasn't snotty anymore, she was a sexy little minx who couldn't get enough of my cock!

Kavitha lowered her own hands from my head and back and slid them over my ass. I almost creamed on the spot when grabbed a handful of each of my cheeks and began to knead the hard muscle beneath them. She was actually pulling my hips forward as I fucked her, grinding her juice-filled little cunt up against my deeply imbedded prick and moaning like a pro. It was hard to believe that she'd never done it before. She was a natural!
"Uhhhhh, yeahhhh, Kavithaaa…!" I grunted, "I'm fucking you,! I'm fucking your hot, little cunt!" "MMMmmmmm! I love it!", moaned.
"I do Anna MMMmmm!"
And that was all I could take. Everything went red with a heat of lust. I pounded into her savagely, feeling her body flatten beneath each brutal thrust. I jammed it on until nothing existed in my world. I fucked and fucked while the male juices swelled my nuts. I gripped Sis by the thighs with force enough to leave bruises for weeks, though that didn't matter to me at all just then. I sobbed and gritted my teeth at the need and the drive of it all. Sweat and saliva mingled on the bed beneath us and my-own juices mixed with my sister's until we flowed one into the other in a moment of hot incestuous passion. And in an achingly sweet final instant, I came into kavitha in all the gushes and rivers of young male potency. My sperm flowed like a river of fire, filling her tiny, bulging cunt and spilling down the crack of her pert little ass. I came and came and came. When it was over, neither of us could move. We lay wrapped in each other's arms while the sweat chilled on us and the late afternoon sun turned the room to butter. Then, faintly, faintly, I heard a small sound. I opened my eyes and looked across Kavitha's restive face. There, in the doorway, which I too, had forgotten to close, stood Mom, and she was smiling!

Mother smilingly went near Kavitha, and hugged her motherly. Kavitha was in total fear and started her cry. My mother eased her and told everything happening between me and my mother. After that incident we used to sleep in the same bed. All three of us shares the same bed and nights. After around three months I came to know that My mother is pregnant and going to become mother of my child. We tried to hide this from our relatives but of no use. So, we decided to move on from Madurai to Madras so that nobody can know who is my child's father and she can be mother to my child. We bought an apartment there and started my own business there while studying college from correspondence. After two years I married my sister Kavitha. Now we are a legal husband and wife. My mother is my concubine. Now our (to my mother) daughter Kalpana is 8 years old and studying in 3rd class. I have set-up my own business and live with Malathi My mother & My Sister wife Kavitha, Both are pregnant now.

Old 12th January 2005
Custom title

Horny Son
---------------
PART - 1

What if you have a bastard husband and a horny son in a house? The mother gets raped by her son! This is what happened in my house about 7 months ago! I am that horny son and this is my story!

I am Ganesh, 22 old Engineering Graduate, only son to my parent, working at my dad's company handling the business. My dad's 48 and mom is 44. My dad has an export business and loves wine and woman! He loves older wine and younger woman! He uses his guesthouse for his activities atleast once a week. Dad never allowed me to accompany him. My mom knew this but she overlooks it. I was furious about it for a while but stopped worrying later as I was afraid of Dad! His activities got mom a lot closer to me and slowly I started generating my forbidden feelings for her. I felt guilty about them initially but they kept haunting me and I grew more horny for her!

I know its impossible to get mom to lift her saree for me just like that! But if I did, I knew dad would kill me for it. So my plan was to get dad to shut up and then hit on to mom! I knew getting mom is not that hard. Worst come worst, I decided to rape her if everything else fails! I knew she would not tell anyone as I am her own son, and even if she tells, it will be only to dad! So the main plan is to get dad into my web! Once I get dad, then she will be very easy prey!

My plan is get to some evidence of dad's deeds with minor girls. So I got about 10 expensive security cameras from US through my friend. Then I got them setup in the guesthouse. I saved two for mom and installed them in her bathroom. I then connected all of them to TVs and VCRs in a small room adjacent to mine. All this process took a week but I got all my investment back when mom entered into her bathroom to put a nice show for her son. Mom already stripped her clothes by the time I started watching but it was pleasure to see her naked. I was more interested to get close-ups of her privates but I took sometime to learn to control the zoom and by the time I got the hang of it, it was too late.

But the scenes provided updated scenes of my naked mother in my brain for me to have better dreams of fucking her as my hand became her cunt!

In the following three days I got the hang of controlling the cameras and never missed mom's naked show...upclose and personal! But four days later, I had the jackpot as my father decided he would sleep in the guesthouse for the night. Immediately I started the cameras, when dad and two of his friends arrived and started having drinks and dinner in the lounge. An hour later, a car arrived with a couple and a girl. The girl looked very young. They took the girl in to dad and they left. Dad then talked to her for few minutes and gave her chocolates and juice for her to drink. I was puzzled! I expected whores and sweet sixteens! Instead I was seeing a young girl possible about ten yrs old not above eleven. Her dress was loose and I could not see any distinctive signs of her puberty either!

All the men were happily chatting with the girl while she ate with them and looked to be happy. They finished eating and kept chatting. Dad and that little girl were sitting on one sofa and the guests were sitting in another. As I thought I was getting bored, one of my dad’s friend got up, went and sat beside her. He slowly lifted her and sat her on his lap. He then cupped breast area and started rubbing her chest! He then put his other hand underneath her skirt and started groping her pubic area. The girl appeared to be co-operating! My initial feeling was they were going to rape her but looking at her, I realised she might be a whore. If so, she is the youngest whore I ever saw.

As the guy started to open her clothes, dad and the other guy joined him as they explored her tiny body. Once they got her naked, dad carried her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed. Meanwhile the other guys took off their clothes. Dad then invited them onto the bed and one of them got up on the bed started fucking her straight away. The girl was very tiny compared to the guys. The scene disgusted me initially but seeing her getting fucked got me interested. The fuck fest continued as dad followed the other guys fucking her. I was interested how her tiny hole accommodated three dicks one after another without getting torn. It might have torn but I could not see it through my cameras.

I made sure I recorded all their deed and dozed off there itself. When I woke up in the morning there was only dad sleeping on the bed. I later found out the girl returned around 4am. I always thought dad had this thing for young girls but I never thought thatmuch young! But then I was happy I caught right on the first time! I was just expecting I could blackmail dad with that video of his deeds not just from mom, but with that video, I can even threaten him I can go to the police!

I switched my TV to the camera in mom's bathroom and saw mom having shower! "I got you Amma(mom)!" I said rubbing my raising dick. "Soon your body will be mine!"

It took me a day to work out my plan and to take backups of the video. Next day evening, I took my dad to the guesthouse and showed him the video! Dad was furious initially but calmed down later. He knew I had a purpose and asked me what I want! I told him I would not enter into his world, if he cooperates with my plans. He asked me what is your plan! I told him my plan involves his wife, my mother! He asked me to get to the point. So I told him he should not come for her rescue no matter whatever happens to her!

Dad was confused at first on what I was trying to say! But then he realized and said sarcastically "You have hots for her! Don't you! You have hots for your own mother!"

I could not say anything but to nod my head! Dad laughed and said, "You are more perverted than me! You want to fuck your own mother! You little bastard!"

I smiled. He then said, "Then why didn't you? She is with you all the time!"

"I was afraid of you!" I said.

He said "Ganesh! You are a man now! And you are my son! So obviously you will have my behaviors, you should go and grab what ever you want!"

"But she is your wife!" I stopped there!

"Wife! My arse! She hardly does anything for me! Do you know I seldom get to fuck her! She just sleeps beside me and always yaks..."

"Then you are ok with me..."

"Don't worry my son! I will not come in your way!" he said.

I was surprised how cool he is saying those words!

"You don’t have to bug my world to ask this! I would have overlooked even if I found out you are fucking her!"

"But I admire your planning!" he said.

"Thanks!" I said.

"So...when you going to get your mother to sleep with you?" Dad said.

"Don't know! When I get an opportunity!"

"Do you think she will sleep with you when you ask her?"

"I don't know! She may not! But if she is horny..."

"She is your mother Ganesh! She will never let you fuck her despite how horny she is!"

I kept silent.

Then he continued "Listen to your dad on this one! Women are emotional! If you take control of their emotions, they will leave their morals!"

"How do I take control of her emotions? I already love her and listen to her!" I said.

"You control her emotions by taking control of her! You need to be authoritive over her!"

"I am her son Dad! How can I be..."

"If you want to fuck your mother, don't touch her feet....grab her breast!"

"But..."

"If you keep saying buts, you will never squeeze your mother's naked butt! Listen Ganesh! If you want her go grab her! Drug her, Hypnotise her or just go and Rape her! You need to make her feel her body is nothing but a naked woman flesh to fulfill your sexual desires! Look at me! If I see a girl that tasty, I will get her for the night! Doesn't matter if they are forbidden! I usually buy the girls but, obviously, you cannot buy your mother! So the only way is to force her!"

I was surprised dad was hinting me to rape mom! I said "I donot know dad...raping mom..."

"Well, if you keep thinking that way you will never fulfill your desire! Sometimes you need to be cruel to be kind!"

I kept quiet. Dad got quiet too. After a while I said "So you don't mind me raping mom?"

He laughed and said "No! I probably would like to watch that bitch getting brutally raped by you!"

I smiled and before I said anything dad interrupted me and said "Infact thats what I should do?"

I was puzzled and asked "what?"

"Tomorrow I got this nice 10 year old girl coming for the night! I fucked her before but I wanted more of her! So I will get her to the house instead of guesthouse and I will fuck her while you rape your mother! That way I can help you and your mother will know I won't rescue her!"

"Well...." I said hesitating. "I don't know dad!... you and the girl being in the house while..."

"Don't worry!" dad said, "the girl is a secret lover too! She would not talk!"

As uncomfortable as I was, I had to agree to dad. But then I asked "why not we do mom today?"

Dad said "All this talking...never thought I would say this but...got me hot for your mother! So leave her to me for tonight!" and smiled.

We both smiled and wrapped up and headed home.

I resorted to my hand while dad had fun with mom that night! The next day I figured from the tapes that mom and dad came to the bathroom twice! "Lucky Bastard!" I thought.

The day passed very slowly as I waited for the evening to turn up. Dad didnot come for the dinner and me and mom had dinner together and kept watching TV. After dinner, I gave leave to all the servants and gave some money each for them to have fun. Since then I secretly feasted on mom's body. She wasn't revealing much but my horny eyes imagined every inch of her flesh underneath her saree. About 8.30pm dad turned up with the girl! He said hi to us and took her to the room upstairs as the girl looked a bit puzzled.

Mom was furious seeing her but kept quiet! After they closed the bedroom door, mom said "She is fit to be her daughter! That bastard!"

My heart is pounding like hell as I thought it’s my turn to make use of the occasion! Mom was telling me something but I was lost in my thoughts to gather my strength. I then realised its now or never! By the time I got back to my senses mom was saying"...he can't take care of his wife properly but wants other woman!"

I then said to her "Probably you should do that too Amma! Forget dad and worry about us!"

"What about us?" she asked.

"Dad came with that girl and vanished into the guest room! But we are still sitting and watching the stupid TV."

"Then what do you want us do do?"

"Probably..." I hesitated. "Probably we should do what they are doing?"

"Shut up Ganesh!" mom screamed.

"I am your mother! Your dad is a bastard! That doesn't mean I am loose too!" Mom stood up with a disgusted look.

I got furious! I quickly caught hold of her right hand, got up from the sofa pulling her towards me and then enveloped my hand around her and said "Then I will make you loose Amma!" looking at her.

She then spat on my face and said, "I thought you were different! You too like your dad!"

I got more intimidated by that! I caught the loose end of her saree with my right hand and said "Then I am fit to be your lover Amma!" and then pushed her to the floor. The force threw her on to the floor disrobing her saree more as she screamed and fell on the floor.

I then pulled her saree so that she rolled on the floor to disrobe until the complete saree came loose. I then bundled up the saree with my hands, took a deep breath of her saree and said, "Smells like a hot woman's saree Amma! Probably dad kept your cunt wet lastnight!"

Mother started crying by now trying to situp desperately covering her blouse area with her hands. I felt great seeing her crying. She made me cry so many times and this one looked like my revenge.

I then walked over her and put my legs on either side of her and then pushed her back to the floor saying "Where do you want to go Amma? I am just starting!" and then sat on her tummy. Mom started crying more! Her hand are still on her chest so I pulled them off with my hands and stretched them upwards and pinned them together with my left hand. She was twitching and turning but could not do much. I then held her blouse at the top of where she hooked it together and pulled it as the hooks gave way. I then pulled and pulled until the end parted and I did the same to takeoff her bra. I loved front open bras and blouses eversince mom started wearing them. They gave better glimpses of her cleavage. I love them better now as the hooks parted by my pull, as if to tell me they are playing a part in preparing my mother for fuck!

As mom's hugh tits lost the support of her bra and spread out sideways of her, her nipples lay on the chest and tempted me. I leant forward to take her right nipple into my mouth while I cupped her left breast and squeezed hard. Mom squealed as if she's in pain. I continued molesting her breast as hard as I could and sucked on them well. After I had fun with my mouth, I then let go her hands and squeezed her boobs with my both hands. She might have been in pain but I enjoyed every bit of it!

By now, my dick was hard and pushing against my trousers as if it wants to enjoy her too! So I stopped everything, got up from her and started taking off my trousers. As I pushed my pant down to take off my legs, mom quickly got up and ran up to the stairs to upstairs. I quickly took off my pants and ran behind her. She ran complaining me to dad and then opened the door and stood there. I followed her and then grabbed her hand saying "Where are you going Amma..." and then stopped because of the scene. Dad was fucking the 10 year old cunt doggie style on the bed and stopped as he saw us staring at them. He then said to us "Would you mind? We are busy!" and resumed fucking her.

Those words assured me he would not stop me. I then quickly grabbed mom's waist and mom started twitching and kept pleading and cursing dad. The girl was facing us and looking at both of us with surprise! I then said to mom "Amma, Appa(Dad) will not come for your rescue! Can't you see he is busy!" I then held her tight to my body with one hand and pulled off her petticoat string! As it came loose, I yanked it off her hips and let it fall on the floor. Mom is still twitching and trying to get out of my embrace! I then held her tight and lifted her a bit and took her out of their bedroom as she screamed!

I then took her to her bedroom and locked the door and pushed her to the floor! I then removed my shirt and underwear as mom was sliding away from me on the floor. I knew she could not go anywhere. But before she got up, I went and grabbed her hair and threw her on the floor as she screamed and cried more!

"Amma, Now you will learn to obey me!" I said and parted her thighs. I then placed myself between them and then lined my dick with her cunt. I then ran my cock along her slit and said "Now that how it feels like when a son's cock touches his mother cunt!"

I then rested my cock's head at her cunt's entrance and then pushed it inside her saying "And this is how it feels like when you son violates your chastity!" Mom cried more!

I inserted my full dick into her, stopped there, and leant forward and laid on top of her body! I then said "See Amma! You should have accepted me as your lover! Then you would have saved yourselves all this trouble! You would have been stripped normally and by now we would have been having orgasms on the bed! Now look at you! You blouse and bra cannot cover your juicy breasts and your cunt hole is plugged shut by my cock! You cried and screamed but what happened? You own husband is next door and he too did not save you! He is enjoying his girl while you were striving hard to keep your chastity!"

Mom is still crying a little. "Now your chastity is gone Amma, despite your cries!" I continued. "And you should be proud that your own son took it! And in return, I am giving you my virginity Amma!" I smiled and thrusted my cock into her.

I then started fucking her. I balanced on my arms lifting from her to have the longest thrust possible! As I pounded her cunt her whole body shook as if she is having quake in her body with her vagina being the epicenter.

I kept fucking her until I felt my balls explode, as my cum jetted out as I grunted and filled her womb. As ecstatic I felt emptying my wad into mom, I had terrible guilt a moment later. As soon as I felt its okay to withdraw, I took my dick off her cunt. There was still some semen coming out so I held my dick with my hand and went to the bathroom to clean it. A big feeling of shame took over me as I wiped our juices from my dick using some tissue paper. I also noticed some blood in the juices. My shame grew even more as I thought I have ruptured her cunt walls.

As I came out after a piss, mom was waiting outside for me to get out as she got in. I could not see her face as I got out, wore my sarong and quickly got out of the room and went to dad's. I knocked on the door and got in. It was dark inside and they were sleeping on the bed. Dad got up and switched on the light as they both were sleeping naked on the bed. Dad asked "what?" and I quickly tried to get out saying "Nothing! Thought you were waiting for me to go to mom's room!"

"Did you have her?" Dad asked as I was getting out. I said "Yes!" but out of more shame than pleasure. "Then go and sleep with her!" Dad ordered. I was puzzled and did not wanted to! I said "But..." Dad interrupted "No buts Ganesh...Go and sleep with her! I will talk to you tomorrow" He then switched off the light and cuddled the little thing he was sleeping with!

I closed the door from outside and did not wanted to go to mom's room again. But I followed dad's words and did not dare to ignore him this time. So I went back to mom's room. As I opened it, there was only a bed light lit and I saw mom sleeping on the bed. She was wearing a nightgown. I slowly went in and slept on the dad's side of the bed. I felt mom move a little as I laid on the bed.

I then turned towards her and then said "Sorry Amma!" There was no response! I knew she was awake! So I said to her again "Sorry Amma! I am very sorry and I will not do it again!" Then suddenly she started crying. I tried to touch her and she threw my hand away. I kept doing until she stopped as I started caressing her back.

"I am really ashamed of what I did Amma!" I said. "I am sorry!"

"Will your sorry bring me back my chastity?" mother spurted out! "You should have this shame before you brutally raped your own mother! I always thought you were different than your father! Now you are even worse than him! He fucks girls but you fucked your own mother! How worse can I feel?" She cried.

After a while she busted again saying "I was raped like an animal in my own house and when my husband is home! Worse still, my raper is my own son! My own blood raped me as if I was a piece of meet from the market! My own husband saw me being brutally groped by my son but he didnot do anything!" She cried more.

"He saw me being carried away naked, my own husband, but never said anything!" she said. "What is this house? A brothel? One of them was raping his mother while the other is happily fucking a minor girl fit to be his daughter!"

Mom turned on to her back. "I did it because I felt sorry for you Amma!" I said. "But I did not think..."

"Sorry for me?" mom said looking at me.

"Yes mom!" I paused. "I could not see you being exploited by dad while he enjoyed others on bed! I felt you were lonely and in need!"

"So to get me out of my misery, you raped me! Is that it?" Mom jeered.

"I wanted to tell you I am there for you!"

"You could have said that with a hug...not this way!"

"But I wanted to say I am...sexually..." I waited for her to get the point.

"You are my son for god sake!" Mother busted. "How can you be there for me sexually?"

"See...thats the reason! Thats the reason I was forceful..."

"You thought if you raped me, I will sleep with you?"

"Yes..."

"You dumb son of mine! How did you think that?"

"Because you think sleeping with me is a taboo! I wanted to rid the taboo!"

"I couldn't because I never thought of it!...Because you were born from me and drank my milk from me!"

I was silent.

"How can I think of having sex with my own son? I am not an animal! I accept I was sad because of your bastard dad! But I am not desperate for a fuck!"

"Sorry Amma!" I said.

Mom cooled down. She said "I appreciate your concern but its very wrong what you did! I have been violated! I thought you were the only one I could look to but now I feel insecure even with you! You too made me a suppressed woman of this house! I was raped in my own house infront of my husband but I cannot report it to anyone! Because the raper is my own son!"

"Sorry Amma!" I said apologically "I promise I will not hurt you again!"

"Well, hope your words are true! I will forgive you if your are good to me!"

"I will Amma! With all my heart!" I said.

"Then massage me as my body is aching with all your brute force!" mom said.

"As a son not as a lover!" mom said before I said anything.

I smiled at her started massaging her body.
I slept with mom that night as a son. The following morning, mom had her periods. That explained the blood in our sex juices. By the time me and mom got up, dad and the girl left. Mom got into her normal cleanup while I brushed in the bathroom, when I came out, mom came to the bedroom with her saree and petticoat which she wore lastnight. "I have to hide them before the servants come!" she said.

She then said "Do you want to keep them?"

"Like a trophy?" I said.

Mother got angry, "I wanted to say like a reminder of your brutality against your mother but..."

"Oh...I am sorry Amma!"

"Here is the blouse, bra, petticoat and saree!" mom handed them to me "I have no use for them!"

"I will keep the blouse, bra and petticoat!" I said shyfully.

She handed them to me and said "I never thought I handover my clothes to my raper!"

I took them and started walking out of the room to get to mine.

"You can sniff them infront of me!" Mom said. "I know you would do that when you get to your room" mom smiled.

I returned her smile and walked to my room sniffing them. I had to wank myself looking at the clothes as I sniffed them and rolled in them.

I did make them a trophy of my triumph later! I got a mannequin of mom's size and wore the clothes to it. Mom was really surprised seeing her clothes being exhibited like that.

Old 12th January 2005
Custom title

PART -2

My rape of mom also changed dad's attitude. He stopped sleeping with mom and started getting girls everyday and straight to our house...not the guesthouse!

I stopped sleeping with mom too from the next day! Mom said I could but I refused. There was no point sleeping with her anyway as she was menstruating. Mom must have figured that too because, on the fifth day around 9pm, she knock my room door. I was busy masturbating playing mom's bathing video and using mom's petticoat. I had to throw the petticoat under the bed and quickly wrap my sarong and stop the video to open the door.

Mom was in her nightgown and walked in saying "I thought you were sleeping!" and walked in.

I said "No!...I was watching TV...Why?"

Mom looked at my hard-on as I desperately tried to push it down. After a while she then looked away towards the mannequin. I was more embarrassed then as the petticoat was missing from it! She must have noticed her petticoat is missing too! She smiled at me and said "Looks like my petticoat is getting a better use than being an exhibit!"

I was caught!

She then said "Why would you want to hide it from me Ganesh! I am not a stranger to your sexual deeds!"

I felt ashamed and took my hands off my dick. It has half softened by then!

"I came here to ask you why you stopped sleeping with me past few days! I knew you wouldn't want to sleep with me because of my periods! But I was also bit worried now that you enjoyed my body, and now you lost interest in me! But seeing you now this way took that worry away!"

She picked up the petticoat from underneath the bed. She examined it and said "Looks like its been used more times" looking at the stiff part! I have been cumming on it and they dried and became stiff spots.

Mom sat on my bed and put the petticoat aside. She turned a bit serious and said "I'm not stupid Ganesh! You have more lust for me than love! I didnot want to encourage you. But look at your bastard dad! He is getting whores to home and fucking them right in front of me! When I say anything he is accusing me of sleeping with you! Even my own servants ignore me sometimes! The past week has been hell for me!"

She continued "I figured I should do something to make myself happy! So I came to a decision! I do not endorse this completely but I know it will keep you and probably me happy. I am offering my body to you provided you keep me happy!"

I was surprised to hear she is letting me fuck her! I said "Really Amma!"

"Yes!" she said. "As long as you keep me happy!" she asserted.

"I will Amma!" I said "Tell me what to do!"

Then she said "No fucking other whores as long as you fuck me!"

"OK! I promise!" I said.

"No late nights! I want you home by 6pm!"

"Ok"

"You will treat me like a queen!"

"Ok"

"Take me to movies, parks, and enjoy with me"

"No problem!"

"If you do this then I am yours anytime!"

"Anytime? Even when people are around?"

"If you want...yes..When your dad is around, not infront of others."

"What if you don't like?"

"Then rape me! Do what you want!"

I could not believe what I was hearing!

She said "As long as you keep me happy Ganesh, you can do with me as you like! You shouldn’t tell everybody you are fucking your mother!"

I kept smiling at her silently.

"So we have a deal?" she asked.

"Yes I guess so!" I said.

"Thats good!" she said.

"So when does the deal start?" I asked.

"I knew you would ask that!" she smiled "My periods are over! You can start now if you want!"

"Really!" I asked.

"Really!" she smiled "Set your room and come to my bedroom! You can wet the real thing! Not just my petticoats!" she winked at me and left.

I switched off the TV, checked all the windows and then went to her bedroom.

Mom was lying on the bed and as I closed the door and came near her I noticed she is all naked! I quickly took off my sarong and jumped on the bed placing myself between her legs. Mom looked at me and said "Straight to your birth hole!" I said "Yes" and then buried my face in her pubic hair. Mom appeared a bit startled as she might have expected I would insert my dick into her. I then parted her pussylips and tongued her clit. She gave a loud moan and kept moaning as I suck it. After mom orgasmed, I then started licking her pussy inside and out.

Mom loved it as she moaned like a bitch and orgasmed as I tongue fucked her. After few minutes of oral with her cunt I then lined my dick at her cunt entrance and looked at her. She opened her eyes and gave me a feeling she is in heaven! I then slowly pushed it into her as I leant forward and supported on my hands on either side of her. As I inserted my dick into her I leant and kissed her on her lips. After the kiss mom looked me and said "I never expected that! You have just earned a year's supply of your mother's cunt with it!"

I slowly started fucking her and after few strokes I increased the speed! The fuck was shorter than when I raped her but she seemed to have orgasmed again before I emptied my semen into her!

It was then I collapsed on her!

I asked her, “Amma, What if dad wants to sleep with you?

Mom said to me "Fuck your dad! I will sleep with you every night no matter what the world says!"

I was glad I made her happy!

That night we did not sleep until 4am! Mom and me fucked four times that night like mad rabbits! I got up late the next morning and did not go to office. Dad called me at home and I told him about mom and me! He kept saying I love mom's cunt because I didnot tasted a girl's cunt. I kept saying a girl's cunt would never replace a mother's cunt.

I could not keep my hands off mom that day! She was a new woman for me altogether! I loved doing kinky things with her! At one instance when she was in the lounge, I pulled onto me and kissed her. Just then a servantmaid of us came to the room and was shocked. Mom quickly pushed me away but I felt I have become a prisoner. As the maid said sorry and was going away, I told her to call every servant. After few minutes, they all came. Mom wanted to go away but I told her to stay! I then said to them "Listen you all! What I am about to say stays in this house. If you can't do this you are free to go now! Agreed?"

Nobody moved and everybody said "Yes!" "Then listen!" I said. "Mom is not just my mother! She is the boss of the house now, not my father!" I could see some shock in their faces. "And Remember!" I said after a while. "Never take mother for granted and ignore her anytime! Now you can go!"

All of them left but my kinky gesture made me hot. So I took mother to upstairs! Twenty minutes later, we both were lying on the bed huffing and puffing! That started our day sex marathon too! Mom said she did not have sex that many times even in the past three months. I took her to dinner that evening for being a very good mother with ever accessible pussy!

I went to work from the next day but was always home by 6pm. I always bought her flowers, as she loves them a lot. Dad never slept with mom and he moved himself to the guesthouse. Dad asked me to remove the cameras. I removed all of them except two that are hidden, as I was interested in his deeds. I took his place in mom's bed though! There was not a single day mom slept with a dry cunt! Another week passed and mom and me became like a husband and wife. It was just work, sex and sleep. On the weekend we went to another of our guesthouses on a nearby lake and spent it together!

On Wednesday the following week, after we had sex at about 830pm, we kept talking on the bed. I told mom that somebody came to work claiming dad knocked up his thirteen year old daughter! Mom was not that interested on that but was quick to ask me "Do you know you can get me pregnant with your baby making juice?"

I said "I know...but I thought you were on the pill!"

"I was.." mom said "..but stopped almost a year ago.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because your dad was busy fucking other cunts!"

"He did not fuck you for a year now?"

"He did but never on my fertile days!"

"Fertile days?"

"My fertile days are between 11th and 16th days of my first period day!"

"So what day are you in now?"

"11th day!"

"So you can get pregnant today!"

"Maybe..." she smiled.

"You can be on the pill tomorrow if you don't want to..."

"Why? You don't want to make me pregnant?"

"No...I mean...I thought you didn't wanted to..." I didn't know what to say!

"Why Ganesh?" she asked "You don't want to father your own brother or sister in me?"

The words of fathering my own bro or sis took my attention. I said "Amma, I want to become a father! But I thought you didn't wanted to...."

"From when did you started caring my opinion in sex?" mom asked.

I kept silent.

"The son who stripped me naked before my own husband is now concerned about my opinion! Great improvement Ganesh!" she said smiling.

I smiled back at with a caught out face.

"I know you Ganesh! If you want to get me pregnant you will!"

"But I never thought of it till now!" I said to her.

"Thats why I want to bring it up now because its time! In the next few days my egg will be looking for a sperm. And yours is the only sperm inside me now! I know its my son's but my egg wouldn't know that! If your sperm penetrates it like you penetrated my cunt, she would be a victim just like me! So it is up to you to decide if you want to take our incest further and started inbreeding."

Incest and Inbreeding! Two of my favourite words! When they came out of my mother's mouth they were even sexier. I said "It may be too late for my decision! You could already be pregnant!"

"I can still take a morning-after pill if you don't want to!"

"Don't you want to get pregnant?"

"What’s in my opinion Ganesh! Will you make me keep it if you don't want to?"

"If you want to!....Yes."

"I appreciate that! But really it is your call! You are the one who raped me and you are the one who is commiting incest with me!"

She paused and then said "I don’t see my husband coming back to me now that I have become his un-official daughter-in-law. So that means as long as I am in this house, I will be your concubine! It will be you who will be sleeping beside me when I am on bed! When I open my blouse it will be your hand that will be squeezing my naked breast! When my saree lifts and my legs part, it will be you who will be between my legs! When my cunt is busy getting fucked it will be your dick that will be moving in and out! And finally when I sleep with a wet cunt, it will be your semen that will be trickling out of me! It will be you and you for me all the time! Being your mother I can't separate from you! And you will not let me be just your mother! I am a woman and fertile as any mature woman can be! I have another 10 years of fertility inside me! So it is your call! You can knock me up and start inbreeding with me or you can just have sex with me and make me go on my pill!"

I hesitated "I don't know Amma! As exciting it is to make you pregnant, I am worried about child problems!"

"Its great hearing those words from you! The man who raped his own mother to sleep with her is having good thoughts!" She smiled. "But we will be first generation of inbreeding Ganesh!" she said "The chances are same as any other couple!"

"So you are for inbreeding?" I said.

She said "Eversince I was sleeping with you, I have been thinking about it! You are a man! You can bang me whenever you want and have a good sleep! But I am a woman! I have to think about the repercussions! Especially when my lover is not my husband and worse still, my own son! Since I am not on pill, every load you empty into my vagina can potentially make me the mother of my grandchild!"

She continued "As kinky as it sounds of getting knocked up by you, I sought of like the idea of you fathering your own siblings in me! The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to take our sin of incest into higher sin! I like the idea of breeding new 'Ganesh'es and new 'Gayathri's with you! With new genes and genealogy! The genes of a mother and her son. I want them to see their mother is also their father's mother!"

I said "Wow! Great ambition Amma! Telling the children that they are born out of our incest and your adultery!"

Mom said seriously "You wanted to declare you are fucking your mother in front of all our servants the other day! As if that wasn't enough, you molested me infront of a maid! What’s wrong with telling my children who their father is?"

I was ashamed a bit! I said "I was just thinking of its effect on their morals Amma!"

Mom lashed out! "Morals! Ganesh! You talking about morals?"

She paused and then said "If you have morals you wouldn't be sleeping with me naked and I wouldn't be sleeping with you like this with your semen running inside my cunt! Your immorality cost me my chastity and my morals too! Despite my husband's fucking around, I was chaste and faithful because of my morals! You just threw those out when you stripped me like a girl on the street and raped me! You raped your own mother, molested her in front of others like your concubine, sleep with me every single night and now you talk about morals?!"

"Not mine Amma! My children's!" I said smiling.

"Your children will be born to your mother Ganesh! Not to your wife! They will be born out of incest, inbreeding and wedlock! They are a product of immorality!"

"But then they don't have to know! Nobody knows! Dad can be their official father!"

"Why? Chickening out because of the society? Too late now Ganesh! You should have had these thoughts before you uncovered your mother's nakedness! Its too late now! You did whatever you wanted to do to me in this house! You raped me infront of my husband, molested me and fucked me whenever you felt like! I became a victim in this house where my own husband got his whores and fucked them right before me!.....And then you! Atleast your dad treated me like his wife before! Now he treats me like I am my son's whore!"

I was silent!

Mom continued "You got what you wanted Ganesh and so did your Dad! It is time I should get what I want!"

I asked "What do you want Amma?"

Mom said "I want the world to know I am a victim! A victim of her husband and son's lust! I want them to know your are a mother-raper and a real mother-fucker! I want them to know you raped me! But I also want them to know I am happily sleeping with you as a lover! I am so happy I want to share our relationship with this world! I want to give our fruit of love to this world. I want to bear your children! I want them to know their own brother is their father! I want to give birth to your baby and tell the world that you are its father and I am its mother! A mother to two generations!"

"But doing that will also tarnish you Amma!" I said.

"I am already tarnished Ganesh! I degraded myself and started sleeping with my own son and my raper! All my servants somehow knows now that I am my son's concubine! Every morning when they come to my room for cleaning, I always noticed them looking for our sex stains on our blankets! They probably are looking for stains on my petticoat and nighties too! That’s how degraded I am! They probably think I am cheap mother and useless wife by now! So what’s left to tarnish?"

"Shall I have a word with our servants then?" I asked.

"No! Its everybody's zeal to discover the evidence of forbidden love! Even I get excited when I see your semen stains on my petticoats and bed! I will get you involved if they mistreat me. They treat me well and normal now! Probably they find it weird why I am still wearing my mangalasutra and I am sleeping with you!"

I looked at her mangalasutra and said "Yes Amma! Why are you still wearing mangalasutra?"

"Tell me why are you still calling me “Amma”?"

"Because you are!"

"Same answer! Because I am still his wife! But I think you call me mom because you like to fuck me as my son!"

I smiled and winked at her.

"Likewise, I want to sleep with you as your mother and, most of all, as your dad's wife! This mangalasutra reminds me of that!"

"You are more perverted than me Amma!" I said.

"I am your mother Ganesh! My perversion is in you too! Unfortunately that combined with your father's lust in you!"

"Fortunately Amma! Not unfortunately! Otherwise how could I have got to sleep with the most sexiest woman in the world?" I kissed her.

Mom realised I am coming onto her again. She said after the kiss "So you want to make me pregnant?"

I whispered "I do!"

She then said "Then just shutup and fuck me!"

Those were the last words for that night. Since then the only sounds were our bed squeaks, body thrusts and our moans!

Mom became pregnant that week and she discovered it 10days later with a preggy test! While telling me this, mom said dad took 6 months to make her pregnant with me! She said probably god approves inbreeding too because he made her pregnant quicker. I kinda thought she said the right thing too!

Dad was disgusted hearing mom's pregnant with my baby! He straight away denied his involvement and said he would not help in covering it up. Mom said she was not planning to cover it up! But it was difficult for him to publicly state his wife is carrying his son's baby! We had a party at our house three months later and mom obviously was brandishing her pregnant tummy! People joked to dad that he was keeping mom busy at nights and got her pregnant in his middle age.

Dad was embarrassed and said "She is pregnant but don't ask me who the dad is! She and my son live in the house all the time!" Everyone got silent for a while with those remarks but they resumed as normal. Mom looked at him seriously while I enjoyed their embarrassment! The guests thought it was another of dad's sick jokes, as they all knew dad is a sick bastard and fucks minor girls.

If dad would have got more serious, I would have owned mom and would have told everyone that I made mom pregnant! But dad stopped taking it further and people forgot about the dad and started asking mom when the baby is due. Poor dad he doesn't even know what day I got her pregnant!

There were several occasions where dad got struck. A month later, few of his close friends knew I am the father because they remarked about it with me at work. They accused me of using mom behind his back and were glad that their sons are not backstabbing as me. But nobody would report it because they were all involved in illegal stuff, themselves fucking minor girls. I presumed dad also put up with us because of that matter and I hold the evidence.

Mom also wondered why dad didn’t disown us! But one reason she knew was much of the property and business is in mom's name! So dad would not dare to throw us out! Then I also told her other reason....my reason! It was then I showed her my recorded videos of dad's night activities with young girls. Mom was surprised he was fucking girls as young as 10 years old!

It was then also I showed mom's bathroom videos! Mom didn't know they existed until then! She was surprised I was watching her nude body well before I raped her! She was upset that I invaded her privacy! She asked me if I recorded our sex but I said no! I told her I was obsessed with her body and had to stalk her.

Mom said she read and heard people that are so much in love as me but never thought it would be real until she experienced mine! She said I am more obsessed than in love with her. Only thing is, she said, she would be more happier if I wasn't her son. I told her that she should be happy despite our relationship of mother and son! I told her I am born to love her and it is god's decision that I am to be born to the same woman I love the most! I told her our bond grew tighter because we are mother and son!

I knew mom's always feeling guilty about our incest despite her sleeping with me and her pregnancy! I did not know why she was not putting an end to it! May be she felt insecure or may be she was afraid! But she was the one that proposed get pregnant!

But I am happy and I am glad she always thinks we are mother and son! I love to fuck her as my mother and I loved to make my mother pregnant! There is no fun in fucking her as a wife or slut or whore. If she is my wife, I would rather team up with dad and fuck those tiny cunts! (Thats my dad side talking!)

So God! Thanks for making my mother sleep with me!

Old 12th January 2005
Custom title

MOMMY IN RED

My Mom and Dad divorced when I was real young. I lived with my Mom, Seema, from the time of the divorce, and Dad moved a few states away. I grew up with my friends constantly commenting on my Mom’s beauty. My best friend always did everything with us. When we were 13, he confessed to me that from the attic window of our house a person could look directly down into our outside shower. He told me he watched my didi showering after swimming in the bay. Most of the houses in our neighborhood have outside showers for washing the saltwater off after swimming. Using the information my friend provided me, I planned to watch my didi the next time we went swimming. My Mom, didi, and I went swimming the day after I acquired this new information. We finished swimming, and I went in to go to the bathroom. Hearing the water running, I ran up to the attic. I peered out the window expecting to see my didi, but was met with the sight of my Mom starting to remove her red bikini.

For some unknown reason I just couldn’t seem to turn away. I fleeting thought ran through my head about waiting until my didi, but was quickly dismissed as I watched my Mother reach behind her back undoing her red bikini top. I was frozen with the desire to see more. I was also getting a rock hard dick by what I was watching. With the top removed, my Mother stepped out of her red bottoms. My Mom stepped into the steamy water wetting her long brown hair. I watched as she soaped up her body, around her voluptuous tits, and foamed the small brown patch of hair between her legs. I was held captive by the sight of my mother’s wonderful body. I knew my Mom was sexy, but never truly knew until that day. As I watched her in the shower, I undid my swim trunks releasing my youthful erection. I masturbated to the sight of my own Mother naked. I was 13 at the time, but I never missed an opportunity to watch her over the next 5 years. She showered outside quite often even without swimming. It may have been seeing her remove the red bikini for the first time that caused my infatuation for her in red.

We may have been older me at 18 and Mom at 36, but my desires remained the same. My Mom was 5’4”, firm with perfect breasts, an hourglass figure, nice ass, and shapely legs. One of the features I liked best about my Mother was how her calves ran into her narrow ankles followed by very sexy petite feet. She usually accentuated her legs by wearing high-heels that had tops that wrapped around her ankles. I’m glad my Mom worked in a professional position because she wore heels and a skirt almost everyday to work.

I came home from work one day to find a note from Mom. It read, “Dear Ram, Dinner party tonight after work with the girls. Leftovers in the fridge. Don’t wait up. Love, Mom“. At around 11:30 p.m., I received a call from my obviously intoxicated Mother. She asked if I could possibly pick her up. I said it wouldn’t be a problem, and headed out the door to get her. I arrived at were she was, and found her in the bar waiting for me. She must have decided since I was going to drive to have a few more drinks for the road. My Mom rarely ever drinks so I guessed she was a cheap drunk. I walked her to the car. The whole time we walked I couldn’t help but notice her attire. She had on a red satin short dress, red lipstick, red nail polish, and red ankle wrapping high-heels. As she road next to me in the car, I had a hard time keeping my eyes off her beautifully tanned legs. She reclined the seat a bit, and she put her head down. I tried to control my erection, but it was pointless with my Mom sitting next to me looking like a goddess. It only took a moment before my Mother was fast asleep next to me. I tried to wake her after we got home, but it was of no use. I knew I would have to carry her in and put her to bed.

I carried my Mom to her room laying her down on her bed. I undid the straps to her heels, and I pulled them off. My Mother had her toenails painted the same color red as her fingernails. I found her painted toenails to be a perfect compliment to her soft, suntanned feet. I gently caressed her feet for a moment as I got a rock hard erection. I had noticed her skirt had ridden up her legs a little. The site of my Mom was driving me crazy. I left her there to go to the bathroom and masturbate. I took my clothes off, and I began to stroke my dick. I fantasized about the way my Mom was dressed. I pondered whether my Mom was wearing matching red panties. I decided, since I just carried her from the car to the house and she didn’t wake, I could sneak a peek as to what she was really wearing under her dress. I snuck back in to her room leaving my clothes in the bathroom.

My Mom hadn’t moved from the position I left her. I started rubbing her feet again to test if she was still asleep. When she didn’t budge, I gently ran my hand up her leg to her hemline. I gently slid her dress farther up her thigh until her panties came into view. She was wearing the most beautiful pair of tiny, red lace panties. I pushed her dress up even farther until it was up past her waistline. I sat like this for a while just admiring the view. I noticed that my Mom had a perfectly trimmed brown bush underneath the panties. I was in pain my dick was so hard. I started to tease my cock stroking myself just a bit. As I stared at my Mom’s crotch, I stroked myself a little harder. Soon, I shot my cum all over the side of my Mother’s covers. I hoped it would dry before morning. This whole time my Mom never stirred.

I barely began to get soft before my hard-on was back with a vengeance. It slowly put my hand down on my Mom’s thigh near her crotch. I wanted to try to slip my Mom’s pretty red panties to the side so maybe I could get a quick look at her pussy. I slid the tip of my finger down just inside the edge of her panties, and with ease they moved out of the way exposing her beautiful pussy. I could see her all of her, her brown hair, her pink lips, and the bud of her clit. I almost jumped as her legs spread apart opening more of her womanhood to my view. I noticed it looked like my Mom’s vagina was drenched with wetness. Her never moving, I tried to get away reaching up with my other hand to touch the wetness between her legs. My fingertip barely touched her, and I got a lot of her juices on my finger. I brought it to my nose inhaling deeply on her sent. I licked my finger tasting her wonderful taste. I wanted more there was no denying it. I put my finger back again. I touched her a little more. She still lay there undaunted. I gently began working my fingers around the outside of her lips. My fingers were so wet I slipped inside her just a hair. As I did this, her legs spread even more apart giving me better access to her. I slid my finger into my Mother even farther. I got in as far as the second knuckle before slowly pulling it out and sliding it back in. I noticed my Mom’s red painted toes curl into a little fist and then release. Nervous she may wake, I pulled my finger out of her and sucked her juices off of me. I put her panties back over where they belonged and quietly tiptoed toward the door. What happened next scared the hell out of me.

As I was about to reach for the doorknob, I heard someone behind me say, “Thank you for putting my panties back. They were beginning to pinch in that position.” I almost shit. I was busted standing naked with a hard-on in my Mother’s room after invading her privacy. I turned around trying to think of some dumb excuse. I was met by the gaze of my mother sitting up on the bed, and swinging those pretty red panties around her finger. I timidly got out, “Mom, I…huh” She sat for a moment with this evil little grin still spinning the panties around her finger. She broke the silence with, “You know it does taste even better coming from the source”. She flipped the panties at me, stood up, and pulled the red satin dress over her head. She flopped back down on the bed with her legs spread. Her evil little returned, “Well, are you going come over here and make Mommy cum, or am I going to do it myself?” I went to her there on the bad and put my mouth between her legs. I ate her sloppy wet pussy to orgasm sucking hard to get all her juice out of her. I was amazed at how wet she was. I had never felt a pussy that wet before in my life. She was soaked. Her scent was most appealing. I could have just laid there inhaling on her. But she had other ideas.

My Mom grabbed me and pulled me up onto her body. She looked into my eyes and very seductively asked me to fuck her. “Ram please fuck me. I want you to, but I won’t ask you to do something you don’t want. If you are afraid to go any farther I will understand. However, I want you to know that I want to. I will have no regrets. Most importantly, I want you to understand it will not affect my relationship with you. Nothing will ever change that,” she whispered to me with her eyes closed. She had her legs wrapped around my waist and crossed behind my back. The head of my cock was just touching the entrance of her vagina, and with every beat of my pounding heart it twitched making contact with her flesh. “This is what I want Mom”, I told her as I slammed deep into her with one powerful thrust. I was fucking her hard as we bounced off the bed. I was not the most vocal when screwing, but Mom was. All I heard was, “Fuck me Ram, that’s it, harder, harder, try to break me in half with that beautiful cock. Oh my God, you’re making me cum. My son is making me cum. Give it to Mommy.”

I was getting very close to feeling an orgasm coming on. I told her I was getting close. As I was pounding in out of her wonderful feeling pussy, she told me in a panting voice, “Ram, you have one more decision to make. You need to decide if you want to cum inside or outside of me. I personally want you to cum inside me. I really want to feel your cock pulse with cum deep inside me. The decision is yours alone. If you want to cum inside me, you need to know I’m unprotected. I’m fertile, ovulating, and will get pregnant. I want to feel you pump your cum into me so badly though.” In a soft voice whispered into her ear, “Inside”. She pulled her legs tighter around my back holding me to her as I shot a huge load deep into her pussy. I pulsed and pulsed as I came inside my fertile Mother.

I pulled out of her and sat between her legs. She sat up a little and I noticed a bit of cum ooze out from her pussy. She noticed the look of concern as I stared at it. That was when she said she had a few confessions to make. “Ram,” she said, “I want you to know the only drink I had tonight was when I waited for you to pick me up. I don’t want you to think I’m drunk. I hoped if I pretended to be asleep that you would try something. I was getting so turned on feeling your hands explore my body. I know you watched me for a long time in the outside shower. I also watched you out there. I think you need to know that I really do want to get pregnant. I want to get pregnant by you. I waited until just the right time when I was most fertile to try this. The most important confession I have to tell you is that you are adopted so don‘t be afraid if I am pregnant. Your father couldn’t have kids so we adopted you. This is the only time you will have had sex with me as my son. From now on, if want to continue, you could have sex with me as my lover. I have always loved you. I stopped dating years ago when I found how my feelings for you were.”

We had sex two more times that night. Mom did get pregnant. We have since sold the house, and moved to a different town. Seema is now my wife, and we have two beautiful kids together.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls