Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > all new servant stories

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

amu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 17.78 mb DL: 52.50 mb Ratio: 0.34
all new servant stories

A Bihari widow Rathi Devi

After my African story and Russian story I want to tell you a real Indian incident. This happened in 1975 truelly with me. I was staying with my wife and children at Bihar and I was working in a cement plant.I had my company quarters.We has an old maid servent and she used to come and clean the house and utensils etc.The day she was sick, she has sent her niece for the job.The niece was a woman of say 35/40 years.She came and worked silently and went away.My wife was happy with her.When we were sleeping, my wife spoke to me about the new maid servent.As per my wife, she is good looking and smart.I did not actually notice that the new servent is good or bad looking.I had infact did not care. Next day when the woman came I checked the same. Yes, the womon is short, 5ft 2inh height a bit bulky woman.But she has a good buttecks, wearing white clean clothes.Good developed breast.

She never was wearing a bra as it is not customory inBihar.I could see her nipples black through the thin blouse she was wearing.Mulakatch illa tha nalla mual kal..neriya blowsil ...oode kantu njan.. She worked silently and went away that day also. Days passed.Either the old lady or the neice used to work in the house. After some days, my wife went out of sation and she got a job else where. I was alone. My old servent continued with the job. As I had the old servent as maid, wife too did not object to the same. Budiya hey na... As I was alone, I really wanted a woman for me to unload my tensions. The old lady also was understanding my problem and perhaps, she used to sympathise with me.Akela rahtha hai.. aapko bahuth muskil.. hay.. hum jnathi hum.. Kua karega..?I asked her. She smiled. Kya karega..? Ourath nahi to.. ..Admi ko bahuth mushkil ahi..(Yes, it is very difficult for man with out woman) One day I asked the old lady whether I can get one. She smiled and asked what I want? I remebered her neice and asked whether her neice can come to me. The old lady informed me that the neice is a widow and she comes from a good family.Her brother was working in the cement plant as supervisor. He had training abroad also.

Her name is Narani devi.she is trying for a job for her son also in the factory as he is matriculate with trade cerificate. She is not poor as to sell her body. I asked her to try for a good looking neat and clean lady for me. I love woman with a bit of fat.Slim woman does not attract me.I want good breast.. But next day, theold woman came and inform me that her neice is also interested in me .She was infact loved to be with me. She found me tall fair and healthy. Inthe after noon Narani devi came to me in new clothes and with a smile.I took her to my bed room and I kissed her.She had a good buttecks and good breastas I told you. . I started removing bher blouse and her sari and pavada. The breast was very big. And the pooru is like a neyyappam..big neyyappam. in the shape of alila(banyan leaf....) the botton of the pussy was extended like the aalila..lie the back of a karchi pasu.. she lied down and I climbed up with my kuttan in attention position.I have put a pillow under her buttocks.Sh lifted the legs and I sepearted the legs.I could see he pooru with god thick black pubic hairs.. I then took her boobs in to my mouth.It was very big and I started licking the nipples.The mulakkannu was standing errect and with all my licking and sucking, it was jumping like a rubber ball.She started making sound.Hmm...Hm.... Hay, hay... ma...hey..ma... Now, Browsing.. I again and again likcked the breasts, took them in my hands and slowly slowly ..caressed them...She was really liking my actions.

I too loved the same.Narani devi slowly asked me to kiss and I kissed her through out her body. Dear friends. In 976,I did not know computer andPC. but this kissing through out the body was browsing..yes. browsing the net of sex.. net of love..net of emotions.. I asked her to lie on back and she was kissed on her back, buttecks, legs, thighs and all.this lasted for 30 minutes. Net step of Lap top face to face.. I lied down and my koyam was in standing postion. I removed the fore skin back and asked her to come up.She inderted my kutta.y koyam.. my pary..inside the pooru.. and sat on me with her legs out.I slowly got up. took her on my arms and slowly she sat on my laps face to face.My kunna was put slowly insied and we embrased.kissed each other.licked each other and i drank her lips by sitting face to face and her boobs(mula andmulakkanuu) touching on my bare abreast. With her legs seperated, and my cock inside her pussy, we sat for a long timeand started swinging to and fro...I slowly put my hand on the bottom of her buttecks.I could feel her kund and I rubbed my fingers slowly..This made her very interested....Ilicked he earlobs..her nose..she had amookuthy..I even put it in my mouth... After swinging up down and licking brast.. she lied down.I have a long duration and I played very slow. guk.gluk. up down...

I slowly put my hand on her buttecks and rubbed it.In that pose, me on top and she down,..with her buttecks on pillows and she a bit inclined down, my cock had gone very deep, deep in to the vagina.. and it satisfied her..I slowly used to pull back my balls and it made the cock skin completely out and cock penetrated in...nnnnn... The palu (milk) ) went out se....e....e... and she was tiered. After some toime we tried lap top with back and I used to rub the boobs from back with the pennis inside.shewent up down....and fully satis fied...both of us...slept for a while..nacked..embrassing..she on my breast..and I lied facing the seiling... Next session started.. Next was desk top. My dear ones.. this technology was invented by me in a minute. I was haing my thirst of sex very deep.. after the lap top. I took her to a desk I was using for writing.. It was lying in the corner of my room.With tow corners of desk with the corner of the walls. .I took devi to my desk and she lied down. I have put the pillow down the buttecks and I was standing ..

I took her in my arms and we kissed and kissed.. then she slowly lied down..again.. with her legs sepearted and I slowly put the cock inside.By standing and with my cock in the same height as her pooru It went easily inside up to the maximum. I played tha.tha..thee.ethi.. tha.. and strted catching the boos...pressing the.. for about 45 minutes.. oue second round...Devi..my devi was very happy.. with this action. I could reach full lenghth of her vagina.. and she was so satisfied that she cried...oh ma..of..ma..oh..ma..hey..hay.. our dedo muche..oue..legao daily..mey avoongi..muche kaphi nahi mila..yeh.. hey... Ultimately she was tiered and she wanted me to stop...i released my milk iside her.. this was one of the best fuckings I have done in my life..and tell.. you.. she was with me for a few years..as my sexpartner..my love..my devi..my rethi devi.... She told me ..that during marraige she never enjoyed as much as she enjoyed with me..after thedeath of her husband.. she was fucked by her younger brother in law also. but she never got satisfaction as I gave her.

She was so satisfied with me that she did what ever I wanted out of her.. She came to me daily and we played sex..many times a day... After the sessions.. she will go and clean my cock..take towel and wipe even my legs..feet also. and used to say..Aap Bhagawan hai..Aap hum ko sub kutch..diya..sub kutch..jom me chahatha..hai Woh aapko jantha hai..waho aap hum ko dethaa hai..(you areGod.You giave me every thing..What I desire you come to know and give me,then andthere...) Cote cross position. We tried many poses., .69,up down, animal.face to face sitting on my lap..and standing..erect face to face facing wall..entering through vagina from back.. etc. Another pose I tried withDevi was she lied on the cote across and I sat on my knee .With pillow support. I made the height same as her vagina..I penetrated the cock. and lifted her leg and closed it tight.She used to put her legs on my shoulders also.With catching tight the buttecks..my kunna was tight insidethe pussy.. these posses also gave a good satisfaction to both of us... I always tried only manly poses..because Iam proud to be aMMAN..MAN...HE MAN.. I always love to give what the woman wants..and all of them love me as i give them the needed. slow fucking..deep fucking..rhythemic..play..kisses..biting of the boobs..licking of nipples..holding and rubbing of buttecks..licking of clitoris..and also the petals ..petals inside the pussy.kamaratha pathram..s.. Dearones.. love women, they will love you..dont be selfish..dont be hasty..play fore.plays always. slowly and steadily..

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

amu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparazi
Hai friends, this is kumar, age 33 from Chennai with my sexual experiences. My native place is palghat, Kerala.

To start with let me share my experiences which I had with a servant who works in my office. The servant’s name is Geetha. I was 26 years old when this incident happened. Geetha was around 32 years. She was looking beautiful with a round face and her skin was red. She has a reasonable height and weight must be around 55 kgs. Her feature was her breast and arse, just tight and hard, 28-34-36. She had two kinds. I used to watch her when she sweeps the floor in the office. She was illiterate.

One day when I am working in my office she came near me and asked to write a letter to her husband in Tanjore. In my mind, I had a wish to fuck her. So I decided to make use of this situation. At that time near my office a flat is being constructed and the work was stopped for many days. So I selected that place. I took her to that place and I asked her to sit near me. I wrote the letter and gave it to her she thanked me.

Then I slowly lifted her face, she looked into my eyes. Geetha you are very beautiful I said. I hugged her tight and she also responded holding me tight and she was shivering.

I kissed her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks and lastly kissing her hungry lips. Both were so hot and both did not want to be separated from each other. We kept kissing for some time, then she started to moan heavily and was saying; put your cock inside my cunt, I am hot. I removed her saree, pavadai, blouse and bra. I was still wearing my pant and shirt. She removed my shirt and pant.

I took her hand and kept it on my dick. She started playing with my dick and oh God uuuuuuuuhh hh I was on the top of the world. I started pressing her boobs and she was giving soft moans. I asked her to suck my dick and she gave me a good blow job and I was really in heaven. I just cannot forget that moment in my life. Within a few minutes my semen was in her mouth and she drank every bit of my cum.

Now again I started pressing her big boobs and sucking her nipples and saying “let me suck your tits and drink its milk. She too was seeing the heaven. I really sucked hard and she really enjoyed it. Now I went down and licked her pussy. She was really wet and smelling sweet. She was really enjoying this game. I licked, licked and licked for almost 15 – 25 minutes and she really enjoyed it and her juices started to flow. My cock was getting hard again. I kept fucking her harder and harder. She was so excited that she reached climax. I just can’t imagine we were really enjoying a lot oo hh yyaa aa yyeeeesssssssssss. After some time when I was about to cum I took out my cock and my semen fell in her belly, which she rubbed it on her body. She thanked me for fucking her and I also thanked her.

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

Well this story happened when I was in Bangalore, last year. I am a bachelor and was staying alone. A woman of about 30 used to do the cleaning and cooking. She was not very attractive, but since I was alone, I used to fantasize about her. I decided to try my luck one day. When the house owners were away, I asked her to come and clean the room. She came in. I had on a thin tracksuit pygama and no shirt. She came in and started to sweep the floor. I noticed her young body and started to get a huge erection. I moved in close and pretended to be directing her on where to sweep. “There, under the bed" – I said and she turned around and faced me -“ But I have not swept there “, she began and then noticed my erection sticking through the pygamas.

To my surprise, she just smiled and continued her sweeping. I got bolder. I lightly brushed my hand against her buttocks. She continued sweeping. I went to the door, bolted it and came to her. I boldly put my hands on her buttocks and squeezed. She stood straight. My erection was sticking awkwardly through the fabric. I suddenly hugged her. She responded with a warmth that surprised me. I took her hand and kept it on my penis. She stroked it and clung to me. In no time we were on the bed and fumbling with each other’s clothes. I was naked and so was she. I kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples. She moaned and opened her legs. I put on a condom and fell on top of her. It just slid in – she was so wet. Once inside, it seemed like heaven – the gentle sliding and the movement of her body. She kept calling my name and moaning – I was pumping in and out of her for what seemed like an eternity. Suddenly I could control no longer. I pinned her to the bed and started pumping like mad. She was also heaving her body up and down, I suddenly ejaculated and she held me in a wild embrace. I had climaxed far ahead of her – but she was understanding, this being our first time. She hurriedly got dressed and left without a sound.

That evening and night, I was scared – would she tell some one? I couldn’t sleep. The next day, I was very nervous – what would happen? I waited with bated breath. Around 10 AM, the bell rang and I opened it. There she was – smiling. I pulled her in …

She came to me easily. I pulled her close – I felt a pleasant warmth . She smiled mischieviously. ”What did you do yesterday?” Naughty fellow”. She then kissed my face. I liked her spirit. I held her close and ran my hands up her back. I slid my hand in. She looked deep into my eyes. I closed my lips on her mouth. Out tongues played with each other. I undid her blouse hooks. She did not wear a bra and her dark boobs fell out . The nipples were hard. I began to suck them. She whimpered and sat down on the bed. I fell on top of her and put my hands inside her sari and up her thighs . Her flesh was slightly shivering. I reached her vagina and caressed her gently. She opened her legs and I slid my finger inside – she was wet.

We looked at each other hungrily. I lifted her sari and exposed her. She tried to cover herself. I threw off my dhoti and stood up before her – 8 inches of hard flesh throbbing for attention. She was lying on the bed and I knelt beside her and moved my cock before her face. She had no option and I rubbed it on her face. She opened her mouth and I slid my cock inside . She moved her lips along the shaft and started to suck – it was like heaven. I started to moan and she started to suck harder. I pulled my cock out and kissed her belly. I moved my lips down and she was calling my name out loud. I could wait no longer. I hurriedly put on a condom and knelt between her thighs. She took hold of my cock and pulled me down. I slid in slowly and her pussy seemed so hot. She held me close and I moved all the way inside – she clung o me . I started to move back and she raised her hips as if she did not wan t to leave me – I started moving in and out of her and she whimpered”” APPPPAAAAA”. I looked at her jumping breasts and got more excited – I started pumping faster. She was moaning louder and I could control it no longer. I ejaculated in spurts, grinding her to the bed. I was done and lay down beside her, somewhat ashamed.

She smiled at me. She then reached out and held my limp member. She got up and got dressed. She did her chores and I just lay and watched her. “Maybe tomorrow,” I thought – I will truly satisfy her.

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

Hello friends, I am Omanakuttan from Aluva. We had engaged a maid, Ammu for our household. She was very efficient in her chores. She was 19 years old, had firm boobs, tight ass, and lovely thighs. Whenever she used to clean my room, she used to bend down to broom or mop the room and I would get a good view of her melons. I used to masturbate thinking of her.
Ammu used to sleep in a room adjoining mine (servants quarter). One day when I was passing that room I saw that she was sleeping . But her skirt had moved up. I had a good view of her thighs. I became lustier, and animal instincts rose in me. I thought of spending the night with her but was afraid that she would complain to my mother.
I thought about this for some time and was in a dilemma as to what to do. Finally I drew enough courage and went inside her room. I started kissing her toes and slowly moved up her thighs. Ammu started moaning slowly. I lifted her skirt a little further. I got a good view of her red panties. They smelled great. It made me more aroused. I could see that they were slightly wet. I slowly roved my hand over her panties. I could control myself no longer. I slowly pulled down her panties trying not to wake her up.
So far I was successful. I could now put my thing into hers but I wanted to explore her whole body. I now concentrated on her cunt and with my fingers started to probe her depth. She all of a sudden woke up. I got nervous and put a hand over her mouth. I slowly started massaging her boobs over her shirt. He seemed to like to like it and started moaning a bit . Now I knew I had her under my control . I decided to play some games with her . I slowly undid her shirt . It revealed her red bra underneath . I always had a fascination for red bras and I had this girl wearing the same. I could see the big mould waiting for my roving hands. I slowly opened the hook and pulled it free. There in front of me were the Virgin boobs.
I got some warm oil from the lamp that had been burning. I then poured warm oil over her breasts, she gave out a sharp cry, then I slowly started massaging her breasts first at the nipples then from the sides, I could feel the breasts swelling and now she had got excited, I was stimulating the nipples to become erect and now bend over to use my tongue on them, Ammu squirmed in delight as I nibbled at the nipples. I started exploring her thighs with my other hand, then made her part her thighs and poured warm oil on her belly and it dripped down between her thighs, and she gave out a moan of delight. I then started massaging her thighs and she started to squirm and moan.
I now concentrated on her cunt and with my fingers had started probe her depth, she sizzled like a snake, and I held her tightly in my grip by her waist and discovered her clitoris, I started unhooding the thick flesh on the clitoris with the thumb. When I pulled the hood down with pressure, she groaned with delight, then I started manipulating the clitoris with slow circular motions around its base and moving up and jabbing it like a button. She couldn't take it any longer 'noo noo pleese pleese unhhnnn ahh' . I bend down and wrapped my tongue on the clitoris. Ammu had swelled into a pink bud now and I started to suck at it, the stimulation was now getting too much for her. Soon she came over the first orgasm of her life. I immediately licked her cunt and started flickering my tongue in and out of the cunt rapidly. I did this for 3 minutes and made her cum again.
She requested me not to torture her. I then stood up and made her lie at the edge of the bed and then I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to my huge virgin dick, ahh at last now I would be fucking a woman. I started teasing her clitoris and vulva with my huge dick. She was moaning and I started teasing her clitoris and vulva with my huge dick. Ammu was moaning and trying to break away from my grip but I held her tightly.
I bend over and grabbed both her breasts and vigorously started massaging them and then with a slow powerful motion of mine hips I thrust my dick in her cunt 'ahh unnnnnnn oo oouuuuuuuchh' she cried out as my dick ruptured her membrane and entered her . Then encouraged by her moaning and groaning, I thrust deeper and deeper into her until I had penetrated completely.
I grabbed her thighs, lifted them slightly in the air and started shoving in and out vigorously and at the same time massaging her breasts. She was in total ecstasy. This went on for sometime till we both were tired. Later she asked me money for this act failing which she threatened to complain to my mother. Though I paid this time, Ammu became my sex slave - --How that took place is a different story altogether.

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

Let me describe myself. I’m 26 years old and I’m now working as the manager for a company in Ireland. This incident happened when I was 20 and studying in my native place in kerala. Those days I was well built with a height of about 6 feet. Till that age I knew not much about sex. I was not fond of any books or any films. But I loved very much to enjoy the beauty of girls. During that period I learned many things from my friends and I strarted to see many sex films and all. Thus I became very much interested in sex.

Those days we had a servant in our house who came to cook food for us as my mother was abroad. Her name was Lathika and she was very fair with a nice shaped body and big round ass. At first I didn’t had any intentions about her, but later I became interested in her. She was about 30 years old.

She came to my house in the morning and will go after she finish cooking. My father would go to his work early morning itself and it was holiday for me. I had a collection of blue films to see during the vacations. The day this incident occurred I was involved in seeing a film from my computer in my room. I didn’t noticed that lathika had already came and she was waiting for me to open the door of the house.she called loudly and I heard and went quickly to open the door. But I forgot to close the film. Lathika came in and she heard the sound from the film. She asked what was it and I replied nothing.
I don’t know why but what happened was she went to my room. At this action I was really tensed and my God what would happen if she see that. But before I could reach the room she already so the film that was still playing in the computer. The scene then going on was a man licking the cunt of a woman.

I was frightened and lathika seemed to like the movie. I didn’t waste my time and I slowly touched her ass. My goodness it was the first time I was doing such a thing.
Lathika quickly turned back and stared at me. But I went on caressing her ass. Then I slowly turned my hand towards her belly and started massaging there.i pulled down her sary a little bit and caught her navel. It was so deep.suddenly she started moaning . I continued my work and moved my hands to her breast. It was big and nice shaped. I started to press it and she made sounds. This aroused me more and I started to pinch her nipple through her blouse. Then I took her in my arms and started kissing her cheeks and the her eyes, nose and then her lips. Our tongues fought each other. She became so hot and started to make big moaning. I slowly went down and reached her breast slowly removed her blouse and when I saw her black bra I was in heaven. I slowly opened it and the sight of big hanging boobs arrested my eyes on them. Then something really strange happened.
I was in upper hand till then. But suddenly she turned me down and removed my mundu(I was not wearing any undies at that time). She took my tool in her hand and started licking it madly. She started to stroke it and at last I came out with lot of cum. It spread on her face and on her boobs. She tasted it and asked me to fuck her. I obeyed her and slowly removed her pavada and her panties while licking on her boobs and trying to drink the milk. She was naked and I enjoyed her beautiful structure. Her pussy was not shaved and the smell of the region made me mad. I slowly separated the lips of pussy and inserted my fingers in to it. And started stroking, her pussy came wet and I took my tool and slowly inserted my thing into it. She started shouting and it was paining for me also. But I continued and inserted it completely into her magic triangle. I started stroking and within ten minutes I was about to cum, I told her and she told me to cum inside her. I deposited whole the thing into her thing. I was tired and took out my weapon and started to insert my tongue into her pussy and stroked hard till she came. I drank her juice and we both were tires and rested on each others naked body. After one hour we had another fuck and then a joined bath.

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

Vijayamma was the servant of our home for 3 months. She was a slim beauty with dull complexion. But she is enough for satisfying our needs. One afternoon my parents went out of the house to attend the marriage reception of a family friend.I
was alone at the home. After watching television I went out to have a bath.Meanwhile I saw that Vijaya was sweeping the courtyard and advancing around the house. After finished bathing I saw through the bathroom door that Vijaya was sweeping besides the door.I went in a horny mood.and peeped through the door gap.I was stumbed..

Icould not believe what I saw.The black nipples of her was touching her nighty tip.It seemed to be poking out of the dress. I suddenly opened the doors of the bathroom.She moved up and smiled at me.It seemed to me that she was looking at my body and arms. She had a naughty smile on her face. Without changing my dress, I told her to give me a cup of tea.She went into he kitchen. My mind flowed in the sweety river of the thoughts of her nipples. Then she came with a cup of tea while I was changing my undergarments. I suddenly made a jerk and unfortunately my towel fell down.For a moment I became nude in before her. I felt ashamed.She smiled and went to the kitchen. In the towel I went in to the kitchen with a shy. I went in and asked her not to say this matter to anybody.She was biting her finger. Then I recalled that she was unmarried.

I told her that I supposed that this was the first time that she was seeing a nude man. She said yes.I told her that I too wanted to see the body of a woman.First she objected.Then I advanced close to her.Kept ny hands on her hips. I asked her again. Now it seemed that she was also interested in me.she was in a nighty and I were semi nude.I hugged her and she lay her face on my chest.I pressed her ass.She kissed all over my chest.Her kisses on my blackspots on my chest threw me into fancy heaven. Then I knelt down.Took her hips in my arms.I gave a lashing kiss on her breasts and her belly. Now I advanced with her to my room.Loked the door.I unhooked her nighty.Pulled it down.She was not wearing a bra!!Her boobs were small and cute. I untied her pavada's white string and legged it down .She was in her underwear only.

I laid her on the bed.She threw off my towel. My joys knew no bounds. I stretched her arms and pressed it tightly. Then i kissed around the neck and enjoyed her.She was all in a mood. I then went down her body and kissed her navel.Pressed her belly. Then I licked her nipples and then pressed it.Took her nipples in my mouth and gave it a hard blow so that she screamed in pain.milk splashed rom her nipIles and I took the greatest pleasure to drink it.
I kissed her belly(vayar) and navel many times.She harassed my hair. Then I pulled her over my top.She deliberately kissed my face.Gave me a mouth kiss as if she was experienced. I laid her back and ran my hands over her belly. Then later I went more down and kissed on the front of her underwear.She was jerking on my face. I turned her back.Pulled down her underwear and gave a hard kiss on her ass.She jumped with tickleness.I kissed all over her back. Then I turned her front, removed her panty.She seduced and I kissed her there for over a long time.She was in a heaven.We then made a turn together.I then went and laid near her legs with her mouth at my horn. We both licked and kissed each others horn and remained there.She then took mine in her mouth and sucked the seduced juice.I kissed her between the legs and gave a licking kiss on her navel.

She then blowed my horn again till it seduced again. Later we lay plain on the bed. I ran all my nasty thoughts about sex act upon her body. She seemed to me like a sex queen.She got up,wore her dress in a cute manner.This was the first time that I was seeing a lady in full nude.She gave me a sunning look and bit her lips when she went out.She went to the kitchen and was involved in her jobs. Till now nobody Knows of that affair. We remain normal with our job...................

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

This is not a story but can be called an event in real life. This event centers around a family whose daughter happens to be my very close friend. For reasons of privacy, the names are replaced by some fictitious names. But the other things remain the same. Nair's are a close knit family with three members -the father, Mr. Y.P Nair, the mother, Mrs. Nair and my friend Ms. Anita Nair. They happen to reside in one of the metros of India (city not disclosed for obvious reasons). The family is very graceful and somewhat conservative. The want of space for lavish residence has resulted in Nair's opting for Two-bed roomed flat at a complex in the southern heart of the city.
Nair's have brought in Unni from their native place in Kollam, some eight years back when Mr. Nair has been transferred to this city. Unni, a ten-year-old lad then, has been brought in to help Mrs. Nair in the daily chores. Thus, Unni has found, then, his space on the floor of Anita's room. This accommodation, in no way, has hampered Anita's privacy then, because Unni at Ten years of age is too young to be of any concern. My friendship rolls eight years back, when Anita at Twenty (20) has come to enroll in the final year at our college. However, years have rolled by and Unni reaches the adolescence stage. Naturally, the stage brings with it all the evil yearnings to know and discover.
Unni in no way can be an exception. Unni, in the mean time has made a few friends in the residential complex and outside. Some of his friends are of his age while few are older to him. Most of his friends are domestic helpers in category. But, Unni has never been treated as a domestic helper as such. Perhaps, the enjoyment and thrill he derives from nasty talks on sex has made Unni come closer to those friends. But, this in no way has bothered the Nair's from letting Unni share Anita;s room because they have felt the phase of inquisitiveness to know on sex shall pass over in good time, Moreover, five years have rolled by since Unni has slept on the floor of Anita's room and no such necessity has been felt to ask him to sleep in the dining space, However, Anita has felt some changes in the looks of Unni which is so apparent, which a woman can easily identify. However, looks of Unni never appeared to be threatening.
Though Anita has noticed that these days Unni takes personal care in washing, drying and ironing her clothes, specially her under-garments, along with others in the house, she has preferred to ignore it altogether. Anita has said that she has found nothing sinful in his taking interest in her. Anita has said that may be Unni has been trying to impress his loyalty towards the family. Once, Anita has been pedicuring her toes at bedtime before going to sleep, that Unni asks her whether he will help her in washing her feet. Pedicuring at bedtime is nothing new to Anita, but obviously Unni's voluntary help in this regard is something new and brow raising. Normally, if her parents have had been awake, and has had the time not been past mid-night, Anita may have given a second thought to his offer.
But, Anita's senses having found nothing sinful in Unni's offer, asks him to bring the tumbler to her bedroom, where she can be able to relax while Unni shall be washing her feet. "Unni, please put-off the lights at the dining and the corridor, and bring the tumbler at the bedroom" , Anita says. "Yes, Ma'am." Unni replies. Unni comes with the tumbler and asks "Ma'am, where shall I keep it?" . "Oh, Yes... keep it over here... yes, yes... near the bed... will it be easy to clean if I recline on my bed, Unni?" Anita says. Unni nods his head in affirmation. "But Unni do one thing... do close the door... if Mom or Papa gets up and see you cleaning my feet,... something shall be in store for you as well as for me too... "Anita says. Anyway, Anita sees nothing wrong and stretches herself on the bed with her half of the body, from toe to torso, remaining outside the bed. "Unni, will it be alright?" Anita asks.
Now, when Anita has narrated upto this point, I have asked her whether she has thought by such posturing, the mercurial temperature of Unni's body may have soared. I am full ten years elder to Unni... and by the way, Unni is only fifteen... i have never thought it can happen" Anita has replied then. Anita has worn a sleeveless knee-length loose attire. Obviously, while stretching on the bed, Anita's hem of the dress has stretched above her knee. However, Unni on meticulously cleaning the toe and the heels of her feet, has used a towel to dry her feet. After that, Unni has asked Anita "Ma'am, please push yourself up on the bed... i have cleaned you feet... do you want me to apply any cream on your feet... ". Anita, by now, must have some sensual organ shaken that has left in her an awkward feeling of sensation. She has opined within herself that Unni's hand must have some role to play in tickling her sensation in such vigorous manner.
Obviously, while thinking about the ticklish feeling that she is enjoying and trying to reason out the cause, Anita mechanically follows Unni's appeal to move up the bed and nods her head in affirmation to the application of any cream on her feet. Anita is a hairy woman. She has fine silky hair down her legs and up on her thighs. Those hairs are sparsely knitted on her thighs and her legs in plaited form. Although, Unni has not revealed his feelings while applying the cream on her feet, but his questions and statements are too apparent to ignore; moreso such statements are far too inciting for Anita to ignore. "Ma'am, will you let me apply some lotion on your legs... by the way, your legs are so hairy... i like it (Unni murmurs)" . Anita, by now, has been transfixed in an absolute sensation; her innerself yearning for some physical pleasure. But she cannot dare reveal her feelings for certain unexplained fear. Mechanically, she nods in approval. Anita feels in a few moment, Unni's hands massaging the legs upto her knees. "Ma'am, you are hairy too up your thighs... "Unni says
. Anita asks Unni "But how do you know... ?... no you are wrong... "But Anita starts feeling his hands moving slowly up her thighs as Unni speaks" Ma'am, if I am wrong, then what are these... "as Unni moves up caressing his hands through her outer thighs up to her waist. Anita's chubby thighs are all revealing for Unni's looks. Perhaps, Unni has never imagined himself to be in such a situation. The hem of her dress has very little left for the ultimate revelation, when Unni stops (perhaps out of fear of reprimand from Anita). He withdraws his hands from Anita's thighs and perhaps to bring parity to the whole situation, he says" Ma'am, I am more hairy than you are... "Anita, shamefully acknowledges that fact of her being hairy... and without even trying to adjust the hem of her dress, she crosses her thighs while reclining on one hand on the bed, thereby revealing her hairy armpits, and says" Unni, it is true that I am hairy... but I cannot tell anything about you" . Unni asks for permission to open his long loose cotton dress, which reaches upto his toes from the waist.
As Unni opens up, Anita sees Unni in a front crotch-open brown underwear. From legs to the thighs, Unni is really too hairy. Anita asks Unni to sit closer, while caressing her hands through Unni's thighs. Unni, perhaps with excitement and desperation asks Anita's permission to open his underwear and let her see his ultimate hairy culmination... "Ma'am, I am more hairy up here... will I open it" . Anita is in absolute directionless state, as she feels Unni's hands massaging her inner thighs and trying to move up, cutting through the creamy cross of her thighs, the reclining position in which Anita is in. She says, at-least to stop Unni's exploratory hands for the moment, "Yes,... but... are you sure... ". As Unni opens up his underwear, not only Anita looks at the hairy stuff below the navel, but also at the thick and long penis .
Anita' s hand instinctively moves through the hair around the penis and touches the heated rod . As Anita has been slowly massaging the balls of the penis and jacking it to and fro, she has actually parted her legs and changed her position to have a better look at it. Now, Unni lifts the hem of her dress over her head to make Anita completely nude. However, a mild objection from Anita in the form of murmur cannot be heard in midst of heavy breathing. Heavy boobs, with black bushy cunt have made Unni's penis more stiffer and thicker. With both hands, he has sucked through the dark, thick nipples, to make them grow longer. Anita has by now, reclined her head on the hairy thighs of Unni and close enough to the penis to give it a gentle lick. At the same time, she has spread her legs wide for Unni's discovery. Anita has felt that Unni has parted the lips of her cunt and enjoying a lick at her Clit. The clit of Anita is not only long but thick as well. The sensation at the clit, has made Anita to lick at the bulb of the penis for the first time.

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

I was studying while living with our family. We had a housemaid named Divya. She had worked for us for such a long time that she had virtually became a family member. Actually her mother was housemaid at our residence but she started employing Divya at an early age whenever she was not available. My mother liked Divya as she did a better job and so she persisted with her. We never treated her as just a maid. My parents nearly treated her as their third child. We helped her in her schooling, she celebrated all our festivals with us, and she also got new clothes along with my sister and myself. We even took her with us on a few occasions out of town.

Divya was a petite girl and was slightly on the bulkier side. She had huge tits and a very prominent ass. She was not that good looking but had overall nice features on her face. Her body had very nice contours. I especially liked her protruding lips and her long black hair. She was fond of makeup and often used my sister’s kit. She and my sister were nearly of same age but her tits were more prominent than my sisters. At that time, I was dying to give my penis some real fun. A few months earlier I had had my first sexual experience with my maami (maternal aunt) when I was on training at Bhopal. After that I have not had any pussy. I was like a man-eater tiger that had just tasted human blood and was wanting some more. Sex was still very new and there was lot to explore. I used to masturbate regularly, often imagining my first time with aunt. I had manage dto watch a few porn movies and had some porn magazines tucked somewhere in my books. But I was dying to get a woman under me. I wanted that heavenly experience of inserting my cock in the pussy and fucking it real hard till I came. I wanted to feel and massage the boobs and suck them hard.

Divya used to come in the morning and used to do the floor cleaning services. First she would broom clean it and then she used to wet clean the floor. Whenever I was at home at that time, I used to look forward to Divya doing my room. As, then I could get a nice peek at her shapely boobs, as she would bend down to clean the floor. On a few occasions I was lucky to have seen her panty as she sat on the floor on her toes to wet clean the floor with a washcloth as she was wearing a frock that day. Even if she wore Indian dress of shalwar kameez, I would look at her contours with lust imagining what would I do if I could have her. Most often that gave me a hard on and I masturbated in the bathroom. I thought she did not notice my lusty and hungry looks. But I was wrong, as I would come to know soon. During those days, sometime in February, we had to go to Coimbatore to attend a family wedding. I was doing very well academically so far and did not want to ruin my final year. So, I was not going to go. As it was a wedding of very close relative, rest of my family decided to go leaving me alone back home. Divya was requested to cook for me while my family was gone. This was usual as whenever my mom and sister went away, Divya used to take charge of cooking. They would be gone for 5 days. I had already made plans to watch a lot of porn movies and masturbate.

The day my family left, I was in college. When I came back in the evening, I found food already cooked and some notes instructing me to take care of some errands. I went out, brought some porn and watched till late night while masturbating to the fullest of my energy. But I was still not able to get same level of satisfaction and release that a man gets after having sex. I was so wild and horny that I decided to do something about this. The situation has offered me an excellent chance to try something with Divya and I was emboldened by the raunchy porno. I decided to bunk my next day’s classes and take my chances.

Next morning, I woke up by the ring of doorbell. I knew it would be the milkman. The milkman often left the milk bottles outside the door but still rang the bell to tell my mom that the milk is here. I was not in a mood to get up. Divya would be coming soon so I had to get up and open the door for her anyway. She would bring the bottles in. I woke up again in a while by another doorbell. I was sure it was Divya this time. I got up, unlocked the door, found Divya standing there and without saying a word I went back to bed. After a while I was woken up by a feminine voice uttering my name. “Chintu… Chintu.”. I opened my eyes and Saw Divya with a cup in hand trying to wake me up. She had brought me my morning tea. With a wide yawn I asked her to put that cup on my study table and I got up and went into bathroom for my morning chores. When I came back she was not in the room. She must have gone back to clean up other rooms I thought. I went to my study table to have my tea and I was surprised to find the newspaper beside it. It appeared that my mom had given detailed instructions to Divya.

I was wondering how would I initiate something so that it might lead to me getting lucky. I was sipping the tea and reading the news when Divya entered the room with the broom to clean the floors. She was wearing a frock with flowery print and her long hair tied by a ribbon. I wondered what colored panty she was wearing. She started cleaning the room from a far right corner. I was anxious to take a look at her boobs when she came near me to clean up. I was looking at her body as she had her back towards me. She was bent at the hips and was using the broom. Then she turned and was facing me. As she continued using the broom while bending, I got a nice peek at the gap between her boobs through the neck opening of her dress. I could see the nice curvature of her boobs. As they were huge, they hung nicely as she bent giving me a look at her deep gap between her boobs. My prick started growing in size. I was getting a hard on.

She left the room and returned with a bucket and a washcloth to clean the floor. She sat down on her toes and started wiping the floor with the wet cloth. She was facing away from me and I was admiring her buttocks. As she turned towards me with her eyes on the floor, I thought I would get to see her panties but she covered that are with her frock. I cursed in my mind. I was eager to take a look at her panty. When she was near me, with me sitting on the chair, I dropped a page from the newspaper. As she moved ahead to pick that up and hand it over to me, she had to take her hand away from the frock by which she was holding it and I took my chance to take a look at her panty. She was wearing white panty that day. My penis throbbed with excitement. She completed her cleaning and left the room. I was not sure how I was going to initiate. Or even if I made my move, I was not sure how she was going to react. What if I made a move and she reported it to my parents. That will be so embarrassing. I did not do what to do. I was horny and was not getting any chance to make a move. I decided to take a bath to cool myself down. As I entered the bathroom I saw her cooking in the kitchen. I took a cold shower for a good time and as I looked for a towel in the bathroom, I was shocked to find none in there. Now I was in a soup. What was I going to do? I was too ashamed to ask Divya to fetch my towel. I tried to wipe myself up using my vests that I had removed before bath but it did not work. I decided to get out quietly and get into my room before Divya could see me. I opened the bathroom door slowly and moved my head into the narrow opening to see if Divya was anywhere near. She was not to be seen. I thought she might be doing the laundry. I slowly and quietly got out of the half open bathroom door, nude and wet, and began tiptoeing towards my room. As I came near my room, I felt someone was in the room. Without making any sort of noise, standing still where I was, I bent forward slowly, raising my body up on my toes and tried to take a look inside. What I saw was unbelievable. I was shocked for a while. It was Divya sitting on my bed and looking at one of my porno magazine collection. How the hell did she find my stuff out, I wondered. I used to pride myself up on my immaculate hiding skills till that time as my parents or sister had never even doubted that I had hidden something like that.

Now what was I going to do? How was I going to dry myself up? I was standing there still thinking on my next course of action. Divya was looking at the magazine, taking her time on every page, enjoying the white nude bodies and hardcore pictures of white men fucking white women, their cocks, the pussies, the breasts, everything. She was slowly turning pages and was breathing heavily. I could sense that she was hot. Was this the chance that I was looking for, I wondered. She had no idea that I was looking at her. I was enjoying the sight of watching that girl reading my porn. Imagine a wet nude guy watching a girl reading porn. Not knowing what to do, I crawled back to bathroom. Now I had no alternative than calling Divya to help me out. So I yelled from bathroom, “Divya, I need some help.” She did not speak English so I yelled at my native language. I could hear the noise of my bed sheets, as she must have tried to place my magazine back below the mattress hurriedly.

“Hold on, I am coming.” She answered back in the native language that we both speak. “I am coming” I smiled mischievously. I was standing inside bathroom holding the door open wide enough for her to see my face but was hiding my nude body behind the door. As she came near bathroom, I asked her,” I forgot my towel, Can you give me the towel?” “Sure. One sec.” And she left to fetch the towel. As she brought the towel, I was so relieved to have at last ended the embarrassing episode that I surged ahead to grab that towel and ended up opening the door wide open for her to see me naked. I was standing in the bathroom door naked and wet and she was standing slightly away from the door outside holding the towel and gaping at my body. Her eyes were fixated at my penis for a while. When we both realized where we were she threw the towel on the floor and ran towards the kitchen screaming “Oooi maaa” and laughing. I had just doubled my embarrassment. I somehow grabbed the towel, entered the bathroom, wiped myself up and came out wrapping the same towel around my hips. I straightway headed towards Divya who was in kitchen, still a smile on her face, which widened as I approached her. I went to her, stood near her, slightly behind her. She was cooking something. I spoke, “ Divya, you have seen me nude. Now I should also get to see you nude.”

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

She turned around to look at me with a shock on her face and said, “No way. Are you out of your mind?” I said, “ Come on. It is only fair. You got to see my thing, now I should also get to see yours.” “It was an accident. You forgot the towel so I got to see. Why should you get to see me like that? You are an idiot.” She said while resuming what she was doing. “So what, end result is you have seen my privates. So I also want to see.” I persisted. She was unrelenting and I wanted my revenge. I dropped my towel and told her “see now it is not an accident. You have seen it once. See it again. I do not mind now. You can see it and then show me yours“. She turned back and was aghast at seeing me standing nude. Her eyes scanned my entire body and went back repeatedly to my penis. She had just seen hardcore pictures in the porno and now she was seeing a live man nude in front of her. She tried to gain the composure but I guess she could not. I sought the moment and went near her. I took her hand and said, “ See you can even touch my nude body. You want to touch my bare chest, my tummy, my thing?” what do you want to touch Divya?” Saying this I was moving her palm on my chest, tummy and my arms. She tried to resist initially but she could do much against my force. The touch of my chest and hair on it must have given her goose bumps.

“Now. Let me see you naked.” I stuck to my aim. And this time I did not stop at mere words but surged forwards and held her arm and turned her towards me. “What are you doing?” she said while resisting but she turned. “Nothing. Just trying to take your frock off.” I said calmly. “No. Chintu. No. You cannot do that. That is not right.” Divya. “It is okay, Divya. Nobody will know. Do you want me to tell my parents that you saw me naked and that you were looking at my magazines? I can even tell them that you stole something even if you did not.” Me. Now she was shocked. “Which magazine?” she feigned ignorance. “Divya, do not lie to me. I have seen you sitting on my bed and browsing the magazine with adult photos. It is okay. We both are young. This is the age to do this stuff. If you want you can see all of my magazines. I even have porn video right now at our home, which we can watch. “ I enticed her. While I was talking to her, seeing directly in her eyes, my hands were working on the buttons of her frock in the rear to undo them. I was touching her bare feet with my toes. I knew she was getting hot. I could feel her breathing get heavy and warm.

“No, but this is not right.” She said while resisting and pushing me away from her. “What right and wrong. We both know that we want this, Divya. No one will ever come to know. I do not see any harm in it. I have done it before. Trust me. It is fun. I sit your first time?” I enquired expectantly. “Yes. I have not done it before. I have seen my dad and mom do it. But I am afraid to do it as it will make me pregnant.” She said innocently. I was so thrilled that if I got lucky I was going to get a virgin. “Do not be stupid. I will use condom. You will not get pregnant. Ok?” I said. I knew where my dad kept his supply of condoms. I could steal one without he knowing about it. “I do not know. I am so afraid.” She was still worried. “Ok, let us do this. Let us not worry about having sex right now. Okay. Just get naked, let me see and feel your body. You can feel my body and then we will see. If then you feel to have it, then we can engage in sex. Okay?” I wanted to give a pat on my back as I said this. She relaxed her body. Her resistance was gone now. She seemed to see no harm in that. After all I was not forcing her to do sex. She had an option. She turned to switch the gas off and started washing her hands. I took that as a sign of approval and moving near her, I unbuttoned her frock and let it fell down on the floor. She was wearing a chemise inside. She took her feet out of the frock and turned to face me. I asked politely in smooth voice.” Divya, Can I kiss you?”.

She nodded looking down. I raised her chin by my hand and moving even closer put my lips on hers. Her lips were trembling. She seemed unsure to open her mouth. I parted her lips with my tongue and started sucking her full lips. I inserted my tongue in her mouth and tried to find her tongue. As I found her tongue, I sucked her tongue. She moved her hands and grabbed my back. I pulled her tightly towards me and now we were in a tight embrace. She was shaking. Her body was getting warmer. Her palms were moving on my naked back. She did not respond with the kiss. May be she did not know how to do it. I took my tongue out of her mouth and looked in her eyes. I saw a different kind of look for the first time. She was radiating and her eyes were bright.

“Kiss me.” I murmured softly in her ear. She tried to learn something from my kiss and holding my face in her palms she put her wet lips on mine. I let her suck my lips. She inserted her tongue inside my mouth and started sucking my tongue. We had not moved and were standing holding each other, she in her chemise and I butt naked. My erect penis was touching her naval area. She kissed me hard and long and then kissed me on my cheeks.

t married to a guy her parents found for her. She had moved to another town and had stopped working as a maid. I felt happy for her. I was not going to marry her anyways though I would have liked to fuck her more.I slowly lifted her chemise from below and lifted it till I could see her bra. She thought I wanted to remove her chemise so she raised her hands. I obliged and pulled her chemise over head, removed and threw on the dining table. Now she was in her white bra and white panty. I was growing wild now. I held her boobs over her bra and moved my other palm on her stomach. She turned around as if to suggest that I would need to take out her bra. I unhooked the bra after a fumble; she removed it, threw it on the dining table and turned to face me. There they were, her nice shapely full tits with hard nipples all for me to caress and suck. I touched her boobs tenderly and then tried to size them up by moving my palms all over her boobs. She was looking at my hand moving on her boobs. I caressed them slowly and massaged them. Then I increased my force and pressed them hard and I could hear her moan. I played with her boobs to my satisfaction and then sat down on my knees to take them in my mouth. I sucked her nipples, chewing them and making her say “uunnnn. Ouchhh.” Then I took her full breasts in my mouth and sucked them one by one. She was moving her hand lovingly through my hair now. I released her boobs from my mouth and asked her, “How do you feel?” She replied with a smile, “Ummm. very good. But please do not bite the nipples so hard. It hurts.” I smiled and got back to sucking her breasts. I was sucking one of her boobs and caressing and pinching the other. When I was fully satisfied enjoying her boobs, I kissed her belly button and kissed all over her tummy. Then I turned my attention to her panty. At last I was getting to touch, smell, feel her panty. I moved my fingers over her white panty. I could see some of her vaginal hair peeking out of the panty. I smelled it rubbing my nose on it and smooched it. I slowly pulled the panty down and out of her feet. Now Divya was completely naked. I moved away from her and took a good look at her naked body.

“Happy at last” she said smilingly. I said, “Ya. God, you have a nice body and you look great naked.” After a good look, I hugged her. There were two naked bodies in a tight and warm embrace. Our bodies and breath were getting hotter. “Let us go to the bedroom, I am tired standing here.” I said. She did not say anything, just started walking towards my parents’ bedroom. Once in the bedroom, She laid on the bed on her back. I sat beside her and explored her naked body with my hungry eyes. Shame was overwhelming her. I gave her a long French kiss and moved my hand on her body. Then I gave a smooch on her vagina and moved my fingers through her bush. I parted her legs and rubbed a finger though the slit. I was fingering a virgin slit. I was touching where no man has ever touched. I applied some saliva on my finger and continued my fingering her slit. Slowly I inserted my finger in her virgin cunt and started finger fucking her. That was too much for her. She let go of her loud cry with ecstasy. “Shhhh… control it Divya.” I tried to silence her. “ohhhh. ummmmm. It feels so goooood…” Divya. Her cunt was now getting wet and warmer. I was enjoying moving my finger inside her warm and wet pussy. I was touching and pressing her inner walls and her g-spot with my finger. It appeared it was her first time as soon as I touched her g-spot she moaned loudly. “aaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Maaaaaaaa. Off…unhhhhh. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….”

I liked her moaning which perked me up. Then I buried my nose in her bush and smelled her vagina. I slowly licked her major and minor and moved my tongue over her slit. That sent her packing. She growled like a tigress. “whaaaaaaatt are you doing. Noooo. Puhhllleaase nooo.” I continued my tongue massage of her wet cunt. I parted her pussy lips slightly and licked the visible sections of her pussy. I licked on her clitoris. Then I sucked her pussy lips. She cried.”unnnnnn. nooooo. It feels soooooooo good. I want it inside. I want your rod. Not tongue. Your thing.” I replied, “ You will get it. Hold on. Let me suck your cunt baby.” I sucked her cunt and licked her pre cum. Then I got up and laid on her. I whispered in her ear, “Divya darling, did you see the woman sucking man’s thing in that magazine.” She nodded. “I want you to fondle and suck my thing. Bythe way the thing is called a cock.” I expressed my desire. She begged me, “nooo. Now first fuck me. I will suck later. I want cock in my cunt.” All her conversation was in our native language. “Come on. Suck it or I will not fuck you.” I did not budge. I got up and stood by the bedside holding my cock in hand. She sat up, looked at my erect long and hard cock and took it in her hand slowly. I asked her to stroke it gently first. She stroked it gently, watching it avidly. It was evident that she was not only touching and holding a man’s cock for the first time but she was seeing it from this close for the first time. But just to confirm and to get her opinion I asked her, “Have you seen a cock before?”.

Divya, “What do you mean. No. I saw in the magazines but this is the first time I am seeing a live cock. Your cock is very good. It feels so soft. “ She continued stroking it. She then slowly pushed my foreskin away from head and saw the slit closely. “Go ahead, and put your tongue on that slit.” I encouraged her. She hesitated. I pushed my cock close to her mouth. She opened her mouth and put her tongue tip on the eye of my cock. She moved it along the slit. “Take it in your mouth, Divya, Please.” I begged her. She continued her licking my head as if she did not hear me. She was taking her time. She ran her tongue along my cock’s length and then slowly opening her mouth wide open, took it in her mouth. I was smiling with pleasure. I asked her to massage my balls, which she did. I asked her to keep her mouth open and fucked her mouth. I thrust my cock so deep that it reached her throat. She pulled away to take a gulp. Then she held my cock and again took it her mouth and began giving me blowjob. I remembered my mami’s blowjob. It had been a while I thought. Mami was experienced but Divya was also not that bad. She was learning quickly. She sucked and licked the cock taking ques from the porn. I could see my pre-cum oozing out of my cock. I thought before I cum in her mouth, I should enjoy her cunt. “Are you ready to take it in, Divya” I asked her. Without saying anything, she got up and threw herself on bed on her back. I had to get a condom fast. I knew where I would find one. I got a condom quickly stealing from my dad’ quota and placed it on my cock. She watched it curiously. I held her legs apart, and placed the tip of my condom-clad cock on her vagina slit. Then I realized I was going to fuck a virgin. I had read that normally girls bleed when they get fucked for the first time and I did not want to ruin my parent’s bed, so I got up, brought my towel from kitchen and placed it under her ass. Now I was all set to fuck her. I pushed my dick slowly in her cunt. Her cunt seemed tight even after so much of finger ducking and tongue fucking. I had to apply more force. I pushed my cock harder this time and it slid in her cunt. Divya screamed,”aaaaaiiiiiii….uuuuuiiiiii maaaaaaa…… what are you doing. It hurts. Take it out… I can not take it… you are too thick.. my cunt is toooo small..

Please take it out. Aaaaaaa…unnnn..ooahhhhh.” “It is okay Divya, first time it will hurt. Just hold on and you will enjoy it. The pain will go away soon. Do not worry.” I tried to console her. I pushed it harder and let it go deeper in her cunt. It was sliding slowly in her tight cunt. With another push I buried my cock deep inside her amongst her loud moaning. I started giving her shots slowly with shorter withdrawals. Now she was relaxing and enjoying. I let my body fell on her and continued my fucking. She clutched me from behind and buried her nails in my back. She must have scratched me at a number of placed. I was in no mood to mind that and was enjoying my fucking a virgin. This was feeling great. My maami’s cunt was also great but wasn’t this tight. Now I knew the difference between a virgin cunt and an experienced cunt. “So, how doe sit feel, Divya?” I asked. “uuunnnnhhhh…sshhhh.. ohhhh. Later.” She was in no mood to talk. She could not talk, I thought. Now I varied the speed of my shots and began fucking her with long shots and with a greater force and speed. She was encouraging me by holding her legs apart. I was banging her with full force with long withdrawals. Now the room was filled with our moaning and the noise of my cock sliding in her wet cunt.

We both wanted to come, it seemed. She was moving her ass to get my entire thing in her pussy. My cock seemed abnormally thicker now. I was wild and on full seam. I was banging her, hard and fast. I was on the verge of coming now. I prayed that we both came at same time. One final push and I came. She screamed, “arrghhhh…..ooohhhh.. I caaaammmeee. Oooouuuii Maaaaa….”. She had an orgasm. Her first orgasm. I had just fucked a virgin. I sank on her. We stayed there for a while till my cock shrunk. I got up, removed the condom and put it in a grocery plastic bag to throw it later. She was lying there with her eyes closed. I kissed her on her lips and whispered, “Divya, that was great. You are great. “ She just pulled me in an embrace as a response. After a while, we got up, cleaned our bodies and got dressed. She went to the kitchen to cook and I tried to finish reading the newspaper. But I could not concentrate on reading. How could I? I had just fucked Divya, a virgin, a girl I was dreaming about. Divya called me for lunch. “I got to go as I have to finish up my work at two other places. Finish your lunch. I will come tomorrow morning.” She declared. I was not in a mood to let her go.“

No, do not be ridiculous, Divya. You are not going anywhere. We have just discovered something divine. I am not going to waste this chance. We will fuck whole day, watch porn. You do not have to go anywhere.” I said “No. we can not do that. I have work. Who will do that.” She resistsed. “Come on as if you never bunked your work. I can remember so many times you never showed up at our place. So, do not show up elsewhere too.” I reasoned. “Have lunch with me and then we will enjoy more.” I held her hand and forced to sit on a chair.

She also wanted more, I guessed as she sat reluctantly. We ate our lunch quietly. After lunch and after she had cleared the table, we watched the porn video together. I fucked her 3 more times that day and enjoyed oral sex a lot. \parSince that day it was no-shame affair. I did not go to college all five days my family was away. Divya either completed her other engagements before coming to our place or delegated them to someone. She stayed over all day enjoying incredible sex. She told me how she used to witness sex between her mom and dad in her small house. She also confessed that how she found out about my porn collection and how she used to read it whenever we were away. I promised her to share all my porn collection with her and extracted her promise to let me fuck her regularly.

Our “honeymoon” ended in five days. What an incredible five days they were. After that we did find a number of occasions to fuck each other. Even if someone was at home, we used to fondle each other and kiss each other when she used to clean my room. I fucked her numerous times till I moved to Coimbatore for work. We were lucky to get a chance to have sex before I left. I gave my entire porn collection to her. We did exchange a couple of steamy letters initially but soon the stream of letters ended. On my first trip back home, I brought her a nice dress. I gave it to her in private at a hotel room I had booked for a day just to fuck her. She was also burning for me everyday. She was busy with her college and work. She confessed that now she used look at every man with lust.

Soon after I returned back to Coimbatore,

Last edited by amu007 : 8th August 2007 at 10:56 PM.

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

Raji was the typical next door maid.All of about 20 yrs and with a good tender body expectant eyes and tamilish features she had just begun to bloom.She was rather thin , dark skin , naughty eyes , and had caught nmy fancy a couple of times. She was extremely thin but quite energetic used to wear the typical saree for work at my next door neighbours.

On a number of occassions I had seen her moping floor in a squatting position in front of my neighbours house and had fantasisedmy self banging her thin tight love canaal with my monster.The day was to come soon.

It was early morning and she had finished my neighbours work and left their place.I met her on the stairs as I had just come from a jog and asked her if she could help me finish some household stuff.She said that she would come back in half an hour and asked me how much I would pay.I told her that we could settle but the work was important.

After half an hour she was at my place and I wanted her to mop the floor.immediately she lifted her saree up to her thighs and sat opn the floor to mop with a wet cloth.As she came to my bedroom and as I was staying alone I shamelkessly asked her for a kiss.She was initially taken aback but I held her hand and I was almost getting ready for a bath.She was scared but seemed wanting to experiment.I told her how I adored her black skin , how I secretely used to observe her navel through the saree corner.I held her and kissed her on her lips and started rubbing her back.She was so thin that she completely was in my hug grip trying to wriggle out.I told her about my wish of seeing her naked.She initially resisted but eventually I slowly unrolled her saree. Then I unhooked her blouse and as I had expected there was no bra.There was no need for it ans she didn’t have any asset down there.The slowly I removed her peticoat and her panties.

I undressed my self and it was quite a sight to see Raji standing in front of me all naked.She was thin , dark her hair flowing and trembling.I wanted to just shove my monster in to her thin tight body and bang the life out of her.My cock started growing in size at the thought and in a few moments it was full length 8 inches with the red head protruding out of the skin. Raji seemed to have not seen somethijng like that and I teasingly asked her if she liked it.she said it was too big.I Carried Raji in my arms and made her lie on the bed.I held her against a wall and kissed her now standing nipples.She didn’t havebreats but had extremely large nipples like those adolescent girls.I started to kiss her nipples an tickle it by licking the tip often.then while she was still held against the wall I lifted her up and kissed her belly.She was light and started wriggling when I tickled her navel with my tongue.

Then I threw her on the bed and lie on her .I kissed her lips and she was now reciprocating very well.the sight of a very thin naked girl on the bed was extremely erotic.i told her that I wanted to kiss her every where .she bluished and I parted her legs to have a first glimpse of her pussy.her pussy was saggy ,hardly fleshy , and very thin clit between her legs.she had scanty hair on her pussy.The sight was very erotic and I was wanting to dig my tongue in to her thin clit and to get a whiff of her feminine scent.Her pussy was dark and slowly I parted it with my fingers to seen the inner pink area.i got my nose close to her clit and yes it had an erotic feminine smell.My monster was now really growing in size and wanted to dive in to her thin saggy pot.i slowly licked her now opened clit from the base to the tip and Raji raised her hips in ecstacy .i opened her pussy with my fingers and drove my tongue deeper in to her love canaal.It had a highly erotic smell and tasted a bit salty.i rubbed her hard and she was lying with her eyes closed completely in my clasp.she was now completely wet and that’s the time with out a warning I placed my ready 8 inch cock near her love canaal and gave a slow thrush.I held Raji's legs like chicken legs in the hair and started pushing my cock in to her love hole.Raji was moaning and at the same time slightly nervous.The tip of my cock was now smeared with her pussy juices and then without any warning I held her legs wide apart and with one single powerful thrust got my entire 8 inch inside her. She screamed AAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! I held her legs far wide and started to bang her with thrusts slowly initially and then a bit faster .
My cock felt her pussy was very tight and I kept on banging her harder and harder finally I felt like I would cum but still I held her legs now still farther and highjer and started thrusts in full force.after two and three thrusts I released my entire load in to her .I could see tears in her eyes and at the same time she acknowledged her feeling the squirts of my juice in her pussy as I came in side her.

I took my cock oput and placed it near her mouth.It was smeared with my cum , her pussy juics and was smelling erotically strong.She closed her eyes and started to suk my cock.As she sucked it started growing again and after some time I held her hair tightly and splashed the entire load once again in to her mouth.she once again wriggled as I splashed in to her but I didn’t leave her hair and she had to swallow my entire cum.Having licked and sucked my cock clean I released her fiercefully pierced in both her holes filling her with cum and helped her to get dressed.I had a heavenly experience humping a really thin body as her pussy clasp mny cock really tight and her juices flowed in pleanty.

After thet she just tookmoney for her moping job and smiled as she got ready to leave.After that for nearly 8months we did it almost every alternate day or anytime of the day on the table on the chair .I could make her ride on my cock and stiill move around the house while I thrust her hole every time.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls