Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > wud u fuck riya sen?

View Poll Results: Wud u fuck if riya sen was ur naughty, disobedient, annoying daughter?
Yes 139 79.89%
No 35 20.11%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th October 2007
Custom title

loudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 156.66 mb DL: 5.07 gb Ratio: 0.03
hi,

imagine this, if u had a daughter like riya sen who keeps flirting with guys and has a image of a slut....who is very naughty girl...who always annoys u...and doesn't obey u....wud u fuck her to teach her a lesson?

Old 18th October 2007
Custom title

loudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparaziloudspeakers is hunted by the papparazi
guys pls leave ur replies../...views about riya sen.... she is a perfect horny daughter who shud be taught lesson by her father.....

Old 19th October 2007

moreanand is hunted by the papparazimoreanand is hunted by the papparazimoreanand is hunted by the papparazimoreanand is hunted by the papparazimoreanand is hunted by the papparazi
your comments about riya sen are correct, but her father need not take pains to teach her a lesson. she will any way get it from every other man she meets.

THE MAN WHO KNOWS IT ALL

Old 19th October 2007
Custom title

moreanand....its wud be no pain for riya sen's father to fuck her...infact he wud be more than happy to fuck her and teach her a lesson... riya wud be zapped to know that she's been fucked by her father

Last edited by loudspeakers : 19th October 2007 at 10:37 AM.

Old 19th October 2007

amama is an unknown quantity at this point
nice

Old 4th December 2007

Girzax is an unknown quantity at this point
if its riya ohh yea any time any where i'm ready to fuck her good

Old 28th December 2007
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Carlito has hacked the reps databaseCarlito has hacked the reps databaseCarlito has hacked the reps databaseCarlito has hacked the reps databaseCarlito has hacked the reps databaseCarlito has hacked the reps databaseCarlito has hacked the reps databaseCarlito has hacked the reps databaseCarlito has hacked the reps databaseCarlito has hacked the reps database
UL: 68.14 mb DL: 62.03 mb Ratio: 1.10
I would definitely anal fuck her if she behaved badly...

Old 2nd January 2008
inactive
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
show_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps databaseshow_me has hacked the reps database
UL: 161.00 gb DL: 35.73 gb Ratio: 4.51
yes sure

Old 24th June 2008
Custom title

check out the bitch

Old 24th June 2008
Still Alive

bobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps databasebobby_tomy has hacked the reps database
UL: 186.38 mb DL: 1.92 gb Ratio: 0.09
Already a raand

I will go for new faces

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls