Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > ~~~ Entire Site of Desibaba.com - 6000 Pics, Stories, Videos : Daily Updates ~~~

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th August 2005
Custom title
Visit my website

Dare_To_Dream is hunted by the papparaziDare_To_Dream is hunted by the papparaziDare_To_Dream is hunted by the papparaziDare_To_Dream is hunted by the papparaziDare_To_Dream is hunted by the papparaziDare_To_Dream is hunted by the papparaziDare_To_Dream is hunted by the papparaziDare_To_Dream is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via ICQ to Dare_To_Dream Send a message via AIM to Dare_To_Dream Send a message via MSN to Dare_To_Dream Send a message via Yahoo to Dare_To_Dream
UL: 1.47 gb DL: 3.21 gb Ratio: 0.46
Thumbs up

Guys ...

Before i started same thread ... it's run Sucessfully with 5 stars ... Photo links are updated

but the Image hosting no more .. so no pics there ..

now i am starting new thead hope i got same response ..

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=13608

I download the Complete Desibaba Site frm Torrents ...

I want to share with other guys ... Who can't download the Torrent Files...

Here i share ... Pics, Videos, Stories....

Desibaba Full Site Rip....5900 pics
Whatever the title says is true.
It has almost the full collection : desibabaes, moviepics, hardcore, explotions and babes of the month. I d/led them with Flashget when the site was active.

Note : Here All Creidt Goes to Rajeshv Because he Post the torrent file In torrent section.... I download n Posting in Pics & Vids Section...

Here Collection of Sunny ....

Last edited by Dare_To_Dream : 16th August 2005 at 06:53 PM.

Old 15th August 2005
Custom title
Visit my website

Dare_To_Dream is hunted by the papparaziDare_To_Dream is hunted by the papparaziDare_To_Dream is hunted by the papparaziDare_To_Dream is hunted by the papparaziDare_To_Dream is hunted by the papparaziDare_To_Dream is hunted by the papparaziDare_To_Dream is hunted by the papparaziDare_To_Dream is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via ICQ to Dare_To_Dream Send a message via AIM to Dare_To_Dream Send a message via MSN to Dare_To_Dream Send a message via Yahoo to Dare_To_Dream

Old 15th August 2005
Custom title
Visit my website

Old 15th August 2005
Custom title
Visit my website

Old 15th August 2005
Custom title
Visit my website

Old 15th August 2005
Custom title
Visit my website

Old 15th August 2005
Custom title
Visit my website

Old 15th August 2005
Custom title
Visit my website

Old 15th August 2005
Custom title
Visit my website

Her NUDE
http://usera.imagecave.com/dare_to_dream/3sunny_10.jpg

Last edited by Dare_To_Dream : 15th August 2005 at 11:07 AM.

Old 15th August 2005
Custom title

hauntedscientist is a pillar of our communityhauntedscientist is a pillar of our communityhauntedscientist is a pillar of our communityhauntedscientist is a pillar of our communityhauntedscientist is a pillar of our communityhauntedscientist is a pillar of our communityhauntedscientist is a pillar of our community
Send a message via MSN to hauntedscientist Send a message via Yahoo to hauntedscientist
UL: 229.27 mb DL: 112.95 mb Ratio: 2.03
nice work, dare!

keep posting!
u have our support! right guys and gals??!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls