Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My daughter's Husband Fucked me

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th September 2007
Custom title

amu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 17.78 mb DL: 52.50 mb Ratio: 0.34
My daughter's Husband Fucked me

Hi! My name is Shma and I'm beautiful and sexy lady, having a son and a daughter. My daughter has recently married to a boy who is handsome, sweet and shy. My husband is not so energetic and from last 4 to 5 years i'm without sex.
I know even at this age also people look me with lust but I never bother about any guy. After marriage my daughter came to our house for few days alongwith her husband Vineet as Vineet is a shy boy but soon I read in his eyes that he look me with passion and lust. One day in the morning when my daughter wake up I went in their room for some work. Vineet was sleeping at that time with only half pent after seeing me I noticed his tool got errected, it really gave me pleasure and from that day I wished to have a hardcore sex with him.
Soon my wish was fulfilled when my daughter alonwith her father went to a nearby relative leaving me and vineet alone in the home till evening. Soon they leave I knowingly went in his room to arouse his feelings. I sat down on the bed and started finguring his hairs. He woke up, as he was in a half pent his tool errected. I smiled and asked him why his tool errected. His face went red but I touched his cock and gave him a kiss on his hairy chest. This gave him enough strength and he took me in his arms and started kissing me, then he took out my clothes and kissed my body really I felt extreme orgaism as I was without sex for more than 4 years. Then he started sucking my boobs like a hungry cub. They went pink and errected to be bulged out. Slowly he started licking my pussy I cannot explain the pleasure I had, then he licked my ass. I sucked his hard dick than he laid me down on the bed and kept my legs on his shoulder and placed his dick on the gates of my vegina, with one giant push he entered upon me, I screamed like any thing. He gave pushes for 15 minutes,I had three orgaisms than he cum his warm and thick simen in my vegina, the quantity was so much that it must have been overflowed my uterus. After resting for 10 minutes he wet my ass with his sliva and made me into doggy style and entered his dick in my ass. Made me scream i could only say oh! vineet ahhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssuffffffffffffffffffffffff. He cummed in my ass, giving me another orgaism.
From that day now we both are having sex when ever we have a chance. Because of having sex in routine I became more sexy and due to my ass fuck, I am having good muscles developing along my hipps. Recent news is I'm pregnant yes from my son-in-law and my daughter is also pregnant from him. Really we both are having nice time.

Old 15th September 2007
Custom title

John Abraham is one with the universeJohn Abraham is one with the universeJohn Abraham is one with the universeJohn Abraham is one with the universeJohn Abraham is one with the universeJohn Abraham is one with the universe
UL: 10.70 gb DL: 15.53 gb Ratio: 0.69
Its good that you are contributing buddy

But let the thread have some worth . Don't open separate thread for such a small incidental stroy . Open one mega thread for such ones .

Old 15th September 2007
Visit my website

FORDFIESTA has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to FORDFIESTA
U Could Have My Son In Law
Pretty Small Story..but Ur Style Is Good

Old 23rd September 2007
Custom title

srkrajan43 is hunted by the papparazisrkrajan43 is hunted by the papparazisrkrajan43 is hunted by the papparazisrkrajan43 is hunted by the papparazisrkrajan43 is hunted by the papparazisrkrajan43 is hunted by the papparazisrkrajan43 is hunted by the papparazisrkrajan43 is hunted by the papparazisrkrajan43 is hunted by the papparazisrkrajan43 is hunted by the papparazi
very nice story

Old 23rd September 2007

turando99 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 468.06 mb DL: 479.50 mb Ratio: 0.98
post bigger stories

Old 23rd September 2007

marshal_2912 is beginning to get noticed
small story but we heared so long stories here
go for 2 or 3 pages then only kick will come

Old 24th September 2007

kirthiga has many secret admirerskirthiga has many secret admirers
UL: 358.99 mb DL: 8.16 gb Ratio: 0.04
find more stories of anne and kozhudhan in tamil pdf at

http://www.xossip.com/showthread....24#post5981124...

I am completing the Part-II of this story, titled "After Marriage With MaMa (my Kozhudhan).... This will be uploaded in a day or two.

stay tuned ....

Thanks,
Kirthiga

Old 23rd November 2007

sureshgayathri2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
send me nice sories

Old 23rd November 2007
Custom title

amu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 17.78 mb DL: 52.50 mb Ratio: 0.34
Quote:
Originally Posted by sureshgayathri2000 View Post
send me nice sories

rep u man +6 for u

Old 25th November 2007
Visit my website

nationman is a pillar of our communitynationman is a pillar of our communitynationman is a pillar of our communitynationman is a pillar of our communitynationman is a pillar of our communitynationman is a pillar of our communitynationman is a pillar of our community
Send a message via AIM to nationman Send a message via Yahoo to nationman

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls